Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Febreeze posted:

So even your hair switched teams

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Chris James 2 posted:

All of them look defeated already

Seriously.

Every time I think of Dalton, this always pops up. He's Steve Deberg 2.

1:21 gets me every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIzqROCHVE

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

So even your hair switched teams

and now its starting to quit entirely :smith:

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

ZenVulgarity posted:

Gorgeous

Although having met Alex Rodriguez in person when he was younger that dude is loving handsome, god drat

What's the all-time hottie list for football

The Pats' backup
Dan Marino
Troy Aikman
Michael Vick pre-dogmurdering
Blake Bortles

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

PantsFreeZone posted:

The Pats' backup
Dan Marino
Troy Aikman
Michael Vick pre-dogmurdering
Blake Bortles

you have weird taste in men

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Any hottie list not starting with Wilfork is a poo poo list.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

and now its starting to quit entirely :smith:

Thanks DAD

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Mel's a ginger? it all makes sense now

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Atticus Finch posted:

Schedule will be released Tuesday at 8 EST.

loving finally.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Tony Gonzalez
Greg Jennings
Tom Brady
Kam Chancellor
Kirk Cousins

My all-handsome team

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

swickles posted:

When did ginger go from meaning having bright red hair, pale skin and lots of freckles to meaning having a slightly reddish shade of hair?

Tannehill has the same hair color as Kevin in The League. They refer to him as a ginger as well and that always bothered me because he doesn't look it at all, in my opinion. I really don't understand when that shift happened.

Pron on VHS posted:

Tony Gonzalez
Greg Jennings
Tom Brady
Kam Chancellor
Kirk Cousins

My all-handsome team

A good list, but you are missing

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Pron on VHS posted:

Tony Gonzalez
Greg Jennings
Tom Brady
Kam Chancellor
Kirk Cousins

My all-handsome team

This is a respectable, pro-level list.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Any trace of ginger makes you a ginger hth

there's no casual middle ground. If you're cursed, you're cursed

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

nrr posted:

Any trace of ginger makes you a ginger hth

there's no casual middle ground. If you're cursed, you're cursed

Day Walkers, bro

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Seriously if I ever meet Trey Parker I am gonna kick his rear end for starting this poo poo

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
All-Time Hottest NFL Players:

Elvis Grbac

That is all.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Thaddius the Large posted:

All-Time Hottest NFL Players:

Elvis Grbac

That is all.

Charlie Whitehurst, but only with the mane

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Pat McQuistan :love:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

You can tell how lazy and uncreative someone is by how often they use the word "ginger".

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Parmesan Basil posted:

You can tell how lazy and uncreative someone is by how often they use the word "ginger".

what if I'm hosting a cooking show

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

I am partial to "fire in the attic"

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Parmesan Basil posted:

It's true

http://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=results&qid=1429557671

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Ehud posted:

what if I'm hosting a cooking show

Then get some more herbs and spices already sheesh!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Last Bear to play for George Halas, and one of the hosts of the best football post game show died this morning :smith:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-former-bear-doug-buffone-found-dead-at-home-20150420-story.html

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dexo posted:

Last Bear to play for George Halas, and one of the hosts of the best football post game show died this morning :smith:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-former-bear-doug-buffone-found-dead-at-home-20150420-story.html

Having listened to that show I am positive the Bears season literally killed him

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ehud posted:

you have weird taste in men

:shrug: Men taste weird.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Dexo posted:

Doug and OB were the one thing that made soul crushing Bears losses tolerable

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Parmesan Basil posted:

You can tell how lazy and uncreative someone a poster is by how often they use the word "ginger" "Alex Smith".

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Seriously if I ever meet Trey Parker I am gonna kick his rear end for starting this poo poo

im sure hes shakin in his boots

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

nrr posted:

im sure hes shakin in his boots

His golden boots laced with the skin of Martha Stewart's vagina and more studded and blinged out than the teeth belonging to the crowd at the BET awards..

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Uh, it predates South Park by a bit duder

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Detroit_Dogg posted:

yeah but it's still loving retarded

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Detroit_Dogg posted:

dog are you seriously gonna argue with a redheaded dude about when a phrase about redheaded people came into popularity.

I know it wasn't invented by south park, but I never heard the word before the show and you best goddamn believe I got sick of hearing it since.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
#standupforgingers

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the only ginger I like

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

dog are you seriously gonna argue with a redheaded dude about when a phrase about redheaded people came into popularity.

I know it wasn't invented by south park, but I never heard the word before the show and you best goddamn believe I got sick of hearing it since.

Get a load of this: you have no soul lmao

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I like ginger on top of my sushi. And then I dip it in soy sauce with wasabi and I also like that.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Disappointing news about Brown's potential holdout, but 2014 was surely his career season and he's an All Pro in his prime. Now is the time to get paid.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/antonio-brown/

His contract is already pretty good. The WR franchise tag is about 12m, and his cap hit is between 9m and 12m over the remaining 3 years. I doubt he's going to grandstand about deserving the most money, because his numbers are helped by a great situation and he will be targeted less as Bryant and Wheaton mature.

What he's going to want is more guaranteed money. Give it to him. Add more years to his contract too.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Someone call the whaambulance, theres hurt feelings afoot and theys spreadin like wildfire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Moxie posted:

What he's going to want is more guaranteed money. Give it to him. Add more years to his contract too.

His contract is already 6 years

• Locked thread