Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

drat this page. I just got a new avatar!

You just got a new Paranatural avatar, so at least you've got the right webcomic there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

:siren: HITBALL BEGINS :siren:

I can see what Isabella's about to do. I wonder how that's gonna play out.

Mitama fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Apr 17, 2015

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Jesus Christ, Lisa.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
free flash gamez

oh god

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So much for that being Isaac.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

TurninTrix posted:

She's going to miss him.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
Johnny looks like he's having a great time!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TurninTrix posted:

:siren: HITBALL BEGINS :siren:

God, she just never stops with that unsettling face!

Now she's gone creepy Pearl this page!

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

"Hey, you. Whatchu gonna do.
Hey, you. Whatchu gonna do.
Hey, you. Whatchu gonna do."

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

I still wanna see a swooshing swap-back-and-forth between the kids on each side, some with their game faces on, some sad, then Lisa as the last image.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

Oxxidation posted:

"Hey, you. Whatchu gonna do.
Hey, you. Whatchu gonna do."

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :stonk:

Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

Oh hello, delicious friend.

My god. This may be the day I finally change my avatar.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

Neveth posted:

My god. This may be the day I finally change my avatar.

If you do, use this version; re-sizing it left a bunch of weird artifacts that needed cleaning.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anybody else notice how ed is out of step with the rest of his team?

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
Not like it matters, Isabel is going to next-level Johnny and hit Ed with the golden switch to get him on her team and give them the size advantage.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Kabanaw posted:

Not like it matters, Isabel is going to next-level Johnny and hit Ed with the golden switch to get him on her team and give them the size advantage.
Or she'll go for Johnny. Ultimate game changer.

Though I think it's the Ed thing. And Ed will be annoyed/sad because her awesome plan relied on him being bad at dodging things.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

eidt: im dumb and wrong

Simsmagic fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Apr 17, 2015

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Kabanaw posted:

She still wouldn't have the size advantage; counting on last page there are 23 Burnhounds and 17 Shockodiles. She'd need to convert 3 players just to make it even.

:goonsay:

I'm thinking the plan might be to try and team-swap Ed, but something is gonna go wrong. That drama well hasn't been mined enough. Of course, Isabel could also end up going for someone else, and that would only be more complicating. Whee, middle school gym class drama!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Tollymain posted:

I want Isabel to use the golden switch on every single Burnhound except Ed.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

theshim posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :stonk:

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Holy poo poo :stonk:

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lisa is great.

Also, the gym teacher is playing Flash games while this is going on. Perfect.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Roland Jones posted:

Lisa is great.

Also, the gym teacher is playing Flash games while this is going on. Perfect.
I, too, enjoy FREE FLASH GAMEZ while I'm supposed to be fulfilling my responsibilities. Truely, Coach Oop is the most human character.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I love the difference in expression between the team leaders in this page. They're both grinning in the previous page, but once competition starts Isabel is completely serious while Johnny's just having a ball here.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Cryophage trying to turn this thread into a Creepypasta story.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Tollymain posted:

was gonna point this out but you already did, so

toot

Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

Oh poo poo. Now I have to decide! I had to wait till I was off work and now there's something equally horrifying to make my own!

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here

RandallODim posted:

She still wouldn't have the size advantage; counting on last page there are 23 Burnhounds and 17 Shockodiles. She'd need to convert 3 players just to make it even.

I'm thinking the plan might be to try and team-swap Ed, but something is gonna go wrong. That drama well hasn't been mined enough. Of course, Isabel could also end up going for someone else, and that would only be more complicating. Whee, middle school gym class drama!

When you pick teams the largest difference you can have is 1 since you alternate. Obviously the package deal variant is not in effect, otherwise the sad-boyz longing for one another would be on the same team.

There's an amorphous silhouette in the full team spread to represent all the characters not important enough to get a corporeal form.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Tiny redhair kid confirmed not to be Issac (which always sounded weird to me anyway) and to instead be Sasuke from Mystical Ninja

Neveth
Aug 22, 2011

Thank you very much for the gif that is my new avatar, Cryophage. You have a terrible gift for gif

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

Neveth posted:

Thank you very much for the gif that is my new avatar, Cryophage. You have a terrible gift for gif

D'aww shucks. :kimchi:

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Tollymain posted:

This is actually really clever from a panel layout perspective. It makes Ed have a different line of action than everyone else, which makes him stand out on the page even though he's small and off to the side in a panel that's totally all about Johnny. Zach very much wants us not to forget that Ed is not on Isabel's team.

(Also you could read it as subtext about how he's not really with the team but subtext is for huge nerds)

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Cryophage trying to turn this thread into a Creepypasta story.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

blastron posted:

(Also you could read it as subtext about how he's not really with the team but subtext is for huge nerds)

To be fair, as far as subtext goes that's about as subtle as a hitball to the face.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

Fixed to be a bit less stiff:

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Just in case an Avatar Fairy does grace the Paranatural thread, please leave my avatar intact. I want to continue repping Inazuma Eleven.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Football sucks, hitball 4 lyfe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

blastron posted:

This is actually really clever from a panel layout perspective. It makes Ed have a different line of action than everyone else, which makes him stand out on the page even though he's small and off to the side in a panel that's totally all about Johnny. Zach very much wants us not to forget that Ed is not on Isabel's team.

The subtext is greater than him not really being with his team. The Burnhounds are moving with their right leg forward, the Shockodiles with their left. Ed is moving like Isabelle's team because he really really wants to be one of them.