Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spook
Feb 25, 2002

Silence of the MOTHERFUCKING LAMBS!!

Chill la Chill posted:

The subject reminds me that I still have the opportunity to become a judge and to, in some small way, curtail this behavior. However, if you start handing out match losses and DQs for this behavior as outlined in the IPG, couldn't stores that are havens for shitheels just opt to choose someone more to their liking and you won't make a difference anyway? I'm interested in experiences about this stuff. The downgrade from lifetime to a quiet 6-month ban for that one guy doesn't bode well either.

As a judge in a local store, your first instinct should not be to DQ in that case, but to help educate and build the community to support not having that type of behavior. Give the USC and have a serious, but not a lecturing talk. If this repeats, then they aren't showing remorse and you have laid the ground work for DQing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

GoutPatrol posted:

Can you post your decklist?

Ask and ye shall receive:

60 - Mainboard

20 Land

12x Island
4x Mutavault
2x Cavern of Souls
1x Oboro, Palace in the Clouds
1x Minamo, School at Water's Edge

27 Creatures

4x Cursecatcher
4x Silvergill Adept
4x Lord of Atlantis
4x Master of the Pearl Trident
4x Phantasmal Image
4x Merrow Reejery
3x Master of Waves

4 Artifact

4x Aether Vial

4 Enchantment

4x Spreading Seas

4 Instant

4x Vapor Snag
----

14 Sideboard

2x Relic of Progenitus
2x Dismember
4x Spell Pierce
3x Tidebinder Mage
1x Gutshot
2x Spellskite

Remember kids, you too can win SCG States with the poo poo in your backpack!

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
are minamo and oboro just to dodge choke?

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Four Score posted:

Ask and ye shall receive:

60 - Mainboard

20 Land

12x Island
4x Mutavault
2x Cavern of Souls
1x Oboro, Palace in the Clouds
1x Minamo, School at Water's Edge

27 Creatures

4x Cursecatcher
4x Silvergill Adept
4x Lord of Atlantis
4x Master of the Pearl Trident
4x Phantasmal Image
4x Merrow Reejery
3x Master of Waves

4 Artifact

4x Aether Vial

4 Enchantment

4x Spreading Seas

4 Instant

4x Vapor Snag
----

14 Sideboard

2x Relic of Progenitus
2x Dismember
4x Spell Pierce
3x Tidebinder Mage
1x Gutshot
2x Spellskite

Remember kids, you too can win SCG States with the poo poo in your backpack!

Wait so is this not your list?

Zoness posted:

Pretty much, anyone who's siding in Blood Moon to turn off the mutavaults isn't favored to win in my experience.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Spook posted:

As a judge in a local store, your first instinct should not be to DQ in that case, but to help educate and build the community to support not having that type of behavior. Give the USC and have a serious, but not a lecturing talk. If this repeats, then they aren't showing remorse and you have laid the ground work for DQing.

drat, this might still be acceptable but having a judge dredd persona would own.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Zoness posted:

Yes. Of course, I've only ever seen one Choke, but that game Cavern and Oboro did work when four islands couldn't.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

BXCX posted:

Wait so is this not your list?

Pretty much, anyone who's siding in Blood Moon to turn off the mutavaults isn't favored to win in my experience.

e: reading comprehension

Four Score fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 13, 2015

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Four Score posted:

lmfao they posted the wrong winner, Pete was the other Merfolk player in top 8 who I beat round 2.

Sorry man his deck is way sweeter so he earned the win on style points.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Four Score posted:

lmfao they posted the wrong winner, Pete was the other Merfolk player in top 8 who I beat round 2.

That's pretty great, there's no other merfolk deck listed in the top 8 so it's like you were never even there haha.

Hellsau posted:

I've got that build put together for this week with some changes in the sideboard. I have never been happy with Tidebinder Mage in my meta though so I'll probably switch them out for some Relics.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Its really easy: don't say offensive bullshit and if you do and get called out for it, don't try and double down on that poo poo.

There, topic solved.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

BXCX posted:

That's pretty great, there's no other merfolk deck listed in the top 8 so it's like you were never even there haha.

Oh my god you dorks, you had me freaking out over last week's TCGPlayer state, this was the SCG one. SCG's page for Spring 2015 State Championships isn't even up yet.

Four Score fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 13, 2015

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
So remember Stephen Speck, the guy DQ'd for palming cards who notably made top 8 at GP Omaha with an Amulet Bloom awhile back? At the time, experienced Amulet Bloom players were wondering how he was playing the deck so sloppily and still doing well enough to make top 8. :v:

Irony Be My Shield posted:

An Outpost Siege resolved at a reasonable time is nigh-unbeatable against UB - their gameplan of trading one-for-one completely shuts down, and you can also dig into your reach. It's somewhat needed in regular RDW to help fight through their hate cards, but I guess Rg may have so much burn that the UB matchup is great anyway and you might as well put more slots towards your worse matchups.

Meh, my issue is relying on reaching 4 mana when the deck runs so well with only 3 - once I've got three lands I often scry the rest away to keep drawing gas (hopefully).

mcmagic posted:

It wasn't even a joke. If it was this insane response would've been more understandable. It was just a word.

I said 'joke' as in that would have been the best-possible light, and people would still find it incredibly offensive as evidenced by the response you got from everyone (including me) in the thread. This isn't the usual schtick of a few assholes taking every post you make as an excuse to act like a shithead, it's an actual DCI policy to punish players in one way or another for making rape references because it's very offensive.

If you don't feel the same, personally, then fine, but don't use the word here and expect people to say nothing. You went and edited the original post and I appreciate that, but still.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Angry Grimace posted:

Its really easy: don't say offensive bullshit and if you do and get called out for it, don't try and double down on that poo poo.

There, topic solved.

Yeah, if he hadn't posted his "lol why take it so srsly just a joke bro" poo poo, I probably wouldn't have gone as far as to mention the DQ. But I was reading through the annotated IPG today, and "lack of remorse" is a clear sign that the player doesn't get why he's getting the USC.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Hellsau posted:

Monastery Siege :kamina:

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Four Score posted:

Oh my god you dorks, you had me freaking out over last week's TCGPlayer state, this was the SCG one. SCG's page for Spring 2015 State Championships isn't even up yet.

welp, that'll teach me to not look at the top of the medal :v:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I think mcmagic is just a shell account of that guy who got mad about Birds of Paradise that one time

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Froghammer posted:

Monastery Siege :kamina:

I want to play a U/R dragons deck that runs Monastery Siege into Icefall Regent.
Oh, you want to kill my dragon? Ok. But your Lightning Strike is going to cost 6. And while you're waiting on that, here's a Thunderbreak Regent in the mean time, so that Strike is going to cost you 3 life as well.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Re: Maro's article today. I like how the design file versions of the Lorwyn commands were all tweaked to not be too broken. Except Cryptic Command. That was is identical to how it was originally put into the design file.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Angry Grimace posted:

Re: Maro's article today. I like how the design file versions of the Lorwyn commands were all tweaked to not be too broken. Except Cryptic Command. That was is identical to how it was originally put into the design file.

I think Wizards should continuously show their moments of incompetence, this article on top of the one making First Response a poo poo card while simultaneously making Rhino what it is today due to how broken First Response was is hilarious.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Count Bleck posted:

I think Wizards should continuously show their moments of incompetence, this article on top of the one making First Response a poo poo card while simultaneously making Rhino what it is today due to how broken First Response was is hilarious.

Too bad they removed Austere Command being just Jokulhaups. :v:

Also, awesome at Mana Confluence being 20 bucks on MTGO due to people copying the winning PT deck (despite the fact that the MTGO meta has significantly less Control than a PT environment). Sold off two for 40 tickets.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Apr 13, 2015

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Can we hellban him from this thread so he can still post his opinions but no one else can see them so no one can respond to them?

Without dumb recurring derails what would we actually talk about in this thread, though?

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Reprints that'll never happen is my guess.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

JerryLee posted:

Without dumb recurring derails what would we actually talk about in this thread, though?

Ins anely anime chat is really cool. Compare the real 40k thread to the fun gbs/byob one.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

alphabrawl posted:

Reprints that'll never happen is my guess.

Reprint of a functional reprint of Armageddon, from Portal Three Kingdoms! Also Wasteland and Damnation!

:smaug:

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Oh look, a subject I've written blogs about.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

on topic, as a judge, hearing a player say his deck "rapes" another deck warrants immediate action. At regular REL I tell the player that that kind of speech is unacceptable and that he should stop. I don't tell him he's a filthy neckbeard who should kill himself, because in my experience judging a lot of Magic players who use unacceptable language really, genuinely don't even think about it and are very good about correcting themselves after being spoken to about it politely but firmly. There are always irreconcilables but you make it clear to them that they adjust their behavior or they are no longer welcome and they shape up, if grudgingly. I don't care if my players go home and post on sluthate.com or whatever, but while they're in the store they must be respectful.

At competitive REL or above, if it's during a game it's automatically USC minor/major depending on the context in which it was spoken. Basically if it was directed at the other person-- "my deck is gonna rape you" or similar-- it's Major, otherwise it's Minor. There is a lot of diversity of opinion within the Judge program on where the line is between major and minor but what I've found to be a good practice is Major is anything directed at someone while Minor is general unacceptable statements (calling a card "fagtusk" is minor, calling your opponent a "fag" is major).

Outside of a game, chatting between friends, it's up to the judge to USC or not, and I'd have to hear the specific sentence in question. Usually being talked to is enough to make players knock it off.

This is basically exactly how I see the Major/Minor split.

Also a reminder to any judges in here to use the appropriate responses to the REL you're judging. Don't go out giving USC - Minor at FNM, you can't :)

E:

Chill la Chill posted:

The subject reminds me that I still have the opportunity to become a judge and to, in some small way, curtail this behavior. However, if you start handing out match losses and DQs for this behavior as outlined in the IPG, couldn't stores that are havens for shitheels just opt to choose someone more to their liking and you won't make a difference anyway? I'm interested in experiences about this stuff. The downgrade from lifetime to a quiet 6-month ban for that one guy doesn't bode well either.

Don't let that put you off becoming a judge; curtailing this poo poo was one major reason I joined. Dealing with stores is a delicate art and you may get stores that want to foster a community of shitheels rather than an inclusive one - there's very little you can do about that.

What you can do is to use diplomacy to get over the benefits an inclusive/family-friendly atmosphere provides, namely, far more interested people than the few that get pissed off and leave because it's no longer a boys' club and in turn the extra $$$ that brings.

mfcrocker fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 13, 2015

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

I got a chuckle at how many people were commenting on a few of the articles I read about Dang's deck complaining that RDW is "cheap" or "unfair." The part that I thought was funniest about it wasn't even the scrub-tier complaints about RDW's existence, its that RDW weakness is a midrange deck like GR Dragons with Coursers and Caryatids to play blockers and board in hate for swarms of little gobbos. Which is of course a much more common deck in reality than control decks - hell, RDW is what keeps control decks in line.

Sure, sometimes you still lose because the RDW deck curves out perfectly, but most of the time monored isn't consistent enough to do this.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

mfcrocker posted:

Don't let that put you off becoming a judge; curtailing this poo poo was one major reason I joined. Dealing with stores is a delicate art and you may get stores that want to foster a community of shitheels rather than an inclusive one - there's very little you can do about that.

What you can do is to use diplomacy to get over the benefits an inclusive/family-friendly atmosphere provides, namely, far more interested people than the few that get pissed off and leave because it's no longer a boys' club and in turn the extra $$$ that brings.
That's what I've noticed and that I've used such tactics before on new stores before they had an entrenched grognard base. It probably would be better if I was also a judge so I could offer them services on top of that and have more leverage to steer them into becoming the cool hangout place instead of the basement dungeon. Why any store wants to keep the '80s basement style feel instead of a fresh, even hipster like feel where the cool college kids hang out is beyond me. But, grog owners will be grog owners.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Angry Grimace posted:

I got a chuckle at how many people were commenting on a few of the articles I read about Dang's deck complaining that RDW is "cheap" or "unfair." The part that I thought was funniest about it wasn't even the scrub-tier complaints about RDW's existence, its that RDW weakness is a midrange deck like GR Dragons with Coursers and Caryatids to play blockers and board in hate for swarms of little gobbos. Which is of course a much more common deck in reality than control decks - hell, RDW is what keeps control decks in line.

Sure, sometimes you still lose because the RDW deck curves out perfectly, but most of the time monored isn't consistent enough to do this.

One guy at my FLGS in particular complained that the deck was essentially easy mode to play, and that Dang in particular 'got lucky' facing so many Control decks, all of which splashed black and still had to face a future/potential Hall of Famer in the finals. :psyduck: Thankfully most people set him straight on that.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Dang certainly did get lucky in how the bracket fell from him but winning was no mean feat :psyduck:

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

mfcrocker posted:

Dang certainly did get lucky in how the bracket fell from him but winning was no mean feat :psyduck:

Not to mention all the matches of Standard he had to win all weekend to even make the Top 8.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
I found out today that the players at other stores around my area consider people who play at my LGS "too competetive and strict on what you say and act like." They DONT like it when we branch out and play in other tournaments because we "play too much like its a GP." I suppose we don't usually allow take backs, mind changes and hold people to the triggers they miss, but it just makes us all better players.

We are not an unfriendly bunch considering FNMs have 40-75 people every week. Although we have chased a few people off. Especially people who try to rip off little kids with trades. Dude youre 30, don't try to take advantage of a little kid you poo poo heel.

It's good to have a clean, well lit, easily laid out and decorated store that doesn't let grogs be grogs. I am actually rather proud we are considered intolerant of basement culture and a place kids feel comfortable coming to learn the game.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
My long time friend and kitchen table mtg partner brought me some interesting goodies to our trip to lunch today. Magic card speculation and trading has been a hobby of his for a long time and he has had experience with fakes. It appears he spent 12 bucks on a set of new fakes of fetch lands after reading reddit and the batch he showed me was terrifying. I honestly couldn't tell the difference even with the real and fake side by side. Even down the little sticker hologram for the Khans fetches seemed way too close to call. I can feel myself getting pretty paranoid when trading in the near future.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I found out today that the players at other stores around my area consider people who play at my LGS "too competetive and strict on what you say and act like." They DONT like it when we branch out and play in other tournaments because we "play too much like its a GP." I suppose we don't usually allow take backs, mind changes and hold people to the triggers they miss, but it just makes us all better players.

We are not an unfriendly bunch considering FNMs have 40-75 people every week. Although we have chased a few people off. Especially people who try to rip off little kids with trades. Dude youre 30, don't try to take advantage of a little kid you poo poo heel.

It's good to have a clean, well lit, easily laid out and decorated store that doesn't let grogs be grogs. I am actually rather proud we are considered intolerant of basement culture and a place kids feel comfortable coming to learn the game.

Our store never allows take-backs, but randomly we had a really competitive control mirror the other day which was the only match still going where a dude tried to Dissolve a Pearl Lake Ancient. I told them that he just loses the Dissolve; its not an illegal play to attempt to dissolve Pearl Lake Ancient, but they just acted as though it was an illegal play and let him take it back to his hand.

The other play people never seem to understand is that you can Downfall Sidisi in response to the Exploit trigger going on the stack (which is the weakness of Exploit in constructed). If they then choose to sac some other creature, they lose both creatures and don't get anything.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Sickening posted:

My long time friend and kitchen table mtg partner brought me some interesting goodies to our trip to lunch today. Magic card speculation and trading has been a hobby of his for a long time and he has had experience with fakes. It appears he spent 12 bucks on a set of new fakes of fetch lands after reading reddit and the batch he showed me was terrifying. I honestly couldn't tell the difference even with the real and fake side by side. Even down the little sticker hologram for the Khans fetches seemed way too close to call. I can feel myself getting pretty paranoid when trading in the near future.

I pray they come quick and swiftly, for the tyrant that is the Reserved List has stood too long, oppressing Magic players across the world, both man and woman, Timmy and Spike, scrub and pro. And soon, it shall fall and the fakes, having done their noble duty retreat back into the wood works, allowing us once again to continue to play the best format frugally: Legacy.

But seriously, I have no idea how economics work, but I hope these shadow-y fake printers at least cause a major ruckus among Hasbro.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Errant Gin Monks posted:

There is some merit to bitching about folks showing up to a fnm trying to rules lawyer or otherwise turn a casual night of magic into super serious gp setting. Each store has its own culture when it comes to that though. I have no clue what a grog is but super salty win at all cost, spike can ruin a fnm just as fast as anything else if not reigned in.

Dohaeris
Mar 24, 2012

Often known as SniperGuy
A guy got kinda mad at me when he missed a rebound, drew a card, played a card, and went "oh yeah and this gets +2/+2 this turn" and I said Uh, why? He explained and I pointed out he had to do it at the beginning, not after getting to play stuff and whatnot. He seemed annoyed, but I didn't do anything wrong there right? If it were a kid or something, I'd be way more likely to be all oh no that's fine, but this was a guy the same age as me. I don't know if that's super competitive or anything though or if I was being a dick, but the game was close if I recall correctly.

Some of my local game stores have some pretty rowdy language employees, which amuses me since they also all have watch the language signs hanging up.

And atarka red won the Brussels gp? I went 4-0 at fnm with a very similar deck, ton of fun to play. I didn't even do the +1/+1 mode that much, the three burn damage typically was enough to make them scoop depending on board state. What's the deal with the singleton frenzied goblin? Definitely want to play with slotting become immense in there.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Angry Grimace posted:

Our store never allows take-backs, but randomly we had a really competitive control mirror the other day which was the only match still going where a dude tried to Dissolve a Pearl Lake Ancient. I told them that he just loses the Dissolve; its not an illegal play to attempt to dissolve Pearl Lake Ancient, but they just acted as though it was an illegal play and let him take it back to his hand.

The other play people never seem to understand is that you can Downfall Sidisi in response to the Exploit trigger going on the stack (which is the weakness of Exploit in constructed). If they then choose to sac some other creature, they lose both creatures and don't get anything.

I have gotten in arguments about downfall and Sarkhan as well. Sarkhan hits, they trigger him into a dragon. I downfall it. They get super salty saying he is indestructable already. Not my fault his ability is still on the stack. It mostly happens when they go "Sarkhan." I say cool he resolves. They immediately tick him up and turn him sideways, skipping like 5 steps.

When I play certain people who quick play that way I always say at the beginning of game 2 "please do me a favor and instead of just doing things, allow me a chance to respond to what you do in order. It keeps me from having to try to rewind the game and it keeps your planned moves private until it's the appropriate time. Especially moving to combat. If you just turn things sideways before you announce you are going into combat and allowing me to respond the end of main phase 1 can be problematic."

They usually get it.

Sickening posted:

There is some merit to bitching about folks showing up to a fnm trying to rules lawyer or otherwise turn a casual night of magic into super serious gp setting. Each store has its own culture when it comes to that though. I have no clue what a grog is but super salty win at all cost, spike can ruin a fnm just as fast as anything else if not reigned in.

We don't rules lawyer per se. But we do follow them. I mean if I thoughtseize you and you show me your hand, then decide to play a spell "real quick" as I'm looking at your hand I don't allow it. The thoughtseize is no longer on the stack once your hand is revealed, it's in the process of resolving.

Same thing with phases and triggers and using the stack or EOT. As in I pass my turn, you untap and pay for an upkeep cost you can't go "oh poo poo I meant to do this at the end of your turn." You should have done it at the end of my turn then, not during your upkeep.

I mean in commander and poo poo that's casual sure go ahead. But not in an FNM.

Errant Gin Monks fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 13, 2015

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I have gotten in arguments about downfall and Sarkhan as well. Sarkhan hits, they trigger him into a dragon. I downfall it. They get super salty saying he is indestructable already. Not my fault his ability is still on the stack. It mostly happens when they go "Sarkhan." I say cool he resolves. They immediately tick him up and turn him sideways, skipping like 5 steps.

When I play certain people who quick play that way I always say at the beginning of game 2 "please do me a favor and instead of just doing things, allow me a chance to respond to what you do in order. It keeps me from having to try to rewind he game and it keeps your planned moves private until it's the appropriate times. Especially moving to combat. If you just turn things sideways before you announce you are going into combat and allowing me to respond it can be problematic,"

They usually get it.

We don't rules lawyer per se. But we do follow them. I mean if I thoughtseize you and you show me your hand, then decide to play a spell "real quick" as I'm looking at your hand I don't allow it. The thoughtseize is no longer on the stack once your hand is revealed, it's in the process of resolving.

Same thing with phases and triggers and using the stack or EOT. As in I pass my turn, you untap and pay for an upkeep cost you can't go "oh poo poo I meant to do this at the end of your turn." You should have done it at the end of my turn then, not during your upkeep.

I mean in commander and poo poo that's casual sure go ahead. But not in an FNM.

Well I guess your store is definitely a lot different and more serious just like the People described. By definition casual is what fnm is, or at least what I believe it was made for when wotc thought it up. Probably ever store I ever played in doesn't consider fnm serious business.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
"Rules Lawyering" is shorthand for "I don't understand the rules and don't appreciate it when other people do".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I'm not sure I'd want to play at a store where properly following the rules was considered outside the realm of the casual. Now, having the rules smugly explained to me by an acnelord with a ponytail reaching down to his exposed asscrack is something I can do without, but I'm going to give Errant Gin Monks the benefit of the doubt in assuming that they're not that person.

• Locked thread