Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calax
Oct 5, 2011

There ain't much that can crack that Hecarim.

Thats a 120 cs lead for Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Man I really do not want to see another Rock vs. Austin match at Mania, we've already had two of those

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

I'm sorry Quas.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Why the gently caress would Liquid cross that tight bridge path when they knew C9 was in that area from vision.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
BALLS :vince:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
3v1? Whatever, get the ADC and just run away. Hecarim and Balls are the best.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Raid boss Hecarim in full effect

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Hecarim is so goddamn retarded lol

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Firebert posted:

There was a Hecarim in LCK that had zero kills but ended up with a 462 GPM

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Firebert posted:

I need to re-watch this game because I missed pick bans and the first half an hour but yeah I'm pretty sure this is the takeaway of this season.

Also lololol doesn't this make Xpecial forever fourth again if they lose?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Schiavona posted:

I need to re-watch this game because I missed pick bans and the first half an hour but yeah I'm pretty sure this is the takeaway of this season.

No, Xpecial used to be part of TSM so he knows what 1st place feels like.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

bit behind but, thoorins twitter lmao
https://twitter.com/Thooorin/status/587051790992068609

Also get hosed IWD.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
loving choke city today

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
~forever fourth~

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

rabidsquid posted:

they just went down 0-2 to make it more dramatic right

You can see the future!

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

The curse is unbroken.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/LiQuiD112/status/587062812297408512

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
It's completely unfair of me to do because those first two games were pretty impressive from Liquid and pretty chokey from C9, but I'm going to go back and enjoy the Liquid hype posts in this thread now.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
C9 Meteos' Ego ‏@c9meteosego 57s57 seconds ago
yeah no wonder they're called liquid all their members are so easy to convert to cash

:drat:

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

MonteCristo ‏@ggCMonteCristo 4m4 minutes ago
Now Piglet knows how the KT Bullets felt.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Raise one finger to the sky give God credit for this cloud 9 series win all things are possible through god

Now all I want is a TiP win for a c9 v. TiP finale. Make it happen, God.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

ok world order restored. now TSM please crush TIP so we can have the rightful heirs hoist the NA LCS cup.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Schiavona posted:

Watch it just for LemoNation and co.'s adventure into the Team Liquid jungle, it's a beautiful thing.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

foutre posted:

Watch it just for LemoNation and co.'s adventure into the Team Liquid jungle, it's a beautiful thing.

Ahahaha, they just focused on that in the replay. That was great.

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
I am addicted to video games.
That was a great series up until the 30 seconds where IWD and quas let themselves get 1v2d by a level 1 nautilus. I seriously can't believe they stuck around not calling his bluff until lemon had the backup and the jungle beat the poo poo out of them.

poo poo or get off the pot, and they got really dumped on, and that started the top lane hec snowball.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

I think they just couldn't deal with the Nautilus e plus passive disengage. What an absurd thing.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Monte apparently didn't see the first four of C9/TL and might do stream later today about it.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Just remembered that the only team besides TSM and C9 to ever reach the NA LCS finals was loving GGU, haha

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
I know someone mentioned it when it happened but reminder that IWD flashing for crab might have cost Liquid the series

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I reject God and accept death into my heart.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Just caught that last game.

Lemon's jungle adventure was incredible.

mushi
Oct 13, 2003

foutre posted:

I think they just couldn't deal with the Nautilus e plus passive disengage. What an absurd thing.
They had a level 2 sej and a level 1 alistar and a decision - they had two good options: turn on him and force him out and/or kill him and return to the blue side jungle, or just piss off and go over to wraiths. edit: by that I mean, Naut passive only procs once every 9 seconds, it's not the reason they lost that fight.

It's a strong play from Lemon because both options slow them down and he can just waddle out (which is why he did the invade in the first place) but taking the third option of "hey, he probably went back to lane and forgot about us" - while wolves and gromp eat both of them alive - was totally not a good play and they paid the worst price just to save 15-20 seconds in the jungle. The casters going "this would have been a remake if they were scrimming" says it all.

mushi fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Apr 12, 2015

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

Oh yeah, absolutely, they were playing too greedy and paid for it. I meant more that it seemed like they underestimated it, so their halfhearted attempts at dealing with him fell really flat. I think people kind of underestimate the power of early jungle creep. When I invade a buff early and get discovered, if there's a slow reaction by the enemy laners I just dance around the buff forcing them to keep aggro and it lets you win fights way too easily if they don't handle the situation well.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
The NA Curse lives on, tl going to fourth and c9 somehow claw out a win by the skin of their teeth to go to the finals.....only tip stands in the way of the prophecies fulfillment....

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
The level one skirmish got posted. Dom and Quas had no less than four opportunities to disengage, and then picked the fight. You said it man, greed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u60Li0ALjvA

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

I seriously don't get why they didn't just stay with him and 2v1 him down the river until either Sneaky is forced to come up and respond or they at least know he's for sure gone. Instead they just let him stick around for whatever reason.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

Luna Was Here posted:

The NA Curse lives on, tl going to fourth and c9 somehow claw out a win by the skin of their teeth to go to the finals.....only tip stands in the way of the prophecies fulfillment....

They're not fourth yet, they'd have to lose to the loser of TiP vs TSM.

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*
The LGD vs IG shitshow is on now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Dosvidanya posted:

The LGD vs IG shitshow is on now

im so excited

• Locked thread