Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Petz: Pocket Monsterz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
my gf and i just got a roborovski hamster. we named him Chu Chu Rocket because he's such a lil' spaz :3:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Petz: Pocket Monsterz

i thought i was one of 5 toddlers in the world who had played this game

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Your hamster's a robot?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm torn between wanting to have a budgie parakeet my entire life and eventually having a dog, because doing both at the same time frequently leads to predictably sad consequences.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Flemish giant rabbits make good pets for working people without kids, if you get a pair.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

FactsAreUseless posted:

Your hamster's a robot?

even better, he's Russian

in soviet russia, wheel runs on you!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Bicyclops posted:

i'm torn between wanting to have a budgie parakeet my entire life and eventually having a dog, because doing both at the same time frequently leads to predictably sad consequences.

I had 4 parakeets and multiple dogs at the same time and nobody ever ate each other.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

precision posted:

my gf and i just got a roborovski hamster. we named him Chu Chu Rocket because he's such a lil' spaz :3:

Did you get 'em a buddy? They like being buddies.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

I had 4 parakeets and multiple dogs at the same time and nobody ever ate each other.

i would be too constantly nervous about it. we keep our parakeet flighted and his cage unlocked most of the time, and he is a big dummy who, if you open your mouth wide, he sticks his head inside to see. i don't know if our next bird will be that way, but i think it would be hard for a puppy to resist a nice snack that offers itself up.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Just leave them completely alone together with all entrances and exits from your home open; my experience with animals is that they're extremely good at working these things out among themselves

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i have a fish tank that i want to get rid of but the last remaining fish won't die, and i do not have the heart to murder him with bad care.

it's like that character you just keep leveling, even though you know you will never use him an a non-grind situation.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Phantasium posted:

Did you get 'em a buddy? They like being buddies.

The store we got him from didn't have any sibling pairs, he was the only robo they had at all in fact

so he's got a really huge aquarium all to himself, i've been building him things to climb on/in/under all morning.

pets are good

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

precision posted:

pets are good

agreed.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I'm getting beaten up by the boss fight with the evil gay dudes in God Hand.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

we are having a MKX party this saturday and there are at least two other groups i know who are also doing an mkx party with their friends that same day. here i thought we were being all original. didn't realize that many people were so stoked for the release.

one of them is gonna be playing on the xbox but the other is on the PS4... party vs. party. FIGHT!

A Spider Covets fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Apr 14, 2015

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
I can't believe anyone who isn't a 10 year old in 1993 gives a poo poo about Mortal Kombat

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Adam Bowen posted:

I can't believe anyone who isn't a 10 year old in 1993 gives a poo poo about Mortal Kombat

my wife buys like every fighting game, plays it for 2 weeks, and then goes back to pokemon.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Today is my birthday, I beat the Stray Demon in Dark Souls. Then I went out for a drink and met the Tree Man who was in the second season finale of Broad City

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Today is my birthday, I beat the Stray Demon in Dark Souls. Then I went out for a drink and met the Tree Man who was in the second season finale of Broad City

Happy birthday, games chat thread poster. Merry video games and many happy returns and experience points.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Pablo Gigante posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6JnYnA9Tzo

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Capcom made another round of retarded decisions.

What the gently caress is keeping the company afloat? Somebody tell me, they have this Radioshack-esque immortality.

And I am still pissed about Breath of Fire 6.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

I was promised a surprise Anime bonus on every page. Well, where is it?

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Surprise! Anime is bad

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

icantfindaname posted:

ps. nayuta no kiseki is a good anime game, i highly recommend it if you like stuff like brave fencer musashi and threads of fate

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

icantfindaname posted:

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Adam Bowen posted:

Surprise! Anime is bad

Fly away troll, your kind's not welcome here

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

icantfindaname posted:

Mods, please rename to "Icantfindanime"

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Mortal Kombat makes a lot of money.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Adam Bowen posted:

I would pay cash money to see the FFVI opera performed live

They've done it

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
surprise anime :

star ocean v was announced

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

hubris.height posted:

surprise anime :

Entire world, simultaneously: "Eh. Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh. Okay."

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

hubris.height posted:

surprise anime :

Starring:
Fedel Camus – The protagonist. He specializes at fencing, and protects the order of his village.
Miki Sorvesta – The heroine. She is the protagonist’s childhood friend, and loves him like an older brother.
Lilia – A girl who lost both her memories and emotions.

Prepare for the most anime anime rpg ever made.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Golden Goat posted:

Starring:
Fedel Camus – The protagonist. He specializes at fencing, and protects the order of his village.
Miki Sorvesta – The heroine. She is the protagonist’s childhood friend, and loves him like an older brother.
Lilia – A girl who lost both her memories and emotions.

Prepare for the most anime anime rpg ever made.

My body is ready for anime.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

FactsAreUseless posted:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Bicyclops posted:

they should make some kind of a game where just raise pets, maybe some new cute animals. maybe you could have multiple pets, and even have them learn abilities and train to level up, and you could collect the pets?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leK8ig3PezE

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

hubris.height posted:

surprise anime :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHiLSBqytX4

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

FactsAreUseless posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i dont like the shades in pillars of eternity, they are gay.

• Locked thread