Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Oh my

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Still pretty good when he doesn't use words.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Fulchrum posted:

I figured it was about working for the rabbits.

That's entirely plausible, which is part of why it pisses me off. Why didn't he just mention it? More importantly, why did the character decide to go back to working for the rabbit?

they are literally evil and from hell they are literally the baddest guys absolute morality exists in this comic there is a defined universal evil how is advancing its design a good thing

E: Also, Stantallie just loving refused to put a definition on their 'it' so the characters are just babbling about doing a totally undefined thing, if you showed up late to this comic, gently caress you

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

He did that last year but drat if its not just as relevant :smith:

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
Okay, last of this for today

Mallard Fillmore: Week 3 (June 20-25, 1994)

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday Cartoons :chord:

Republican opposition to this deal suddenly makes more sense.

You're delicious.

IT'S poo poo

Channeling Rall I see.

#NotAllCops

Oh good, we really needed to repeat this argument.

I'm pretty sure he has the same "Newsman at desk" image and just adds text where needed.

Hillary and her time-traveling van.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Mister Beeg posted:

Okay, last of this

Thank god

noooooo

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Rorus Raz posted:

#NotAllCops

So-called good cops stand by and watch bad cops blah blah blah AGC die in a fire Catalino

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

You can hear Catalino holding down CTRL as he slams C and V.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Even better, compare the leftmost female cop's nose to the closest one on the right side. See that little nub at the tip of it? that's the eye of the one cop next to the second female cop's eye because he's turned to look at her.

Looks like it also repeats on the black female cop's nose.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Somfin posted:

See, it's insightful because it's so loving vague it can be applied to anything! "I GENERICALLY GIVE UP" "You shouldn't generically give up" "You're right, it is correct and proper to not give up" And then you're supposed to insert your own context. Me, I assume she's talking about smoking, and Winslow is the worst friend in the world.

I just like that the ultimate punchline is "god mouthpiece girl is such a loving chore."

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Stultus Maximus posted:

So-called good cops stand by and watch bad cops blah blah blah AGC die in a fire Catalino

I love it when bad cop apologists go "that's just a few bad apples", yeah no poo poo that's why the loving bunch is spoiled.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Rorus Raz posted:

#NotAllCops

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Why did the artist so deliberately obfuscate how the good cops feel about the bad cop?

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Rorus Raz posted:

Channeling Rall I see.

Is this about that one "Make Liberals Explode photo" girl or is it someone else?

quote:

#NotAllCops

Ha ha, the bad cop is holding a taser.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Is this about that one "Make Liberals Explode photo" girl or is it someone else?

Ha ha, the bad cop is holding a taser.

And the good ones all have their hands on their guns, yes

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Rorus Raz posted:

#NotAllCops

Police officers, like any profession, are a mixed bunch, and it is impossible to discern the "good" and "bad" ones based upon appearance alone. As they are charged with very serious responsibilities, along with a fair amount of power, we should take steps to ensure accountability before abuses occur, as well as punishing perpetrators when they slip through the cracks. An Excellent Cartoon.

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

Rorus Raz posted:

Lazy Sunday Cartoons :chord:

Republican opposition to this deal suddenly makes more sense.

Uncle Sam and the Ayatollah getting gay for nukes. This made my weekend.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Rorus Raz posted:

#NotAllCops

Bad Cop looks like he's on the edge of doing the Thriller dance.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Ralepozozaxe posted:

I don't know what photo is supposed to make liberals explode - Ricky Gervais mocked some American huntress for posting a photo smiling next to a giraffe corpse, the huntress in question claimed he only criticized her because he was a sexist, starting a feud.

It's just another piece of twitter "journalism".

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

steinrokkan posted:

I don't know what photo is supposed to make liberals explode - Ricky Gervais mocked some American huntress for posting a photo smiling next to a giraffe corpse, the huntress in question claimed he only criticized her because he was a sexist, starting a feud.

It's just another piece of twitter "journalism".

It's some facebook photo of a girl with a pro life shirt, a bible, and an assault rifle, which is supposed to really piss of liberals (it didn't). Later it was revealed that she hunted endangered species in Africa and people got mad at her for that instead. She had similar pictures of her smiling with dead animals. Weird of Catalino to side against her. I guess sexism trumps all.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Shugojin posted:

They're all wearing the right pants/socks/shoes combo

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Shugojin posted:

Looks to me like he just really has to pee

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

I'm pretty sure this is the most famous "make a liberal's head asplode" pic (or at least what most people think of):

Which led to:

And then hilariously blew up into:

It seems the :911: lady is now known as "Jihad Barbie". The woman on the right in the bottom photo is Reem Riyashi, a Palestinian suicide bomber and mother of two.

Beef Hardcheese fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 19, 2015

EvangeliKal-El
Jul 26, 2009

I wonder what headline the homeless guy is responding to? It can't be the one that's visible to us since it's not on the page he's reading.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mehuyael posted:

There's no point to catching up on Mallard Fillmore because even if you do you're still weeks behind.

This needs some love. :holymoley:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Beef Hardcheese posted:

I'm pretty sure this is the most famous "make a liberal's head asplode" pic (or at least what most people think of):

What about this is supposed to do it? I mean, in this thread too we talk about things that should make conservatives' heads explode, but they're hypocritical things like how similar they are to the Muslim extremists they claim to hate. Where's the hypocrisy here? That she's attractive, or something like that?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

EvangeliKal-El posted:

I wonder what headline the homeless guy is responding to? It can't be the one that's visible to us since it's not on the page he's reading.

"REPUBLICANS CUT MORE STATE SOCIAL SERVICES"

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

Samurai Sanders posted:

What about this is supposed to do it? I mean, in this thread too we talk about things that should make conservatives' heads explode, but they're hypocritical things like how similar they are to the Muslim extremists they claim to hate. Where's the hypocrisy here? That she's attractive, or something like that?

I think it's that it's all these things they think make liberals irrationally angry so combining all of them should make them even more angry to the point of head explosion.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Xanderkish posted:

I think it's that it's all these things they think make liberals irrationally angry so combining all of them should make them even more angry to the point of head explosion.
Oh., that's a really boring joke then. I guess that's why we don't see many conservative comedians.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Somfin posted:

That's entirely plausible, which is part of why it pisses me off. Why didn't he just mention it? More importantly, why did the character decide to go back to working for the rabbit?

they are literally evil and from hell they are literally the baddest guys absolute morality exists in this comic there is a defined universal evil how is advancing its design a good thing

E: Also, Stantallie just loving refused to put a definition on their 'it' so the characters are just babbling about doing a totally undefined thing, if you showed up late to this comic, gently caress you

Carmen is the authorial-insert except minority and female, which is pretty pathetic in itself, but every month or two she also gets to be the mature Ascended One who says that party politics are tribalistic and childish and she's so sick of the constant insults & mudslinging. Then she goes right back to rolling her eyes forever at the hypocrites, idiots, hell demons, and all other types of strawman that form the totality of the Democratic Party. She's pretty cool if you ask me

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Recent cartoons from Virginian-Pilot artist, Walt Taylor.

:getin:

Response to the Bibimania from the past month or so.

Taylor is very much an artist in the vein of Bennett, and relishes in cartoons that will get a lot of angry letters from our crank residents.

:staredog: :drat:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Holy poo poo, (immediately recent) rape victims are not people I expect to appear in political cartoons.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
I shall call him New Priggee.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Jesus.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Meanwhile, actual Bennett did a local Tennessee thing again

(The Establishment Clause, for the confused, is the separation-of-church-and-state thing which appears to mean very different things to different demographics)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Actually stared slack jawed at my screen for a minute or two at this. Can Taylor be a regular now? Please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Interesting...so the implication is that one or more of those things is going to fall down soon?

• Locked thread