Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

:siren: machai, you are needed...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712126&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

also this a great thread from byobs visiting pal social vegan. everyone should check it out and get a sweater av.

social vegan

Piso Mojado posted:

also this a great thread from byobs visiting pal social vegan. everyone should check it out and get a sweater av.

:kimchi: ya'll are great. I will do my best to get the rest of the avs posted done tonight!

FluffieDuckie

social vegan posted:

:kimchi: ya'll are great. I will do my best to get the rest of the avs posted done tonight!

You're one of my favorite newbies.

I mean if I played favorites which I totally don't

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Grass Effect
oh yeah that av sweater thread is fantastic!

social vegan

FluffieDuckie posted:

You're one of my favorite newbies.

I mean if I played favorites which I totally don't

oh youuu

Grass Effect posted:

oh yeah that av sweater thread is fantastic!

feel free to drop in! Jamoke is photoshopping too and their work is amazing!

Grass Effect
oh no, I've got the Mark

treasure bear

im glad now

Grass Effect
3 people have it; I ought to make a good, cropped transparent version

treasure bear

Grass Effect posted:

3 people have it; I ought to make a good, cropped transparent version

there is one but it was decided that this one is best

Grass Effect

Cumt posted:

there is one but it was decided that this one is best

I'd like to see it if you can dig it up

treasure bear

Grass Effect posted:

I'd like to see it if you can dig it up

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3700890&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post441564864

Scaly Haylie

i think that maybe this could become a good av for someone. loop needs to be cleaned up a bit though.

morning wood
i would be exceptionally happy if someone would be so kind as to make a transparency out of my current avatar. a nifty animation would be cool but it's probably hard to do so a transparency would be JFF

JFF=just fuckin fine

treasure bear

treasure bear

large version, http://i.imgur.com/8DQsVyh.png it's a sloppy crop because resizing it down hides that

FluffieDuckie

Bread Set Jettison

Lizard Wizard posted:

i think that maybe this could become a good av for someone. loop needs to be cleaned up a bit though.

just reverse loop it

Koishi Komeiji

Ugghhh I ate too many avs. Think I'm gunna....I'm gunna....

:barf:

Machai

FluffieDuckie

omg it blinked

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

omg it blinked

did it?

Scaly Haylie

it did!!! :dance:

Bread Set Jettison

whoa

bog pixie

Machai

wonder what this one does...

Koishi Komeiji

Scaly Haylie

Bread Set Jettison posted:

just reverse loop it

hhhhhhhow

Scaly Haylie

mycophobia

Koishi Komeiji

It's good luck for avs to face right so:

mycophobia

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It's good luck for avs to face right so:

bluuaahh!! I didn't even think of that

morning wood

Machai posted:

:vince: this will be my new upgraded updated and vastly improved postin icon v2.0 next time im at my postin console instead of usin my phone

Chef Shimi

That's good.

FluffieDuckie

Machai posted:

i'm sure there's a technical reason for this, but why does the top one look so much cleaner on the edges?

Grass Effect

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm sure there's a technical reason for this, but why does the top one look so much cleaner on the edges?

you can anti-alias with transparency in a regular ol 24-bit png (it blurs with the background to look all smooth). once you make it a gif it's either fully transparent or solid color (usually gives ugly white mask edges but this was cleaned up nicely).

ron color

FluffieDuckie

Grass Effect posted:

you can anti-alias with transparency in a regular ol 24-bit png (it blurs with the background to look all smooth). once you make it a gif it's either fully transparent or solid color (usually gives ugly white mask edges but this was cleaned up nicely).

*nods thoughtfully* i see. yes the anti-aliasing

cuntman.net

FluffieDuckie posted:

*nods thoughtfully* i see. yes the anti-aliasing

its because the bottom one is a gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
I have a different type of request. Can someone make me a couple thread tags? Gif format, 60x15, but not animated and no text.

I'd like one that has something to do with stage magic and one about weather.

E: I'll also take some animated ones and text ones if people have cool ideas, but I need at least one that's not animated/text.