Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What digits are female? And how can there be more than 10 of them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

I was genuinely surprised to find this wasn't by The Funnyman With Jokes and Laughing.

Johnny rocked, teacher shocked!

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Paladinus posted:

What digits are female? And how can there be more than 10 of them?

:ssh: He's collecting their fingers

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
"But she fell in love with what I said next"

I didn't think clickbait-esque statements (surely there's a better way to describe that) would extend into text but oh boy here we are.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Everything about that scenario is hilariously bad but "Give me your number so you can call me" is cracking me up for some reason.

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

Lblitzer posted:

"But she fell in love with what I said next"

I didn't think clickbait-esque statements (surely there's a better way to describe that) would extend into text but oh boy here we are.

I'm just imagining it all narrated, especially "but she fell in love with what I said next" over a chick looking painfully awkward and uncomfortable and trying to back away slowly. Because if this ever happened, she would say she would totally tell him she would send every girl she knows his number and tell then how great he is so she can escape and not end up in this guys basement dungeon or whatever, because he is so helpful.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

quote:

I have 14 female's digits

As in fingers?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

As in fingers?

STDH: You reading the newest page.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

As in fingers?

He only keeps ring fingers, they're the perfect size for his...other activities.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Don't thank me, pay it forward by subjecting 3 more girls to my creep stare.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Everyone whose number he gets gives him other numbers in a desperate attempt to avoid being called by him. The perfect plan

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

You can gently caress right off. :catbert:

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Women are just dying to meet the rare guy that would dare do something helpful. They're so rare that you'd have a dozen friends fight over him sight unseen.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
I think if a bunch of losers started demanding personal information rather than simple "thank you"s the MRA nightmare of the woman who yells at you for holding the door would come true. Like gently caress I'd accept small friendly gestures from any stranger if they thought they deserved my number and my friends' numbers for it.

e: I mean I'd give his number to every woman I'd ever met and we'd all get married

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

SybilVimes posted:

:ssh: He's collecting their fingers

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon. With nail polish. These loving amateurs.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

I hope the receipt owner just works for a different restaurant, like in Waiting

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Is there a story attached to this or do we have to fill it in for ourselves? I mean the implications are fairly clear, I was wondering if there was some lovely stilted script-format dialogue accompanying the image

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

This is the type of person we call a goosefucker.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
5 minutes is a hell of a lot longer than most people apparently think

Telegnostic
Apr 24, 2008
I wonder if he called for paramedics after several minutes of his friend's catatonia.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

She responded with :stonk:

No words necessary.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I bet it was just the mother of all eye-rolls.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

If it did happen she probably would be rolling her eyes to heaven, but I still don't think it did. The line isn't awful, it just sounds terrible as a pick up line. It belongs in The Fault in Our Stars or some other dreck aimed at ~*|Special Teens|*~. Though trying to have a casual chat about philosophy with a girl definitely sounds like something who thinks that line is smooth would do.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So, I was chatting up that bint about the Frankfurt School and I went like 'even though the standards of beauty are dictated to us by mass media to distract us from class struggle with mindless consumption, I'd still totally consume your minge'. She was speechless for ten years and then became a Catholic nun.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mostly because I suck at eating minge

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I was discussing the struggles of the proletariat with a girl and accidentally said, "Baby, I believe that workers should own the means of production but I'd become a member of the bourgeoisie for you." She was stunned into silence for several minutes before reporting me to the internal security services and having me sent to a gulag.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
You guys acting like there would be any truly obstructing situation plugged into the sentence "even though _______, I'd still totally consume your minge."

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
"You explicitly said no".. Yep, still checks out, I can easily see the fedora damply breathing out that phase

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have no mouth but I must consume minge.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Crow Jane posted:

I have no mouth but I must consume minge.

Minge. Let me tell you how much minge I've eaten since I began to live. There are 387,444 inches of thread that make up my fedora. If each nano-angstrom of those threads loved to eat minge they would still not equal one-billionth of the love I have for eating minge at this micro-instant. Minge. Minge.

Minge is a very unpleasant word, almost as bad as panties.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I was discussing politics with a girl and I said "baby, I'm not sure Big Brother is all he's cracked up to be, but I'd go to war with Eurasia for you". She was speechless for five minutes, but then she said "we've always been at war with Eurasia" and had me sent to Room 101.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid
I was discussing the 1000 year Reich with a girl and accidentally said, "Baby, I believe that the German people have a right to their Lebensraum... But I'd let the Polish keep Danzig for you." She was stunned into silence for several minutes before calling the Gestapo, who sent me to a concentration camp.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

Minge. Let me tell you how much minge I've eaten since I began to live. There are 387,444 inches of thread that make up my fedora. If each nano-angstrom of those threads loved to eat minge they would still not equal one-billionth of the love I have for eating minge at this micro-instant. Minge. Minge.

Fedoraman, do you remember the last words your waifu said before you consumed her minge? hmm? before you locked your sickly lips with hers? That sickly minge? she looked at you so sadly, and like a female said, "have you taken the red pill, honey?"

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Turtlicious posted:

Fedoraman, do you remember the last words your waifu said before you consumed her minge? hmm? before you locked your sickly lips with hers? That sickly minge? she looked at you so sadly, and like a female said, "have you taken the red pill, honey?"

Not emptyquoting this. :prepop:

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.
I've eaten minges you people wouldn't believe.

EmmyOk posted:

Minge is so much worse than panties, don't even start.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Ooh boy

Daughter's creepy drawing led to hidden room - need people good with languages to tell if the language is her invention or if someone else did this

Full story is in the page - I am posting this on multiple sites, hopefully to find an answer.

Main imgur tag is "Awesome" (to be fair other tags call the bullshit) and most comments seem to believe the whole thing. Uh-huh.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

It was obviously way too small for me so I sent my small child exploring through the innards of the house and attic by herself with a video camera. :rolleyes:
OMG look at this satanic writing! I am bringing a shotgun don't you guys worry.

Honestly it doesn't look like there's anywhere to go in that picture. Like, its just a hole with some pipes. There's no room to go anywhere that I can see.

The writing is classic creepypasta writing style too. In the same way that most STDH have that ridiculously awkward stilted speech, all creepypastas have the same slow building totally innocent experience that has a WILD TURN suddenly omg so wacky.

I bet if you did a google image search on that candle you'd find it was a stock photo or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

Fathis Munk posted:

Ooh boy

Daughter's creepy drawing led to hidden room - need people good with languages to tell if the language is her invention or if someone else did this

Full story is in the page - I am posting this on multiple sites, hopefully to find an answer.

Main imgur tag is "Awesome" (to be fair other tags call the bullshit) and most comments seem to believe the whole thing. Uh-huh.

Ugh. I'm going to guess some kind of viral marketing attempt. The whole thing bums me out because I totally would have been one of the people who tells everyone about this and thinks it's so cool about ten years ago but now I just think it's fake and dumb.

• Locked thread