Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Fetus Tree posted:

i would eat that

"Hey frank we need a slogan for the posters, whats the best thing we could say about this puzzaburger thing?"

"It's here".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Manslaughter posted:

That's a freaking calzone not a pizza burger

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Foster freeze.

Actually not bad. It's one of those super ghetto franchises that doesn't et much traffic through it. In this case, that means I got a burger cooked to order.

Worth every penny of the 1.59 I spent on it.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

that's why even when i go macd's i always order something different like "no onions" or "no pickles" or whatever

just so i know they gotta make it new

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
You can do a similar thing with their fries by asking for "no salt." They'll make a new batch just for you, which you can then salt to your own tastes.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Android Bicyclist posted:

You can do a similar thing with their fries by asking for "no salt." They'll make a new batch just for you, which you can then salt to your own tastes.

wonder how many times thats been posted itt

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

why do you torture fry cooks

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

a large trout posted:

that's why even when i go macd's i always order something different like "no onions" or "no pickles" or whatever

just so i know they gotta make it new

Pretty sure they have a bin of patties they pull from. If you want a fresh patty, ask for a fresh patty.

Pretty good way to get a double quarter pounder imo.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i always order my buns "medium rare"

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

a large trout posted:

i always order my buns "medium rare"

Bun's are good extra toasty man. Especially of they are done on a flat top with like a gallon of butter.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i need to lay off the burgers and beers for a while boys...

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

numberoneposter posted:

i need to lay off the burgers and beers for a while boys...
ok

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Would. Like 10 times.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

that picture almost makes me feel the same way when i was a little kid looking at my first bmp of a hot rear end naked girl

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i want it all right now

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

loookit that crust

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Dammit everybody's talking about pizzaburger.

My friend stationed over in Afghanistan just posted this in a FB message.

Kinda want a pizzaburger now.

I've had this at Boston Market. It was greasy as hell but...kinda good. I liked it enough to just eat it once. And I don't like marinara on my burgs or cheesesteaks.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i call this 'how to make a ghetto burger in your third world shithole'

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Quality burg. Like mustardy mayo you made a lot.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I usually get mine at a local joint, part of a larger scandinavian franchise. There's this particular variant that's basically a schnitzel in a bun with citrusy pepper and paprika I really like, alongside the more regular kind of burger, which I would rate at about 3 times the burgerdome of a Big Mac. Which is a totally fine burger.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
mustardy mayo best mayo

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

RideTheSpiral posted:

What's with the onions in water? What does that do?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

ElGroucho posted:

What's with the onions in water? What does that do?

makes them less harsh

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Do you have access to sweet onions?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
of course not lol

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
A thick slice of white onion, the more potent the better, with swiss is how I normally home-burg so the idea that one would soak onion slices to make them mild sounds like some sort of heresy.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

zedprime posted:

A thick slice of white onion, the more potent the better, with swiss is how I normally home-burg so the idea that one would soak onion slices to make them mild sounds like some sort of heresy.

probably one of your pansy rear end western onions

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Yeah. I love onion, but a half inch thick slice of a lot of onions can put you on your rear end.

I love them all. But some you need to us moderately

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

RideTheSpiral posted:

yessssssssss. nice work mate

fried chicken nite for me.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Jamsta posted:

yessssssssss. nice work mate

fried chicken nite for me.

Me too man! I'm making homemade KFC (Korean fried chicken )

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Burg

I just ate this burg

Delicious

Burg time

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Seaniqua posted:

Burg

I just ate this burg

Delicious

Burg time

Pretty much all my favorite burg toppings on this from the look of it. Nicely done.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

I had this burg last week at a gastropub that I just found out opened 15 minutes from my place on Staten Island:

Tasted pretty good, but there was this weird rice poo poo formed into a patty on top of the patty. It was called an Asian Umami Burger, and I guess the rice was the way they made it Asian? I dunno. Pricey, but good though.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

Burg

I just ate this burg

Delicious

Burg time

hold the onion and it's a perfect burg for me

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
gonna go to the store. gonna get white bread and probably smoked gouda and tomatoes. and beer. gonna make those burgs where the bun is a pair of grilled cheese sandwiches.

might have to use my circus animal waffle iron to grill the cheeses

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dammit everybody's talking about pizzaburger.

My friend stationed over in Afghanistan just posted this in a FB message.

Kinda want a pizzaburger now.

woah, let me at that 'za burg'

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
made the grilled cheese burgs. 1/3 pound patties, two slices white bread, 2 kraft singles, tomatoes, 2 slices bacon, a ton of grilled onions and a glob of 1k island per burg. not exactly bad, had I used processed swiss it would've tasted just like a sourdough jack. problem is that the novelty doesn't really add anything to it. it would've been better if I'd just used a good toasted bun and melted the cheese on the burger.

verdict: useless novelty

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Yeah. To much bread to beef ratio with that. I tried a burg like that off a food truck locally. I ended up just taking one of the grilled cheeses off, and breaking the other apart to just use as a regular bun.

Good burgs have balance.

her0n
Sep 13, 2006

hey look the world is covered in snail slime

GhostStalker posted:

I had this burg last week at a gastropub that I just found out opened 15 minutes from my place on Staten Island:

Tasted pretty good, but there was this weird rice poo poo formed into a patty on top of the patty. It was called an Asian Umami Burger, and I guess the rice was the way they made it Asian? I dunno. Pricey, but good though.

Too much onion there for me. Those chips look goooood however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

GhostStalker posted:

Looks good as hell

• Locked thread