Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Great effort everyone, and thanks to all our judges. I hope you had fun.

Ultra Swole tribe, I'll see you on Monday for Tribal Council.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:slick:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
A couple judges aren't on a desert island and think creativity trumps viability.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
:munch:

As Heidi, I wish I could veto this result!!

:munch:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I actually really disagree that our outfit would be uncomfortable yuming. Literally everyone who worked on the lady outfit is a lady and disagreed w/ you

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
̿’ ̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Chic Trombone posted:

I actually really disagree that our outfit would be uncomfortable yuming. Literally everyone who worked on the lady outfit is a lady and disagreed w/ you
One of the benefits of having a large panel of judges:

We had 5 judges who favored Sexy, and 2 judges who favored Swole. So, although it was a close contest, and although this type of challenge will always be subjective, I think we can say there was a consensus.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

ps: i really wish you guys wouldve used that mega badass idea you had of a chain mail vest made out of mussel shells. would've fit right in with your theme and was the most creative idea i saw pitched during this contest

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

One of the benefits of having a large panel of judges:

We had 5 judges who favored Sexy, and 2 judges who favored Swole. So, although it was a close contest, and although this type of challenge will always be subjective, I think we can say there was a consensus.

Clearly Asiina and I are the only ones with taste!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Also #tbt to the most awkward WAYWT fit video ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3XAOAmt-jI

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

This was a fun challenge. I thought the swole tribe did a really good job on that design but you can't best an attractive model imo

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

DaisyDanger posted:

Clearly Asiina and I are the only ones with taste!

(Picks Gretchen to win Season 8)

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Eight Dollars posted:

(Picks Gretchen to win Season 8)

I have a friend who unironically thinks Daniel Vosevic was the villain of S2 and everyone was just mean to Santino + that Gretchen deserved to win S8.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Power of Pecota posted:

I have a friend who unironically thinks Daniel Vosevic was the villain of S2 and everyone was just mean to Santino + that Gretchen deserved to win S8.

Sever

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I liked Anya, so I may be Hitler.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Chic Trombone posted:

I did not say it would be uncomfortable-- just that it would be impossible to hunt, skin, tan and sew in the timeframe assumed. :sparkles:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

A fish strapped to a sandal may smell, but it certainly doesn't take more than a day to make.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Solid foot protection with fish, as lord of krab.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
i have no idea what you guys are talking about or have any concept of this 'fashion' you hold in such high regard.

i am clad in newspapers from nineteen aught six, fortified by a hardened protective covering of dirt and cheese dust. the elements are not my enemy. they are my slave.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adus posted:

i have no idea what you guys are talking about or have any concept of this 'fashion' you hold in such high regard.

i am clad in newspapers from nineteen aught six, fortified by a hardened protective covering of dirt and cheese dust. the elements are not my enemy. they are my slave.

5/10 probably smells.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Adus posted:

Eight Dollars posted:

MUD IS WHERE IT'S AT RIGHT NOW. ALL OF MY MODELS ARE WEARING CAKED-ON FIERCENESS DOWN THE RUNWAYS IN MILAN AND PARIS.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
see i didn't even notice that part. i'm 'with it' without even knowing it.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Adus posted:

Spoken like a true Awful Survivor winner!

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I feel like I've just walked out of a Nordstrom with all these clothing commentaries.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Asiina posted:

I liked Anya, so I may be Hitler.

Truer words were never spoken. I bet even you could fabricate a sleeve.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Machine posted:

Truer words were never spoken. I bet even you could fabricate a sleeve.

She couldn't sew worth a drat, but I really liked her style.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
When is Tribal?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
boo

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Met posted:

When is Tribal?
Let's start off again saying it's 8:30PM EST to 9:30 (Monday), but also, once again, if that doesn't work for anyone we'll widen the window. Remember that it is possible to be eliminated for no-showing Tribal Councils, so it's important to me that everyone has a chance to be there.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
That should work for me.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
That works for me but I'm also super flexible if anyone has issues.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

This was a fun challenge. I thought the swole tribe did a really good job on that design but you can't best an attractive model imo

Yeah, you're definitely 100% the cutest boy I've ever seen wearing a crab on his head. :downs:

Even though we lost in a totally ludicrous judging that was completely WRONG, we all knew this was going to be subjective from the beginning, and it was a pretty fun idea for a challenge anyways. Props to MMM WHatcha Say for actually taking real life pictures, and Rurea and Chic Trombone for drawing both our models and making a bunch of changes from those of us who can't draw for crap. Our dude model actually had two right hands for about 24 hours. We figured it was too much of a handicap since he'd already lost his eye for the team.

It's a KORS KORS KORS KORS WORLD. (fish shoes?? You aren't getting in MY shelter!!) :lol:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thank you for your support. Brilliant fun and challenges await in the coming weeks.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Imgay, stop sucking up to MsPaint Jeff!!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun fact, there are nude pictures of Jeff all over the internet.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sexy tribe actually had a Jeff's dong viewing party last Tuesday night.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Wait. Wait. Hold the phone.

Jeff Probst or Fast Luck?

Cuz' there's total blackmail potential in ONE of those. Or two, if you care more about a gift certificate than a million dollars. :badass: I am an old person and can't remember the smiliies. How do I make Vikings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anarc found a site with a bunch of pictures of real life megahost Jeff Probst's floppy dongle.

• Locked thread