Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Teacakes have helped me through many a working day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scotlander
Jun 22, 2013
Brilliant win tonight, big Lee Erwin is going to be some player, but can Ross County please stop loving winning. We've gotten 4 wins and a draw in our last 6 games and they've still pulled further away from us. At least it looks like we're both dragging Thistle and Killie into this race. However, if its us or County that end the season in 11th, I fancy our chances against whoever we'll be against. McCall for all the good he done while he was with us could not get a win in a knockout competition to save his life. Also, in Pearson and Skippy we have two guys at least who will not be scared of playing the tribute band.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Scotlander posted:

Brilliant win tonight, big Lee Erwin is going to be some player, but can Ross County please stop loving winning. We've gotten 4 wins and a draw in our last 6 games and they've still pulled further away from us. At least it looks like we're both dragging Thistle and Killie into this race. However, if its us or County that end the season in 11th, I fancy our chances against whoever we'll be against. McCall for all the good he done while he was with us could not get a win in a knockout competition to save his life. Also, in Pearson and Skippy we have two guys at least who will not be scared of playing the tribute band.

Looking forward to seeing you play hibs / sevco in the play off :unsmigghh:

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

So Kenny Miller appeared at the WWE Live event at the Hydro and got routenly booed when people heard his name pop up.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/rangers-striker-kenny-miller-prepares-5485712
https://twitter.com/scotsunsport/status/586085752481656832

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
This is more like it

Ashley owns all the rights to Rangers IP and had them transferred after King took over.

Literally everything nailed down.
'

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Hasn't that been known for a while?

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Total Meatlove posted:

This is more like it

Ashley owns all the rights to Rangers IP and had them transferred after King took over.

Literally everything nailed down.
'

https://www.ipo.gov.uk/tmownerid/search?domain=1&id=48839&app=1&name=SPORTSDIRECT&postcode=

Jesus, he's even got the rights to broxy bear and follow follow

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Jose posted:

Hasn't that been known for a while?

No, he had some rights but not all, and the timeline is dodgy as gently caress.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

lmfao hibs

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hibs are poo poo

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Her Dryer posted:

Hibs are poo poo

Came here to post this.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Nice save :thumbsup:

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

I've only got it on the radio but this sounds like a completely mental game.

Still don't know who I want to win it mind you. Hate the idea of Caley winning the cup before County do.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:suicide:

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I'm upset!

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Well done to ICT, sharing the glory with other decent teams managed by likable ex-Celts is a decent second to a treble.

jre posted:

Nice save :thumbsup:

Officials were the usual standard of pathetic, terrible bawbag expected of Scottish football - only this time there were 6 of them. Surprised McLean isn't refereeing in N. Ireland, though - did he declare for Scotland before he found out about his grandparents?

The Hausu Usher fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Apr 19, 2015

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

BisonDollah posted:

Officials were the usual standard of pathetic, terrible bawbag expected of Scottish football - only this time there were 6 of them. Surprised McLean isn't refereeing in N. Ireland, though - did he declare for Scotland before he found out about his grandparents?

You are pathetic. Always cheated, never defeated.

Terrible decision, yes. Nice to see you've resorted to thinly veiled bigoted digs.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

BisonDollah posted:

Officials were the usual standard of pathetic, terrible bawbag expected of Scottish football - only this time there were 6 of them.
One of whom is Hugh Dallas' son.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

reformed bad troll posted:

You are pathetic. Always cheated, never defeated.

Terrible decision, yes. Nice to see you've resorted to thinly veiled bigoted digs.

You know the refs Scottish footballing brother started his career at the oldco and hosed up his international career when he tried to declare for Northern Ireland, right? Or maybe you missed all the front page headlines and chants against him when they were happening? Mind - it's pretty much populour opinion in Scotland that you need to be a bigot to declare for Ireland over Scotland so it makes sense this bigots brother would be one too. Oh, wait, the newspaper headlines & chants didn't happen to Billy McLean - that treatment is only reserved for players who declare for the Republic. My bad! Think my post was less IT'S A CONSPIRACY and more gently caress THIS WORLD.

Although it is a conspiracy now I think about it. Need to get the guys fae Malta, Israel, Poland, Portugal and Luxembourg back I think. Although the Luxembourg officials looked a bit hunnish to me so maybe no them.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

BisonDollah posted:

You know the refs Scottish footballing brother started his career at the oldco and hosed up his international career when he tried to declare for Northern Ireland, right? Or maybe you missed all the front page headlines and chants against him when they were happening? Mind - it's pretty much populour opinion in Scotland that you need to be a bigot to declare for Ireland over Scotland so it makes sense this bigots brother would be one too. Oh, wait, the newspaper headlines & chants didn't happen to Billy McLean - that treatment is only reserved for players who declare for the Republic. My bad! Think my post was less IT'S A CONSPIRACY and more gently caress THIS WORLD.

Although it is a conspiracy now I think about it. Need to get the guys fae Malta, Israel, Poland, Portugal and Luxembourg back I think. Although the Luxembourg officials looked a bit hunnish to me so maybe no them.

:qqsay:

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:anime: <---sectarian smilie. Please remove, mods.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

BisonDollah posted:

nice meltdown

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

BisonDollah posted:

fae

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

BisonDollah posted:

Big Jock Knew

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

BisonDollah posted:

oh my.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Hell of a forum, lads.

:anime:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

BisonDollah posted:

Hell of a forum, lads.

:anime:

:qq:

quote:

WITH the Club being inundated today, Celtic can confirm that it has written to the SFA regarding yesterday’s match and in particular the incident involving Leigh Griffiths and Josh Meekings.
First and foremost we absolutely congratulate Inverness Caledonian Thistle on reaching the Scottish Cup final. They are a fantastic club and reaching the final is a great achievement.
However, given the level of reaction from our supporters and across football, we are duty bound to seek an understanding of what actually happened.
We have not been given any other specific explanation so far and this is simply to understand the circumstances of what went on and why such an obvious error was made.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Small time as gently caress.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Haha Jesus

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Shrapnig posted:

Small time as gently caress.

Whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcKoYGNj0BU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

This thread rules

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

euroboy posted:

This thread rules

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Lol. What a mope

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

reformed bad troll posted:

Lol. What a mope

YOU'RE DOING ME WRONG, SO WRONG.

:tutbutt:

The Hausu Usher fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Apr 21, 2015

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

BisonDollah posted:

:qqsay:

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

BisonDollah posted:

Lmao this is the best thread. :qq:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

What am I supposed to see here?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

TheRat posted:

What am I supposed to see here?

Quite clearly thats a bribe being shared out. Its corrupt as gently caress and Im glad someones highlighting it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

you should all be following @kerryfail for your up to date conspiracies

That's a Masonic handshake and clear evidence they was robbed.

And the pitch was watered at half time to make them slip over too

• Locked thread