Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
You only need two mods

1. Bigger boobs

2. The Dungeon 'b Gone mod for Baldur's Gate 2 that just let you skip the first dungeon, but the guy who made it put in his own character complete with voice acting anyway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcuC9IG_4n8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm never paying for mods in games I'm still playing 4 years after being released! But first, a little backstory...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arian_Samurai posted:

You only need two mods

1. Bigger boobs

2. The Dungeon 'b Gone mod for Baldur's Gate 2 that just let you skip the first dungeon, but the guy who made it put in his own character complete with voice acting anyway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcuC9IG_4n8

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - You, thats your voice, you dumb human being. Begone!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Arian_Samurai posted:

You only need two mods

1. Bigger boobs

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Maybe think about the modder, hitlerftw1488, who's surely starving on the streets atm, coding insanely detailed horse nuts from a dirty alleyway on a broken laptop, whom I suddenly care about after calling him a fail shitlord for years in my dozens of pages of posts in the Games thread, Awesome/Awful Game Mods: Tit spikes and Fiveheads. gently caress you. Have some drat respect for content creators.

lol

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You call them content creators, but what they're creating isn't making me content.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Je suis hitlerftw1488

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnedwob posted:

Je suis hitlerftw1488

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
I can't wait to pay $7.99 for some Mario ragdolls in Garry's Mod.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone owned me and bought me that guys AV

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Black Baby Goku posted:

someone owned me and bought me that guys AV

I didn't know we had classic Youtube Superstar Markiplier here on the I Z as well as- well, nobody tell Pewds, or he'll flip his poo poo!!!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

1upclock posted:

I can't wait to pay $7.99 for some Mario ragdolls in Garry's Mod.

yes hello i would like to pre order kick start this

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnedwob posted:

I didn't know we had classic Youtube Superstar Markiplier here on the I Z as well as- well, nobody tell Pewds, or he'll flip his poo poo!!!

no idea weho that is lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Amazing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

LOL at the punk rear end beitches who have qualms about paying for awesomely curated and perhaps modified copyrighted content.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

LOL at the punk rear end beitches who have qualms about paying for awesomely curated and perhaps modified copyrighted content.

This

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They need to release mod tools for motherfucking Postal 2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Spends the majority of mine and my parent's adult lifes funding the development of tyrannically controlled art assets and information.] [Le face when I see a mario ragdoll with functioning nutsack falls through the cracks of the DMCA and anti-infringement policies for a weekend on the Steam Workshop.] [White suburban pussy impersonation of Samuel L Jackson:] This is where this motherfucka Draws the mother loving LINE! Bitch!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

[Spends the majority of mine and my parent's adult lifes funding the development of tyrannically controlled art assets and information.] [Le face when I see a mario ragdoll with functioning nutsack falls through the cracks of the DMCA and anti-infringement policies for a weekend on the Steam Workshop.] [White suburban pussy impersonation of Samuel L Jackson:] This is where this motherfucka Draws the mother loving LINE! Bitch!

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Wormskull posted:

how functioning of a nutsack we talkin' here?

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

SunAndSpring posted:

You call them content creators, but what they're creating isn't making me content.

They're Sports Entertainers, not Wrestlers.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Larry Parrish posted:

The funny part is that pretty much every mod they debuted with is trash anyway

Let's just be honest here, the vast majority of mods are garbage and what few good ones there are tend to come out a decade after anyone stopped caring about the game.

Or are just nifty little hud gui changes, those mods are cool, but lol at paying for that poo poo.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
You have a point, people buy a game because people modded it this makes most of it's mods good and not garbage. I should give them a second chance
looks up skyrim mods
nope, still piles and piles of garbage with gems few and far between

FoolyCharged fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Apr 24, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FoolyCharged posted:

Let's just be honest here, the vast majority of mods are garbage and what few good ones there are tend to come out a decade after anyone stopped caring about the game.

Or are just nifty little hud gui changes, those mods are cool, but lol at paying for that poo poo.

The game they debuted with, Skyrim, for like 6 years hasn't left the top seller list of steam probably largely based on mod support alone. Talk about developers riding on other people's work. Oh, but it's still somehow immoral to see that they get ANYTHING for there efforts, huh? gently caress you...Turd... Your part of the problem.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

FoolyCharged posted:

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
You have a point, people buy a game because people modded it this makes most of it's mods good and not garbage. I should give them a second chance
looks up skyrim mods
nope, still piles and piles of garbage with gems few and far between

:wth:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I can't wait to retire by making sweet skyrim mods this is a gamers dream!

I wish you a pleasant bounty.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i had an idea for a mod. but. if i post it. then someone will steal it and take all of the money. this is the modders dilemma.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
*makes mod adding realistic animal dicks to Skyrim after working part-time at Steak & Shake*

"I'm doing what the developers failed to do, and I deserve to be compensated for it."- Epic Skyrim modder who has seized the means of production from the bourgeoisie.

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Apr 24, 2015

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Maybe think about the modder, hitlerftw1488, who's surely starving on the streets atm, coding insanely detailed horse nuts from a dirty alleyway on a broken laptop, whom I suddenly care about after calling him a fail shitlord for years in my dozens of pages of posts in the Games thread, Awesome/Awful Game Mods: Tit spikes and Fiveheads. gently caress you. Have some drat respect for content creators.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

You think I'm making the whole Simpsons family in Skyrim for my health, you cheap gently caress?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sir John Feelgood posted:

You think I'm making the whole Simpsons family in Skyrim for my health, you cheap gently caress?
Lisa needs braces and this mod's going to buy them!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sir John Feelgood posted:

lol

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
It used to be that when their mods crashed my game, I was just another anonymous dude. Now I get to personally thank them with real money for crashing my game.

A wonderful world ahead.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I'm glad the shackles of oppression have been lifted from the wrists of hardworking modsmakers. Free at last, free at last! I can't wait for my grandchildren to have to pay reparations to the grandchildren of modsmakers.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
If you marry someone now you get legal shared custody of the mods they have purchased

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
I just went to take a massive poo poo, and now I find out I have to pay $8.99 to flush?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I hope the goon who made SPERG becomes a sykrim millionaire

• Locked thread