Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

That's some Event Horizon poo poo right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Watch out for Denver. Elway's desire for evil knows no bounds.

Hellway

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Give the horses the eyes as well.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Replace the o in Invesco with a mini mouth

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

RIP the idea of sleeping tonight.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

The horse looks the same in both of these pictures. :confused:

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

It's like looking at a rejected Shin Megami Tensei demon.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

AradoBalanga posted:

It's like looking at a rejected Shin Megami Tensei demon.

Mods!

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/04/as_trial_approaches_former_tid.html

Kind of think it's bullshit Rolando McClain got suspended for pulling his arm away from a cop that approached him (in a crowd) from behind, much less charged with resisting arrest.

Like generally you have to run, or fight back, or struggle in any way. Even in Alabama. Never go to Decatur y'all.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jason Cole is saying Rivers to Tennessee is "inevitable"

Sorry SA2K

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
please god

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Chris James 2 posted:

Sorry SA2K

I honestly can't wait to see Mariota playing in LA. Sorry SA2K.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chris James 2 posted:

Sorry SA2K

Owns. I would love to see a proper team in the AFC South to knock the Colts teeth in.

Go Titans.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

beautiful

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Sorry SA2K

:flashfap:

Chichevache posted:

Owns. I would love to see a proper team in the AFC South to knock the Colts teeth in.

Go Titans.

:hfive:

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I want Peterson to stay put. Don't loving move him. He'll play hard and angry. And so on.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Yeah I'm gonna trust Jason Cole, bleacher report superstar.

It's not happening

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

soggybagel posted:

I want Peterson to stay put. Don't loving move him. He'll play hard and angry. And so on.

Like his parenting!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Rivers is not leaving San Diego. No chance.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Malcom Butler doesn't want to be David Tyree.

Butler posted:

I don’t want that play to define me. I don’t want to be a guy who had one great moment then disappeared. Getting to the NFL is hard, but staying there is even harder. There’s always someone out there gunning for your job. Last season, I was that guy trying to take someone’s job. Now, because the hard work I’ve put in — and yeah, because of that interception — I have a chance to lock down my spot on the roster. And when I do, I’m guarding it with my life.

Snatching victory at the last possible moment in the Super Bowl is probably not the worst thing to be your life's greatest accomplishment.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Parmesan Basil posted:

I sincerely hope so because I like Ross and don't want to see him sad :ohdear:

He needs to retire a Charger.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Rivers can stay if he wants, but the team is leaving without him.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

If talking about SMT is wrong I don't want to be right :colbert:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shath Hole posted:

I sincerely hope so because I like Ross and don't want to see him sad :ohdear:

He needs to retire a Charger.

rivers should retire somewhere where his attire is more appropriate.

what I'm saying is he's going to be a houston texan, and there's nothing you or i or god can do to stop it.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

Blitz7x posted:

please god

I root for chaos in California which only benefits the Raiders. The Autumn Wind blowing over a desolate landscape. A Lombardi glinting in the sun.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chichevache posted:

Rivers can stay if he wants, but the team is leaving without him.

This is most likely what's gonna happen

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
So who will be the first PR person to say the Chargers will be re-energized by a new location

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why would anyone move out of San Diego? It has all the benefits of South Florida weather without the humidity. Or as I like to think of it: Nirvana.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Btw SA2K I think after this season you should become a Denver fan cuz remember the enemy of your enemy is your friend and lmao Raiders/Chiefs talk about :barf:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

shiksa posted:

rivers should retire somewhere where his attire is more appropriate.

what I'm saying is he's going to be a houston texan, and there's nothing you or i or god can do to stop it.

that's a weird way to spell tennessee titan

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Metapod posted:

But I want Watt to win a bunch of games and devour Luck's heart from his chest cavity.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

SA2K posted:

Yeah I'm gonna trust Jason Cole, bleacher report superstar.

It's not happening

Doubt it happening but Jason Cole is actually pretty good. Its not like hes Jason La Canfora or anything

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

But I want Watt to win a bunch of games and devour Luck's heart from his chest cavity.

Luck is way cooler than Watt. Watt all gets upset about selfies and lies about his log cabin. Luck is just happy all the time and talks about what medieval weapon he'd use and wanders around random places to take pictures with people.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

PantsFreeZone posted:

Why would anyone move out of San Diego? It has all the benefits of South Florida weather without the humidity. Or as I like to think of it: Nirvana.

because it's an artificial hellscape with absolutely no cultural identity beyond "SoCal PacSun" retailer.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Metapod posted:

Please.

Please.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bad Moon posted:

no one said Watt couldn't join the titans as well

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

MonsterWalk posted:

because it's an artificial hellscape with absolutely no cultural identity beyond "SoCal PacSun" retailer.

Having lived there myself it is an amazing city, but you have to define yourself as more than a "San Dieogoan" or whatever. Still, if I could live anywhere in the country, money not an issue, SD would be in the top 3.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Homestar Runner posted:

Btw SA2K I think after this season you should become a Denver fan cuz remember the enemy of your enemy is your friend and lmao Raiders/Chiefs talk about :barf:

Peyton or the Raiders will win the Super Bowl this year just to drive his chest-knife as far as it can go and finish the job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Peyton or the Raiders will win the Super Bowl this year just to drive his chest-knife as far as it can go and finish the job

Ahem

• Locked thread