Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
i get lots of messages from girls who are into jesus but i never know why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Poco posted:

the lord works in mysterious ways?

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Chalets the Baka posted:

Have over 150 messages in my inbox and nearly all of these men are either below 6'2" or don't list their height. I don't even know why I bother.

:sigh:

I'm over 6 foot & 8 inches.

Those are two separate measurements

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Poco posted:

You have either a kid or a pet in your pictures. Or you just live in agriland.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Sometimes I forget OKC isn't liberal central cause I almost never see religious people on there because of how much a heathen I am.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Poco posted:

Do you have long brown hair, a beard and a penchant for robes?

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

:tipshat:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

That means she's near me, score.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Breetai posted:

Is it too late to change my cock's name by deed poll to "the white power"?

It's your dick, man. You can call it whatever you want.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

odds of being genuine about 2%

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.
I guarantee that's a troll account.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

EightBit posted:

I guarantee that's a troll account.

I posted it in the Idiots on Social Media Thread and someone informed me it's the Korean actress/singer Suzy. Glad to know it's fake, honestly.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Ironic coming from a black box.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

And an MRA is born

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
http://www.wfsb.com/story/28793003/police-woman-in-online-relationship-beats-man-with-bat-at-first-meeting

quote:

An Oregon woman in an online relationship with a man from Alabama set up a table with candles and wine glasses for their first meeting. She told him to close his eyes, according to court documents, and then she slammed a metal baseball bat into the back of his head three times.

Court documents state another woman appeared after the bat attack, and the victim reported hearing them talk about using duct tape to bind him. Campbell told detectives he believed he was going to die.

However, he convinced the women that he would not disclose what happened if they would just take him to the hospital, according to court documents, and they agreed.

diggin that velcro vest

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Glad to see my local small Connecticut TV news outlet is covering the nation!

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
I wonder what her endgame was?

Like, she just wanted to a bash a guy and kill him? Or did she want some money, or what?

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

cmndstab posted:

Like, she just wanted to a bash a guy and kill him? Or did she want some money, or what?

slenderman maybe

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I'm half-convinced that this is just a troll, but people are really, really stupid.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Breetai posted:

So I got a message from out of the blue...

Well this looks promising. Hmm, no details on her profile, but she looks cute, might be worth a look, hey let's have a look at her answered questions...

Welp.

If memory serves you're from my town wonder if it was me ;-*

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

this thread reminded me to log onto my old account again for the first time in about 6 months

I do this every six months or so, and almost without fail there's one message going stale in my inbox

I'd feel kind of bad, but I'm sure none of the people who have messaged me give a drat.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

cmndstab posted:

Well, the article gives a motive for her actions, which can be paraphrased as: "She has serious mental health issues."

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Well, the article gives a motive for her actions, which can be paraphrased as: "She has serious mental health issues."

And then they gave this psychopath bail?!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Holy poo poo, a week has gone by guys. I found two girls and the results are great. 1 chick is a gargantuan coke fiend who hosed me for some reason. Pic Below. It's sfw I guess (mods if not please tell me)

And I also found this cute 19 year old girl who I'm actually dating now. The coke fiend gave me what I needed, she's hella rich aswell and a massive bitch when she's coming down so i'm done.
So me and the 19 year old hit it off really well and let me kiss her, and we got tangled up for like 2 hours it was great. However I hosed the coke fiendlike 6 hours earlier so that was interesting.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i like leomarrs fake stories a lot but i also miss the other guy can we have a crossover?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

SaltLick posted:

i like leomarrs fake stories a lot but i also miss the other guy can we have a crossover?

http://pastebin.com/E2B1qmCG

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chalets the Baka posted:

Have over 150 messages in my inbox and nearly all of these men are either below 6'2" or don't list their height. I don't even know why I bother.

:sigh:

Is this an American thing or something? That's basically 1,90 meters and over here that's pretty much giant territory.

I keep reading memes about "lol less than 6' people" and i don't know if they're being ironic or if everyone is a giraffe in the US.

Less than 6'2" is higher than the average Dutch, and the Dutch are towers.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mans posted:

Is this an American thing or something? That's basically 1,90 meters and over here that's pretty much giant territory.

I keep reading memes about "lol less than 6' people" and i don't know if they're being ironic or if everyone is a giraffe in the US.

Basically men abuse the "height" category just as badly as women wringing every last drop out of that "curvy" descriptor. Height is so commonly misrepresented that people have a false idea of what the average number is. They know average height when they see it, but not when they read it.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

Basically men abuse the "height" category just as badly as women wringing every last drop out of that "curvy" descriptor. Height is so commonly misrepresented that people have a false idea of what the average number is. They know average height when they see it, but not when they read it.

I was absolutely flabbergasted when a room of women told me oh yeah guys lie about their height all the time. Much like the proverbial fat chick what do they think is going to happen when you show up for the date?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Mans posted:

I'm pretty sure that was troll bait, but short guys do get dumped on a lot in this forum.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Mans posted:

The average height in the US is 5'9", I'm pretty sure.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

notZaar posted:

I'm pretty sure that was troll bait, but short guys do get dumped on a lot in this forum.

short people are literally trolls skulking under bridges

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

nothin crazy about that

After reading this thread I really kinda want to make a "hot chick with very low self esteem needs a hero" honeypot account.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

<randy_newman_short_people.mp3>

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

LethalGeek posted:

I was absolutely flabbergasted when a room of women told me oh yeah guys lie about their height all the time. Much like the proverbial fat chick what do they think is going to happen when you show up for the date?

Everybody lies about their height, men and women, so they have a false sense of what a height number translate to in real life.

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I've been saying that I'm shorter than I actually am, but saying that I'm taller makes waaay more sense. This is a revelation.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I like to put 6'0 on my profile even though I am 6'2

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mans posted:

Depends on where you are. East Coast people tend to be shorter, Midwest tend to be taller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Height is the #1 reason I'm glad I've never done online dating. As a guy under 5'10" I'd be a dealbreaker to a surprisingly large number of women

• Locked thread