Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Are jobs really that well paying in SF or is everyone just on government aid

Personally I have no idea how anyone can afford to live actually in SF unless they make over 300k a year or have really old connections for cheap rent/old house ect. Or of course a shitload of roommates.

Even in the area where I live in the East Bay housing is crazy expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

How much to share a couch?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

How much to share a couch?
Two tugs and a blow every other night.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

ded posted:

Personally I have no idea how anyone can afford to live actually in SF unless they make over 300k a year or have really old connections for cheap rent/old house ect. Or of course a shitload of roommates.

Even in the area where I live in the East Bay housing is crazy expensive.

My sister just found a place in San Francisco and yes, three roommates. She told me her rent and I'm still skeptical of her ability to afford it.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I tried to fill a position in SF for my company, I would have been working over by the old baseball stadium. The COLA my company offered was so insulting I'm still tempted to jump to one of our competitors over it.

It's a shame, I like California winter a lot better than Colorado winter.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

all this operator culture poo poo is the worst

gently caress you if you wear multicam anything out and about in the real world, loving turbodouche

It's funny how the least faggy dude in those videos is the one with the lisp trying to suck everyone's dick.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Munnday Munnday...

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
TechCrunch took a shot at explaining the dumpster fire that is SF housing.

Not everyone is hyper-rich, but as I said, real estate and rent control are full contact sports.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Untagged posted:

Munnday Munnday...

I like her and I wish I was her boyfriend so I could get pictures that tell me how her body parts belong to me and

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Dead Reckoning posted:

TechCrunch took a shot at explaining the dumpster fire that is SF housing.

Not everyone is hyper-rich, but as I said, real estate and rent control are full contact sports.

This is what they had planned for BART

Then NIMBY happened and we are probably never going to see a fully effective BART system.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

all this operator culture poo poo is the worst

gently caress you if you wear multicam anything out and about in the real world, loving turbodouche

The operator bullshit is out of control in Italy. Its kind of pathetic since most of the guys dress up in SF stuffs and go blast each other with plastic BBs, with nicer armor rigs than I ever dreamed of having in Afghanistan.they even have tactical gear stores full of these dick worshiping oval office faggots gently caress the "operator" bullshit its worldwide now!! What pisses me off is they worship the U.S. Military and poo poo on our own countries military claiming were inferior, we got SF too rear end in a top hat bitch slut. And badass vehicles. loving cunts.
Devtsix.com/forum/index.php you have to make an account but look at these faggots! They call themselves "airsofters"

son gay. so what fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Apr 23, 2015

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

MegaJoe89 posted:

The operator bullshit is out of control in Italy. Its kind of pathetic since most of the guys dress up in SF stuffs and go blast each other with plastic BBs, with nicer armor rigs than I ever dreamed of having in Afghanistan.they even have tactical gear stores full of these dick worshiping oval office faggots gently caress the "operator" bullshit its worldwide now!! What pisses me off is they worship the U.S. Military and poo poo on our own countries military claiming were inferior, we got SF too rear end in a top hat bitch slut. And badass vehicles. loving cunts.
Devtsix.com/forum/index.php you have to make an account but look at these faggots! They call themselves "airsofters"

This post is so much better if you read it with the thickest italian accent you can imagine.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

MegaJoe89 posted:

New forums mascot someone get this guy a custom title

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

USMC503 posted:

This post is so much better if you read it with the thickest italian accent you can imagine.

:vince:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I read that in Mario's voice.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

MegaJoe89 posted:

The biggest airsoft idiot I know in Italy is absolutely obsessed with the operator poo poo, and is coincidentally highly autistic.

When your big pals growing up are the 18 year old E-1's that go out and fight prostitutes on a Wednesday on SS11 this is what happens.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I read that in Mario's voice.

Accurate.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Gigi Galli posted:

When your big pals growing up are the 18 year old E-1's that go out and fight prostitutes on a Wednesday on SS11 this is what happens.

I was always more of a fan of the guys that went hooker bashing. They'd go out in a car and throw poo poo at hookers and try their best to doorjack them. Fun times, I guess. Wouldn't know personally, since I never partook.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

MegaJoe89 posted:

MegaJoe you might be the best thing to come out of Italy since Caesar's Gaul murdering legions

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

MegaJoe you might be the best thing to come out of Italy since Caesar's Gaul murdering legions

you forgot something in between

PS Italians RIP ur al qaeda hostage :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

italy

quote:

Block leave is ambrosia. Merry Saturnalia Legionnaires, Pax Romana, etc etc. Anyway.

Duty sucks, gently caress duty.

This thread is now about funny or hosed up duty stories.

Once upon a Saturday night, I was touring my post as any squared away DCNO should do when I heard a noise, a very particular noise, coming from one of my grandboot's tents. His flap was ajar and the noise coming from within sounded suspiciously like a female getting smashed out. A FEMALE, WHO WAS NOT PROPERLY CHECKED IN WITH THE DUTY CENTURION, IN MY BARRACKS? gently caress. NO. Why do I even care about this, you ask? I guess I'm just a son of Ares. I guess it pisses me off that some dumbass 18 year old triarii is bringing his little teenage tramps back to the barracks to smash them out while I'm walking around the back 40 of loving Gaul with a loving logbook under my arm yelling at idiots to lay off the public sodomy. Additionally, I didn't like this particular triarii.. he was kind of a turd and sucked at life and whined a lot.

My mind raced, scrambling to find the most absurd and offensive insults I could muster as I prepared to kick the flap open and deliver rear end-chewing to end all rear end chewings. My sandal came up and I spartan-kicked the door open, face twisted in fury, spittle flying as my mouth formed the first syllable of what was to be the magnum opus of my asschewings.

What I beheld was not Triarii Fuckknuckles simply loving some trollop, oh no.

On one of the racks were four of my Marines going family style on some prepubescent gallic boy with tribal paint. I'm pretty sure their spears touched.

I stopped in the doorway as my tiny lead poisoned skirmisher brain attempted to process the scene before me. They all stopped their frantic humping for a moment and stared at me. I didn't know what to loving say at this point.. I mean, what can you say to that, really. I just asked if he was a slave and upon received an affirmative ave from the boy, muttered "very well, carry on" and continued my patrol.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmfbo

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

It should be "Son of Mars" baka :colbert:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Bolow posted:

Marines should be replaced by Legionaries, too. But otherwise this is the greatest bit of historical non-fiction ever written

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Bolow posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1IQicmIiXM

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Son of Pluto doesn't really have the same ring as Son of Hades though so I'll allow it

8lbsofanalsex
Jun 3, 2011
Triarii wouldn't be 18 either if I'm remembering correctly.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
"Son of Dis" would be the better one to use anyhow, what since Verinous was such a big fan of the moniker

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

quote:

everybody above
:spergin::hf::goonsay:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

8lbsofanalsex posted:

Triarii wouldn't be 18 either if I'm remembering correctly.

Technically speaking Triarii didn't even exist anymore as Legionnaire implies they were post marian reform. So it should be Miles, Discens or Immunis, which are basically E-1,E-2,E-3 respectively (technically Immunis is more along the lines of E-4 since they don't have to do the vast majority of bitch work)

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Finally got around to buzzing down my pants afro again, much roomier now.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
:barf:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

The pants afro or the Roman sperging?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

The pants afro or the Roman sperging?

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:golfclap:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What was the Roman equivalent of princess USAF aircrew?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

What was the Roman equivalent of princess USAF aircrew?

The slaves who tended to nobility

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Why can't you ever be happy for me?! I'm happy for you when you have buttsex with Gunny human being :colbert:

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Dios Mio! This is maybe the greatest thing I have ever read.

Also I read all your posts like Clint Eastwood so its okay. Sometimes I change it up to the black kid from Family Matters, Mr.Urkel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Unemployment hearing was today and I got approved :toot:

Also checked HRC for the first time in forever since the VA is checking for me eligibility. I don't care so much about them paying for it, I just want to keep seeing the same shrink. Apparently I'm still in the NG and on my unit's books. Somebody must be dragging their heels since they should have been working on my admin discharge since last August-ish.

MegaJoe89 posted:

Dios Mio! This is maybe the greatest thing I have ever read.

Also I read all your posts like Clint Eastwood so its okay. Sometimes I change it up to the black kid from Family Matters, Mr.Urkel.

I'm more of an Urkel than an Eastwood.

• Locked thread