Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Luna Was Here posted:

i predict liquid vs tip to go the way of tip, going down to game 5. game 5, tip is gonna grab the last pick blitz. its gonna go down to a 55 minute bloodbath, when, at the last minute, a blitz hook flies out from the fog towards absolutely nothing. but, wait, IWD panics and flashes into it! piglets face turns from a smug grin to one of horror as he looks down at Dom wondering why, dom simply whispers back, "the prophecy...must be fulfilled" unable to defend, liquid crumbles, getting aced, and moving the unescapable na curse one stop further down its line where it waits for TSM's victory against Cloud9

It's coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

silver scrapes being the game 5 hype song is cool

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Can someone sit these teams down and explain to them that a lot of people are watching these games and they're important so to stop picking joke champions for fun.

christ almighty have you ever posted a useful thing in this thread?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Badfinger posted:

The one euro lcs fan in this thread posting that it was bad when TSM was going wild with primordial hulkamania and acing with all structures down against double 5 drags.

Uh oh bjerg just pointed at Cloud 9 and yelled YOU and now he's walking around in a circle shaking and flexing and cloud 9's punches are having no effect, I think this is it, the legendary state of hulkamania.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I missed games 1 through 4 and just got home in time for this nonsense. How were the first four games?

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Badfinger posted:

please don't bully keven

e: also the prophecy is dead, blitz wasn't picked :smith:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

shiiit

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Is the Curse really going to be broken?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

I missed games 1 through 4 and just got home in time for this nonsense. How were the first four games?

They were okay. Quas has been really good this series.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Libertine posted:

Rush has been exposed as a player that can't use smite or consume correctly. Dominate has out smited them twice, despite TIP having double smite + consume. Makes them 3/3 for failure there including Santorin.

TIP won some games where they got very good tank heavy comps and XWX had a cool Kassadin game.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Libertine posted:

If you like XWX this is not the series for you.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jerkface posted:

Rush has been exposed as a player that can't use smite or consume correctly. Dominate has out smited them twice, despite TIP having double smite + consume. Makes them 3/3 for failure there including Santorin.

TIP won some games where they got very good tank heavy comps and XWX had a cool Kassadin game.

I thought Rush was already exposed against TSM when he was playing the most aggressive Nunu I have ever seen (and not in a good way)

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
That was the most disrespectful move I've ever seen in a playoffs game. Piglet really doesn't give a gently caress right now.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Piglet thinks he's Turtle

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

#KeepKeith

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Dom is so loving psyched to get third

seriously rewatch his brady bunch player cam

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
The curse :/

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN UNDONE ALL HOPE IS LOST ABANDON ALL THAT YE ONCE KNEW OR THOUGHT YE KNEW FOR THE FORETOLD DAYS ARE UPON US

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Good for TL.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

I feel like TiP should have had this but their P/Bs are just horrible.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

They were okay. Quas has been really good this series.

Quas has been good, but IWD has carried the poo poo out of every game with his plays.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN UNDONE ALL HOPE IS LOST ABANDON ALL THAT YE ONCE KNEW OR THOUGHT YE KNEW FOR THE FORETOLD DAYS ARE UPON US

lame

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

When IWD was on point, TL won.

Also when XWX was "creative" with his champion picks TL won.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

INFINITE JATT HANDS

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Luna Was Here posted:

We're gonna see a 3-0 tomorrow, I can feel it. It's not gonna be close, one way or another.

...Please make magic happen, TSM.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

I got to watch bits and pieces of games today between doing yardwork, watching the blues game, and keeping my son occupied. I want to watch games 4 and 5 of h2k/sk since I was watching game 4 for the first 20 mins and thought SK had it pretty much in check.

Any other good games? Sounds like TIP/TL game 5 was decent?

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Royal Club is down 0-2 to Gamtee in relegation matches. Not looking good for them.

Insec's failed second-floor jump may well have sent SHRC from Worlds finals to LSPL lol.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Redmark posted:

Royal Club is down 0-2 to Gamtee in relegation matches. Not looking good for them.

Insec's failed second-floor jump may well have sent SHRC from Worlds finals to LSPL lol.

Holy poo poo

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Well, that more or less IS a two-story fall, I think...

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Transient People posted:

Well, that more or less IS a two-story fall, I think...

Yeah no joke I forgot about his terrible decision to fall down a set of literal stairs so I thought for a second that Redmark was just speaking figuratively about Insec playing like poo poo.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

That base race holy poo poo

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
:rip: supa hot royal club

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

RIP Royal Club.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Zwingley posted:

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Zwingley posted:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Luna Was Here posted:

It only took 2 more teams in NA and last year's third place to be replaced by a bunch of immigrants and the 2013 worst ADC NA to reach 3rd.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Flameingblack posted:

It only took 2 more teams in NA and last year's third place to be replaced by a bunch of immigrants and the 2013 worst ADC NA to reach 3rd.

Also for T8 to lose a game in the last week so TL could even have that tiebreaker with them.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

LGD vs EDG for the finals of LPL Spring after LGD sweeped snake.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

LGD vs EDG for the finals of LPL Spring after LGD sweeped snake.

I can't wait for the "You saw [insert losing ADC] cry right?" jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Holy poo poo Starhorn is out of LPL?

Also, EDG with Pawn will continue to wreck, I don't see LGD having a chance.

Korean players in the LPL finals:

Pawn
Deft
Acorn
Flame
Imp

lol

• Locked thread