Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hjp766
Sep 6, 2013
Dinosaur Gum

Rickety Cricket posted:

Don't know if it makes any difference, but it's an Embraer E145.

Also I've never heard of a company having someone fly 2 planes, exception being 757/767 or a330/a340. That seems even more unusual that they would mix you on Boeing and Airbus. Recurrent training must be a nightmare?

Approach category for minimums is based on threshold speed. Most midsize (talking airline, up to a 320, to me airline is us regional) jets use cat c. Heavies (753 & widebody) in the main cat d.

Under easa conversion is c. 2weeks. Given the flying program split summer winter it is not that bad. I do shorthaul in the summer from UK and longhaul winter from Germany.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ausgezeichnet
Sep 18, 2005

In my country this is definitely not offensive!
Nap Ghost

The Ferret King posted:

EDIT: I jumped the gun on this post thinking I'd have no trouble finding historical NOTAM data but I'm still looking.

Looks like straight in weather to me, and I'm not sure if ExpressJet allows circling anyway. You fly something much larger than a regional jet correct? And that's interesting about non-towered airports in Europe.

Here's an update to that story at least:

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/local-news/parties-continue-to-resolve-sundays-diverted-aircraft_63971981

This makes sense really. If 15R was closed, then ATC clearing the aircraft for the 15C approach makes sense. And the weather appears to have required an instrument approach be flown.

All the statements from the local airport authority have been self-serving and largely incorrect. At the time of the flight, the only runways available for them were 15C and 15L. According to the Jepps for KSPS the ILS15C (the only approach to that runway) requires TACAN, since the transition, DME arc and missed approach are based off the Sheppard TACAN. No TACAN, no approach.

The 10-9A page says that RW15L runway lighting is inop when the tower is closed, so the RNAV15L (the only approach to that runway) wasn't useful to them either (no idea if they were capable of RNAV approaches anyway). I'd probably spend half an hour trying to sort all that poo poo out if I was in their position. I can't believe that their company hasn't figured all this poo poo out yet and, as a result, they're letting the media throw their crew under the bus.

ausgezeichnet fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Apr 11, 2015

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Why would TACAN azimuth be required? I see the note on the chart. I just don't get the reason.

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

The Ferret King posted:

Why would TACAN azimuth be required? I see the note on the chart. I just don't get the reason.

It looks like a TACAN radial is used to identify the holding course for the missed approach, but that's the only thing I can find that requires azimuth from the TACAN.

azflyboy fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Apr 11, 2015

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
The IAF and the ensuing three-mile leg to the arc are defined off the TACAN as well. If you can't hit the IAF you can't do the approach.

edit: I mean, yeah, any aircraft with a suitable RNAV capability could just fly the waypoints, but legally, the approach doesn't appear to have a certified RNAV overlay (no (RNAV) or (GPS) in the title).

overdesigned fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Apr 11, 2015

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
But you don't need an overlay if final approach guidance is provided by the primary NAVAID right? You should still be able to use RNAV/GPS for the arc and fix identification, you just wouldn't be able to use it for final approach course guidance (which is fine because there's a perfectly good localizer for that).

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

You guys somehow actually make me excited about getting an instrument rating as soon as possible. I'm going to wait until I can fly more regularly again though.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Full disclosure, I'm not instrument rated and I'm basically blowing all of this out my rear end. I'm just regurgitating stuff I've read on the AOPA forums because I've seen the topics come up so often.

...Which also means what I DO know about the IFR system is usually limited to part 91 operations and may not be applicable to air taxi/air carrier operations like the ExpressJet incident.

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

DNova posted:

You guys somehow actually make me excited about getting an instrument rating as soon as possible. I'm going to wait until I can fly more regularly again though.

IFR is a blast. Especially when you shoot your first real IMC approach.

Make sure you spend some time in a sim with your CFI before you start flying a plane, it's a lot cheaper and can get the basics out of the way without spending 10-15 minutes resetting for the next approach. Plus there's no pause button in the plane to stop and talk about things mid flight.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

The Ferret King posted:

Full disclosure, I'm not instrument rated and I'm basically blowing all of this out my rear end. I'm just regurgitating stuff I've read on the AOPA forums because I've seen the topics come up so often.

...Which also means what I DO know about the IFR system is usually limited to part 91 operations and may not be applicable to air taxi/air carrier operations like the ExpressJet incident.

Alright, so, this is how I've decided to spend my Saturday I guess. Like you my Part 135 knowledge is minimal so I bow to any others who actually do that poo poo for a living.

FAR 135.215 states "Except as provided in paragraphs (b), (c) and (d) of this section, no person may operate an aircraft under IFR outside of controlled airspace or at any airport that does not have an approved standard instrument approach procedure."

Paragraphs b,c,d then go on to talk about special permission being granted by the Administrator to the 135 certificate holders, which I assume was not granted for this case. KSPS has class D (reverting to class E with tower closed) to the surface, and the entirety of the approach is contained within the class E confines, so that's cool. The aircraft in question did not have the capability to shoot the full instrument approach procedure as previously discussed (no TACAN). However, I can't find anything saying the aircraft could not have remained under ATC control, received radar vectors to the ILS final approach course, then taken the ILS down to mins. (Company policy may not permit this though? Again, airlines are special...) However, ATC would have had to provide alternate missed approach instructions, since the aircraft couldn't fly the published ones.

But, if tower and approach are closed, and center couldn't provide those vectors, and the aircraft can't do the procedure, then it has to go somewhere else.

edit: and yeah IFR is fun in a weird, rules-lawyery kind of way. Breaking out of the goo on centerline at 500 feet is a cool feeling.

overdesigned fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Apr 11, 2015

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

The Ferret King posted:

The gov plate doesn't show TACAN being required, just DME, I don't know why the jepp one would.

e.pilot fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Apr 11, 2015

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Well let's see if I get lucky. I'm betting on the airport management not having the lights turned on and that's the reason for this whole mess.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Did it have one of those click the mic to turn on systems? You think they disabled the system instead of just turning off that runway?

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

hobbesmaster posted:

Did it have one of those click the mic to turn on systems? You think they disabled the system instead of just turning off that runway?

Pilot controlled lighting isn't available to that runway. The lights should have been pre-set to medium intensity.

hjp766
Sep 6, 2013
Dinosaur Gum

e.pilot posted:

The gov plate doesn't show TACAN being required, just DME, I don't know why the jepp one would.

The tracks inbound to the arc and the hold is predicated on a tacan radial... we cannot display that so cannot navigate with it. We can, however, use the dme, so without an open control tower and approach control to provide alternate vectors and go around instructions I would politely say get knotted.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

hjp766 posted:

The tracks inbound to the arc and the hold is predicated on a tacan radial... we cannot display that so cannot navigate with it. We can, however, use the dme, so without an open control tower and approach control to provide alternate vectors and go around instructions I would politely say get knotted.

Well ok but you're the one diverting because you filed to an airport with an approach you can't fly. This is trending back toward pilot error if so. Boy I wonder if they'll ever release the results of this investigation to the public because I'm getting really curious.

So the FMS/INS/GPS can't be used for those segments right? It just doesn't compute to me how you can have a procedure called ILS or LOC/DME that's not flyable without TACAN. Maybe the government chart needs to be amended.

The Ferret King fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Apr 12, 2015

hjp766
Sep 6, 2013
Dinosaur Gum

The Ferret King posted:

Well ok but you're the one diverting because you filed to an airport with an approach you can't fly. This is trending back toward pilot error if so. Boy I wonder if they'll ever release the results of this investigation to the public because I'm getting really curious.

So the FMS/INS/GPS can't be used for those segments right? It just doesn't compute to me how you can have a procedure called ILS or LOC/DME that's not flyable without TACAN. Maybe the government chart needs to be amended.

But the earlier weather was suitable to circle to land off the ils to the closed runway or using another approach, when that then goes out of limits you then need to use the straight in to the centre... daft as it sounds shooting the 17L to then go to 17c adds enough to minimums to chuck you into cloud... and I know from experience that the one cloud when it says few will be right at the spot you are calling minimums.... Murphy's law! It sounds like they were legal to go, legal to try and screwed by clouds and lights. The approach ban only applies to visibility so you can normally try even if you won't necessarily break cloud... the fact that they stayed for 30minutes says to me the vis was on limits but the cloud was playing silly buggers.

The vor dme was in limits for vis so no approach ban but when the cloud then drops they can no longer use it.

hjp766 fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Apr 12, 2015

Stupid Post Maker
Jan 8, 2008
Is anyone in the Cincinnatti area able to give a high performance endorsement? I'll be upgrading to the Aztec and while I've been checked out in it the chief pilot at my company doesn't have an MEI so I wasn't able to get it then

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
United 737 off the runway at Houston's Intercontinental Airport today.

http://abc13.com/news/plane-skids-off-the-runway-at-iah/655063/#videoplayer

MacMillan
Dec 21, 2013

You're just the afterbirth, Eli. You slithered out on your mother's filth. They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece.

The Ferret King posted:

United 737 off the runway at Houston's Intercontinental Airport today.

http://abc13.com/news/plane-skids-off-the-runway-at-iah/655063/#videoplayer

Beat me to it. I work at IAH and heard the commotion on my commute to work.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

hjp766 posted:

Given the flying program split summer winter it is not that bad. I do shorthaul in the summer from UK and longhaul winter from Germany.

If I can ask, how does this work? Two different carriers?

Stupid Post Maker posted:

Is anyone in the Cincinnatti area able to give a high performance endorsement? I'll be upgrading to the Aztec and while I've been checked out in it the chief pilot at my company doesn't have an MEI so I wasn't able to get it then

If you're willing to drive to the south end of Dayton, there's an FAA examiner at ASI at Dayton-Wright Brothers. They use an Aztec for their multi training, I think.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
An FAA Examiner is a bit overkill for an endorsement yeah?

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
FAA proposing to shut down several instrument approach procedures throughout the US:

http://tinyurl.com/lmx87xk

Those affecting my home state of Texas:

code:
TX 	BOWIE MUNI 	                        0F2 	NDB RWY 35.
TX 	ABILENE RGNL 	                        ABI 	NDB RWY 35R.
TX 	ALICE INTL 	                        ALI 	VOR-A.
TX 	WHARTON RGNL 	                        ARM 	VOR/DME-A.
TX 	JACK BROOKS RGNL 	                BPT 	VOR RWY 12.
TX 	JACK BROOKS RGNL 	                BPT 	VOR/DME-D.
TX 	JACK BROOKS RGNL 	                BPT 	VOR-A.
TX 	JACK BROOKS RGNL 	                BPT 	VOR-B.
TX 	JACK BROOKS RGNL 	                BPT 	VOR-C.
TX 	BROWNSVILLE/SOUTH PADRE ISLAND INTL 	BRO 	VOR/DME RNAV OR GPS RWY 35.
TX 	BROWNWOOD RGNL 	                        BWD 	VOR RWY 17.
TX 	BAY CITY MUNI 	                        BYY 	VOR/DME-A.
TX 	C DAVID CAMPBELL FIELD-CORSICANA MUNI 	CRS 	VOR/DME-A.
TX 	C DAVID CAMPBELL FIELD-CORSICANA MUNI 	CRS 	VOR/DME-B.
TX 	DALLAS/FORT WORTH INTL 	                DFW 	VOR RWY 13R.
TX 	DALLAS/FORT WORTH INTL 	                DFW 	VOR RWY 31L.
TX 	DALHART MUNI 	                        DHT 	VOR RWY 17.
TX 	DEL RIO INTL 	                        DRT 	NDB RWY 13.
TX 	DEL RIO INTL 	                        DRT 	VOR/DME-B.
TX 	DEL RIO INTL 	                        DRT 	VOR-A.
TX 	DENTON MUNI 	                        DTO 	NDB RWY 18.
TX 	KERRVILLE MUNI/LOUIS SCHREINER FIELD 	ERV 	NDB RWY 30.
TX 	WICHITA VALLEY 	                        F14 	VOR/DME-C.
TX 	GRANBURY RGNL 	                        GDJ 	VOR/DME-A.
TX 	EAST TEXAS RGNL 	                GGG 	NDB RWY 13.
TX 	ARLINGTON MUNI 	                        GKY 	VOR/DME RWY 34.
TX 	SCHOLES INTL AT GALVESTON 	        GLS 	VOR RWY 14.
TX 	MAJORS 	                                GVT 	VOR/DME RWY 17.
TX 	NORTH TEXAS RGNL/PERRIN FIELD 	        GYI 	NDB RWY 17L.
TX 	NORTH TEXAS RGNL/PERRIN FIELD 	        GYI 	VOR/DME-A.
TX 	WILLIAM P HOBBY 	                HOU 	VOR/DME RWY 30L.
TX 	WILLIAM P HOBBY 	                HOU 	VOR/DME RWY 35.
TX 	WILLIAM P HOBBY 	                HOU 	VOR/DME RWY 04.
TX 	WILLIAM P HOBBY 	                HOU 	VOR/DME-E.
TX 	VALLEY INTL 	                        HRL 	VOR/DME RWY 17R.
TX 	VALLEY INTL 	                        HRL 	VOR/DME RWY 35L.
TX 	SAN MARCOS MUNI 	                HYI 	NDB RWY 13.
TX 	SKYLARK FIELD 	                        ILE 	VOR-A.
TX 	MIDLAND AIRPARK 	                MDD 	VOR/DME RWY 25.
TX 	MC ALLEN MILLER INTL 	                MFE 	VOR RWY 13.
TX 	MC ALLEN MILLER INTL 	                MFE 	VOR RWY 31.
TX 	ODESSA-SCHLEMEYER FIELD 	        ODO 	NDB RWY 20.
TX 	PORT ISABEL-CAMERON COUNTY 	        PIL 	VOR-A.
TX 	PALESTINE MUNI 	                        PSN 	VOR/DME RWY 18.
TX 	DALLAS EXECUTIVE 	                RBD 	VOR RWY 31.
TX 	RUSK COUNTY 	                        RFI 	VOR/DME-A.
TX 	SUGAR LAND RGNL 	                SGR 	VOR/DME-A.
TX 	SULPHUR SPRINGS MUNI 	                SLR 	VOR-A.
TX 	SHEPPARD AFB/WICHITA FALLS MUNI 	SPS 	NDB RWY 33L.
TX 	SHEPPARD AFB/WICHITA FALLS MUNI 	SPS 	VOR-D.
TX 	LA PORTE MUNI 	                        T41 	NDB RWY 30.
TX 	COLLIN COUNTY RGNL AT MC KINNEY 	TKI 	VOR/DME-A.
TX 	DRAUGHON-MILLER CENTRAL TEXAS RGNL 	TPL 	VOR RWY 15.
TX 	TYLER POUNDS RGNL 	                TYR 	VOR/DME RWY 22.
TX 	HUNTSVILLE MUNI 	                UTS 	VOR/DME-A.
Won't be terribly sorry to see the Brownsville VOR/DME RNAV OR GPS RWY 35 go away. The airspace in Mexico required to fly that approach is difficult to coordinate.

Don't know why they'd get rid of McAllen's VOR approaches though. The MFE VOR is part of the airway structure and it's still used every day to get around military airspace in South Texas. The VOR is likely staying, I guess they're saying that there isn't an advantage to keeping the procedures flight checked and up to date.

The Ferret King fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Apr 13, 2015

aunt jenkins
Jan 12, 2001

A ramper fell asleep in the hold of an Alaska SEA-LAX flight and made them turn around (he's fine, albeit likely unemployed).

hjp766
Sep 6, 2013
Dinosaur Gum

CBJSprague24 posted:

If I can ask, how does this work? Two different carriers?

1 carrier. My main base is crewed for summer when there are two minibuses there. So in winter we have spare capacity and as it used to be Boeing we have the option to go back on the 767 in the winter to operate long haul out of Germany where our sister airline has demand in the winter.

hjp766
Sep 6, 2013
Dinosaur Gum

The Ferret King posted:

FAA proposing to shut down several instrument approach procedures throughout the US:

http://tinyurl.com/lmx87xk

Those affecting my home state of Texas:

Snip...

Won't be terribly sorry to see the Brownsville VOR/DME RNAV OR GPS RWY 35 go away. The airspace in Mexico required to fly that approach is difficult to coordinate.

Don't know why they'd get rid of McAllen's VOR approaches though. The MFE VOR is part of the airway structure and it's still used every day to get around military airspace in South Texas. The VOR is likely staying, I guess they're saying that there isn't an advantage to keeping the procedures flight checked and up to date.

All good until the GPS fails, then you need those old procedures... happened to me the other night. Not happy. ILS not available to backup runway, GPS inop, hello offset VOR. Ugh. In proper English weather.

Alternatively circle to land off the ils on the far end thus loving up entire radar pattern, again had to do that before, it causes chaos but when there is no choice there is no choice.

hjp766 fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Apr 14, 2015

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
Those approaches were my savior during flight school, Ferret! We did them so often that you practically had them memorized. Not to mention that you Corpus/Valley controllers are total grandpas.

My best graded flights in flight school no poo poo happened in local patterns.

Except that goddamn LOC BC 35 at Harlingen. That one can go away. We had a requirement to do a back course every few flights. Winds never favor that one and the next closest is College Station. So when you guys were able to get it we'd come howling in with a tail wind to a circle maneuver. Not fun.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Bob A Feet posted:

Those approaches were my savior during flight school, Ferret! We did them so often that you practically had them memorized. Not to mention that you Corpus/Valley controllers are total grandpas.

My best graded flights in flight school no poo poo happened in local patterns.

Except that goddamn LOC BC 35 at Harlingen. That one can go away. We had a requirement to do a back course every few flights. Winds never favor that one and the next closest is College Station. So when you guys were able to get it we'd come howling in with a tail wind to a circle maneuver. Not fun.

There is a back course at Brownsville too. But it was difficult to do opposite direction for a time yeah.

I've seen flight crews gently caress up back course approaches in amazing ways. They're awful.

The Ferret King fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Apr 15, 2015

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
The one time I had to do a back-course in the simulator was the only time I've had to execute a missed approach for full-scale localizer deflection. They're unnatural.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

overdesigned posted:

The one time I had to do a back-course in the simulator was the only time I've had to execute a missed approach for full-scale localizer deflection. They're unnatural.

The king air doesn't have back sensing for localizers so you had to (unnaturally I feel) dial in the front course....

Dial in the back course and the CDI deflections are reversed. Worlds easiest to get the below mif on headwork/SA and instrument procedures!

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
You guys have the benefit of being able to turn the HSI "upside down." Imagine the poor saps flying with an OBS. It's backwards no matter how much you flip it around.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

Bob A Feet posted:

The king air doesn't have back sensing for localizers so you had to (unnaturally I feel) dial in the front course....

Dial in the back course and the CDI deflections are reversed. Worlds easiest to get the below mif on headwork/SA and instrument procedures!

Yeah, the T-45 works the same way. T-6 would give us reverse-sensing (don't remember if you were a T-6 guy or not) but we never had to fly one in it.

The worst part was that dialing in the front course gives you proper CDI deflection but no matter what you do, the T-45 MFD (and HUD) ILS needles respond to the back course. So if you dialed in the front course you'd have ILS needles showing you left of course on the ADI MFD, and CDI needle showing you right of course on the HSI MFD. Hope you remember to look at the right one!

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
The back course at Harlingen, previously mentioned, is adjacent to a group of antennas 1500ft tall. Nothing quite like clearing an aircraft for the approach then watching them crank it over 90 degrees toward their imminent demise.

I pooped a little. A lot.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Hey some loving rear end in a top hat in a gyrocopter did a thing that will certainly cause news reporters to ask ridiculous questions about GA and further damage its reputation.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/helicopter-lands-west-front-us-capitol/story?id=30339315

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
He'd expressed his intent to do this last year and was interviewed by secret service. This news article has more information about his plan (which started last year) and the contents of the letters he sent to congressmen.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/elections/ruskin-mailman-tries-flying-to-capitol-in-gyrocopter-to-deliver-campaign/2225584

Can't believe they didn't see it coming.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The Ferret King posted:

He'd expressed his intent to do this last year and was interviewed by secret service. This news article has more information about his plan (which started last year) and the contents of the letters he sent to congressmen.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/elections/ruskin-mailman-tries-flying-to-capitol-in-gyrocopter-to-deliver-campaign/2225584

Can't believe they didn't see it coming.

The secret service that had agents going around bragging about their posts to prostitutes in Brazil, let several agents crash a car into the white house while DUI without penalty and let a crazy guy run past secure entrances and up to the 2nd floor of the white house? That secret service?

(I bet crazy old people threaten to deliver messages to washington dc constantly)

DNova posted:

Hey some loving rear end in a top hat in a gyrocopter did a thing that will certainly cause news reporters to ask ridiculous questions about GA and further damage its reputation.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/helicopter-lands-west-front-us-capitol/story?id=30339315

Was this gyrocopter was light enough to not require a license?

hobbesmaster fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Apr 15, 2015

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

I don't see a tail number in any of the photos so my guess is that it is a part 103 ultralight.

It certainly looks like an ultralight.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

We're receiving word now in studio that the pilot does NOT have a license and had NOT filed a flight plan! The FAA needs to answer for this remarkable oversight!

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid
Ultralight will now be included under Sport Pilot Cert in 3...2...1...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bondematt posted:

Ultralight will now be included under Sport Pilot Cert in 3...2...1...

I can see it now....
Why was this crazy person allowed near an airplane? After this and the Germanwings tragedy should there be stricter restrictions on pilot's mental health?

• Locked thread