Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

edited as gently caress.

Well yeah, but she's still being lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

She got the same punishment for yelling at the people who towed her car as Stephen A Smith for... what was that douchebag thing he did again?

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

She got the same punishment for yelling at the people who towed her car as Stephen A Smith for... what was that douchebag thing he did again?

First Take

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Blaming women for getting beaten by men.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DJExile posted:

Blaming women for getting beaten by men.

Ah, right, nevermind. I thought it was something worse, that totally makes sense to be the same punishment.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

Ah, right, nevermind. I thought it was something worse, that totally makes sense to be the same punishment.

She talked poo poo, she's lucky she didn't get hit.

-ESPN

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
To be fair, if that really was a tow lot the cashier deserved it

midwat
May 6, 2007

Not that she wasn't being lovely, but I don't think this is worthy of suspension. Her being a (non-criminal) lousy person should probably be beyond her employer's purview.

midwat fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Apr 17, 2015

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Omar Kelly is in rare "complete piece of human poo poo" form. I mean, he's always a jackass, but this is something else.

@OmarKelly: "@BartDePalma: The timing of this law suit would not have anything to do with his impending NFL contract, would it?"» money grab from day 1

@OmarKelly: "@hagler_matt: or like in the OJ case the criminal courts did not work."» then why wait to file it right before Winston came into money?

@OmarKelly : "@mshaneb13: Money grab? She's suing for 15k."» do you know she's working on a documentary, reality series type stuff?

@OmarKelly: "@LanceMinzer: Think civil suit against Winston will hurt his draft stock? I'm thinking yes."» Nah. Surprises nobody. She's done her damage

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That doesn't make any sense, unless Winston just imploded horribly, he was always going to get a good sized contract. The timing really doesn't matter.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
At least the civil case will put all this poo poo to rest, unless it gets thrown out and people think FSUs reach goes all the way to the civil side of things, which is insane.

Why on earth do you read Omars twitter good lord

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
This won't solve poo poo, it will be settled out of court like most of these cases.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

AAA DOLFAN posted:

At least the civil case will put all this poo poo to rest, unless it gets thrown out and people think FSUs reach goes all the way to the civil side of things, which is insane.

The only thing more unsettling than Omar Kelly is Ehud's obsession with Omar Kelly

You are a brave man, Ehud. I tried following him once and got so mad that I stopped the same day

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

This won't solve poo poo, it will be settled out of court like most of these cases.

Im too lazy to argue that Jameis took the stance of complete and utter innocence but whatever. If it was going to settle for cash and a non-disclosure, she'd have gotten her "15k" months ago

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

The only thing more unsettling than Omar Kelly is Ehud's obsession with Omar Kelly

You are a brave man, Ehud. I tried following him once and got so mad that I stopped the same day

For real. Just today's Kelly tweets are bad enough that I don't think I could so much as stand to be in the same room as that poo poo.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I'm thinking of making a twitter account just to follow this jackass, he shits a lot, but sometimes the poo poo is unintentional comedy gold. "Street Fighter: The Movie"-grade unintentional comedy gold.

Thankfully Ehud does the Lord's work and provides us with the juicy bits.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chilichimp posted:

Thankfully Ehud does the Lord's work and provides us with the juicy bits.

We're all grateful for this.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm more qualified to follow Omar Kelly than 99% of you.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Im too lazy to argue that Jameis took the stance of complete and utter innocence but whatever. If it was going to settle for cash and a non-disclosure, she'd have gotten her "15k" months ago

Got to haggle bro, Jameis is thrifty as well as a rapist.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ehud posted:

I'm more qualified to follow Omar Kelly than 99% of you.

:golfclap:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

Got to haggle bro, Jameis is thrifty as well as a rapist.

Wait he's CHEAP, too?! Off the draft board! You don't want your linemen getting Costco shoes as gifts, you want them getting segways. That's super bowl worthy.

I'd kill to have fakeomarkelly back. The most popular poo poo used to be the "secretly gay for sean smith" shtick

Or the time Omar actually bragged about having been so street tough he shot at a guy and "thanks god everyday that he missed"

I tweeted back at him that it's nice to know he's incompetent at things other than writing and I was officially banned

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Dude just make a new fake Omar Kelly account that poo poo ruled

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

To be fair, if that really was a tow lot the cashier deserved it

It's Advanced Towing in Arlington, VA. Having dealt with them before I'm stunned that she wasn't more rude. People in the area are trying to get them debarred from working with the local government they're so blatantly corrupt and bad at their jobs.

http://www.arlnow.com/2015/04/16/video-espn-reporter-berates-advanced-towing-employee/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FakeOmaryKelly owned

@FakeOmarKelly · 4 Sep 2012
Told my wife Michelle Obama looked kinda hot tonight. I'm now apparently sleeping on the couch. When keeping it real goes wrong.

@FakeOmarKelly · 16 Mar 2012
My source is confirming Matt Flynn is the favorite to land in Miami. My source is also confirming he just saw Tupac at a 7-11 in Hialeah.

@FakeOmarKelly · 31 Jan 2012
Warning...Get gansta, get blocked. No tolerance AT ALL this offseason. Unless you've got tremendous, chiseled abs. That gets me all hot.

@FakeOmarKelly · 15 Jan 2012
All of you saying you would take Hakeem Nicks over Vontae Davis have obviously never seen Vontae's rear end before.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

axeil posted:

It's Advanced Towing in Arlington, VA. Having dealt with them before I'm stunned that she wasn't more rude. People in the area are trying to get them debarred from working with the local government they're so blatantly corrupt and bad at their jobs.

http://www.arlnow.com/2015/04/16/video-espn-reporter-berates-advanced-towing-employee/

Are they the same ones that tried to tow that car that had kids in it, while it was legally parked, a week or two ago?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Sash! posted:

Are they the same ones that tried to tow that car that had kids in it, while it was legally parked, a week or two ago?

Yes.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Neat, so its one of those times that both sides are turds

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

GNU Order posted:

Dude just make a new fake Omar Kelly account that poo poo ruled

FakeOmarKelIy might work (capital I)

Where's nnnadam I'm like 99% sure he had the pw too. I'll do it if ehud joins.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I live in Arlington and have dealt with that company, and Britt McHenry is a hero for being so mean.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Pron on VHS posted:

I live in Arlington and have dealt with that company, and Britt McHenry is a hero for being so mean.

I mean, unless the person behind the counter was an owner that's still lovely. Like calling up the Redskins and bitching out whatever poor monkey runs the phones, instead of, you know, acting like an adult and waiting outside of Snyder's home.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Wait he's CHEAP, too?! Off the draft board! You don't want your linemen getting Costco shoes as gifts, you want them getting segways. That's super bowl worthy.

I'd kill to have fakeomarkelly back. The most popular poo poo used to be the "secretly gay for sean smith" shtick

Or the time Omar actually bragged about having been so street tough he shot at a guy and "thanks god everyday that he missed"

I tweeted back at him that it's nice to know he's incompetent at things other than writing and I was officially banned

:lol:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Chichevache posted:

I mean, unless the person behind the counter was an owner that's still lovely. Like calling up the Redskins and bitching out whatever poor monkey runs the phones, instead of, you know, acting like an adult and waiting outside of Snyder's home.

The people behind the counter deserve it all

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Pron on VHS posted:

Seriously unless you toss acid in their faces or something you are always being nicer than a cashier at a tow lot deserves.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Pron on VHS posted:

This is the same kind of logic Osama bin Laden used, hth.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
that does help and it also elevates the discourse considerably gj chiche

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

This is the same kind of logic Osama bin Laden used, hth.

No, you see tow office clerks are like guards at Auschwitz.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I try to be nice to everyone all of the time :unsmith:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

*clicks on show all posts by user*

*types Ctrl+f "Omar Kelly"*

*hits enter*

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

Hey dickbag just because you're the most jacked dolphin fan doesn't mean you can ignore me >:-(

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Snyder would just try to illegally cut you down or offer you expired peanuts from a defunct airline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Hey dickbag just because you're the most jacked dolphin fan doesn't mean you can ignore me >:-(

what happened

• Locked thread