Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Fuzz posted:

But do you like the -`,new´,- Nintendo 3DS?

I have not used one but I would probably like it. I am waiting to see if any other sick limited edition ones come out so I can get my hopes up only for them to be dashed by scalpers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fuzz posted:

But do you like the -`,new´,- Nintendo 3DS?

You did it wrong.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
if your over 15 and use anything but the black, or if ostentatious use the red, new3DS, i don't even know what to say, honestly.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

if your over 15 and use anything but the black, or if ostentatious use the red, new3DS, i don't even know what to say, honestly.

You should say "cool"

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Gold electronics are cool. Also the silver brushed metal look on that other special edition looks really cool too.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I'm pretty far into the game and I still don't get Dunban for what it's worth. I've leveled up his skills that draw aggro to him, gave him dodgy stuff/light gear and he still never takes the heat off shulk or anyone else and when/if he does he gets his glass jaw punched off.

Meanwhile here's Reyn who just has to fart and every enemy in the map just dogpiles him and if he gets anywhere near death he has that goofy "that didn't count idiots" skill and just self revives like some kind of idiotic titan. I have trouble forming a party without him honestly because he's just way too goddamn useful. It's usually him, Riki and whoever I feel like using at the moment

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Awesome! posted:

ugh this post is still so bad

Awesome! posted:

it has aged like a stinky cheese, rather than a fine wine

Cheese is aged deliberately to have a particular aroma and flavor, and the fanciest and most sought-after cheeses are often on the pungent side

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Or maybe they were sold out of black so you bought the red one and aren't a man babby who takes it out in public.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

acksplode posted:

Cheese is aged deliberately to have a particular aroma and flavor, and the fanciest and most sought-after cheeses are often on the pungent side

it's a kaft single that has been under the back seat of your car all summer

fucker

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Other people give a poo poo about the toy you have in public, and you should care on top of that

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Waltzing Along posted:

Or maybe they were sold out of black so you bought the red one and aren't a man babby who takes it out in public.

I have the red, but I'm gay. perhaps i worded my initial idea wrong, using anything but red or black as an adult is bordering on pedophiliac.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

You can pry this puppy from my cold, dead hands:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Kaubocks posted:

I like the nintendo 3ds

uh, mods???

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
How are more people not making fun of the guy who said he plays the 3ds while running on a treadmill?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Artic Puma posted:

How are more people not making fun of the guy who said he plays the 3ds while running on a treadmill?

What's wrong with that?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
God intended man to play gameboys only on the john.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Artic Puma posted:

Oh no, someone does something to keep their hands busy while on a treadmill. How terrible.

I guess I better tell all the people reading, using their tablet or listening to music at the gym that god intended the treadmill only for staring blankly ahead at a wall.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Uh good on him for exercising?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Artic Puma posted:

That dude rules. Gonna try this tonight.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Artic Puma posted:

I played SMTIV and Bravely Default while on a treadmil sometimes because there's no TV in the room its in and I got bored.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
I honestly don't understand how you can run and play a 3DS at the same time, I wouldn't have pointed it out if he said he was on an exercise bike.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I have enough trouble trying to change the song on my iPod while running on the treadmill so being able to play the 3ds at the same time is pretty impressive.

Edit: think of all the sweat that would get on the 3ds

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Silver Falcon posted:

You can pry this puppy from my cold, dead hands:

I would legit make fun of you for having that thing if I saw you in public.

And then I'd show you my MH4U edition 3ds, just so you can see what cool looks like.

Loser.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

pnumoman posted:

And then I'd show you my MH4U edition 3ds, just so you can see what cool looks like.

Loser.

owned

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

pnumoman posted:

Loser.

im not really feelin this

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Motto posted:

There's been a Xenoblade thread ever since the game came out in NA. The Xenoblade X thread is what's currently used for discussing both games.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3642673

Ah was just wondering why I have to read about the game in here so much

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

African AIDS cum posted:

Ah was just wondering why I have to read about the game in here so much

Because it's a good game and it's the thread for the console the game is on. Not like the xbone sharktank where they mostly talk about bloodborne and metroid.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
um this is the 3ds thread we should only talk about the 3ds console itself and why xenoblade looks so bad

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

noirstronaut posted:

um this is the 3ds thread we should only talk about the 3ds console itself and why xenoblade looks so bad

Maybe you need new eyes.

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

noirstronaut posted:

stop rubbing vaseline on your eyes and pizza grease on your 3ds.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Party Meiser posted:

Not like the xbone sharktank where they mostly talk about bloodborne and metroid.
you mean mazda miatas

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Etrips posted:

Maybe you need new eyes.

if xenoblade doesn't look bad to you, then sir, it is you who needs new eyes

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

noirstronaut posted:

if xenoblade doesn't look bad to you, then sir, it is you who needs new eyes

Oh. Is that an own?

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

littleorv posted:

I have enough trouble trying to change the song on my iPod while running on the treadmill so being able to play the 3ds at the same time is pretty impressive.

Edit: think of all the sweat that would get on the 3ds

maybe hes fat as gently caress and walking like .7 mph

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Party Meiser posted:

Oh. Is that an own?

More of a short term lease.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

maybe hes fat as gently caress and walking like .7 mph

Yeah this is an internet comedy forum I should just assume that everyone here is 30, white, and fat.

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

Don't forget to source your quotes!
is there a waterproof 3ds cover so i can play in the bath and/or while swimming

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Smoremaster posted:

is there a waterproof 3ds cover so i can play in the bath and/or while swimming

just play it through a ziploc bag

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Party Meiser posted:

stop rubbing vaseline on your eyes and pizza grease on your 3ds.

It's jerky grease, get it right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Party Meiser posted:

Because it's a good game and it's the thread for the console the game is on. Not like the xbone sharktank where they mostly talk about bloodborne and metroid.

Seems like there is no limits to the threads one can create so maybe it could have its own thread