Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

:eyepop:

also the more important q is how is it spelt: email or e-mail???

sniep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Cat Face Joe posted:

might the pics thread be interested in this electronics magazine from 1967?

im the low cost capacitive discharge

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Radio Paranoia posted:

look out here comes my boat

Call me when they can mine enough metal from my rear end to make an actual butt coin.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

they did this with piss too, turns out you have to eat the metals first; your kidneys can't perform alchemy

so...why is getting the metal from your poo poo easier than intercepting it before you eat it?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

Call me when they can mine enough metal from my rear end to make an actual butt coin.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

Pumpy Dumper posted:

that reminds me i need to re do thermal paste on my cpu and gpu. they idle at like 50C lmao

i used to obsess over keeping my pc cool but since having a kid, i havent given a drat to even dust my case in over 2 years. just checked temps and it's still idling at 21C :cool:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

in Afrika Bambatta robot voice

pre:
MY AESTHETIC 

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

this thread is headed to the goldmine

:quagmire:

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
don't eat heavy metals, guys

friend of the family got into the colloidal silver craze a number of years ago and i worked for them one summer when i was 14. so i was too stupid to say no when they would give me silver water to drink

tasted fine, and i'm not a smurf, but i do wonder how much silver is in me now

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

somewhere between "too much" and "not enough"

simble
May 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOjUSjghGI8

dopey the dick

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Beast of Bourbon posted:

my the facebook:

i'm the boomer not taking responsibility for what i raised my children to become

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Shaggar posted:

actually America is the current maintainer of the English language and we speak the most current and correct form of the language

French actually has regulatory bodies to decide what is the current and correct form, so welp.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

im just emptyquoting you for ur av tbh
dude looks p mad

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

das beste für dich

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Beast of Bourbon posted:

my the facebook:

next facebook update: hey everyone i've decided to cut out gluten from my diet (as a subconscious reaction to the creeping realization that i have no real understanding of the world, and as a result practically no agency or control over my life except what garbage i shove into my poo poo idiot body, which i will obsess over instead of taking pains to improve myself in any substantial way)

namaste

simble
May 11, 2004

Liver Disaster posted:

im just emptyquoting you for ur av tbh
dude looks p mad

sup av cousin

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Kenny Logins posted:

next facebook update: hey everyone i've decided to cut out gluten from my diet (as a subconscious reaction to the creeping realization that i have no real understanding of the world, and as a result practically no agency or control over my life except what garbage i shove into my poo poo idiot body, which i will obsess over instead of taking pains to improve myself in any substantial way)

namaste

the preceding post was "starting my cabbage soup diet! wish me luck!"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Oh cool you guys are fb friends with my sister?

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity

Kenny Logins posted:

namaste

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
anybody who believes in an external locus of control is god drat blind

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

MononcQc posted:

French actually has regulatory bodies to decide what is the current and correct form, so welp.

yes and they are in france, not quebec.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Shaggar posted:

Ta gueule, le frisé

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
but lol @ all french organizations. they are all universally corrupt, misogynistic, and anglophobic

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Shaggar posted:

but lol @ all french organizations. they are all universally corrupt, misogynistic, and anglophobic

so are english organizations (replace anglophobic with "racist"), i guess i don't have to install a $100 grammar checker to do formal embezzling if i work for an english organization, though

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Beast of Bourbon posted:

I'm the cabbage farts

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
JE SUIS CHARLIE! like and share

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Kenny Logins posted:

namaste
gonna post this next time someone i know on fb posts about their $600 blender they use to make "gluten free, pro-biotic, antioxidant, alkaline smoothies"

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

univbee posted:

so are english organizations (replace anglophobic with "racist"), i guess i don't have to install a $100 grammar checker to do formal embezzling if i work for an english organization, though

I should say European, but all the French ones are well known. fifa, ioc, etc...

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Beast of Bourbon posted:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Asgardian Farts :gas:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Assgardian Farts :gas:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

is thor-iffic supposed to be horrific ? or do they think people will read it as terrific?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XE_jH2eQl4

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Gus Hobbleton posted:

anybody who believes in an external locus of control is god drat blind
anyone who believes in an internal locus of control actuated through and only through untreated orthorexia is a god drat middle class white lady aged 20-60

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVOZeT2W6Bo

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

flash fights a guy called reverse flash

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Shaggar posted:

Well l'Académie is in France (and has 1 Quebecer on its board), but l'Office de la Langue Française is in Quebec :shrug:

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Boxturret posted:

flash fights a guy called reverse flash

better than Professor Zoom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

MononcQc posted:

Well l'Académie is in France (and has 1 Quebecer on its board), but l'Office de la Langue Française is in Quebec :shrug:

the language police: ensuring that JUMBO DELI is always going to be half the size of DELI JUMBO.

• Locked thread