Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

If I were teaching I would use that comic to illustrate "conflict of interest" or "pushing an agenda".

I would use that comic to illustrate failure to make a fart joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm the list of random Bible verses in the lower-left corner

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

And Jesus said, "The only good Samaritan is a dead Samaritan."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

"Stop telling me not to be a bigot!!! :qq:"

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I like it when whiny conservatives get their knickers in a twist over "Coexist" bumper stickers and shirts. Lester does it a lot, too.

How dare someone gently suggest that you not be a bigoted jackass. The nerve! Exactly like fascism.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Cat Mattress posted:

The Big Oil shills are always upset that when they cry about "Big Wind", "Big Environment", "Big Climate Science", or "Big Breathable Air" they are not taken seriously.

Breitbart.com actually used to have a section called Big Peace but I see that they've now changed it to the much less funny "National Security".

D.N. Nation posted:

I like it when whiny conservatives get their knickers in a twist over "Coexist" bumper stickers and shirts. Lester does it a lot, too.

How dare someone gently suggest that you not be a bigoted jackass. The nerve! Exactly like fascism.

My personal fave:

Speaking of whom, Bonsteel hasn't updated in like 2 1/2 months. Another one bites the dust? :getin:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Agree with us OR ELSE

we'll call you a backwards bigot in a public forum ohhh noooo

alnilam posted:

Yeah, if you're teaching like 6th grade, Branco would be a good, easy to criticize example of that.

Branco is what you would get if you told a 6th grader to imagine a cartoon caricature of conservative political cartoonists so this follows.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

The US and Iran have declared war on stupid metaphors, a This Thread Is About To Be Really Quiet Cartoon.

Please, Johnny, the infidel had a family.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
Yes, keep thinking that it's 100% about race rather than being a component in a criminal justice system that pays no attention to the law and obeys money every single time. There's that crazy P9U guy again, saying simple facts about society, what a loon.

Eric Garner was savagely murdered by a mob of criminals and the entire incident was caught on camera in a way that left absolutely no ambiguity about the crimes. Keep dreaming, Bennet, keep believing in justice.

I didn't know him personally but I encountered him dozens of times and he was a super friendly, non-threatening guy on a street full of crooks, crazies, and people that were actual criminals.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

You've got a problem that to us is a solution.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Don't be sorry.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Why does the right keep reminding everyone of that stupid bomb diagram? Do they actually think Bibi pulling that out in front of the UN was smart and not hilariously absurd?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Internet Kraken posted:

Why does the right keep reminding everyone of that stupid bomb diagram? Do they actually think Bibi pulling that out in front of the UN was smart and not hilariously absurd?

They thought Clint Eastwood yelling at an empty chair was smart and not hilariously absurd too

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Artistically worse than Hitler.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Big wand.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mister Beeg posted:

Just wondering. Has Ramirez ever drawn Obama with eyes open within the last few years? He always draws him with eyes closed in a smug fashion.

Well, the Football player was SCARY! You know, because he was too loud, after just having a career defining moment he was proud of.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

You gotta give me the ponytail!

Monkey Fracas posted:

It's no "I :heart: Apple Pie, Flags and Ice Cream" or "Spartan Tea Party Elephant Defends Against Liberalism W/Big Shield of Liberty", though. C'mon, Branco, I need you to really knock the next one outta the park!

Excuse me, but it's
I :love: America and Israel,, Apple Pie and Ice Cream
The double-comma is important! :colbert:

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

D.N. Nation posted:

Here's a fun game! In those CEOs, I also put the head of the American Energy Alliance. I'm sure you can spot him easily, right?

I'm going to say that it's ironically that disgusting unprofessional slob with no tie.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Jay Rust posted:

Whatever happened to those "gently caress YOU" gifs?

Here you go, friend. :)

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

That is one incredibly fat wrist. Also INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY's cartoonist is complaining about the glory of the free market again.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

I should be pissed off at the disingenuousness of the argument (yes, it's another play on "Other countries are worse so the poo poo we do is perfectly cool!"). But I'm too busy laughing at the proportions of the fingers. Is that Frankenstein's monster's hand?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Indiana is better than Saudi Arabia?? Holy poo poo! Next you're going to say that Los Angeles is better than Pyongyang!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

This makes sense, because fundamentalist Christian bigotry is the exact opposite of fundamentalist Islamic bigotry, and furthermore a hot, resounding fart.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Nenonen posted:

Indiana is better than Saudi Arabia?? Holy poo poo! Next you're going to say that Los Angeles is better than Pyongyang!

No, no no no no no. You're misreading. Indiana is more worthy of the watch. Because the Free Market is meant to be driven by morality, you see. Apple is like a great, shining beacon of hope and light and freedom, and where it chooses to sell its products should perfectly 1-to-1 correspond to where I personally think the good people are.

What? Apple has an image that they're working to maintain and which they hope will entrench brand loyalty, and their marketing reflects that? Indiana is a tiny slice of their sales while high-end electronics do well in extremely wealthy countries? Refusing to sell in a place which has anti-gay laws might boost their image and most Americans could give less of a poo poo where it sells its products overseas? Shut up, the Free Market is supposed to decide who the good guys are!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Romans 3:23, huh? Let's add a little context to that one, shall we?

Romans 3:22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

This fuckstick is literally taking Paul saying all Abrahamic religions are justified as an excuse to say religious coexistence is wrong. gently caress him to death with a thousand broomsticks.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Selachian posted:

I should be pissed off at the disingenuousness of the argument (yes, it's another play on "Other countries are worse so the poo poo we do is perfectly cool!"). But I'm too busy laughing at the proportions of the fingers. Is that Frankenstein's monster's hand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt1Q51oRpn4

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Nenonen posted:

America is so obviously exceptional that we need to be reminded that we don't let our religious nuts openly murder gays and women like SOME countries.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Somfin posted:

That is one incredibly fat wrist. Also INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY's cartoonist is complaining about the glory of the free market again.

It's not THE RIGHT free market!

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Is cutting off hands a typical punishment for being gay in Saudi? I thought that was the response for theft, and they just threw gays off of tall buildings or stoned them or similarly killed them outright.

Then again, that hand is so disfigured, it probably needed pruning no matter the circumstances.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
I thought Ramirez was supposed to be on Saudi Arabia's side. Couldn't he just uses ISIS instead and avoid criticizing our cherished allies?

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
Such a weird "A Thing Happened" from Ramirez. "Indiana isn't as bad as Saudi Arabia, you liberal hypocrites. Also, the Apple Watch came out"

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

beepsandboops posted:

Such a weird "A Thing Happened" from Ramirez. "Indiana isn't as bad as Saudi Arabia, you liberal hypocrites. Also, the Apple Watch came out"

It's just Ramirez regurgitating a right wing blog meme that was already debunked last week: http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/02/erick-erickson/redstate-editor-decries-apple-chief-not-doing-busi/

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

It's just the hip new way to dismiss LGBT rights. "Hey, we don't actively murder you (well, not as much) so please be grateful that we even deign you worthy to be treated as second-class citizens."

Bonus points for sneaking in racist poo poo about Muslims being violent barbarians.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Man what is up with that hosed little baby pinky

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Man what is up with that hosed little baby pinky

Ramirez is not nearly as good at drawing as other cartoonists, newspaper editors, and professional awards organizations keep telling him, that's what's up with it.

Or maybe he has really hosed-up hands he should not be using as models.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Ah right, Democrat is President, time for Republicans to feign moral outrage that we're allied with a cruel and dictatorial petro-state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

• Locked thread