Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

My mind on my money and my money on my mind. I got you fam.

8th, large format dogge portrait?
PS. You should barter with a painter friend, you take photos of them/their pets, and they paint a royal portrait of your dogge. Worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

bobmarleysghost posted:

My mind on my money and my money on my mind. I got you fam.

8th, large format dogge portrait?
PS. You should barter with a painter friend, you take photos of them/their pets, and they paint a royal portrait of your dogge. Worth it.

Nah digital ones for a rescue. Gonna bring my new nimslo tho and gif up the place a bit.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc
Portrait shoot post poned due to weather. gently caress this weekend and everyone in it

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
It's Saturday morning jerks

Spedman fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Apr 11, 2015

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Saturday morning is the traditional day in Australia to break tables

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Smashing tables with ginormous cups of tea

loving imgur

Finishing of my single hanger tank for colour processing today, then footy at the pub.

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.

Spedman posted:

Smashing tables with ginormous cups of tea

loving imgur

Finishing of my single hanger tank for colour processing today, then footy at the pub.

jesus christ i thought that was coffee loving british empire with the milk in the tea loving gross

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

voodoorootbeer posted:

jesus christ i thought that was coffee loving british empire with the milk in the tea loving gross

Don't blame me if you chumps decided to make your own republic and chuck all your tea of a boat and forget how to drink it properly.

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

bobmarleysghost posted:

Welcome to the weekend grind dorks.
What's good
The GF and I had dinner and beers at the Lost Coast Brewery then went to a lecture about reintroducing the California Condor to the Klamath basin.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Moon Potato posted:

The GF and I had dinner and beers at the Lost Coast Brewery then went to a lecture about reintroducing the California Condor to the Klamath basin.

I'm chugging pbr at my local

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Apr 11, 2015

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hi i'm winston and my floofe and i are enjoying hella sunbeams

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Hi, Winston. That is some top shelf floof.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

can we change the forum name back to something more obviously photography related/make it a "main" forum?? just a thought. tia. bye

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
HDR is the most important part of photography, if my Facebook feed is to be believed.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Elliotw2 posted:

HDR is the most important part of photography, if my Facebook feed is to be believed.

This

:smith:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

the ultimate photo technique is sliders to the right

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
Hangin' with my homie Lurch.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

can we change the forum name back to something more obviously photography related/make it a "main" forum?? just a thought. tia. bye

this but also delete it and ban every poster and sell all of their dogs to puppy mills and throw all of the cameras into a very picturesque volcano at sunset with nothing to photograph it but lomo cameras and instagram

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

feigning interest posted:

this but also delete it and ban every poster and sell all of their dogs to puppy mills and throw all of the cameras into a very picturesque volcano at sunset with nothing to photograph it but lomo cameras and instagram

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I, also, prefer the olde name.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Me too. "Dorkroomer" is dumb but much less dumb than "HDR Hutterite".

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Dear Soundmonkey, plz keep the current name so as to induce rage in these afore posting nerds. TIA

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

8th-snype posted:

Dear Soundmonkey, plz keep the current name so as to induce rage in these afore posting nerds. TIA

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
I thought we were the HDR Hutus

crap nerd
May 24, 2008
call it the lomography lounge or k-rock revivalists or something equally horrible

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka Center for the Photographic Arts

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

How about the Goon Original Art, Threadshitting, and Snapshot Enclave.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Pretty Pictures & Pretentious Art

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Institute for the Research of Genital Imaging

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

film chemical drinker's lounge. drink film chemicals, they are good and make you feel better about being alive (that is to say dead)

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

8th-snype posted:

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

film chemical drinker's lounge. drink film chemicals, they are good and make you feel better about being alive (that is to say dead)

Fix Drinkers Anon

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Pissed Jeans

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
How Do I Shot Camera Art?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Selfies aren't the only thing that should shoot themselves.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Selfie Stick™ Enthusiasts Forum

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
#nolomo

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
something something...camera...something something...film...something something...I hosed your mom...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Photography: I just do this for the Pussy...cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

• Locked thread