Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I guess Ryu is the best jungler in Europe right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Jesus, SK is just MANHANDLING H2k

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
jesus christ fox

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
WE heard forgiven is the carry for sk so lets engage onto that guy, cant let the 2 item caitlyn get out of control

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wonder how long the Graves/Lucian bans will last for.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

CODChimera posted:

According to UOL keep it up forever.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
rofl these bans

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

CODChimera posted:

lol

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Are H2K banking on forgiven not knowing what buttons to press if he is playing on a new champ?

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Dat's a Forgiven Vayne.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Hypocrisy posted:

EU's non Forgiven ADCs are pretty lackluster.
excuse me goon sir have you not seen the dizzying height star hits such as steeeeeeeeelback

E: Vayne??????

That Teemo chant hahaha

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
HOLY poo poo

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Two TP/Smite top laners. I'm pretty sad about this.

Oh no Sven's Lee Sin again...

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Apr 18, 2015

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Hypocrisy posted:

Two TP/Smite top laners. I'm pretty sad about this.

Smite meta has given top lane the most summoner spell variety seen in literally 2 years.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Flipswitch posted:

excuse me goon sir have you not seen the dizzying height star hits such as steeeeeeeeelback
Freeze is actually a really good ADC imo.

Most of EU's talent are in the midlane rather than the bot.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
yeah freeze is good i can't think of any other good eu adc's off the top of my head (dont say rekkles lol)

forgiven is so massively ahead of them all tho its' insane

e: digging the old school vayne build

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Apr 18, 2015

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Euhhh... SK's winning again. Wake me up for the UoL game.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Xenogenesis posted:

Smite meta has given top lane the most summoner spell variety seen in literally 2 years.

For example you can take the 1 minute cool down exhaust that gives you free gold, or you can lose lane. The options are dizzying.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

New strategy for H2k: first pick Lucian and then ban Vayne/Caitlyn/Graves.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

For example you can take the 1 minute cool down exhaust that gives you free gold, or you can lose lane. The options are dizzying.

This is true, League of Legends *is* a series of escalating 1v1 duels culminating in no central strategy.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

lol

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Xenogenesis posted:

This is true, League of Legends *is* a series of escalating 1v1 duels culminating in no central strategy.

just as well that the same thing also gives you a ridiculous item that makes you almost literally impossible to kill in teamfights, then

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Xenogenesis posted:

You're dumb

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

"You can win a fight with 5 teemo's, as long as you out play the other team!" -Dificio.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

i'm glad the dirty solo lane lulu pickers lose

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
If we're actually doing this, my reply to the dude lamenting seeing Smite/TP on two top laners was to point out that for a solid year we were seeing literally nothing but Flash/TP on two top laners, and Ignite/Flash for a solid year before that. At least now you can pick someone like Maokai or Lulu who get more from Flash or strong lane pushers who benefit from Smite. Summoner variety's still lovely obviously, but baby steps i guess :v:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
"Jesus" - Deficio trying to call the last team fight.

Forgiven walking away from that last team fight still alive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8E0mWKONXk

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's not like Hercarim or Shyvana needed flash anyway. They're both high mobility and have a distance closer on an ultimate. Hecarim mid goes Ignite/teleport and Season 2/3 Shyvana in the Jungle went Smite/Exhaust.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
Forgiven is a man and plays this game the way it should be played.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Top lane was much more for the win at the start of the year when it was all the ap casters coming in for a HUGE party.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Sunfire shyvana, holy poo poo. Cinder Hulk has given us never before seen top lane options.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
man keven your gimmick just isnt funny anymore maybe you should go to twitch chat you'll be a riot there

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

man keven your gimmick just isnt funny anymore maybe you should go to twitch chat you'll be a riot there

:drat:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Flameingblack posted:

yeah we need more of your effortposts and bronze analysis

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Flameingblack posted:

Shaking with rage at you, right now

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Disinterested posted:

Forgiven is a man and plays this game the way it should be played.

nRated saved his rear end so many times that game. And people want him benched.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Hypocrisy posted:

Nrated is quite good at the peel style of playing support generally. But the thing about Vayne is she makes it easier for her team to do stuff because everyone spends fights chasing the Vayne.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Hypocrisy posted:

He isn't very flashy but he's a good disengage support as opposed to someone like Aphromoo, people don't notice supports often unless they're making flash engages from out of nowhere. nRated is fine, I think people started dogpiling onto him when forgiven said he didn't like him.

What separates him from Lustboy or Mata is that nRated doesn't play the vision control game hardly at all. SK's strategy the whole split was only ward around the objective you'll be going for in the next 2-3 minutes.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Wow... Rumble actually got through and was picked for once.

I know this isn't a big thing, but it seems like Rumble is either Pick or Ban no matter what if the top laner plays that sucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Calax posted:

Wow... Rumble actually got through and was picked for once.

I know this isn't a big thing, but it seems like Rumble is either Pick or Ban no matter what if the top laner plays that sucker.
Maybe in NA, but in EU nobody plays him that often other than Huni.

• Locked thread