Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
I'd love to see somebody flip the script in that Lester comic and send it back to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I like to think of it as Lester having a brain fart.

Wo- wait wait that's crazy...Men's Rights.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
That was a great joke the first time I heard it 19 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OproYclATg

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
No Greenberg for a while, he just published two:

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Ah, good, we've progressed from the willful delusion stage to the "lying furiously" stage.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I don't really see the connection between that guy and Miriam Carey who was actively evading police to the point she hit them with her car. It seems like people try to get in the White House or Congress every other week too.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

W

What?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

CampingCarl posted:

I don't really see the connection between that guy and Miriam Carey who was actively evading police to the point she hit them with her car. It seems like people try to get in the White House or Congress every other week too.

People were upset that she wasn't taken alive and he's positing that's the only reason GyroMan was.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Nothing about that Lester cartoon is based in reality. It's unsettling to see so many comics that are not just heavily exaggerated but just total made up fantasy. Conservatives might as well start complaining about how Obama kicked the Pope in the nuts before exclaiming hail Satan. That would be equally as grounded in reality as that "nuke deal" cartoon and Lester is by no means the only one complaining about alternate universe Obama.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Two months from building a nuclear weapon if they basically shifted their entire economy to support the building of a nuclear weapon. Which is something that we'd notice within a day. But hey, who cares about nuance?

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

I love when the "any day now" gives a specific timeframe. How many times has Ramirez specifically given a timeline that's long past? I'm thinking of at least one other but there's got to be more I'm sure.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

cheetah7071 posted:

Everything between Morocco and the Philippines a single culture, didn't you know?

ftfy

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

You might think Good Ol' Chip Bok was pointing out that maybe racism is a factor here. You'd be wrong!

quote:

I can’t breathe has become code for racist police behavior. The real reason Eric Garner died is insane tax grabbing behavior.

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Serious question: who the gently caress keeps paying this guy

Almost positive he doesn't get paid, though I guess he takes commissions.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Usually people complain about copy/paste jobs, but why even bother drawing the elephant again for this if it's in exactly the same pose?

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

I actually made an elephant sound hen I saw this.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Usually people complain about copy/paste jobs, but why even bother drawing the elephant again for this if it's in exactly the same pose?

Because this true artist has won two pulitzers.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches
drat, that's really disappointing about Marty Two Bulls being out of work. Consistently one of the best in the thread.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014

Cpt.Americant posted:

I love when the "any day now" gives a specific timeframe. How many times has Ramirez specifically given a timeline that's long past? I'm thinking of at least one other but there's got to be more I'm sure.
Looking at the Any Day Now Tumblr, it was "just a few more weeks" in 2011. Then again, he's been beating this drum for at least 10 years so I'm sure he's given many different timelines.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Cpt.Americant posted:

a specific timeframe

Michael Ramirez on at least three separate occasions posted:

Fat Beardo In Robes and Turban, Hounded by Flies: Bad American Politician says they'll give us x months to negotiate a nuke treaty. How much longer do you need?
Other Dirty Arab, Holding Monkey Wrench and Tinsnips, Standing Beside Colossal Turd Emblazoned With Rutherford Atom: uh about x-1 months i guess
Original Guy, Concomitant With the Dawning Realization That He Is Literally A Traced Wario (into telephone): X months sounds great!!!

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

I know Iranian men collectively are probably not setting any records for tallest people, but what's with the women being twice as tall as everyone else? Unless that's not a woman...

UN inspectors looked everywhere but under the chadors.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

cheetah7071 posted:

Everything between Turkey and India is a single culture, didn't you know?

That... that's far.... r-right? :ohdear:

The alternative to negotiating is a ground invasion, so you better loving enlist if you want to go Ramirez you hack.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Some more political cartoons I haven't seen in the thread yet, none of which are interesting.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Mo_Steel posted:

The alternative to negotiating is a ground invasion, so you better loving enlist if you want to go Ramirez you hack.

Now now, we could nuke 'em into glowing glass. That'd show everyone why nukes are bad.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Some more political cartoons I haven't seen in the thread yet, none of which are interesting.

Is it just me or does Allie just plain not make cartoons about current events or talking points anymore? Everything he's done in recent memory has just been "the state government of Illinois is run by Democrats and that is bad" over and over.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Triskelli posted:

Y srydtvdDhsshehsskSeedzs

Just the authentic frontier gibberish we needed to hear.

.Edward Penischin fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Apr 22, 2015

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

So, what... one more wafer thin dollar bill and they'll explode?

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Goddammit Allie how do you draw a Creosote cartoon and then get the point of the sketch exactly backwards? Said point doesn't even contradict your opinion! It's a freebie!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on John Major and the general election – In a question-and-answer session with Tory activists – intended to focus on the threat posed by a possible Labour-SNP pact – John Major suggested that the party should show more spirit"

Telegraph:

Supervoid: Scientists just discovered an unexplained hole in the universe

Independent:

Yesterday's Times:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... NHS fat cats

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

Is Labour in danger of looking like a fool?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

"Filthy Lucre Weekly" gave me a good laugh.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Someone edit it to change the name of the restaurant to "Chick-I-Ran".

.Edward Penischin fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Apr 22, 2015

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Quoting this because it's nice to see something good in an ocean of poo poo

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

loquacius posted:

Is it just me or does Allie just plain not make cartoons about current events or talking points anymore? Everything he's done in recent memory has just been "the state government of Illinois is run by Democrats and that is bad" over and over.

Yeah I dunno if he's just focused on Prickly City now or what but he used to do 2-3 national political cartoons a week and now it's like, nothing except for repetitious stuff about Illinois and the odd tepid shot at Hillary Clinton.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

loquacius posted:

Allie has been dead for weeks, these are all just backlog cartoons.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Cpt.Americant posted:

Is Labour in danger of looking like a fool?

What's the British equivalent of pants donkey?

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Gordon Shumway posted:

Well, "pants" means underpants in British parlance, so hopefully something different...

Trouser mule?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mister Adequate posted:

Now now, we could nuke 'em into glowing glass. That'd show everyone why nukes are bad.

I'm sure Russia and China would have no problem what so ever with American ICBMs flying near them.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Gordon Shumway posted:

KnickerDonker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Rameriz has autism.

• Locked thread