Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
Anyone who doesn't like tom green can suck a duck. Slutmobile 4 life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Once again I am at odds with people's opinions. Good ep.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
The worst first time guest of all time was that contest winner from a few years ago who had an extremely fat voice and was rude to people.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Kevin is right

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
Worst first time guest was that one guy who ran a boring lumber yard imo

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
when are we getting another michael ableson ep

he is one of my 24 followers on twitter its weird

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

The worst first time guest of all time was that contest winner from a few years ago who had an extremely fat voice and was rude to people.

He ruined a foam corner. I hope he dies.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Are you all forgetting Hana Mae Lee?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

mennoknight posted:

Anyone who doesn't like tom green can suck a duck. Slutmobile 4 life.

WOW THERE'S A LOT OF PEOPLE AT THE BUS STOP, I HOPE MY DAD'S NOT EMBARRASSED BY HIS SLUTMOBILE

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
There's been a few bad first time guests, but Adam Resnick has stuck in my head as being pretty bad.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
This is a fun conversation we have every two weeks!

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I'm glad it's entered the reflexive critique portion, Thanks bud.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Probably the worst one time guest has been Paul F. Tompkins

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Midnightghoul posted:

Probably the worst one time guest has been Paul F. Tompkins

Seriously, just because the guy is friends with Scott doesn't mean he should show up and ruin every best of.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

a worthy uhh posted:

Are you all forgetting Hana Mae Lee?

That was my first thought too,

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Jon Daly is a waste of time and has awful characters that i'm sure don't live up to PFT's (or my) standards.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

power botton posted:

Jon Daly is a waste of time and has awful characters that i'm sure don't live up to PFT's (or my) standards.

Please do not disparage a founding member of the Peppermen.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

I don't know about worst ever, but Tom Green is pretty loving terrible.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Power of Pecota posted:

That was my first thought too,

What did she do

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

What did she do

She seemed uncomfortable being on the show and a lot of her schtick was "Do a really stereotyped Asian woman voice." It was a mess.

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Apr 22, 2015

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Those Victor and Tiny guys manage to be completely unprofessional and the podcast they brought with them was painful to listen to.

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug

Cloks posted:

Those Victor and Tiny guys manage to be completely unprofessional and the podcast they brought with them was painful to listen to.

They're always very polite and never talk over each other though, gotta give then points for that.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

And god, Scott's interns are just terribly unprofessional, I don't even know how that Wompler kid got her own podcast.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Titus Sardonicus posted:

And god, Scott's interns are just terribly unprofessional, I don't even know how that Wompler kid got her own podcast.

Which, if anyone hasn't listened to it, is a good time.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Zochness posted:

They're always very polite and never talk over each other though, gotta give then points for that.

Yeah, but I expect more from the director of Birdman.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Cloks posted:

Yeah, but I expect more from the director of Birdman.

Who gave this guy a green card?!

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
I thought it was a different movie called Boidman.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

feedmyleg posted:

Which, if anyone hasn't listened to it, is a good time.

Man I've got a backlog building up now, just pile it on :sigh:
The Wompler episodes of CBB are always a good time though, so yeah, I've got high hopes for this.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Who was this? It sounds kinda like an Eddie Pepitone character but the fat guy he played was the homeland security diner guy. I suppose he could've played more than one fat guy tho.

Also, does anyone remember on which best of 2014 episode they sang a Doors song?

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I don't remember the episode but it wasn't anyone, it was some la guy who won charity auction thing.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
He was legitimately a contest winner who brought on Harris Wittels and then thought he could poo poo on Foam Corner the way Scott does. Hella awkward and annoying.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Beeez posted:

He was legitimately a contest winner who brought on Harris Wittels and then thought he could poo poo on Foam Corner the way Scott does. Hella awkward and annoying.
I hold him solely responsible for Harris' passing.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

cams posted:

I hold him solely responsible for Harris' passing.

To be fair, Harris had a lot of problems.
He loved chemicals so much it's like Walter White over here.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

The time Ed Helms was on the podcast Scott actually apologised at the start for how bad the episode was.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
And Joe Cornish had a fit when Matt Besser pretended to be Mildred and Patty Herst.
Didn't Seth Morris already do a door-to-door foley artist character? And Scott derailed it into all about accounting software?

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Mr. Squishy posted:

And Joe Cornish had a fit when Matt Besser pretended to be Mildred and Patty Herst.
Didn't Seth Morris already do a door-to-door foley artist character? And Scott derailed it into all about accounting software?

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/youtube-phenomana/ lol ya. He did ASMR.

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
Andy Dick was the worst guest because Andy Dick is the worst at everything

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Who's been on the CBB tv show and also a sex-offenders list? I guessed Andy DIck but I don't really know.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Olewithmilk posted:

The time Ed Helms was on the podcast Scott actually apologised at the start for how bad the episode was.

He didn't say it was "bad," but he did explain that Ed showed up late due to a scheduling error and as a result was thrown into doing the character role without any prep or forethought as to what he would do. Will Forte's first episode that was released around the same time had a similar disclaimer - due to communications issues Will came in expecting it to be a more straightforward talk show, while Scott thought he was going to be doing the character. Just trying to present the guests in a good light rather than having them come across as flailing.

I remember when I was first trying to get into the podcast picking the Will Forte episode and being immediately turned off by Scott's extremely apologetic intro, but when I finally listened it wasn't bad, just atypical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Mr. Squishy posted:

Who's been on the CBB tv show and also a sex-offenders list? I guessed Andy DIck but I don't really know.

Paul Reubens and Fred Willard, but they're probably not who he was talking about.

anotherone fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Apr 23, 2015