Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Meant to say Parry. Apologies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Meant to say Parry. Apologies

No, you deserve a party for beating that boss, and earning yourself a rare Gold Trophy.

Dec 26, 2012

Nanomashoes posted:

*Every Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne character comes in the room for a HUGE party!*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Actually I missed the secret final boss even though I was 2/3rds of the way to unlocking it. Time to read hella wikis for the rest of the afternoon with some freshly brewed tea and plan my next playthrough. I wanna use that bloodtinge katana

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Actually reading about it seems lame and I'm just going to go pure strength and use the wheel/cannon

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
congrats gooned

I'm stuck on cosmos daughter so I went to cainhurst to level and get gear then back to unseen village

Dec 26, 2012

Actually reading about it seems lame and I'm just going to go pure strength and use the wheel/cannon

i love the wheel

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got through cleric beast and gascione on the new char without dying. I feel so strong!!!!

Dec 26, 2012

gascione on the second runthrough is effortless. i didnt get hit once

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yeah especially come right off the last boss. His moves seem so slow and sluggish in comparison

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i wnt really hard to make a new char but i feel like first someone should write me a memo that says "GO HERE TO GET THE FOLLOWING UPGRADES:" anyway please do this for me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

like bloodgems or just the fastest path to chunks? because you can beeline the Gaol pretty quick and just chain v atk guys to farm twin bloodstones pretty early in the game

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
no like the poo poo u need to pick up to even use the workbench

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

no like the poo poo u need to pick up to even use the workbench

Oh. Here you go http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Game+Progress+Route you can plan your path using this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm looking forward to Agdq 2016 when some brain damaged swede beats this game in 50 minutes

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i wnt really hard to make a new char but i feel like first someone should write me a memo that says "GO HERE TO GET THE FOLLOWING UPGRADES:" anyway please do this for me

Jump over the graveyard fence in yarnham and get the summons, kill martyr logarius and buy the chikage. get the evelyn on the way.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump. I'm flying through this second playthrough now that I am focusing on a build rather than throwing points everywhere. It also helps knowing where to actually go during the second playthrough. Up to Cainhurst and it's still my favorite area of the game

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
did you n*rds hear about 1.03

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/14/bloodborne-sells-one-million-first-1-03-details/

and now you know

there was a comment earlier that was deleted but i saved it to my phone

quote:

How about also fixing some of the poor game design choices, such as the lack of checkpoints, the insane difficulty spikes, and the one hit kill moves some bosses possess. And while you're at it, fix the physics to stop me getting stuck in the scenery when rolling into barrels.
lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/14/bloodborne-sells-one-million-first-1-03-details/

and now you know

lol

The load time patch is real.....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope they don't take out the infinite souls glitch because it's really stupid and funny and I want to make a character to run directly there and gently caress with the game balance

Dec 26, 2012

good

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i'm actually holding off on playing more because i'm hung up on bosses right now and get frustrated by dying and waiting patterns

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

THE PENETRATOR posted:

and now you know

lol

Sounds like that guy is casual

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

I hope they don't take out the infinite souls glitch because it's really stupid and funny and I want to make a character to run directly there and gently caress with the game balance

I mean its basically the same as farming lecture hall except its easier because you dont fight any enemies and faster since you dont have to deal with loading screens... theyll probably fix it but if they dont fix the Forbidden Woods skip then you can farm lecture hall from start :)

voted 10/10

Dec 26, 2012

i really dont care about infinite echoes glitches. its the same poo poo as grinding it out but takes less time

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp8pxYhf-8Q
The forest seems like a fun place to invade.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I went back to Yharnam for the first time in a while today and promptly got my rear end kicked by those drat yahargul hunters

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

01011001 posted:

i really dont care about infinite echoes glitches. its the same poo poo as grinding it out but takes less time

Until you get to NG+, at which point enemies just throw blood echoes at you like nothing.

The real poo poo is upgrade materials. Duping coldblood, I mean, sure, okay, but it'd probably take less time to just go kill a few NG+ enemies. But if there was still a dupe glitch you better believe I'd be duping piles of blood stone chunks and rocks, because gently caress that scarcity

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

One blood rock per playthrough (not counting chalice stuff) is pretty bunk

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i don't believe there is a weapon that gets a higher level of scaling at +10, if there is lol owned

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Logarius wheel goes from A to S STR scale from 9 to 10. Also the only S scaling STR wep in the game

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Logarius wheel goes from A to S STR scale from 9 to 10. Also the only S scaling STR wep in the game

i've never seen anyone use that weapon ever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

stoutfish posted:

it's the only weapon I missed on my first playthrough so I built my second character around using it. about to get it and see how it is, I hope i like it or else this run was doomed from the start

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

it's the only weapon I missed on my first playthrough so I built my second character around using it. about to get it and see how it is, I hope i like it or else this run was doomed from the start

just use the cannon with that 25 str if you don't like

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

stoutfish posted:

just use the cannon with that 25 str if you don't like

the plan is wheel + cannon with nothing but STR and END. it's gonna be devastating :mrgw:

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

stoutfish posted:

i don't believe there is a weapon that gets a higher level of scaling at +10, if there is lol owned

scaling can improve even if the letter doesn't go up. you can have improvement within a letter grade.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

AHungryRobot posted:

scaling can improve even if the letter doesn't go up. you can have improvement within a letter grade.

that is true...

Dec 26, 2012

stoutfish posted:

i use it, it owns. use the wheel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

back in the game and it's time to kill logarius and get that wheel