Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Kidney Stone posted:

Suunto Quest GPS Pack for when going kayaking.

Comes with the watch in black, GPS pod, and heart rate monitor.

Got a link to where you purchased? I've got such a hard-on for suunto stuff. So good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Tickets to see this on April 30th at the Bagdad Theater.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

Scarf posted:

Got a link to where you purchased? I've got such a hard-on for suunto stuff. So good.

Yeah, got a link - not sure if you can use it for anything, as it's a Danish webshop.

http://www.maxpuls.dk/shop/pulsure/multisporture/suunto/suunto+quest+gps+track+pack.html

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Android Bicyclist posted:

Tickets to see this on April 30th at the Bagdad Theater.

Ugh, you sons of bitches are going to applaud at the end of the movie, aren't you?

The Bagdad is awesome though, haven't been there for a while but use to go for Battlestar Gallactica and Science Pub. A pitcher of Rubinator and a few slices of the Bagdad special make everything alright.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
You know that there will be dorks that will. AFAIK there won't be a stinger at the end of this one though.

Repro Altyn with working communications system.

Beat to poo poo KZS uniform.

Gonna do some Red Dawn-style bbwarz stuff in early May.

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug
I got an electric goose neck kettle...

... and a 3-cup Chambrod French press with a pound of Death Wish coffee to go with it.

babby's first grown up coffee making :blush:

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Death Wish Coffee... that poo poo is potent.

I think the same Co. makes Vahalla.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

I just bought some quality SD coffee. Hope it holds up against what I'm used to (blue bottle, ritual, and bicycle coffee).

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

My new megawolf on the right. An old, normal-size adult on the left.

That's cool that they deflated your wolves to save you some money on shipping.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Thanks to a goon in SA Mart, picked up one of these for a good price

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Went to coinstar, used the profits to buy some junk:
Rad shirt

:911: headband, for July 4th! (plus because sweaty guy + starting to work out again + growing out hair is a trainwreck of a combination)

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Went to coinstar, used the profits to buy some junk:
Rad shirt

:911: headband, for July 4th! (plus because sweaty guy + starting to work out again + growing out hair is a trainwreck of a combination)

That shirt is pretty rad - where'd you get it? Reverse GIS only shows CCCP soccer jerseys (which, to be fair, are rad as well)

mystes
May 31, 2006

SgtScruffy posted:

That shirt is pretty rad - where'd you get it? Reverse GIS only shows CCCP soccer jerseys (which, to be fair, are rad as well)
The tag appears to say "Augusta".

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Sappo569 posted:

Thanks to a goon in SA Mart, picked up one of these for a good price

TBH the MSRP is a good price. I've had one of these for three receivers, 5 TVs, two DVD players, and a Bluray, most of the from different manufacturers, and it's always worked flawlessly. It's also survived being dropped about thirty dozen times, and getting pissed on by a cat.

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug

colas posted:

Death Wish Coffee... that poo poo is potent.

I think the same Co. makes Vahalla.

They do. I thought about picking it up as well but they had a bundle for Death Wish with the press that I wanted to get any way and I don't need two coffees that are going to kick my rear end.

I just need to learn where I can get good beans now. All I have near me is a Kroger and a Starbucks :( Any goon brands I should check out?

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're riding!
Do you have any local roasters? Even a local coffee shop might have a line on something for you. That's typically how I get all my beans.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Haven't "bought" it yet but last night I cracked a tooth that had a filled cavity from ~20 years ago that recently fell out that I'm going to need to get worked on.

Never get old. And go to the dentist the second you have a problem.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

Never get old. And go to the dentist the second you have a problem.

I will add "always pay your taxes" to complete today's Advice from Old Guys.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Just used my upgrade for the fiance's phone.... I have used her's and mine about 3 times now so I guess it was finally time to get her a new one. Upgraded from an S3 to an S6, the things a beast. (not my photo)

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

SgtScruffy posted:

Amazon, mystes was right, it's an Augusta Striped Sleeve Jersey. Comes in all sorts of tasty colorways as well, I might get a few more if I like this one.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Sigma X posted:

TBH the MSRP is a good price. I've had one of these for three receivers, 5 TVs, two DVD players, and a Bluray, most of the from different manufacturers, and it's always worked flawlessly. It's also survived being dropped about thirty dozen times, and getting pissed on by a cat.

Oh I know, its a great remote.

But I pity whoever buys from amazon without double checking the price first....

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
Finally got back to the city after four months off (I usually go back in March, but the weather was real weird, so that didn't happen)

From Flight Club

Nope I can't afford poo poo in there, except for hats and I am a Dodgers fan. I was pissed when a kid who wasn't paying attention spilled some coke in the bag, but I managed to save it. The underside of the brim is messed up, other wise it looks fine.

From the Strand:

The Beautiful Indifference which was a Staff Recomendation and they know their poo poo when it comes to good books.

Inside the Dream Palace. Because I wanna secretly be Bob Dylan

The Devil in the White City: I always forget about this one. I recently brought up H.H. Holmes in a Facebook club and this book came up. I grabbed it when I saw it.

Mosquitoland. I'm a sucker for well written YA Novels and I'm glad that the trend is now swinging to more realistic novels instead of distopian futures.

The Whites: It just seemed interesting, I'm going in blind on this one.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

2L Growler of Fat Head’s Hippy Sippy Imperial Stout, and a bottle of Crown Royal Regal Apple

The R1 trigger on the Dualshock that came with my PS4 busted, and needs to be sent in for replacement. Plus I wanted a second controller anyways.

Tovolo pancake pen, so I can make silly pancakes for the kids. I'm sure it will be a disaster.

Pulse 2 Duo. I'll let you figure it out.

A new Pandora charm for the missus...

It's gonna be a good weekend.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Henchman 21 posted:

A new Pandora charm for the missus...

It's gonna be a good weekend.

That's one fancy butt plug you bought your lady friend. Some real high class poo poo.

Brother Tadger has a new favorite as of 22:10 on Apr 17, 2015

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
Just got this

70h of sherlock holmes. Currently listening to it when I go to sleep. In 3 nights I managed to listen to 20 or so minutes. Best way to fall asleep ever + the voice over is great and I sort of want to buy the actual books now.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the woot fatigue of sex toys

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Henchman 21 posted:

Pulse 2 Duo. I'll let you figure it out.

Gun part.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
ge cafe spotted

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Is that like a roomba flesh light?

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

screenwritersblues posted:

Finally got back to the city after four months off (I usually go back in March, but the weather was real weird, so that didn't happen)

From Flight Club

Nope I can't afford poo poo in there, except for hats and I am a Dodgers fan. I was pissed when a kid who wasn't paying attention spilled some coke in the bag, but I managed to save it. The underside of the brim is messed up, other wise it looks fine.

From the Strand:

The Beautiful Indifference which was a Staff Recomendation and they know their poo poo when it comes to good books.

Inside the Dream Palace. Because I wanna secretly be Bob Dylan

The Devil in the White City: I always forget about this one. I recently brought up H.H. Holmes in a Facebook club and this book came up. I grabbed it when I saw it.

Mosquitoland. I'm a sucker for well written YA Novels and I'm glad that the trend is now swinging to more realistic novels instead of distopian futures.

The Whites: It just seemed interesting, I'm going in blind on this one.

Devil in the white city is awesome and cool, enjoy.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Hi im the goon that posts pictures of their sex toys itt and is totally cool with it

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

NotAnArtist posted:

Hi im the goon that posts pictures of their sex toys itt and is totally cool with it

Also this will be in my wife's butt later.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Totally TWISTED posted:

Also this will be in my wife's butt later.

Or his own don't judge

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

NotAnArtist posted:

Prude

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

FishBulb posted:

Or his own don't judge

I think the little crown thing goes in his butt.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Whoforthenwhat posted:

Beginning my journey to owning a motorcycle.

Now all you need to do is post in CA about the bike you're thinking of buying and we can all tell you why you're wrong!

colas
Feb 14, 2007

CrackSpider posted:

I just need to learn where I can get good beans now. All I have near me is a Kroger and a Starbucks :( Any goon brands I should check out?

Get some Goon Roasted coffee - http://royalmilecoffee.com/

I didn't "get" spending a bit of money on coffee until I started buying stuff like Royal Mile, Gimme!, Intelligentsia and others. But then I tried some, measured it out correctly, did French Press or Pour-over. Holy poo poo expensive coffee is so much better than cheap stuff. It's incredible, I wish I could get it regularly.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Totally TWISTED posted:

I think the little crown thing goes in his butt.

By appointment to HRH The Prince of Wales.

loving bro hug
Mar 7, 2006

I Love The Colorado Avalanche More Than I Love Landeskog's Balls In My Mouth
AND I LOVE LANDESKOG'S BALLS IN MY MOUTH A WHOLE LOT
PS Sakic > Yzerman

KingColliwog posted:

Just got this

70h of sherlock holmes. Currently listening to it when I go to sleep. In 3 nights I managed to listen to 20 or so minutes. Best way to fall asleep ever + the voice over is great and I sort of want to buy the actual books now.

I love having a paper copy of the complete works, but The Sherlock Holmes stories are part of the public domain, and can all be found online. If you've got a Kindle/Ipad/ereader etc. you can download them all here and read them at your leisure:
https://sherlock-holm.es/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
I'm going to drink the beer out of her butt, while she puts the plug in my butt.