Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)

I am not a proud man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
im not judging u

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
holy loving poo poo ibini, that was incredible

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
foot like a traction engine

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
holy poo poo, ibini

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
i love/hate ibini, he's so anonymous for games on end then twats one in like that

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
on course for an unbeaten away season :getin:

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
lmbo then he goes and sets one up for brosque, get hosed perth

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
what the gently caress is up with garcias cheek?

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
oh it was him doing a dumb tongue thing, it looked like a cyst

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
what an utterly poo poo corner

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
oh perth, you deserved that you cheating cunts

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
A good season, equal points with you victory lot but 2nd on goal difference. Happy with that so far

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
This weeks Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is Brisbane Roar vs Adelaide United starting at 3am est/2am cst/12am pst. Also I recently sign up for a new internet TV service which has some channels I wanted for the french, italian, spanish and the upcoming Copa America. One of the channels called ONE sport world has A-League games on it which is cool because now I can watch more than one game a week now.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

This weeks Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is Brisbane Roar vs Adelaide United starting at 3am est/2am cst/12am pst. Also I recently sign up for a new internet TV service which has some channels I wanted for the french, italian, spanish and the upcoming Copa America. One of the channels called ONE sport world has A-League games on it which is cool because now I can watch more than one game a week now.

I am so sorry

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Last home game of the season. Predicted we may fall into the 6 but didn't do that, even with Perf falling over.

Should be a season record at Gosford, Hutchs last game and the Wandertards are in town. Suspect we'll lose because emotion or not, our defense is poo and our attack slightly worse.

Not the worst season we ever had, not the best. But good clubs change to get back to winning ways, we've done it three times so far, we'll do it again. We may end up Toffee yellow, but we'll always be challenging.

Also LOL Adelaide. The wheels are falling off again I see.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

MiniSune posted:

Last home game of the season. Predicted we may fall into the 6 but didn't do that, even with Perf falling over.

Should be a season record at Gosford, Hutchs last game and the Wandertards are in town. Suspect we'll lose because emotion or not, our defense is poo and our attack slightly worse.

Not the worst season we ever had, not the best. But good clubs change to get back to winning ways, we've done it three times so far, we'll do it again. We may end up Toffee yellow, but we'll always be challenging.

Also LOL Adelaide. The wheels are falling off again I see.

My thought on Adelaide and Perth

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Byolante posted:

My thought on Adelaide and Perth

I see no reason to disagree here.

Brilliant match tonight, awesome atmosphere, highly entertaining play, brilliant ref who let almost anything go only soured by the 5800 butchered chances. Score should have been 7-4.

No Matt Simon next year. No Hutch. A hot Toffee injection is rumoured with some of their really good fringe kiddies turning up on loan. We'll be back.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MiniSune posted:

A hot Toffee injection with some really good fringe kiddies

MODS

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Also if you didn't see it watch this own goal by galekovic

http://www.trollfootball.me/display.php?id=49677

Thel
Apr 28, 2010

Burns. :suicide:

That penalty attempt should go on the blooper reel for how tame it was.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Thel posted:

Burns. :suicide:

That penalty attempt should go on the blooper reel for how tame it was.

Quoted for truth. Weak as maccas cordial

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
This is a dull game between two out of form teams.

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
these poo poo teams are going to be in the finals? bring back perth

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

ronniegardocki posted:

these poo poo teams are going to be in the finals? bring back NPL national champions

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Byolante posted:

Also if you didn't see it watch this own goal by galekovic

http://www.trollfootball.me/display.php?id=49677

I keep telling the missus Galekovic is good and then she sees poo poo like this :smith:

Also gently caress you United, could've finished the weekend with United, Crows and Norwood on top of their respective leagues. You've robbed me :argh:

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
So who else is ready for 2 brisbane vs melbourne games in 4 days. I am not sure my liver is

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

So who else is ready for 2 brisbane vs melbourne games in 4 days. I am not sure my liver is

I'm ready for at least one proper reaming, either at first while we're still reeling from the hairdryer treatment I imagine Muscat gave the players after the weekend, or second up after we rest on our laurels after queefing out a piss-weak 1-nil result.

In other news, what do you lot think about a player point system for the A league in lieu of a salary cap? Check this poo poo: http://footballcentral.com.au/scrap-the cap/#.VSzTZ_mUfAg

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
World Cup qualifying draw underway ya kents :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5c_nE1oyCs

Hostess is called Charmaine Poo

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Australia, Jordan, Tajikstan, Kyrgystan, Bangladesh.

There ya go fuckers

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Nice draw, will be curious to see how Australia manage to barely scrape in. Also anyone who wants a pint on either wed or sat before the games?

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Might have to post it down mate

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Might have to post it down mate

I'm at hotel LA now pretend I linked a picture of a pint here. Come on Brisbane end Melbourne for good

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Alright lads lets do this

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Bogan Krkic posted:

Alright lads lets do this

I can't tell if there are police in high vis or your awful away strip down in the away fan area

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Byolante posted:

I can't tell if there are police in high vis or your awful away strip down in the away fan area

i proper love that kit, its our second best after the first champions league one with the gold trim imo

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

finkler not starting, looking forward to us trying to dribble past everyone and turning it over constantly now

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

AW YISS VALERI

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

thassa good hit