Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I'll be honest, for women of any size, the biggest thing is self-confidence and just a non-lovely personality in general. If they find themselves attractive, I probably will too, and vice versa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

MrChips posted:

Then there's Nellie's, which I used to love until I found out they seasoned their food with mice, dead and/or alive, assorted :barf:

Locally sourced, all natural seasoning.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
congratulations on being adopted by a baller cat, 14.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

Thick or thin doesnt matter one bit to me as long as they have the one thing I need in a woman.

a confirmed clinical diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder as defined in the DSM-IV

You should see if the DSM V is the same diagnosis.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Every time you guys mention DSM I keep thinking Officer 13" Dickpocalypse's taste in girls involves them owning an Eclipse / Talon. AI, you've ruined me.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

T1g4h posted:

Every time you guys mention DSM I keep thinking Officer 13" Dickpocalypse's taste in girls involves them owning an Eclipse / Talon. AI, you've ruined me.

Here's something you'll never hear again: I don't think crankwalk is in the DSM :v:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I had to mention it as my wife has a PhD in psychology. Not the tell me your feelings kind, the business kind. She still had to take the feelings kind of classes for a while.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

My dad got a big rear end box full of lovely old Hell's Angels/car racing/knock-off Easy Rider type DVDs and VHS tapes from an old friend of his brother, and he let me pick through them.

"Meh."
"Lame."
"Oh, Jackass 2, neat"
"Ha, what, Gary Busey?"
"Eh."
"Holy gently caress, Grand Prix!"

I'd always heard you guys raving about this and have never been able to find it, nor had I ever seen it so I was pretty pumped to score a two-disc DVD set with special features and poo poo. Had a bit of Woodford Reserve and watched up until the "Intermission." My inner hardcore Formula 1 nerd is quite pleased at the moment.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

T1g4h posted:

Nothing quite that self destructive, man. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

I'm not super keen on chubby girls if I'm honest. I prefer them brunette, 5'3"-5'7", petite and/or athletic. You know the type ...when you look at her and wonder if she approaches sex like it's a competitive sport (spoiler alert: they usually do :swoon:)

T-Square posted:

My dad got a big rear end box full of lovely old Hell's Angels/car racing/knock-off Easy Rider type DVDs and VHS tapes from an old friend of his brother, and he let me pick through them.

"Meh."
"Lame."
"Oh, Jackass 2, neat"
"Ha, what, Gary Busey?"
"Eh."
"Holy gently caress, Grand Prix!"

I'd always heard you guys raving about this and have never been able to find it, nor had I ever seen it so I was pretty pumped to score a two-disc DVD set with special features and poo poo. Had a bit of Woodford Reserve and watched up until the "Intermission." My inner hardcore Formula 1 nerd is quite pleased at the moment.

Grand Prix is such a solid movie, I need to watch it again sometime. That and Apollo 13, The Right Stuff and Battle of Britain. I sense a moviefest coming on...

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

leica posted:

I love chubby girls, fit girls remind me of dudes and it turns me off big time. Women should have soft, not hard bodies, so as a result chubby girls are more feminine and attractive to me :3:

Madonna used to be so cute in the 80's when she was chubby now she's gross and looks like a dude.

My future wife has big tits and junk in the trunk. She likes to have sex all the time, doesn't mind my car hobby....

Yep I got it made :)

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Watching I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. Jennifer Love Hewitt was 100 different kinds of fine back then

And according to GIS, still is

Tide fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Apr 12, 2015

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Catte chat: The moment I opened my front door tonight, The Dude hauled rear end out and nearly knocked me down. Cue spending 5 minutes chasing him between bushes before he finally goes back inside. :argh:

He's chipped, but damned if I can get him to wear a collar. He always manages to get it stuck in his mouth, like a ball gag.

So I've rediscovered a side effect of NOT drinking. My blood sugar plummeted today. Started feeling shaky and out of it, thought it was w/d, so I popped a klonopin, waited 30 minutes, and I felt worse (just a bit calmer), so I checked my sugar. 55. That was after a snack too! I guess the Paula Deen organ is confused by the sudden decrease in sugar intake.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

BrokenKnucklez posted:

My future wife has big tits and junk in the trunk. She likes to have sex all the time, doesn't mind my car hobby....

Yep I got it made :)

Pretty much my wife too, she's thick in all the right places, has to custom order her bras if ya know what I mean. They ain't cheap but it's worth it :pervert:

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

leica posted:

Pretty much my wife too, she's thick in all the right places, has to custom order her bras if ya know what I mean. They ain't cheap but it's worth it :pervert:

From where? I'd like to do something nice for my wife.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I tried the fit girl thing... Just didn't do it for me. Boy rear end girls just don't do it for me. Just need curves!

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Ya'll crazy.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

QuarkMartial posted:

From where? I'd like to do something nice for my wife.

http://myintimacy.com/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4.7%20New%20email%20ICY

She has to get fitted though, so you have to find a retailer near you. We don't have any even close to us, so the last time we were in Boston she was fitted at the retail store there, once she's fitted she's golden and can order online any time.

LOL bra chat

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

BrokenKnucklez posted:

I tried the fit girl thing... Just didn't do it for me. Boy rear end girls just don't do it for me. Just need curves!

You know, Sir Mix-A-Lot has a huge collection of cars, I wonder if there's a correlation :v:

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
Just realized that I might be compensating with an extended cab and long bed. :ohdear:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MrChips posted:

know the type ...when you look at her and wonder if she approaches sex like it's a competitive sport (spoiler alert: they usually do :swoon:)

Dude I'm telling you that poo poo's basically two day old coffee compared to the life affirming adrenaline rush of bagging and tagging someone who at any moment has the equal chance to either crawl spiderlegged backwards across the cieling while screaming at you in a long dead language or show how much you mean to them by proudly showing off both your names inside the sloppily carved heart smack dab in the middle of her forearm fifteen minutes into your second date.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Quite A Tool posted:

Ya'll crazy.
And i

leica posted:

LOL bra chat
This is new for AI :confused:

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Apr 12, 2015

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Literally anything is better than whenever strollerchat rears its ugly overpriced head though

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

my cab is crew and my bed is short

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)
I hate it when that happens.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

I can certainly dig women with a bit of meat on their bones, but it has to be "strong fat", not "flabby fat", if that makes sense. I guess the difference between like a farm girl and someone who's never lifted anything heavy in her life.

I was dating a girl a while back who was even a dietitian and into the whole no-carb thing. But she was still firmly in the latter category, probably due to a complete lack of strength training. Diet can only take you so far.

At the opposite end of the scale, there's a girl at my crossfit club who's about the same height and I'm guessing roughly the same weight. But she's buff in a very feminine way, she's got the muscle:fat ratio to be hot without looking ripped.

And now I sound all superficial, I guess.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

KozmoNaut posted:

And now I sound all superficial, I guess.
I'm superficial and shallow but I offset it with being sarcastic and fun to be around most of the time. I prefer "fit chicks" or at least someone who is active and takes care of themselves. I figure if I work out, don't eat like poo poo and try to improve myself there's no reason I can't expect the same.

Cars and Coffee today. Should be a good turnout, 1100+ people RSVP'd on facebook which means parking is going to fill up fast. Starts at 8 so I didn't plan on leaving until 7:45 or so at the earliest. Brother is working it (his dealership chain is hosting) so they were up at 5am...which means I was up at 5am because they are loud as hell. Oh well who needs sleep.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Fo3 posted:

This is new for AI :confused:

At least guys in AI have seen a bra on a women wohse name doesnt end in .jpg. Most of us even know how to take one off from said woman.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

NitroSpazzz posted:

I figure if I work out, don't eat like poo poo and try to improve myself there's no reason I can't expect the same.

That's pretty much my philosophy as well.

Something about treating others as you wish them to treat you, I guess.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

NitroSpazzz posted:

I prefer "fit chicks" or at least someone who is active and takes care of themselves. I figure if I work out, don't eat like poo poo and try to improve myself there's no reason I can't expect the same.

I got my partner a Tri bike as on the hope she would follow my lead and get off her rear end.

To her credit, she did. The line of shiney bling for her races is considerably bigger than mine now! She's overweight but now she's going for doing a half Ironman late this year - I am not arguing at all because you think overweight is going to last long with the kind of training you need to do for that? Hopefully by early next year I'll have 4 half IM's under the belt and I'll go for a full Ironman in December 2016.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Woman chat: I prefer the more fit varieties of women. I don't care for large boobs and a fat rear end because it usually comes with a propensity to become very overweight and large women are just unattractive to me. I always thought that sporty spice was the hottest one because she was so...tight? I dunno. I guess I like straight sides and a boyish figure on a woman. My wife is a tomboy with short hair. She's 5'5" tall and about 105 lbs with a 6 pack and she runs faster than me. She was a former bodybuilder and figure competitor. I love me some muscular women. Maybe I'm borderline gay, I don't give a poo poo. All I know is my wife is chill as gently caress and pretty much a dude with a vagina. I love my wife :allears: Sorry for the humblebrag, but I honestly think most goons would say she's build like a guy, but I know none of you would kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

E: we all like different things and there's an rear end for every seat :glomp:

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

So you basically married Buck Angel, or? :v:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I was pretty much picturing that lesbians who look like justin beiber blog in my head but ymmv

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)

KozmoNaut posted:

I learn so much in AI

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm actually legit surprised that given the sheer volume of attractive young ladies packing more heat than a Texas NRA convention on the internet that there arent more rugged buff manly biker dudes who just happen to have a front butt as well

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

KozmoNaut posted:

I'm not *that* gay. Basically I married sporty spice (Melanie Chisolm), but from Deer Park, TX

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I.......... don't have a preference when it comes to women though I admittedly have a soft spot for redheads.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
Skinny girls don't really do anything for me. Either soft and fat or muscular and hard is good, although the first is better than the second in my opinion. Fat girls are cute. v:v:v

This is a strangely unpopular opinion, but brunettes are my favorite.

I'm not really that shallow, though.

DICK's criteria applies, if adjusted to bipolar disorder and/or anxiety issues.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
Women chat: I have never told a women no. Crazy or not skinny or big, its like eating a bag of jellybeans with your eyes closed. Everything is good and different, then you get a black licorice and it reminds you of why the others are so great.( Black licorice can be substituted for other flavors)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Got my fireplace installed today. Gonna be nice not having to run the reverse cycle to warm the place up, that shits getting expensive.

And Im really chuffed that our ducted AC design works and we can pump hot air from the room with the fire in it to the rest of the house!

drat efficient too- had it going since about 2pm and its eaten 4 pieces of wood 6" diameter in that time, and the last two will go all night

• Locked thread