Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

imgay and AnAnonymousIdiot are pairing up for this challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Im with the cowboy

Garthoneeye

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The entire Swole tribe has found their places within five minutes. Very fast teamwork.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Sexy tribe, apparently still strategizing over their alliances. Which is the better approach?

imidge
Aug 16, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCkz0JsaU8k

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I will be taking the Sexy Solo Spot! :wink:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'll be stealing Hiipfire without his consent.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I'm with Anonymous Narcotics.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

These are the pairs that were selected in each tribe, ordered in the sequence in which you signed up with your buddies in the thread.

Swole "pair" 1: Chic Trombone, DoggPickle, plus D. Coil
Swole pair 2: CirclMastr, MMM
Swole pair 3: imgay, AnAnonymousIdiot
Swole pair 4: garthoneye, Rurea

D. Coil, who was without a partner, will join pair 1, so that the first Swole group consists of Chic Trombone, DoggPickle, and D. Coil.

Sexy "pair" 1: Met, HiipFire. plus Poison Mushroom
Sexy pair 2: Jato, AnonymousNarcotics
Sexy pair 3 (by default): Recursive, Strong Mouse
Poison Mushroom, who is without a partner, will join pair 1, so that the first Sexy group consists of Met, HiipFire, and Poison Mushroom.

As of this point, all communication is hereby closed. No talking with anyone in any way until the challenge comes up. When the challenge is posted, it will make the communication rules clear.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Apr 22, 2015

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

oops i didn't read the thing right ignore me

Chic Trombone fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Apr 22, 2015

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

oops i didn't read the thing right ignore me

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

As fitness and fashion experts, you used to look like these people:

But now you look like this:

You may be stuck on an island, but there's no need to look like poo poo. Using materials gathered from your island and campsite, your task is to design some stylish new tribal wear. You will report to this thread on Thursday with mock ups of your designs. Explain to us what you've created and how. Your materials do not necessarily have to be in the above picture, but they must be things you would have available to you if you were really on a Survivor beach in a remote location, which we're saying you are.

You will be creating your designs with your new tribes. What better way to breed new tribe unity than working together to develop the official tribe wear of your respective new tribes?

Swole groups 1 and 4 will be joining Sexy group 1 in the new Ultra Swole tribe.

Swole pairs 2 and 3 will be joining Sexy pairs 2 and 3 in the new Super Sexy tribe.

Ultra Swole tribe
1 Chic Trombone
2 DoggPickle
3 D. Coil
4 Rurea
5 garthoneye
6 Met
7 HiipFire
8 Poison Mushroom

Super Sexy tribe
1 CirclMastr
2 MMM
3 imgay
4 AnAnonymousIdiot
5 Jato
6 AnonymousNarcotics
7 Recursive
8 Strong Mouse

Your old docs and group chats are now off-limits. You may not talk out of thread with people who are not in your new tribe.

You will be sent a link to your new tribe's camp by PM, and once there you can get right to work.

Judges will rate your presentation based on creativity, execution, viability, and the overall power of the statement you're making.

The judges will then each give you an overall score. The tribe with the highest average score wins immunity.

We'll see you back here Thursday at 8:30 PM EST.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 22, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:monocle:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

(You may now post in this thread while I queue up tribe link PMs and send them all at once.)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

at least i can still use this guy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I reject your tribes, and substitute my own. I am the one and only member of the Sultra Swoxy tribe!

Chic Trombone posted:

at least i can still use this guy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
:hf:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

also this seems suuuuuper early for a tribe shuffle or w/e it's called

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It is what it is v0v

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Chic Trombone posted:

also this seems suuuuuper early for a tribe shuffle or w/e it's called
I actually was just thinking that I got completely sandbagged by that.

Anyways, hey, Chic, we're on a team now! :j:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

It is what it is v0v
I am, however, not on a team with MMM. :saddowns:

imidge
Aug 16, 2003

Rushed home from work to be there in a challenge (for once) for my tribe AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN MY TRIBE ANYMORE?!?!?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Poison Mushroom posted:

I am, however, not on a team with MMM. :saddowns:

You finally get to be on a team with garth! :thumbsup:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I guess I am now the only sexy lady in this game :sparkles:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

wow

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Are we drawing or making an irl costume for this challenge?

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
It's cool. There's a buttload of girl power up in the new Ultra Swole camp :) We can always just start talking about tampons and make everyone else run away. :dance:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Are we drawing or making an irl costume for this challenge?
I had drawing/MS Painting/Photoshopping in mind since making an outfit out of chicken feathers and sticks for a person to actually wear irl seems pretty hard.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

It's cool. There's a buttload of girl power up in the new Ultra Swole camp :) We can always just start talking about tampons and make everyone else run away. :dance:
Huh. I don't actually want an answer, because outing people is super lovely, but am I the only non-cis girl in this season? It honestly wouldn't surprise me too much, but it's nice to have some novelty aside from just "returning hothead who once ate a bug after being eliminated".

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

I had drawing/MS Painting/Photoshopping in mind since making an outfit out of chicken feathers and sticks for a person to actually wear irl seems pretty hard.

But can we?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Exciting!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Sure, I won't rule it out, but I'd be surprised if you can make something in real life that looks better than a fanciful drawing.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do we submit just one outfit or can we do multiple?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:wink:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

One outfit, though you can make a different version of it for men/women.

You can use multiple images to depict your design, but you may not want to overwhelm the judges. Post like 25 pictures and they might just want you to gently caress off. Scoring is up to the judges and some of them may appreciate simplicity.

Let's also assume production has given you some thread and glue so that even though you're only able to access materials from around camp, you can combine them without having to tie everything together with jungle vines.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Poison Mushroom posted:

Huh. I don't actually want an answer, because outing people is super lovely, but am I the only non-cis girl in this season? It honestly wouldn't surprise me too much, but it's nice to have some novelty aside from just "returning hothead who once ate a bug after being eliminated".

I probably sound super dumb but I have no idea what "non-cis" girl means?? I hope I didn't offend anyone. However you identify yourself etc. is downright fine in my book. I just wanted to make a tampon joke :dance:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

cis means like not trans.

(:ssh: pmush is trans)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, cis is to trans as straight is to gay.

The official definition is that your internal gender matches the one that was written on your birth certificate.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

After a tribal shuffle, and with 40+ hours until your designs are due, you might want to consider writing a confessional. Sounds like a pretty good idea, doesn't it, haha.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Apr 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Fast Luck posted:

After a tribal shuffle, and with 40+ hours until your designs are due, you might want to consider writing a confessional. Sounds like a pretty good idea, doesn't it, haha.

Who isn't writing confessionals? Mine are filthy. Filthy good.

• Locked thread