Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Bushido Brown posted:

"I was the first in my class."

"Uh huh."

"I was the first in my class in LAW."
man now I wish my school had ranked beejers so I could put "class rank 1/355" on my reume

Ogmius815 posted:

See this is what I mean. This isn't even advice it's just a poo poo post.
you already got advice, this is all that's left :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Soothing Vapors posted:

I thought you and I were forever :(

We are. Don't tell AR.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I'll never understand why these little turds get so uppity about being poked fun at. Like, if I walked into a room full of accountants and said, "I'm thinking about becoming an accountant" and they were all like, "Actually, its not what you think it is, lol don't do it" my reaction is like anything except, "gently caress YOU GUYS I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU."

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

blarzgh posted:

I'll never understand why these little turds get so uppity about being poked fun at. Like, if I walked into a room full of accountants and said, "I'm thinking about becoming an accountant" and they were all like, "Actually, its not what you think it is, lol don't do it" my reaction is like anything except, "gently caress YOU GUYS I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU."

also, why they don't go to one of the dozens of other places on the internet where their fellow idiot 0Ls will wrap them up them in a tender, loving embrace and coo gentle reassurances into their ears about how going to the People's College of Law or whatever is a brilliant plan

the advice and support you want is out there, tiny 0L! go and find it!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Kids these days. poo poo.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Being a lawyer is fun, it's awesome having everyone hate you.

My life has become a daily routine of thinking "I'm so hosed how the the gently caress am I going to get through today" as soon as I wake up, then pretending that I'm going to go to the office early to do some poo poo but actually just rush to scoop up my files before I book it to court, then somehow getting through the morning without getting everyone sent to jail forever, then a mad scramble for half an hour as I try to eat lunch and make jail phone calls at the same time, thinking "I'm so hosed how the gently caress am I going to get through this afternoon", somehow getting through the afternoon calendar without getting everyone sent to jail forever, then writing motions and arguing with tomorrow's prosecutor over the phone, then pretending I'm going to do some poo poo like prepare all of my change of plea forms now instead of on Sunday night but actually just zone out for a while before saying gently caress it I'm going home, then finally I get to feel ok about myself for about twenty minutes before I start thinking "I'm so hosed how the gently caress am I going to make it through tomorrow" until I fall asleep.

Edit: At the end of the day though, this is the best job I've ever had.

Tokelau All Star fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Apr 11, 2015

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

blarzgh posted:

The reason what we tell you and what you believe seem so disparate is because you have chosen to believe that practicing law is something that it is not. You're not going to feel "like a lawyer" or be treated "like a lawyer" when you finally pass the bar. Our lives and social status are the same had we chosen any 50 other professions; the primary difference is that we spend all day working with hyper-aggressive, type-A personalities, and/or people who make the kinds of decisions that wind up needing lawyers to fix them.

So what is the right reason, by your estimation, to get into practicing law? Honestly I don't give a gently caress about all of that lawyer mystique crap. It's simply something that I'm reasonably sure that I'll be pretty good at and I have an ability to suffer gracefully through bureaucracies and should be able to help some other people out along the way. That's it. There is a specific scholarship program that I am interested in that should have the funding and the prestige I would need to reasonably pull off a career in public service law. Otherwise I'll probably go balls deep into this social work crap. I took a shot at the LSAT and did well enough to get into regional-tier schools so I am looking into it.

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

I wanna say that's the third av AR has bought you.

I wanted to be a lawyer because I got a useless liberal arts masters degree and was working on my phd when I realized I wanted to eat and pay rent.

I never met a lawyer until law school. Had no clue what I was getting in to.

I'm going to end up in one or the other. I could likely get into a Tier 1 PhD program, especially after getting a Masters degree. Maybe that's my answer. I could be a mediocre lawyer or an excellent ivory tower academic liberal nutjob. I think it's going to depend entirely on if I get that scholarship or not.

Soothing Vapors posted:

also, why they don't go to one of the dozens of other places on the internet where their fellow idiot 0Ls will wrap them up them in a tender, loving embrace and coo gentle reassurances into their ears about how going to the People's College of Law or whatever is a brilliant plan

the advice and support you want is out there, tiny 0L! go and find it!
Because I respect goonish hatred more than just about anything else in the world and I find agonistic argument gets me thinking clearer than circlejerking. I go to other places on the internet and find myself pissing in their circlejerks and they hate me for it.

Cyberpunkey Monkey fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Apr 11, 2015

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
My job is unironically awesome and the only lawyers I talk to we pay so they are nice to me. Plus I get a pension, civil service, union, living wage and 5.2 weeks of vacation. Also, MCLE exempt.
I am stupidly lucky and fell into this by a combination of luck, working for free, working a hard, thankless job, and some light nepotism. Don't go to lawschool, I'm still not sure how I did it.
I do work for the evil empire though. In star wars, I get killed on the death star.

Edit: I post here for two reasons, to taunt lawyers and tell 0Ls that I'm 1 of 100 from a good law school and for 120k, that is poo poo odds. Also, i sold out so hard I won't list my employer on facebook.

Edit2: or move to guam and be happy but underpaid, but I suspect they're not hiring anyone stupid enough to go the lawschool after 2009 or so.

nm fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Apr 11, 2015

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

nm posted:

My job is unironically awesome and the only lawyers I talk to we pay so they are nice to me.
same here, with the added benefit that if my workload gets heavy, im free to pass off work to local counsel at my discretion, or do it myself where every minute of overtime is paid

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Tokelau All Star posted:

Being a lawyer is fun, it's awesome having everyone hate you.

My life has become a daily routine of thinking "I'm so hosed how the the gently caress am I going to get through today" as soon as I wake up, then pretending that I'm going to go to the office early to do some poo poo but actually just rush to scoop up my files before I book it to court, then somehow getting through the morning without getting everyone sent to jail forever, then a mad scramble for half an hour as I try to eat lunch and make jail phone calls at the same time, thinking "I'm so hosed how the gently caress am I going to get through this afternoon", somehow getting through the afternoon calendar without getting everyone sent to jail forever, then writing motions and arguing with tomorrow's prosecutor over the phone, then pretending I'm going to do some poo poo like prepare all of my change of plea forms now instead of on Sunday night but actually just zone out for a while before saying gently caress it I'm going home, then finally I get to feel ok about myself for about twenty minutes before I start thinking "I'm so hosed how the gently caress am I going to make it through tomorrow" until I fall asleep.

Edit: At the end of the day though, this is the best job I've ever had.
Amen. (The "I'm so hosed" feeling will eventually get less and less ... then they'll start you on capital cases)

nm posted:

My job is unironically awesome and the only lawyers I talk to we pay so they are nice to me. Plus I get a pension, civil service, union, living wage and 5.2 weeks of vacation. Also, MCLE exempt.
I am stupidly lucky and fell into this by a combination of luck, working for free, working a hard, thankless job, and some light nepotism. Don't go to lawschool, I'm still not sure how I did it.
I do work for the evil empire though. In star wars, I get killed on the death star.

Edit: I post here for two reasons, to taunt lawyers and tell 0Ls that I'm 1 of 100 from a good law school and for 120k, that is poo poo odds. Also, i sold out so hard I won't list my employer on facebook.

Edit2: or move to guam and be happy but underpaid, but I suspect they're not hiring anyone stupid enough to go the lawschool after 2009 or so.
It sounds like its working out well. I'm imagining you at OLC. That would be a kickass job.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Well, despite crap-shot odds I'm pretty sure I can make it work. Nice talking to you thread.

Ogmius815 fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Apr 11, 2015

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ogmius815 posted:

See this is what I mean. This isn't even advice it's just a poo poo post. It makes the claims of "it's just tough love man" seem pretty hollow.

Law school grades are actually really difficult to predict. Basically, you work your rear end off and hope for the best. There's no huge secret out there to reveal. Take practice tests/past exams if they are available? Study lots? You could still end up in the bottom half of your class. I know people who did. Anecdote: For my corporations exam, I sort of lost momentum and studied a lot less than I should have. I spent a lot of time working with someone who was super-prepared and really loved the class. The night before, I kept asking them questions that they knew all the answers to in the hope of preparing myself a bit better. I got an A, they got a B-. This isn't an attempt at bragging; I know I did not deserve that grade. The point is that it's a loving crapshoot.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

One thing I can say about law school exams: If you can't read, think, and write responsively really, really quickly for three hours in a row without losing your place or slowing down, you will be awful at law school and get bad grades even though you might make an exceptional lawyer. Then you might never get a chance to prove yourself at a real firm, and then you might end up paying back a $200k degree with non-law work and/or lovely contract work, having never realized your "potential."

Vox Nihili fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Apr 11, 2015

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
I missed nearly an entire semester's worth of law classes due to depression, got my poo poo together enough to walk into an exam with a borrowed outline that I'd received the night before, and got the best grade in the class. There were a lot of smart people in that room who worked harder than me all year and deserved that grade. Vox Nihili is right about it being a crapshoot, and I'd strongly recommend against anyone making bets that they'll rank highly in their class.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Ogmius815 posted:

So just assume that I can't possibly be talked down by you or anyone in this thread. What's the best way to ensure you end up at the top of your class and get a job?

Answers not accepted: have rich parents, don't go to law school.

Read this thread. Arcturas' posts are particularly good. I'm not particularly useful for your questions because I picked a law school in the days before yearly USNWR rankings, the www and laptops*, and went to law school knowing I had a guaranteed job so long as I could pass the bar in two tries. Things have changed, and I'll defer to those who have done it/ are doing it more recently for what it's like now.
There is a bit of a hazing process in this thread; if you can't handle it, you probably can't handle law school, studying for the bar, finding a job or being a lawyer either.

Did you take the Dec. LSAT? How'd you do?

*My Kaypro II didn't count

e:
nvm

joat mon fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Apr 11, 2015

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

nm posted:

Nah it's open to all comers with an apparent preference for the network of one Thomas M. Cooley.

The pay scale is not too bad at present but wait until the government runs out of accounting tricks to cover its obligations in a few years.

yronic heroism fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Apr 11, 2015

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

joat mon posted:

Read this thread. Arcturas' post are particularly good. I'm not particularly useful for your questions because I picked a law school in the days before yearly USNWR rankings, the www and laptops*, and went to law school knowing I had a guaranteed job so long as I could pass the bar in two tries. Things have changed, and I'll defer to those who have done it/ are doing it more recently for what it's like now.
There is a bit of a hazing process in this thread; if you can't handle it, you probably can't handle law school, studying for the bar, finding a job or being a lawyer either.

Did you take the Dec. LSAT? How'd you do?

*My Kaypro II didn't count

I just find the hazing irritating. I don't really believe it because I refuse to believe SV gives even passable head.

Ogmius815 fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Apr 11, 2015

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Ogmius815 posted:

I just find the hazing irritating. I don't really believe it because I refuse to believe SV gives even passable head.

:drat:

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Seriously, if someone can't handle a bunch of faceless idiots being mean over the internet there's no way in hell that person is going to handle a judge/senior attorney/angry client (or all at the same time) yelling at them in real life.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Vox Nihili posted:

One thing I can say about law school exams: If you can't read, think, and write responsively really, really quickly for three hours in a row without losing your place or slowing down, you will be awful at law school and get bad grades even though you might make an exceptional lawyer. Then you might never get a chance to prove yourself at a real firm, and then you might end up paying back a $200k degree with non-law work and/or lovely contract work, having never realized your "potential."
I was amazing at undergrad tests and such. I bullshitted my way through LSATs. I am the king of bullshit. And I sucked at law school exams. Fall 1 L year, I even tried (after that, I drank and was much happier). Oh, it turns out that the ability to do law school test has nothing to be with being a lawyer (but does for getting hired).
I think a lot of overachievers think they are going to go to law school, kick rear end, take names, be in the top 10% like they always were and get paid bucks to save pandas and poo poo. If you go to a good law school, your school is full of those assholes. Oh and the valedictorian as gonna be the dude who gets drunk every weekend and appears to do no work. You will be ranked around 50%, which for the record sucks, even at a highly ranked law school.

[b]

yronic heroism posted:

The pay scale is not too bad at present but wait until the government runs out of accounting tricks to cover its obligations in a few years.
California kinda fucks with your views of state pays scales I think. Like I'm never going back to minnesota because they top out so low.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

One more fact about law school exams: they are your chance to start the dick-sucking process early. Learn the professor's political positions (they generally make them quite clear) and regurgitate them on either explicit policy questions or questions that could be interpreted to include policy implications and you will generally do better (no guarantee; there is never a guarantee).

Alternatively, don't go to law school and you won't have to pay $50k a year to pretend to think an out-of-touch geezer has lifted the veil from your eyes rather than bloviated about the judges he knew and how much money he made and how HIS SPECIAL WAY OF DOING THINGS should guide your life rather than the consensus of all the other experts.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

One more fact about law school exams: they are your chance to start the dick-sucking process early. Learn the professor's political positions (they generally make them quite clear) and regurgitate them on either explicit policy questions or questions that could be interpreted to include policy implications and you will generally do better (no guarantee; there is never a guarantee).

See, I thought I had that for con law and then the fucker asked about some topic he'd never hinted at his political views. If he'd asked about gay marriage, I'd have gotten a solid A, gotten a 2L summer at a firm instead of government, and been a miserable private attorney. Thank you annoying preachy law school professor!

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

I wanna say that's the third av AR has bought you.

For the record, I designed ghost lawyer. I did not purchase it. As for this one? Pleading the fifth or some poo poo.

blarzgh posted:

Edit: I'm the Bear Elf

IT'S A DWARF, YOU rear end in a top hat.

ActusRhesus fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Apr 11, 2015

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."
As for our new crop of bright eyed, bushy tailed young would-be lawyers, OK, fine, you want "real advice?" You've actually gotten quite a bit of it. Especially Arcturas's posts. HOWEVER, maybe this wasn't squishy and affirming enough for your millennial sensibilities, so I'll try to add my own tidbits here.

Nevermind. It's all tl;dr.

Take home point: some of getting hired is your ability. More of it is sheer dumb luck...and spending 100,000s of thousands of dollars on something that will turn on whether you can be luckier than your peers is not a wise investment. Just go to the casino unless you really and truly WANT to be a lawyer.

Second point: People keep asking "how can I get good grades?" Again...there is no strategy for this. Invariably, the "gunners" will lose out to some unassuming nerd with a PhD in applied math looking to go into patent law who is just "smarter" than everyone else. Following him will be a handful of super diligent people whose hard work pays off, and an equal number of people who just coast on natural ability. Everyone goes into lawschool thinking they are the smartest most bestest...but you're now in a room where everyone was the smartest most bestest and all of them are competing for a steadily shrinking supply of jobs.

All that being said, I can tell you guys really are smart, and have thought all this through. Go to law school!

ActusRhesus fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Apr 11, 2015

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jul 11, 2021

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Seriously though, don't go to law school. It's also a service profession. When the money from finance, construction/manufacturing, or the patent system collapses, big law money dries up. When that happens, all those big law folks move to mid law, mid law moves to small law, etc. Or they move to the government.

Folks at the bottom get pushed down or out. It happened in 2008. It's never really stopped.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anyone wan to she the postal service?

LingcodKilla posted:

Tons of people have laptops and play league on Wifi but the the barracks on NAS dont have coaxial like half the buildings on Corry Station do.

You can most certainly bring your computer. Just dont get it sent to you by the USPS. Those motherfuckers stole my computer and Ipad and refuse to pay out insurance because I cant provide receipts proving I bought them. The poo poo dissipated in their sorting base and they even found the empty box and mailed it back to me missing the 16lbs of stuff. Since its a government entity the Navy wont really help me either.

What they sent me back after it got lost at their shipping plant for three weeks. So whoever stole my poo poo just left the box lying around for the inspector to find it and mail it back. What. The. gently caress.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Ogmius815 posted:

Look you little poo poo, I'm fine with you calling me a cyberbully, dismissing my amazing insights, and calling me unfunny. But don't you dare come into this thread, in front of my colleagues, and imply that my dicksucking skills are anything less than exceptional. I have a professional reputation to maintain and I won't have it tarnished by the likes of you

Roger_Mudd
Jul 18, 2003

Buglord
I started solo, firm now has 3 attorneys. My legal assistant is going to law school in September and I'm debating replacing her with an attorney.

Think about that. For 5k more a year than I pay my legal assistant, I can hire an attorney who will be my assistant.

Go to law school, get paid nothing but make me money!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Soothing Vapors posted:

Look you little poo poo, I'm fine with you calling me a cyberbully, dismissing my amazing insights, and calling me unfunny. But don't you dare come into this thread, in front of my colleagues, and imply that my dicksucking skills are anything less than exceptional. I have a professional reputation to maintain and I won't have it tarnished by the likes of you

He's like a Taint Wizard.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

If you want to help poor people, law school is like the worst place to start.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Roger_Mudd posted:

I started solo, firm now has 3 attorneys. My legal assistant is going to law school in September and I'm debating replacing her with an attorney.

Think about that. For 5k more a year than I pay my legal assistant, I can hire an attorney who will be my assistant.

Go to law school, get paid nothing but make me money!

Ok, so this week one of my PI cases I partnered with on another attorney paid out.

That attorney has recently hired an associate. And as I go to pick up the check, I talk with the paralegal I worked with about how the associate's working out.

She says well, and I say that I'm kind of jealous.

Then she said, "Don't be. He has to do all the poo poo work the partner doesn't want to do."

She looked at the check she was handing me.

"And that's a good chunk of his salary."

Lol.

Keep in mind I made loving nothing my first two years as a solo. But yaaay PI work!

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Hey I missed all the posts from the jerk but in my county we had a family law judge who also had a MSW, but he lost re-election last November so even the guy who is the best case scenario logical conclusion of a JD/MSW is out of a job. No jobs, die alone, etc.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Re: writing some things you don't agree with equating to fellatio for favors:

loving seriously? That's part and parcel of any interaction with an academic mentor. It's not about acting like they are the font of all that is good and holy, it's about proving that you actually paid attention to their lectures instead of sitting there staring vacantly and daydreaming about that stripper you want to gently caress. In some of my undergraduate classes, I would explicitly cite their class lectures in the papers I handed them. Once I figured out I *could* do silly poo poo like that, life got a hell of a lot easier.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

blarzgh posted:

If you want to help poor people, law school is like the worst place to start.

Take all the money you would spend on tuition and give it to a poor person, and you will do more good than you likely would were you to go to law school

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Ogmius815 posted:

I just find the hazing irritating.

Also, what the hell, I'll earnestly respond to the flame:

There are many people who are smarter than you. Full stop. There are people at more prestigious institutions who paid less for their degrees than the recent string of 0L posters. They pretty unanimously, and with rare exception, tell people that they should not go to law school.

I'm a current student at a decent school (T14; not HYS—only HYS can really be called "good") with a so-so aid package (more than 1/3 of COA covered by scholarships). I got decent grades and have a job lined up after graduation. Despite that, I don't think I'd recommend that people attend law school if they had circumstances identical to mine. I don't cry myself to sleep at night or anything, and I'm still naïve enough to think "hey, I might enjoy this!" But, I often think "wow, there would have been so many ways to go about this that would be better." We'll see what I think once I start working.

And yes, this is an area where you can troll people almost unendingly and get earnest responses. People will respond to absurd propositions (like that Cornell with 15k in aid is clearly worth attending) and people will get angry if you don't listen to the basic advice of "please don't go to law school." They don't do that because they're bitter or because they're too stupid to recognize that you're trolling.

They respond because they've seen people ruin their lives by going to law school.

But please, keep rolling with the funny jokes.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Take all the money you would spend on tuition and give it to a poor person, and you will do more good than you likely would were you to go to law school

lol

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

osirisisdead posted:

Re: writing some things you don't agree with equating to fellatio for favors:

loving seriously? That's part and parcel of any interaction with an academic mentor. It's not about acting like they are the font of all that is good and holy, it's about proving that you actually paid attention to their lectures instead of sitting there staring vacantly and daydreaming about that stripper you want to gently caress. In some of my undergraduate classes, I would explicitly cite their class lectures in the papers I handed them. Once I figured out I *could* do silly poo poo like that, life got a hell of a lot easier.

For example, my favorite part of this flame is that someone with a 157 LSAT score would somehow think they're in any way intelligent/that someone would want to read the words they type.

Funny jokes. Glad you joined the thread.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sick burn, bro. You should go get a hi-five for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

He's not wrong though.