Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
The AI is also really good at sniping cities so you don't want to spread too thin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carnalfex
Jul 18, 2007

Fintilgin posted:

Why is this? I like being a ~builder~ and even though I haven't gotten very far it seems like city spam would probably be a decent idea. Is there some hidden mechanic like Civ's health/happiness affected by your number of a city? Why wouldn't I grab every cluster of 'goodie' sites with cities? Even if they're not actively building units don't they supply gold/mana?

Because letting someone else be a ~builder~ and then violently murdering everything they cherish and love not only removes opponent strength but builds yours, using the money and effort spent by your enemies. A player that spends all his economy on more economy is literally paying his enemies to kill him. This is honestly true even in civ that has many mechanics to limit aggression. This game has no such mechanics.

Improving infrastructure is important, but always second to military concerns of offense and defense. Even with the new culture victory and skills you always need to have muscle and flex it. You just flex in a more friendly way.

Mokinokaro posted:

The AI is also really good at sniping cities so you don't want to spread too thin.

This too, the AI is omniscient. You need screening and scouts for intel and defense troops to stop the odd bandit or scout snipe, the AI already knows everything that happens on the whole board and can move accordingly. Even against humans though they are going to come across some outposts with a scout and happily steal or burn them. Settlers are a big defenseless investment that only pays off in the long run if you can support and defend those fragile flowers until they bloom.

Carnalfex fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Apr 17, 2015

Malachamavet
Jan 12, 2009

Above the gigantic mouth is an eye as big as a shield that stares at you with pure hate
The way racial XP works, having a few extra settlements that don't constrict seems pretty worthwhile, especially for necromancers.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I still do fort spam personally in the back waters because the AI will never go for that realistically. I don't do it in MP because of things like crow and wisp spam. This is the one aspect of MP games I do not like, the entire scout meta game is a big hassle.

When I declare war on an AI, sometimes they'll send a band of riders straight through the heart of my empire to get to my backwater forts. That poo poo is always hilarious and quickly crushed.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Fintilgin posted:

Why is this? I like being a ~builder~ and even though I haven't gotten very far it seems like city spam would probably be a decent idea. Is there some hidden mechanic like Civ's health/happiness affected by your number of a city? Why wouldn't I grab every cluster of 'goodie' sites with cities? Even if they're not actively building units don't they supply gold/mana?

There's nothing wrong with it per se, but it does drag the game out and defending too many cities becomes a nightmare in and of itself.

You have to remember unit upkeep costs double for every tier 4->8->16->32 for golf and 9->18->36->64 for mana (Evolving summoned units even get stuck with both). An outpost in range of a Gold Mine supports 2 tier 1 units, which is nowhere near what you'll actually need to hold it from the ridiculous stuff that can come flying in in the late game.

Plus you're spending a bunch of money and pop on something that takes a long time to come to maturation. The game isn't CIV where you reasonably expect things to last hundreds of turns, if you get past turn 100 your opponents are going to be throwing multiple championed tier 4 units at you while chain casting their ultimate gently caress-you spells.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Malachamavet posted:

The way racial XP works, having a few extra settlements that don't constrict seems pretty worthwhile, especially for necromancers.

For beacon victory especially sometimes you gotta build settlers or migrate a random town just because you didn't run into enough goblin independents or whatever and you're 50 points short of meeting the 200 racial happiness requirement.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Necromancer start is so slow that I can't fight the two-front wars like I usually do. Doesn't help that I feel like I'm being extremely inefficient about ghoulfying cities. It takes foreverrrrrrr and I don't want to live a life of always taking the spec to instant raze town.

I'm just gonna start doing quests for independents again and see if I can vassalize them.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Do unit regenerate health faster if the army is camped or is it a set amount each turn?

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Splicer posted:

Building settlers costs a lot. Cityspam used to be very much the way to go, but now it's only worth it if it's a very good spot. Otherwise just drop a fort on it and call it a day.

Hmmm. I didn't realize forts sucked up gold and mana. I'll just have to play around with it, I guess.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Speedball posted:

Do unit regenerate health faster if the army is camped or is it a set amount each turn?

6 for most living units, 12 for Draconians. Heroes have various upgrades that add another 6 to the army (Warlords, Theocrats, Druids) and go 6 faster than normal for their race (12 for most, 18 for Draconians) personally. Any unit with a Healing ability will use it on the units in its stack for free once at the beginning of every turn (So if you have a Hero with the Healing ability one of your units will get an extra +20 HP in addition to natural regeneration).

Other than that there is a building upgrade in your city, Hospitals, that let people recover 50% HP per turn within the domain of that city. Undead units and Machines don't regenerate naturally, you need units with abilities that heal them in the same stack or buildings in the city that specifically do it to heal them.

Most races have some way to aid in Regeneration as well. Orcs get a bonus 6 HP after any turn they were in battle, Goblins get an extra 9 if they end their turn on Wetlands tiles and Humans/Halflings/Dwarves have racial supports that have a healing ability. There are also some units with Regrowth or Regeneration that regain all HP at the beginning of the turn, most notably Naga units from the Naga dwelling, Trolls and the Warlord's Warbreed unit.

Zore fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Apr 17, 2015

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Fintilgin posted:

Hmmm. I didn't realize forts sucked up gold and mana. I'll just have to play around with it, I guess.
They don't beyond the initial cost

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
I think he means that they suck up any gold and mana from sites in their domain. And also knowledge.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Oh ya, I'm a dummy.

One 'hiddenish' mechanic that everyone trips on accidentally are border constraints though. I still don't know the arcane formulas used here but if cities/fort borders collide, then cities will grow slower due to a constraint penalty. It's really annoying sometimes and I honestly just ignore it when it occasionally comes up when an AI city is like 2 spots away from a perfect spot. I'll still drop a fort juuuust outside of its borders to pick up an extra dungeon or something and eat the penalty. No idea what's optimal in that situation because usually those cities are already pretty much peaked out anyway.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!

Zore posted:

Other than that there is a building upgrade in your city, Hospitals, that let people recover 50% HP per turn within the domain of that city.

Huh, does that work for the entire domain of the city? I always thought it was just for units stationed in the city itself. Is it the same for master's guilds wrt machines?

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

Rascyc posted:

Oh ya, I'm a dummy.

One 'hiddenish' mechanic that everyone trips on accidentally are border constraints though. I still don't know the arcane formulas used here but if cities/fort borders collide, then cities will grow slower due to a constraint penalty. It's really annoying sometimes and I honestly just ignore it when it occasionally comes up when an AI city is like 2 spots away from a perfect spot. I'll still drop a fort juuuust outside of its borders to pick up an extra dungeon or something and eat the penalty. No idea what's optimal in that situation because usually those cities are already pretty much peaked out anyway.

As far as I can see, a city needs the same number of tiles for it's size if it had no upgrades to not be constrained. So if you end up constrained, build a wall or a palace or an observatory that will push your domain out more on the other side of the city and you should loose the constrained status.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Just got Master of Eternal Silence. :toot:

Obviously, this is the canonical ending. Age of Wonders 4 will be about the Wizard Kings and Shadow Realm denizens colonizing the dead world.

Melenis actually beat Werlac to death on her own; I arrived just in time to help mop up.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

Kajeesus posted:

Alright, story synopsis time!

Elven court campaign:

Chapter one: The backstory of the Elven Court is mostly dealt with in the earlier games, but the main thing is that there used to be dark elves and wood elves. Saridas of the dark elves married Julia of the wood elves, and they lead the united high elves. Thannis and Sundren are their children, and symbolize the high elves. Relations between the Elven Court and the Commonwealth are tense, and Thannis attends the Council of Origins, hoping to broker a treaty. He is assassinated during the council by a shadowborn agent named Yzzo the Rat, and the Commonwealth is blamed. Sundren is goaded into fighting and slaying Gamblag, the master of the Pool of Origins, and befriends Reskar Scapeshaper, a draconian carrying a wyrm egg that is prophecied to lead the draconians to befriending dragons and establishing a homeland.
Chapter two: Sundren fears her parents' reaction to the death of Thannis, so she flees with Reskar to the tropical region of Ralikesh to help him establish a homeland. The draconians are technically citizens of the commonwealth, but they are treated as second-class citizens and do not have any established cities or anything. Ralikesh is considered part of the Elven Court and has a few colonies, but Sundren decides to grant the lands to Reskar. Reskar takes the egg to a dragon's nest and the dragons choose to join him. Reskar and Sundren oust the orcs and goblins that live in the desert, and encounter a Commonwealth dreadnought who is somehow harvesting mana from the soil itself. They ally with Nomlik Trismegistus, a goblin who believes that Sundren will save the goblins of the Commonwealth, and Groshak the Sharp, a local orc sorcerer. In the end, Ralikesh is established as a draconian nation, and allies with the Elven Court

I found out that the game autosaves at the end of each chapter, so I've been going through the chapter text as I go. I'll add more to this post later.

This is excellent! Exactly what I was hoping for.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
Dear Gerblyn and Crew:

Please find a way to incorporate the RMG (or the ability to load from saves) into the editor.

It makes maps better then I can, not because I cant get good, but because the RMG is so great. :swoon:

Your friend in videogames, Thyrork.

E: Also why is my perspective flipped upside down in the editor? :raise:

Thyrork fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Apr 17, 2015

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Playing a multiplayer game with some friends (Tigran Rogue), decided to start researching Master Cartographer (20 turns away).

Next turn, an event finishes my research instantaneously.

:getin:

e: Question for Gerblyn- could game speed be changed by its individual components (research costs, production costs) instead of what it's at currently? I want to play a game with a slow tech advancement but doesn't take 4 or so turns to build a new unit.

Arrrthritis fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Apr 18, 2015

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.
Is there any way to remove the delay in edge scrolling? You have to touch the edge for ~1 second before it actually scrolls.

Malachamavet
Jan 12, 2009

Above the gigantic mouth is an eye as big as a shield that stares at you with pure hate
So I've been tooling around with necros a bit but I still can't figure out what heroes I like. Anyone have any thoughts on what non-necros are worth grabbing to lead your ghoul hordes?

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Malachamavet posted:

So I've been tooling around with necros a bit but I still can't figure out what heroes I like. Anyone have any thoughts on what non-necros are worth grabbing to lead your ghoul hordes?

One of the big things is that Necromancers are poo poo-tastical stack leaders. Basically anything is better for that job. Dreads with their fire and shock protection are pretty great, as are Druids with Cold/Spirit protection and Warlords with their everything buffs to whip your ghouls into proper fighting shape.

Otherwise, Theocrats are surprisingly useful because spirit damage everywhere and control undead. Sorcerers give you actual nuke spells. Warlord are great stack leaders and melee tanks all in one, they're also really good to have. Rogue is maybe slightly iffy since they don't open up any new damage types, but on the other hand Undead Rogues can be very sturdy killing machines. Necromancer heroes are powerful but also super-specialized, any other type of hero adds a lot of options you wouldn't have otherwise.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Malachamavet posted:

In my experience so far

Archdruid: Use some cheap undead units to give your druid time to convert animals to his cause. This gives you a nice living army to help you out early game.

Theocrat: Can do similar to druid with convert, or you can get control undead and use leader passives to become an undead, undead killing machine.

Sorceror and Warlord are both pretty much the same as ever, either make a one man army, or enhance your undead to be invincible under their command. Warlords 10%phys resist and 100%spirit protection are both pretty awesome sounding(i've yet to have that combo)

As for rogues, I am not really sure. Sabotage would be great since undead aren't good against machines. But elsewise it's kind of doubling down on what undead already do.

Malachamavet
Jan 12, 2009

None of the stackleader +morale effects work, correct? And the only way you can get Heal Undead on non-necromancers is via the Mystic Forge? (or reanimators/supports with Healers of the dead)

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

It seems like if you do Seal victory on a Small map with 8 players, at least one or two of the players will start with a seal right next to their capital! Like, one player's was literally inside his capital, 1 tile to the left. But hey, 32 turn limit on the game leads to some pretty big plays.

Tigran Rogue seems pretty fun so far, the game didn't last long enough to get a ton of the higher end stuff out though.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Kajeesus posted:

Alright, story synopsis time!

Elven court campaign:

Chapter one: The backstory of the Elven Court is mostly dealt with in the earlier games, but the main thing is that there used to be dark elves and wood elves. Saridas of the dark elves married Julia of the wood elves, and they lead the united high elves. Thannis and Sundren are their children, and symbolize the high elves. Relations between the Elven Court and the Commonwealth are tense, and Thannis attends the Council of Origins, hoping to broker a treaty. He is assassinated during the council by a shadowborn agent named Yzzo the Rat, and the Commonwealth is blamed. Sundren is goaded into fighting and slaying Gamblag, the master of the Pool of Origins, and befriends Reskar Scapeshaper, a draconian carrying a wyrm egg that is prophecied to lead the draconians to befriending dragons and establishing a homeland.
Chapter two: Sundren fears her parents' reaction to the death of Thannis, so she flees with Reskar to the tropical region of Ralikesh to help him establish a homeland. The draconians are technically citizens of the commonwealth, but they are treated as second-class citizens and do not have any established cities or anything. Ralikesh is considered part of the Elven Court and has a few colonies, but Sundren decides to grant the lands to Reskar. Reskar takes the egg to a dragon's nest and the dragons choose to join him. Reskar and Sundren oust the orcs and goblins that live in the desert, and encounter a Commonwealth dreadnought who is somehow harvesting mana from the soil itself. They ally with Nomlik Trismegistus, a goblin who believes that Sundren will save the goblins of the Commonwealth, and Groshak the Sharp, a local orc sorcerer. In the end, Ralikesh is established as a draconian nation, and allies with the Elven Court

I found out that the game autosaves at the end of each chapter, so I've been going through the chapter text as I go. I'll add more to this post later.

If you don't mind, I'll finish it up--I've finished the game a couple of times so I could probably recite both campaigns from rote.

Carnalfex
Jul 18, 2007
I haven't tried it yet, but does the new reanimation shrine work for necromancer city defense? It only reanimates living units, right? Not units that start the fight already undead? Would still work on living attackers I suppose. I tend not to fight city defenses at all if I can help it but I was curious.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Carnalfex posted:

I haven't tried it yet, but does the new reanimation shrine work for necromancer city defense? It only reanimates living units, right? Not units that start the fight already undead? Would still work on living attackers I suppose. I tend not to fight city defenses at all if I can help it but I was curious.

Yeah, just like you said. Any living units will be brought back under the control of the defender as ghouls, at the end of the battle I think the ghouls will die.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Is there a way to force certain players into a starting position? I really want to play a drowish elf necromancer, but they always start in sunny temperate regions. I know players can start in the underground because my goblin necromancer did when I first tried him out.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
So I have wanted to pick this up for a while despite being totally shithouse at HoMM and the like.

Got it on sale from Steam yesterday and am installing it right now; so before I get into it I thought I'd ask some questions:

Is the campaign worth doing? I found HoMM (4's) campaigns were awkwardly punishing for me as a new player, as if I was hesitant or wasted a few turns doing something the AI would get an uncrushable fortress; and that kinda made it unfun.

Is there much in the way of Goon Multiplayer?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

Is there a way to force certain players into a starting position? I really want to play a drowish elf necromancer, but they always start in sunny temperate regions. I know players can start in the underground because my goblin necromancer did when I first tried him out.

Not really. It was utterly random at release which hosed over people at random as starting in the underground if you weren't a Goblin/Dwarf was a death sentence and it was all kinds of ridiculous.

Now you will always start somewhere with a climate/terrain that will give your starting race a happiness bonus. So Goblins will start above or below ground in wetlands, Dwarves will tend to start underground, Elves in Temperate/Arctic forests etc. For everyone but Necromancers this is a huge boon because it gives you bonuses to happiness and production. Necromancers are unique in that it doesn't really affect them, but they still start in what would be advantageous places.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Gridlocked posted:

Is the campaign worth doing? I found HoMM (4's) campaigns were awkwardly punishing for me as a new player, as if I was hesitant or wasted a few turns doing something the AI would get an uncrushable fortress; and that kinda made it unfun.

You should play at least the first mission of either the Commonwealth or the Elven Court campaigns, both are set up as sort of tutorial missions to explain some of the base concepts of how the game works. If you want to play necromancer, you might want to do the first mission of their campaign as well, since it also explains some important info. Otherwise, I don't usually do campaigns, but I know that a lot of them can be hard if you don't rush aggressively. I've been told by the guy who made them that this isn't universal though, he said he explicitly set a few of them up to allow turtling. No idea which ones though :D

If you want to dive straight into an RMG map, you might find yourself a bit lost for the first few hours trying to figure out what to do. We made a guide that can help:

http://ageofwonders.com/beginners-strategy-guide/

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
I've noticed a magical thing. Units that die while Frozen fall over like statues rather than doing the usual dying animation :haw:

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

Is there much in the way of Goon Multiplayer?

Join the Steam group. Dick Boss organizes games occasionally, the expansion just came out so that's been happening a lot lately.

Download vent

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

ninjewtsu posted:

Join the Steam group. Dick Boss organizes games occasionally, the expansion just came out so that's been happening a lot lately.

Download vent

There's also typically some Play by Email games going on, unfortunately we just filled up a bunch so we don't have an open game right now. Feel free to create a newbie game whenever and post details in the thread though and I'm sure you can get some players.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
How long so PBEM games usually take? Or can you let somebody or the AI take your turns out you are out of town for a weekend each month?

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker
I've been doing a couple games and have been loving the new specializations and especially frostlings. Triumph really knocked it out with how good they feel.

However, I've found one really REALLY huge complaint about the Keeper of Peace/Grey Guard/Shadowborn spec: their spell that makes units dedicated to good/neutral/evil can sometimes not come up until you finish researching tier 4-5 spells. I don't think this is intentional.
It's happened to my friend and I both in that game, he just had the research uncovered at turn 45 when we've both been slamming away at strategic spells and just getting useless (for turn 15) class spells. It'd be nice if you picked one of the alignment specializations if it made it so you were guarenteed to have your Dedicated to X spell at the very beginning available for research, otherwise it sort of neuters the entire thing especially if you double down and go for the Master spec.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011
Doing the final Eternal Lords campaign mission, and jesus - I'm at turn 47 now and I still haven't gotten the frostling queen hero who starts stranded in a giant underground death gauntlet on turn one out of the giant underground death gauntlet. I found what may look like the end, but it's blocked by 3 adjacent stacks (attacking one attacks all three) which include a dread reaper, two fallen angels, some death bringers and reanimators, bone collectors, and other misc undead.
This is vs my single stack with a frostling archdruid hero, a mature serpent, a dwarven firstborn, a frost queen, a royal guard, a yeti, and a spider. I'm not sure what they're expecting me to do here - I just ran a 50 turn death gauntlet, of course I'm not going to have enough units to handle this (it estimates an overwhelming defeat), so she's just gunna sit there, while my leader actually does everything else, I guess. It's guarding a one way teleporter so I can't bring in help, either.

It kinda makes that whole grueling gauntlet seem a bit pointless - i'd probably have been better off dismantling her army on turn 1 considering how much upkeep it's been draining and how tight money is on that map.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

Wolpertinger posted:

Doing the final Eternal Lords campaign mission, and jesus - I'm at turn 47 now and I still haven't gotten the frostling queen hero who starts stranded in a giant underground death gauntlet on turn one out of the giant underground death gauntlet. I found what may look like the end, but it's blocked by 3 adjacent stacks (attacking one attacks all three) which include a dread reaper, two fallen angels, some death bringers and reanimators, bone collectors, and other misc undead.
This is vs my single stack with a frostling archdruid hero, a mature serpent, a dwarven firstborn, a frost queen, a royal guard, a yeti, and a spider. I'm not sure what they're expecting me to do here - I just ran a 50 turn death gauntlet, of course I'm not going to have enough units to handle this (it estimates an overwhelming defeat), so she's just gunna sit there, while my leader actually does everything else, I guess. It's guarding a one way teleporter so I can't bring in help, either.

It kinda makes that whole grueling gauntlet seem a bit pointless - i'd probably have been better off dismantling her army on turn 1 considering how much upkeep it's been draining and how tight money is on that map.

You're not going to get any happier with it. The teleporter at the end of the death gauntlet takes you to the heart of Melenis' empire, which you then have to fight through to find the single entrance to the surface. After trekking across the entirety of Karl's surface empire, you can then find another another entrance down to you the cave system that your empire is actually in.

It seems that the queen's position pretty much assumes that you will be dumping massive amounts of summoned units on her to keep her rolling against the opposite side of your enemies, then rendezvous with her right when you're about to kick Melenis' teeth in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

DangerDan posted:

I've been doing a couple games and have been loving the new specializations and especially frostlings. Triumph really knocked it out with how good they feel.

However, I've found one really REALLY huge complaint about the Keeper of Peace/Grey Guard/Shadowborn spec: their spell that makes units dedicated to good/neutral/evil can sometimes not come up until you finish researching tier 4-5 spells. I don't think this is intentional.
It's happened to my friend and I both in that game, he just had the research uncovered at turn 45 when we've both been slamming away at strategic spells and just getting useless (for turn 15) class spells. It'd be nice if you picked one of the alignment specializations if it made it so you were guarenteed to have your Dedicated to X spell at the very beginning available for research, otherwise it sort of neuters the entire thing especially if you double down and go for the Master spec.

So it's not just me then, several games plugging away at strategic spells as a good guy rogue and I never seen dedicated to good show up, even around turn 70.

Although one game I went a evil sorcerer with grey adept just for the essence culling and dedicated to neutral immediately shows up and is the reward from every lost library.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Apr 18, 2015

• Locked thread