Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

sorry had to post something good after that stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Does this count for butt rock? I'm pretty sure it does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsR-IaS2BgU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Internet down for the last 9 hours at home, cell reception is poo poo. This poo poo happens all the time gently caress you comcast

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVGAe2NaRwg

On April 25, 201 at approx. 2:30 in the afternoon Rob was touched by an Angel.It is what he has come to believe. For this is the day and time Rob saw Alizée Jacotey for the very first time.And Rob knew from that very moment. And Rob knows it more today than he did before. That he was touched by an Angel of destiny. And that his life was never ever going to be the same for the rest of the sands of time. No one else could have touched his soul the way Alizée has, nor melt his hardened cynical heart the way she has done. And tonight he is beginning to see the changes that have happened through this time. Merci Alizée
Music by SHADOWMAN - Touched By An Angel
Video clips are but of coarse, Alizée Jacotey, The New Queen of Pop music today.
And the most beautiful woman alive.VIVA ALIZEE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaIBHVqhvm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpS5xAS51T8

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

:buttfame:

The woman who "discovered" Alizée is named Mylène Farmer. She's a Quebecoise woman who has been making music since the 80s. She has that thing Sean Connery has where she refuses to age.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKwLSWkRsWE

This is a music video of her doing a striptease.
It is in French. You don't care though.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
gently caress tinnitus. I need to get this poo poo on my claim.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

USMC503 posted:

gently caress tinnitus. I need to get this poo poo on my claim.

Good luck. I couldn't get it, but then again I didn't fight so hard. I broke into 30% and said good enough.

I can't loving sleep unless I have a podcast or video playing.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
film school update

i loving love beans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDJdz_FXu0c

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_uh8XjgLTE

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
That rock looks pretty flabby. Nice butt, though.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Spicy Guacamole posted:

That rock looks pretty flabby. Nice butt, though.

I'd gently caress the rock.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I'd gently caress the rock.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Fast & Furious 7 is good.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Carteret posted:

Good luck. I couldn't get it, but then again I didn't fight so hard. I broke into 30% and said good enough.

I just had it on my final physical. Put it on the claim and went to an audiologist. Nice lady, couple tests, about a 10-15 min visit. Told her I did Infantry stuff etc. "Well your hearing is within normal limits but the ringing isn't just going to put this as service related" and that was that :shrug:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Carteret posted:

Tinnitus is a slam dunk 10%.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

shim hasn't posted new Appalachian Trail pics in the gip hangouts yet.
i figure shim's new sexual owner is shy & doesn't want them appearing without full consent.

Mother-in-law had an MI edit- Heart Attack, so we got home a few hours ago. SB was super cool and didn't get pissed that I had to leave the trail early, even drove half the trip home. Good dude. We'll get back out there later- probably looking at more of a section hike this season than a thru hike or whatever, who knows right now..

The mountains of North Georgia are goddamn BEAUTIFUL dudes. So drat beautiful.

Also: holy gently caress city water tastes like straight pollution after a week of drinking fresh from a mountain stream or spring water.

It's seriously very fun, if strenuous, out there on the AT. I more or less found myself loving up-mountain and hating down mountain. SB and Frank consistently went twice as fast as I did on the downhill. Shelter camping ruled with the right groups, sucked with the wrong/over crowded ones. I found myself hiking a bit faster each day just to get to and start enjoying the evening camping more.

Can't wait to go back out- learned a lot, will have a much more efficiently packed pack this summer, and a far better idea of my abilities and requirements/preferences re: Food/Drinks/gear for longer trail hiking - stuff like: alcohol stoves aren't nearly as convenient as a pocket rocket imho.. Especially if the hiking was really hard that day and all you want to do is eat and sleep.

When we restart I'll still post to the hangouts, I'll have better reception hopefully as I'm looking into a Verizon prepaid phone, vice this goddamn boost mobile atrocity. :shrug:Whatevs, boost was cheap and blingtones are sweet. :shrug:

Back to the hospital waiting room awkward short conversations I was just hating. LOVING! Everyone here must think I'm homeless as I'm still 7+'sh days from my last shower and have sincere trail stank on me. Wonder if a nurse will let me use one of their showers to clean up a bit, I got a clean set of clothes in the bottom of my pack for exactly this reason..

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Apr 12, 2015

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

holocaust bloopers posted:

Fast & Furious 7 is good.

Took the kid to a car show yesterday. Hit up 7-11 with the biggest tupperware we could find for slurpees. Then we watched Need for Speed and ate pizza. Then I dropped him off to see Furious 7 with his friends. Not a bad day.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Also there's more weed than not weed everywhere on the AT. Holy gently caress it's like an athletic grateful dead concert at times. Even I was taken aback.

:staredog:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Mother-in-law had an MI..After we tangled up loudly on a phone call.. so we got home a few hours ago. SB was super cool and didn't get pissed that I had to leave the trail early, even drove half the trip home. Good dude. We'll get back out there later- probably looking at more of a section hike this season than a thru hike or whatever, who knows right now..

Also: holy gently caress city water tastes like straight pollution after a week of drinking fresh from a mountain stream or spring water.

It's seriously very fun, if strenuous, out there on the AT. I more or less found myself loving up-mountain and hating down mountain. SB and Frank consistently went twice as fast as I did on the downhill. Shelter camping ruled with the right groups, sucked with the wrong/over crowded ones. I found myself hiking a bit faster each day just to get to and start enjoying the evening camping more.

Can't wait to go back out- learned a lot, will have a much more efficiently packed pack this summer, and a far better idea of my abilities and requirements/preferences re: Food/Drinks/gear for longer trail hiking - stuff like: alcohol stoves aren't nearly as convenient as a pocket rocket imho.. Especially if the hiking was really hard that day and all you want to do is eat and sleep.

When we restart I'll still post to the hangouts, I'll have better reception hopefully as I'm looking into a Verizon prepaid phone, vice this goddamn boost mobile atrocity. :shrug:Whatevs, boost was cheap and blingtones are sweet. :shrug:

Back to the hospital waiting room awkward short conversations I was just hating. LOVING! Everyone here must think I'm homeless as I'm still 7+'sh days from my last shower and have sincere trail stank on me. Wonder if a nurse will let me use one of their showers to clean up a bit, I got a clean set of clothes in the bottom of my pack for exactly this reason..

why yall stop so early?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

why yall stop so early?

Mother-in-law had an MI..After we tangled up loudly on a phone call.. so we got home a few hours ago. SB was super cool and didn't get pissed that I had to leave the trail early, even drove half the trip home. Good dude. We'll get back out there later- probably looking at more of a section hike this season than a thru hike or whatever, who knows right now..

Back to the hospital waiting room awkward short conversations I was just hating. LOVING! Everyone here must think I'm homeless as I'm still 7+'sh days from my last shower and have sincere trail stank on me. Wonder if a nurse will let me use one of their showers to clean up a bit, I got a clean set of clothes in the bottom of my pack for exactly this

Edit: douchery gone.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Apr 12, 2015

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
What the gently caress is MI? myocardial infarction?

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Fart Sandwiches posted:

What the gently caress is MI? myocardial infarction?

That was my interpretation.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
just say heart attack drat

no need to get all doogie howser

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there a place to post about camping on this forum. There's a hiking/backpacking thread but that's all about faggy preserving nature poo poo. I want to hack a campsite out of the brush and roast weenies, not honor the loving Nature God.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

TFR has one: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3490050

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hey shim im sorry you had to cut your trek short

hope your moms is ok dude

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Agreed.

You guys need to make another attempt when things settle down though, nobody guessed "mom heart attack."

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Vasudus posted:

just say heart attack drat

no need to get all doogie howser

Yeah my bad- family of healthcare people. That is a retarded habit.

Suck my dick from the back, none the less. :tipshat:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Redneck woods rape and bear attack are fair game, but mom heart attack is one I'd never wanna joke about. Sorry to hear about that, man. My mom had a small heart attack a while ago, went to the hospital but didn't loving tell anyone about it. I had to hear about it through my dad first before I talked to her about it. Both her parents died of heart attacks.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Sorry KFF, for being a tool. Smoking a bowl and trying to sort pics. Didn't mean to be a douche, just my jewish blood. Think: toad and scorpion.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Sorry KFF, for being a tool. Smoking a bowl and trying to sort pics. Didn't mean to be a douche, just my jewish blood. Think: toad and scorpion.

loving lol if you think im smart enough to recognize medical abbreviations. we coo tho bruh :respek:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Yeah my bad- family of healthcare people. That is a retarded habit.

Suck my dick from the back, none the less. :tipshat:

Mom's a nurse, I totally understand.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC
Just got finished up with a DAV rep. Whole lotta stuff like "I see you cracking your back and shoulders a lot, do you have joint pain? A little? Well that sounds like arthritis and fibromyalgia to me."

All in all, I hope dude is able to get me hooked up as well as he said. And so far I'd definitely recommend them to others.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Is there any interest in a Game of Thrones chat thread?

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Won't be watching live, I'll be watching using AppleTV with HBO Now, but I'll deffo be watching.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

i dunno i think 4 or is it 5? threads on the forum for it are enough

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

i dunno i think 4 or is it 5? threads on the forum for it are enough

we need our own threads in our hugbox tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Seems like a popular gip show. I'd post in it.

• Locked thread