Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

well poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'm def going to win my bet

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Now I'm mad

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
lol I've lost my bet

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

All we need to do is win both our games like 10 nil imo

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

All we need to do is win both our games like 10 nil imo

Seems reasonable

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

What a game, Birmingham didn't have their hearts in it but it was still nail biting. Angella is amazing at cb, hardly ever makes mistakes any more

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Breath Ray posted:

We are going to draw with Bournemouth, I can feel it.

:hellyeah:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
could you do that again against watford please

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

could you do that again against watford please

Anything to stop you posting itt

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
As a QPR fan who is resigned to our fate I am now totally engrossed in the Championship promotion battle. It's crazy how tight it is, the last day should be great.

Championship is proper football.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
We are staying up

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Saw the football league show and Bournemouth have had it. No way they win their last two after that. Bunch of bottlers if you ask me. You can't buy team spirit like ours.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Patrick Bamford has been named Championship player of the season.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Lewis Cook also won the Championship apprentice of the year, a good night for young english talent

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

Patrick Bamford has been named Championship player of the season.

That's because he's the best.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
He is. Hope is ankle is ok.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Fuckin Chelsea players winning champ player of year disgraceful

FordGT40
Jul 4, 2012

Breath Ray posted:

Saw the football league show and Bournemouth have had it. No way they win their last two after that. Bunch of bottlers if you ask me. You can't buy team spirit like ours.

Hutch broke again?! He's either injured or on a yellow card ffs! Money can't buy team spirit but it could certainly buy us a better player.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

FordGT40 posted:

Hutch broke again?! He's either injured or on a yellow card ffs! Money can't buy team spirit but it could certainly buy us a better player.

harsh to withdraw our physio at half time i thought, the lad hardly put a foot wrong

FordGT40
Jul 4, 2012
Technique wise, he's a pretty decent footballer, not sure we can carry such an injury prone player though.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
well lads it looks like the mighty blackburn will be staying in the best league in the world for another year

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

FordGT40 posted:

Technique wise, he's a pretty decent footballer, not sure we can carry such an injury prone player though.

what happened to will keane

FordGT40
Jul 4, 2012

Breath Ray posted:

what happened to will keane

Dead, along with Bus, May, Nuhiu, etc. It's been a strange season, a potential top 10 finish with one of the worst strike forces in England.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

FordGT40 posted:

Dead, along with Bus, May, Nuhiu, etc. It's been a strange season, a potential top 10 finish with one of the worst strike forces in England.

the only three teams who scored less than us are going down lol. its down to the keepers at the end of the day. just one reason why we're sheffields favourite team

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
In an attempt to make the Championship relegation battle more exciting Rotherham have been deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player, something which normally seems to get a fine.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

In an attempt to make the Championship relegation battle more exciting Rotherham have been deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player, something which normally seems to get a fine.

I'm glad.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The big game tomorrow is the sheffield yorkshire derby at hillsborough against the loving leeds scum. we beat them 6-0 at home last year so should be another thumping even though sky will probably screen some dross like watford brighton just because it kicks off 15 mins earlier.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Breath Ray posted:

The big game tomorrow is the sheffield yorkshire derby at hillsborough against the loving leeds scum. we beat them 6-0 at home last year so should be another thumping even though sky will probably screen some dross like watford brighton just because it kicks off 15 mins earlier.

Im not feeling very confident about this fixture, breath ray

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Who gives a poo poo you're just making up the numbers as usual.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Who gives a poo poo you're just making up the numbers as usual.

Thank you

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
One of the coaching staff at Thorpe arche told me today that both Liverpool and man city have made enquiries about Lewis cook, and city are (relatively) happy with the twelve million quid price Leeds put forward. Liverpool won't go higher than nine, but cook would rather stay at Leeds if he could.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Who the gently caress is Lewis Cook?

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

lol @ the guy on his phone during the minutes silence

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Wasn't expecting that goal. Brighton played pretty well tbh and were unlucky to have nothing to show for it.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

SAAAAAAAKE!

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Playoffs it is then.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Sorry boro i'd rather you went up that Watford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Got The Hunger Ted
Feb 22, 2007
I really like Tony!
It's OK Fulham always find a way to contrive to lose from these positions

• Locked thread