Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005
Coworker got this with two of her friends,(women in their 50's), she got it on her forearm. Most people can only sorta read it each way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I can read it but I have no clue how.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Hey I can read this one! Should I feel proud or what? I'm not sure.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Ambigrams almost never work properly. It's not ugly, though.

The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.

Samfucius posted:

I have an upside down forearm tattoo, and I like it just fine, because there is nothing else on that arm to contrast with it. It is on the inside too, so no one ever needs to care.

Sorry to hear about your upside down tattoo.

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's not ugly, though.

It's not? :psyduck:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

AlbieQuirky posted:

Ambigrams almost never work properly.

Solves the upside-down problem, though.

Not really, especially by the standards of this thread.

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

It looks like it was scratched in with a fork. Just look at how painful that upper curve in the t for 'sisters' looks; it's not even completely filled in. The r for 'sisters' looks terrible and none of the letters are evenly shaped at all. Overall, I'd say this thing is horrendous and it fits right in with the rest of this thread.

E: Those hearts :psyduck:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

I don't even....Why the gently caress would you do this to yourself!?! This is obviously not a one time thing, this is somebody who has received crap art going 'Hey! That's really awesome! I need more from the same loving inbred poo poo-stain hydrocephalic incestuous first cousin meth head one armed orangutang one-armed blind epileptic scratcher! Yeah! That sounds like a great idea!' and then does it again and again!

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Drugs are bad, mmkay? :stare:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Aww, he's another one of those dads who gets tattoos of the things his kid drew. That so sweet.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

He barely has pubes. I'll bet he's only got two kids.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
my hope is that its like an end of the year shirt. You go too a party and every one signs or draws on it.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
What a bizarrely proportioned dude.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Lord Frisk posted:

He barely has pubes. I'll bet he's only got two kids.

He barely has nipples,

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

This dude is like 70% torso.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Really, though, where is his other nipple ? Does he only have one, or is the other one hidden in there somewhere ?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Shgy.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Oh.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

He got his shins blown off like Cotton Hill.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I don't even....Why the gently caress would you do this to yourself!?! This is obviously not a one time thing, this is somebody who has received crap art going 'Hey! That's really awesome! I need more from the same loving inbred poo poo-stain hydrocephalic incestuous first cousin meth head one armed orangutang one-armed blind epileptic scratcher! Yeah! That sounds like a great idea!' and then does it again and again!

Please don't insult orangutans like that.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Kind curious about the giant loving scar running down the middle of dude's chest. I guess the shittoos are supposed to distract from it or whatevs.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Haruharuharuko posted:

He got his shins blown off like Cotton Hill.

Vietnam claimed the lives and limbs of so many bright young men. It's sad, really.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

I thought it was a weird pair of cat eyes at first. Then I thought it was boobs. Nope, it's a butt.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

I thought it was a weird pair of cat eyes at first. Then I thought it was boobs. Nope, it's a butt.

which is awesome?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I agree with the sentiment.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
thats hilarious

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

B3 Betty Boop's Butt?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

That's well done and good. Sorry about your bad taste.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

ReidRansom posted:

That's well done and good. Sorry about your bad taste.

Yeah, that butt is my fitness goal, plus there's sort of an optical illusion element to it. It's weird, and I wouldn't get it, but I can't hate it.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Don't get me wrong I think it's well done, it's just poorly composed. It's not immediately obvious to me what it's supposed to be.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Don't get me wrong I think it's well done, it's just poorly composed. It's not immediately obvious to me what it's supposed to be.

It was to everyone else

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

https://www.google.com/search?q=butt+heart&tbm=isch

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Bombadilillo posted:

It was to everyone else

:ohdear:

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

Just add "tattoo" and you'll get a ton of them.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Bad rear end.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

No idea.

• Locked thread