Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

I just had another mix of mine flagged and pulled from Soundcloud- my most recent one that opens with an Orbital track

Definitely not going to renew my pro membership when it comes due in May. I'll keep my account as I'm pretty well established, but I'm sure as hell not going to give them any more money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
I just renewed mine, I didn't want to, but I was able to spare the money... hopefully there will be an alternative soon. You're really only paying for access to the user base

Unfortunately... Orbital is the exact kind of artist you need to avoid as a first track. The bigger they are, the more money grubby the licensing companies get. Gotta get their cut :rolleyes:

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

mitztronic posted:

I just renewed mine, I didn't want to, but I was able to spare the money... hopefully there will be an alternative soon. You're really only paying for access to the user base

Unfortunately... Orbital is the exact kind of artist you need to avoid as a first track. The bigger they are, the more money grubby the licensing companies get. Gotta get their cut :rolleyes:

I applied effects to the first minute of the track and didn't have any issues when i originally uploaded it. I think their new detection systems they launched recently are a bit smarter than before.

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
Good to know they aren't scanning the whole mix yet, last couple of mixes have been rejected instantly and I get jack poo poo for plays on mixcloud.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames
I still post a lot of remixes but my whole thing is pitching songs up and down so they're algorithmically very different from the original track. I've been remixing about a song a week from the Billboard Hot 100 and have gotten like 2,000 plays in a month, twice that many downloads. Seems to be a good strategy - one of them even wound up in the Dafuq EDM Playlist this month.

Dessert Rose
May 17, 2004

awoken in control of a lucid deep dream...

bad day posted:

my whole thing is pitching songs up and down

What are your guidelines for doing this? What effect are you going for with it - just trying to nudge things into harmonic compatibility, or more dramatic and noticeable shifts?

I've started experimenting with pitch-shifting up/down one semitone to get things to mix well harmonically and it usually works well, but sometimes I can tell the difference even with that small of a nudge so I'm curious what others do with it.

edit: oh, unless you're talking about repitching things in a remix context, which is totally different.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames
Well, for example I noticed this Nick Jonas song Chains had some cool parts but overall the song was pretty crap, so I looped those parts and pitched them down (kind of like DJ Screw? This has always been a thing in North Florida) mixed with some heavily chopped up and edited loops from the All Trap Music sample pack. Took me an hour. I didn't feel like finishing it because I wanted to use it as the opener for a DJ set (still think it needs more claps and hihats) so I just posted it to soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/jqam/nick-jonas-chains-jqam-dj-edit

I guess I pitch the song down to where it sounds different but still cool? It's been downloaded like 500 times.

Similarly, this is the remix that someone submitted to the DaFuq thing - same technique but I spent a lot more time on it.

https://soundcloud.com/jqam/usher-i-dont-mind-jqam-money-trap-mix

But I usually do a proprietary remix as the lead-in to any mix that I make, so that seems to defeat the algorithm, which is trying to identify unique waveforms - if you do a remix and just run the sample it'll get flagged, but if you change the waveform and add different elements it'll go below their radar even if you clearly label it as POPULAR ARTIST - POPULAR SONG (UNKNOWN ARTIST REMIX).

I kinda like this limitation. DJs are way too lazy these days - I've always been on the more hip-hop side of things, where a DJ should progress quickly through a series of records.

I did a Taylor Swift song where she sounds like a drag queen. Only 70 or so downloads but I made it kind of late in the song cycle.

https://soundcloud.com/jqam/taylor-swift-blank-spaces-jqam-honey-trap-mix

Note this does not translate into followers - I've had maybe 2000 plays in the last month but a half dozen new followers. I think Toneden is bullshit and will never use it - I just put everything up for download - but I've had way more downloads than plays. I think much like me other DJs troll soundcloud looking for cool remixes, and they tend to download them in bulk for later sorting. So usually by the time one of these tracks has hit 50 plays it's already at 100 downloads.

So if you want people to listen to/play your music out I suggest a few guidelines.

1. Pick a newish song from the Billboard Hot 100.
2. Tweak around with the pitch until it sounds different, but cool.
3. Add recognizable samples and drum patterns.
4. Make it downloadable on Soundcloud.
5. Create and post the song reasonably quickly.
6. Rinse & Repeat.

Also note this does not apply to DJ mixes - only to songs clearly labeled as a remix and not lasting more than a few minutes. People seem averse to listen to or play longer as opposed to shorter files. The winningest strategy for mixes seems to be doing them extremely often, like a podcast, with guest appearances from other DJs and your pot dealer or whoever. Because a lot of people just like to press Play on a Soundcloud page and be casually entertained while they work out and paint and stuff.

bad day fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Apr 24, 2015

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
OPERATIONS vol. 8

This one's got a tempo change or two in it. Some deep, heady 140 stuff followed by some D&B that gets pretty weird and then punches you in the cock.

Reso - Interlude
Evol Intent - Middle of the Night (Bro Safari remix)
Airfee - Falling Together
Dillard - Closer to the Question
Saule & Subtle Mind - Omerta
Jhene Aiko - The Worst (Truth remix)
Balkansky - Cloud Maker
Truth - Medusa
Genetix - Inner Sanctum
Truth - Hysteria
DeDubros - Instigation
Biome - Cypher
Pixel Fist - Primal
Matt-U - Uncontrolled (VIP)
Demon - Chronik
Subversia - Rust
Numbernin6 & Zardonic - The Final Five (VIP)
Reso - Half-Life
Numbernin6 - She
Krimson - Jaguar
Nelver - Origin Source
Actraiser - Natural Evolution
Altitude - Cotton & China
Tough Love - So Freakin' Tight (S.P.Y remix)
Schematic - Your Love
Spor - If You Cry
Reso - What Is
Bungle - Fast Forward
Mystic State - Far Cry
Loxy, Resound & Skeptical - Choices
Tshabee - Dusk & Dawn (ft. Monika Emat)
Place 2B - Rivendeil
Reso - Coming Back to You
Noisia - Banshee
Misanthrop - I Need More
Bro Safari, UFO! & Beauty Brains - No Control (Dieselboy & Mark the Beast remix)
Davip - Deadly Blessing (Gydra remix)
Mind Vortex - Underworld
Hamilton - Feel the Fury
The Prototypes - Pop It Off (ft. Mad Hed City)

Dessert Rose
May 17, 2004

bad day posted:

Well, for example I noticed this Nick Jonas song Chains had some cool parts but overall the song was pretty crap, so I looped those parts and pitched them down (kind of like DJ Screw? This has always been a thing in North Florida) mixed with some heavily chopped up and edited loops from the All Trap Music sample pack. Took me an hour. I didn't feel like finishing it because I wanted to use it as the opener for a DJ set (still think it needs more claps and hihats) so I just posted it to soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/jqam/nick-jonas-chains-jqam-dj-edit

I guess I pitch the song down to where it sounds different but still cool? It's been downloaded like 500 times.

Similarly, this is the remix that someone submitted to the DaFuq thing - same technique but I spent a lot more time on it.

https://soundcloud.com/jqam/usher-i-dont-mind-jqam-money-trap-mix

But I usually do a proprietary remix as the lead-in to any mix that I make, so that seems to defeat the algorithm, which is trying to identify unique waveforms - if you do a remix and just run the sample it'll get flagged, but if you change the waveform and add different elements it'll go below their radar even if you clearly label it as POPULAR ARTIST - POPULAR SONG (UNKNOWN ARTIST REMIX).

I kinda like this limitation. DJs are way too lazy these days - I've always been on the more hip-hop side of things, where a DJ should progress quickly through a series of records.

I did a Taylor Swift song where she sounds like a drag queen. Only 70 or so downloads but I made it kind of late in the song cycle.

https://soundcloud.com/jqam/taylor-swift-blank-spaces-jqam-honey-trap-mix

Note this does not translate into followers - I've had maybe 2000 plays in the last month but a half dozen new followers. I think Toneden is bullshit and will never use it - I just put everything up for download - but I've had way more downloads than plays. I think much like me other DJs troll soundcloud looking for cool remixes, and they tend to download them in bulk for later sorting. So usually by the time one of these tracks has hit 50 plays it's already at 100 downloads.

So if you want people to listen to/play your music out I suggest a few guidelines.

1. Pick a newish song from the Billboard Hot 100.
2. Tweak around with the pitch until it sounds different, but cool.
3. Add recognizable samples and drum patterns.
4. Make it downloadable on Soundcloud.
5. Create and post the song reasonably quickly.
6. Rinse & Repeat.

Also note this does not apply to DJ mixes - only to songs clearly labeled as a remix and not lasting more than a few minutes. People seem averse to listen to or play longer as opposed to shorter files. The winningest strategy for mixes seems to be doing them extremely often, like a podcast, with guest appearances from other DJs and your pot dealer or whoever. Because a lot of people just like to press Play on a Soundcloud page and be casually entertained while they work out and paint and stuff.

This is super cool, thanks for the tips :)

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
Took a break from finals studying today to throw together a synthy disco and house mix for a road trip with some friends at the end of the week and it actually turned out way better than I thought it would. Feels like I've achieved the sound I've been looking for but compromising on since I got started DJing.

Had to insert a sample at the beginning since the copyright filter caught the first song. I tested the original mix on another account and it was fine but I ended up using the dub version and they detected it :shrug:

Anyways, here ya go: https://soundcloud.com/djcatvest/catte-groove

Tracklist:
1. Sample From The Last Days of Disco
2. Lindstrøm - Vos-Sako-Rv
3. Simon Baker - Plastik (Todd Terje Remix)
4. Lindstrøm - Home Tonight
5. poo poo Robot - Simple Things (Todd Terje Edit)
6. Joakim - Are You Vegetarian?
7. Sabrina Malheiros - Connexao (FLX Remix)
8. Dubtribe Sound System - No Puedo Estar Despierto
9. Nina Hagen - Cosmo Shiva (Todd Terje Jackmix)
10. Todd Terje - Inspector Norse
11. Channel 83 / Fern Kinney - Tonight

Normally I'd avoid having a single artist dominate the track list like that but it sounded good so gently caress it.

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
Made a new mix! Lots of house and techno both new and old (mostly old). Enjoy!

https://www.mixcloud.com/robmccall/space-station-workout-video/

Soulphiction - Ann Arbor [Musik Krause]
TYf - Red Hills (Cabaret Voltaire remix) [Join Our Club]
People Get Real - Tang [Blindetonation]
Unspecified Enemies - Multi Ordinal Tracking Unit [Numbers]
ILS - No Soul (PMT mix) [Marine Parade]
DJ Fast Eddie - Hip House [DJ International]
Neon Judgment - TV Treated (Jimmy Edgar remix) [Lektroluv]
Bam Bam - Move To Da Groove [Stilove4music]
Vincent Markowski - The Madness of Moths [D.C. Recordings]
Nightmares on Wax - Dextrous (Warp Records)
L.B. Dub Corp - Take a Ride feat. Benjamin Zephaniah [Ostgut Ton]
Roisin Murphy - Jealousy (House mix) [Crosstown Rebels]
Cevin Fisher - Music Saved My Life (Pete Heller’s Groove Jet Moment Mix) [Maxi Records]
TBD - Okay, Cool [DFA]
Bicep - Mixxmaster 88 [Wolf Music Recordings]
Bobby Konders - Nervous Acid [Massive B]
Aphex Twin - Analogue Bubblebath [Mighty Force]

Vernacular fucked around with this message at 21:48 on May 14, 2015

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
Hello again thread been a while

https://hearthis.at/kaihandberg/mixmixmix/

Mike Cartwright
Oct 29, 2011

state of the art
Whipped up another serving of serotonin. This time, a foray into some classix with a touch of contemporary bullshit to spice up your summer romance.

https://soundcloud.com/djfists/serotonin-vol-5-in-the-mood-for-love

---

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Where's a good place to hear high quality house club sets? Podcasts and mixes and radio shows and albums are all very well but I want to get a better idea of what my favorite DJs actually play to people in a live environment.

Firaga
Jan 4, 2005
WHAT YOU SAY

Sharzak posted:

Where's a good place to hear high quality house club sets? Podcasts and mixes and radio shows and albums are all very well but I want to get a better idea of what my favorite DJs actually play to people in a live environment.

https://www.mixesdb.com is my favourite.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
http://www.be-at.tv/

See them as well

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

Meant to post this the other day. My set from http://ultrawizardsword.net/ a few weeks ago. Mostly instrumental hiphop, with some house/tech house near the end. Dodgy in one or two spots but otherwise not bad for being fairly out of practice since last fall

https://www.mixcloud.com/vanillaslimfast/live-on-ultra-wizard-sword-2015-05-08/

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
My first set at Lightning in a Bottle (renegade). Trip hop/downtempo/electronic, check it out here:

https://www.mixcloud.com/mitztronic/mitztronic-untamed-spirits-lightning-in-a-bottle-2015/

Will post the rest in the coming days; did four sets total

I am cancelling my soundcloud pro membership... can't handle all the bullshit anymore, don't want to support them with my money.

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

mitztronic posted:

I am cancelling my soundcloud pro membership... can't handle all the bullshit anymore, don't want to support them with my money.

Yep. Let mine lapse a few weeks ago when it came due for renewal. Got a follow-up survey which I made sure to fill out and let them know exactly why I was not giving them any more money

Dessert Rose
May 17, 2004

Also let mine lapse when it did. If I want to distribute my mixes, I have mixcloud, and if I want to distribute my music, I'll put it on my own website where I actually own the traffic that shows up at my door. Soundcloud has apparently forgotten who actually makes the content that gets people on their site & looking at ads.

I don't really care about being noticed though. If I did I'd probably still be begging for FB likes and soundcloud follows and whatever other poo poo.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
All of them:

https://www.mixcloud.com/mitztronic/playlists/lightning-in-a-bottle-2015/

Won't copy the tracklists here, but the genres are: 1) trip hop, 2) bass house, 3) psychedelic/downtempo, 4) future bass

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
Glad to see people hopping on the Mixcloud bandwagon. Soundcloud just isn't worth the time/money anymore.

Mike Cartwright posted:

Whipped up another serving of serotonin. This time, a foray into some classix with a touch of contemporary bullshit to spice up your summer romance.

https://soundcloud.com/djfists/serotonin-vol-5-in-the-mood-for-love

---

Looks loving awesome, will definitely listen

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

My opening set for Max Cooper at Beta Nightclub a few weekends ago. downtempo/breaks/deep house/house

https://soundcloud.com/vanillaslimfast/bones-live-at-beta-2015-05-30

Tracklist:
01. The Sight Below - Shimmer
02. Blond:ish - Stolen Romance Feat. Audysea
03. Lusine - Arterial
04. Roots Manuva - Like A Drum (prod. Machinedrum)
05. Johannes Brecht - Nuages (Slow Version)
06. Lonely Boy - Take Your Time
07. Volta Cab - Oasis Dub
08. Mark Barrott - Bush Society
09. Simian Mobile Disco - Hypnick Jerk
10. High Heels Breaker - Stand by You
11. Axel Bartsch - Daight (Soul Clap's O.G. Electro Mix)
12. DJ Hell - The Angst (Deniz Kurtel & Wolf + Lamb Remix)
13. Fantastic Man - Donkey Punch
14. Matthew Styles - New Build (Original 12" Mix)
15. Genius Of Time - Houston We Have A Problem
16. Nils Ohrmann - Take It Easy
17. Downtown Party Network - Keep On Running
18. Riverside Drive - Earth to Mars (Your Momma Naked Mix)
19. Archie Bronson Outfit - Hoola (Motor City Drum Ensemble Remix)
20. Sow Wild Oats - Aftermath
21. Alessio Mereu - Sore
22. Session Victim - The Most Beautiful Divorce Ever
23. Paxton Fettel - She's All Right (Jimpster Remix)
24. Maceo Plex - Sleazy E
25. Tom Demac - Beckett's Racket
26. Siopis - Flashback

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
My residency hosted my birthday party and I played a disco set for it, first time doing one out for a crowd and I think it turned out pretty well, lots of people danced!

https://soundcloud.com/djcatvest/dj-catte-vests-disco-birthday-set

Sister Sledge - Lost In Music (Dimitri From Paris Remix)
African Suite - In The Pocket
Suzy Q - I Can’t Give You More
The Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing (Todd Terje Edit)
Dan Hartman - Vertigo/Relight My Fire
Sylvester - Body Strong (I Feel Real) (PGS Sanfrandisko Rework)
Carrie Lucas - Dance With You
Chic - I'll Be There
Chic - I Want Your Love
Todd Terje - Inspector Norse
Channel 83 - Tonight
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
John Davis & The Monster Orchestra - Love Magic
Discgnosis - Step By Step
Bill Brandon - We Fell In Love While Dancing
Bill Wolfer - Papa Was A Rolling Stone

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010
Got to open for Maya Jane Coles and Martyn last month, probably one of my biggest gigs to date. I was starting early, so I got to vibe out before getting into it when critical mass got the floor going. I played all vinyl so I don't have the whole tracklist off-hand. Will write down what I remember and update with full listing soon. Very fun (and nerve-wracking) to play a bunch of tunes that aren't on a grid, keeps you on your toes!

https://soundcloud.com/as-you-like-it/nackt-ayli-w-maya-jane-coles

Osibisa - ???
Curtis Mayfield - Give Me Your Love (Todd Terje Edit)
Al Green - Love and Happiness (Shoes Edit)
George McCrae - Rock Your Baby
Sade - Give It Up (Matrixxman & Vin Sol Remix)
Mr. Scruff - Cheeky
Kerrier District - Let's Dance and Freak
Paul Simon - Diamonds on the Souls of Her Shoes (Todd Terje Edit)
Black Madonna - Stay
Andres - Jazz Dance
Cos-Ber-Zam - Ne Noya (Daphni Mix)
Owiny Sigoma Band - Nyiduonge Drums
Budos Band - ???
Kerrier District - ???
Panthera Krause - Rewo
Chrissy Murderbot - Hello?
Bobby Browser - History
Tortured Soul - How's Your Life?
Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman
Mak & Pasteman - Body Work
HNNY - 12.00
Leon Vynehall - House of Dupree
Dauwd - Heat Division (Tim Goldsworthy Remix)
Joy Orbison - Big Room Tech House DJ Tool Tip
Mr. G - ???

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

reichsten posted:

Got to open for Maya Jane Coles and Martyn last month, probably one of my biggest gigs to date. I was starting early, so I got to vibe out before getting into it when critical mass got the floor going. I played all vinyl so I don't have the whole tracklist off-hand. Will write down what I remember and update with full listing soon. Very fun (and nerve-wracking) to play a bunch of tunes that aren't on a grid, keeps you on your toes!

Osibisa - ???
Curtis Mayfield - Give Me Your Love (Todd Terje Edit)
Al Green - Love and Happiness (Shoes Edit)
George McCrae - Rock Your Baby
Sade - Give It Up (Matrixxman & Vin Sol Remix)
Mr. Scruff - Cheeky
Kerrier District - Let's Dance and Freak
Paul Simon - Diamonds on the Souls of Her Shoes (Todd Terje Edit)
Black Madonna - Stay
Andres - Jazz Dance
Cos-Ber-Zam - Ne Noya (Daphni Mix)
Owiny Sigoma Band - Nyiduonge Drums
Budos Band - ???
Kerrier District - ???
Panthera Krause - Rewo
Chrissy Murderbot - Hello?
Bobby Browser - History
Tortured Soul - How's Your Life?
Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman
Mak & Pasteman - Body Work
HNNY - 12.00
Leon Vynehall - House of Dupree
Dauwd - Heat Division (Tim Goldsworthy Remix)
Joy Orbison - Big Room Tech House DJ Tool Tip
Mr. G - ???

congrats. first track is "the dawn". (my dad was a big osibisa fan. I also saw them live)

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
Had this mix that I did a few years back for a podcast here in Seoul sitting around, so I went ahead and uploaded it. Lots of techno and house!

https://www.mixcloud.com/robmccall/less-n-less-podcast-e048/

1.Awakening (Jimpster Remix) by Ken Ishii
2.Flow Figure by Tama Sumo, Prosumer
3.Can't Get Enough (Original 12" Spanish Mix) by Liz Torres, Edward Crosby
4.Spicy Stick by Red Axes
5.Freaks by Lee Curtiss, Debbie Rennalds
6.Outbreak by Subway
7.Make Me Crazy by Borderline
8.Zoe (Blake Jarrell Remix) by Sam Paganini
9.Triangled by @U
10.Greatest Hit (Mark E Late Night Space Workout Mix) by Annie
11.Nyhus Pt. 1 byJesper Dahlback
12.Spec Ops Two by Lutzenkirchen
13.Fruit of the Room by Steve Rachmad
14.Oxide (Renato Cohen Remix) by Technasia
15.Source of Light (Daniel Avery Remix) by D.R.U.G.S.

Blowdryer
Jan 25, 2008
If you're down with some soulful piano house I got you.

https://soundcloud.com/swanconnley/might-as-sessionz/s-r6Qcl

quote:

Allure - I Will Change (Jordan Lee Remix)
Chez Damier - I Never Knew Love (Made In Detroit Mix)
Luca Signorini - A Night in Paris (Brian Tappert Special Edit)
Fast Eddie Ft. CeCe Peniston - Get To Steppin' (Shane D Club Mix)
Demuir - Stick In Cider - Macedonia
Joy Orbison - Donell
Giano - Never Enough
Glenn Astro - Love Jones (CTEPEO '57 Remix)
Barbara Tucker - Beautiful People (The Underground Network Remix)
Outboxx - Planet Love
Fold - No Foolin
Kyle Hall - Down!
la Zebra - Night Grooves
Fantasia Barrino - Free Yourself (Charles Spencer & David Harness Remix)
Kevin Griffiths - Acid Splash (Leon Vynehall Mix)
Burns - So Many Nights
Basement Jaxx - Miracles Keep On Playin' (Red Alert Remix)
Cleptomaniacs & Bryan Chambers - All I Do (Cleptomaniacs Ghost Mix)
Eli Escobar - Love Thing Part 2 (DJ Mehdi Club Mix)
Addvibe - Brothers
Elijah John Group - Keep A Little Love For Yourself
Masters At Work feat. India - To Be In Love
Addvibe - Feels So Good 2Nite
Tortured Soul - Dirty (Makoto 4x4 Remix)
Incognito - Nights Over Egypt

It's private because I'm going to use it for this artist collective I'm in to go with my ep/single.

reichsten posted:

This is awesome you're awesome!!! I think we like some of the same music styles.

I see you listening to Axel Boman's mixmag/boiler room sets.

E2; also don't delete that mix I'm going to post it.

Blowdryer fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jul 24, 2015

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

https://soundcloud.com/commerz/dont-tread-on-b

COMMERZ COMES THROUGH ONCE AGAIN WITH THAT FIRE, THAT GOOD poo poo! TRUE SOUTHERN BANGERZ WITH A LITTLE SPRINKLE OF CHICAGO DRILL 2 MAKE U SAY NAH! *CHIEF KEEF

Faster - Travis Porter
Real Niggas Make The World Go Around - Young Dolph Ft. Shy Glizzy
Brothers - Prince Dre
Bezels - Xemnas
Lil Gurl poo poo - Rocko Ft. Young Thug
Blatlanta - Waka Flocka Flame
Gah drat - Rolls Royce Rizzy Ft. JD, K Camp, Twista & Lil Scrappy
Itchin - Future
Ounces - Migos
Nothin Important Than Money - Young Scooter Ft. Marco Kourtney Money
Chanel Vintage - Metro Boomin Ft. Future, Young Thug
Check - Yo Gotti
Stevie Wonder - Gucci Mane Ft. Future
YAY - Gucci Mane & Young Thug
Oh My - Boogie
It Don't Make No Sense - Master P Ft. Chief Keef
gently caress Up Some Commas - Future
Semi On Em - Gucci Mane & Chief Keef
Ya Know It - Quez
Leanin - Bankroll Fresh Ft. Chad Billyon
Dumber - Lil Uzi Vert
1230 - French Montana & Waka Flocka
Young Rich Niggas - Migos
How I Feel - DJ Smokey Ft. Zoey Dollaz, Young Breed
Karate Chop - Future
Check - Speaker Knockerz Ft. Young Dolph, Jose Guapo
Big Deal - Young Dolph
Nasty Freestyle - T Wayne

gucci bane fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Jul 29, 2015

reichsten
Jan 13, 2010

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

congrats. first track is "the dawn". (my dad was a big osibisa fan. I also saw them live)

Cheers, thanks! Haha totally makes sense why it worked so well to open, I just couldn't find what I did with the record off-hand so I was doing the track-list off memory. Thanks!

Blowdryer posted:

This is awesome you're awesome!!! I think we like some of the same music styles. Here's all of the songs that I was thinking you may like.

http://www.lst-records.com/music/analog
http://www.lst-records.com/music/organic

I see you listening to Axel Boman's mixmag/boiler room sets.

E2; also don't delete that mix I'm going to post it.

Hah thanks, glad you dig. I'll check the links. But I haven't heard these Axel Boman mixes, I'm assuming there's a lot of the same tunes in there? I guess that means I'm on the right track ;-)

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

REUP gently caress SOUNDCLOUD

https://soundcloud.com/commerz/playstation-commerz-2 soundcloud removed :(

~SONGS FROM DEEP IN THA CLUB & ALSO FOR U TO JUST LISTEN 2, ENJOY & RAP ALONG W/~

~Secret Songs~
Gucci Flip Flops - Neuport
LOLLIPOP - Foba
Static - Bosstone
TRY ME (NICK CATCHDUBS JERSEY GARDENS MIX) - DEJ LOAF
She Get It From Her Mama - Mike Gip
Coco (Sartana Bootleg) - OT Genesis
HDYGRLZ ANTHM - FLOSSTRADAMUS
Goooo (Baht Edit) - TNGHT
All Day - Kanye West (Oh Boy x Korky Buchek x Wethaka Refix)
Shallow - Hoodboi
Born In The Cold (Klimeks Remix) - Wiley
Dropped Off - Dexter Brandon
Bando (Ryan Hemsworth Remix) - Migos
Feel The Heat feat Rare Times (Arnold Remix) - Groundislava
Slo Mo - R1 Ryders
WDYW (Foba & Young Luxenberg Club Edit) - Carnage feat Asap Ferg, Lil Uzi Vert & Rich The Kid
Smoke Signal X Upper Echelon (Imaabs Bootleg) - Tomás Urquieta
Temple (OSOSBLANCO Remix) - Sam Gellaitry
Get a Life (Swisha Sweet x Swaqqy Dolphin Remix) - Salva
All Black Outfit (In The Club) - Kieran Loftus
KILL DA BITCH (HUSH REMIX) - Sugur Shane
Computers ft Bob - Shmurda (Vices & Gutta Remix) - Rowdy Rebel
Motorola 68K - Munguugnum
Swagga Like Us (mathbonus remix) - Jay - Z/TI/MIA

gucci bane fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Aug 5, 2015

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
Did a guest mix for a show that airs in Berlin on Saturday nights, it was a pretty fun opportunity.

https://soundcloud.com/djcatvest/mix-for-soundscapes-882015

tracklist:
Visti & Meyland - Stars (Rodion And Mamarella Mix)
Visti & Meyland - Stars (The Time And Space Machine Remix)
Agoria - Panta Rei (Balearic Mix)
Cerrone - Give Me Love (Frankie Knuckles Remix)
Marius Våreid - Telemark (Mv Klubb Version)
Todd Terje - Oh Joy
Crystal Fighters - Follow (Diskjokke Remix)
Aksel Friberg, Terje Olsen feat. Kicki Halmos - To Be There With You (Disco Mix)
Johannes Heil - From Within
Chicken Lips - He Not In
Lifelike & Kris Menace - Discopolis
Dolle Jolle - Balearic Incarnation (Todd Terje Remix)

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

Opening set for Oona Dahl in the basement of a Sushi restaurant last Friday night. Some moody deep house into some funkier stuff

https://soundcloud.com/vanillaslimfast/live-at-hailands-underground-2015-08-07

Tracklist
01. Rancido - The Encounter (feat. Kerns)
02. Session Victim - Hyuwee (Kosi Edit)
03. Vincenzo - 106 Downtown (Genius of Time Remix)
04. Craig Bratley - Computer Controlled (Velvet Season & The Hearts of Gold Mix)
05. Maurice Aymard - Air (Ben La Desh Remix)
06. Sei A - Never Wander
07. X-Press 2 & PBR Streetgang - Cosine
08. Three Machines - Antara
09. fp-oner (Fred P) - Manifestations Taking Place
10. La Fleur - Orbit (Acid Mondays Remix)
11. Doubtingthomas - Little Helpers 56-1
12. Catz 'n Dogz - The Joy
13. Joris Voorn - The Wild (Vinyl Mix)
14. The Mekanism - Touch
15. Brame & Hamo - Hotshot
16. Ghost Culture - Mouth (Shan & Gerd Janson Club Mix)
17. Fouk - Kill Frenzy
18. Session Victim - The Most Beautiful Divorce Ever
19. Cuthead - Brazilliance
20. Paxton Fettel - She's All Right
21. Freddie Norwood - Meet Me in Montauk (feat. Arthur Miles)
22. Sandrow M - Kuiper Belt Rose
23. Head Nodding Society - Nudge Up
24. Sei A - Gasp

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Deep space techno explorations, recorded live at The Basement. Trying out some new things under a new name:

https://www.mixcloud.com/khybersound/khyber-session-one/

Tracks:

1. Hydraulic Pump - DJ Deep
2. Power Clean - 2000 And One
3. Refractions - Turbo Turbo
4. The Release - Baskerville
5. Learning Curve - Stranger
6. Grind - Mike Gervais
7. Solid Sleep - Jeff Mills
8. Amsterdam 808 - Beesmunt Soundsystem
9. Concentrate (Truncate Rework) - Truncate
10. Spaceman - Adam Beyer
11. Deep Space - Deadbeat
12. Lost Drum Tape 2 - Moteka
13. Parameter One - Monomood
14. First Wilson (Yaleesa Hall Remix) - Will & Ink
15. Resdelby - Jonas Kopp
16. N'Noby - RYME

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Just can't stop. My iTunes library is hosed, I lost all my Serato cue points, I broke my wrist last week, but I made another techno mix

https://www.mixcloud.com/khybersound/khyber-session-two/

Tracks:

1. Dinner & Corsica - New York Transit Authority
2. Nite Roads - Turbo Turbo
3. Your One - Sqim
4. Also! (The Junkies Remix) - Ruben Mandolini
5. Basement Structure - SCNTST
6. One - TWR72
7. Another One - Truncate
8. Terminus (Rfirter Remix) - Andre Kronert
9. Unknown - Unknown
10. Neurosis (Surgeon Remix) - Ben Sims
11. Bleaching - S-File
12. Section 2 (Alan Fitzpatrick Edit) - Mark Broom
13. Unknown - Unknown
14. Acid Room 8 - M Fukuda
15. Walfisch - Roman Poncet
16. Alt - Klienfeld
17. Leitzeiten - Turbo Turbo

defrag
Feb 27, 2011

deep progressive tech house

https://soundcloud.com/defrag-3/benthic

01_ Prelude - Sonic Future
02_ Havana (Guy J Remix) - Ramon Tapia & Stavroz
03_ Fabel (Hanne & Lore Remix) - Zoo Brazil
04_ The Guru - Pelé & Shawnecy
05_ Play the Room - Hot Since 82
06_ Hot Head (Olivier Giacomotto Remix) - Per QX & Elias Bravo
07_ Bigger Than Prince (Jay Lumen Remix) - Green Velvet
08_ Cracks (feat. Cari Golden) - Simone Vitullo
09_ Vca - Alberto Ruiz & Oscar Aguilera
10_ Exit (feat. Miss Kittin) - Dubfire
11_ 313 (Detroit Calling) - Pleasurekraft, Jaceo & Vedic
12_ The Lost Interview - Gonzalez (Spain)
13_ Hurricane (Booka Shade Remix) - Karin Park & Pandora Drive
14_ High Tide - Kyodai
15_ Can't Deny (feat. Taliwa) - Sonny Fodera
16_ Dusk - Olivier Giacomotto
17_ Street Stuff (D.T.T.H.) - Jay Lumen
18_ Horny - Anarchy Rice
19_ Bsunday - Matador
20_ Don't You Know (Hector Sawiak Remix) - Chantola & J-Junior
21_ Your Secret Desire - Re:Axis
22_ Sludge - Quivver
23_ Wet Call (Re:Axis Remix) - Yo Montero & Ian Cris
24_ Just Escape (Justin Martin Dub) - Escape
25_ Don't Hide It - Alexkid
26_ Stay with Me - Elite Force
27_ Mr. Bass (feat. Super Flu) - Andhim
28_ Bybrid - Collective Machine
29_ The Sixth Day - Model1
30_ Swayed - Kiasmos
31_ El Amor - Collective Machine
32_ Can't Rename This One - Moshic
33_ Decomposing - Andrea Oliva
34_ Panamax - YOKTO

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.
Tech House and stuff - Burning Man 2015 mixtape

https://www.mixcloud.com/alfaj0r/burn-2015/

1.Good Vibes - Nick Olivetti
2.Live My Life - Butler, Bontan, Vula
3.Sexus (DJ Anna Remix) - FormatB, Pleasurekraft
4.Get Up - Josh Butler
5.Montreal (EJECA Remix) - Bloc Party
6.It's All About Me - Green Velvet, Jay Lumen
7.The Break (Egoism Remix) - Mihalis Safras, Chus & Ceballos
8.MESMERIZED (Cristoph Remix) - KANT
9.Walk On - Patrick Topping
10.The Make Up - Detroit Swindle
11.Can't Stop - Anthony Attalla

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
Did an opening set at my local rave warehouse Saturday night. Dude who threw it is one of the few who actually knows what he's doing when it comes to throwing that sort of thing so I was honored to be a part of it.

Lot of tech house, some left-field nu-disco/disco house as well.

Tracklist:
Julio Bashmore -Battle For Middle You (Maurice Donovan Dub)
Trentemoller - In Progress (Original Mix)
Mungolian Jetset- Smells Like Gasoline (Full-length Version)
Todd Terje - Strandbar (Justin Van Der Volgen Remix)
Kane West - Recycle Bin
The Orb - Dirty Disco Dub(Codemonkey remix)
Todd Terje - Delorean Drums
Duke Dumont - Mumble Man
Format:B - Chunky
Je Davu & Da Silva - Music Got You Movin
Neal Howard - The Gathering (Joey Negro Edit)
poo poo Robot - Simple Things (Todd Terje Version)
Chicken Lips - He Not In (Original Mix)
John Talabot - Without You (Oskar Offermann Without Her Remix)
Oni Ayhun - OAR003-B (Original Mix)
Daft Punk - Around The World
Dubtribe Sound System No Puedo Estar Despierto
Sasha - Who Killed Sparky?
Bryan Ferry - Don't Stop The Dance (Todd Terje Remix)

https://soundcloud.com/djcatvest/live-universal-language-2

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Recovering from Strep from an inconsiderate burner after burning man. Wanted to go ahead and upload this, the rest of my sets to come soon.

Trip Hop, Downtempo, Electronica, and a dash of Magic: https://www.mixcloud.com/mitztronic/secret-fire-welcome-set-burning-man-2015/

code:
1.Departure - Imagined Herbal Flows
2.On the Water (Wave Maker Remix) - KoChu
3.Girls (Mitztronic Edit) - Slow Magic
4.Arrayanes (Mitztronic Edit) - Barrio Lindo feat. Barda
5.Weight of Light - Spoq
6.Roses - The Chainsmokers, ROZES
7.Darling, My Love Is Yours - Idle Earth
8.Forward (Mitztronic Edit) - Moods
9.Fallen Hero (Motor City Drum Ensemble Remix) - Nufrequency feat. Ben Onono
10.Parachute (Zastenker Remix) - Otto Knows
11.Future Forest (Mitztronic Edit) - Eliot Lipp
12.Talkin (Mitztronic Edit) - La Fine Equipe
13.Simple (Mitztronic Edit) - GRiZ feat. The Floozies
14.Open The Door - FKJ
15.Money In The Desert (Mitztronic Edit) - Bill Laurance
16.Back To Basics (Krafty Kuts Remix) - Dub FX
17.Sho Nuff Now (Mitztronic Edit) - Mocean Worker feat. Rahsaan
18.Bless My Soul - Nightmares On Wax
19.Ten Tigers (Bengal Remix) (Mitztronic Edit) - BONOBO
20.You, Me, Here, Now - Detroit Swindle
21.Just Decide (Mitztronic Remix) - Physica
22.The Calm Before - Jonny Faith
23.La Venganza - Akshin Alizadeh
24.Dollar Sign Dollar Sign ($$)- Nunca Duerma
25.The Underground Hog - Filip
26.Polaris (Mitztronic Edit) - Blackbird Blackbird
27.Pills - Hot Sugar
28.Trophies - Dorian Concept
29.Raxa (Mitztronic Remix) - Heart Space
30.Anoia - InnerCut
31.Ur Stare Is Always There - Nadine Carina, Urameshi
32.Zorepad - Polygrim
33.Autumn Leaves - Imagined Herbal Flows
34.Please Find My Mind - Perquisite, Sliderinc
35.At Home - Dubba Jonny
36.Crawling (Mitztronic Edit) - Hoffman, Kitty Stewart
37.Sun Clouds (Mitztronic Expansion) - Mohkov
38.Raster Noodles - Polygrim
39.Memories That Hurt - Polygrim
40.Satisfied (L'Age D'Or Remix) - Anton Oak
41.Reflected - Hoffman
42.When It Comes to Six - SCHiLLiNG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Lounge, downtempo, chill

https://www.mixcloud.com/mitztronic/the-mitztronic-ultralounge-miso-horny-burning-man-2015/

@ Miso Horny, Burning Man 2015

code:
1.Breaking Mirrors - Biologik
2.Black Apple (Edit) - AUTUMN STORM
3.Inside My Love - Lokoh feat. Olga Satsiuk
4.Quartz (Edit) - Pmgn
5.Nothing Nothing - Liz Cirelli, Minski
6.Dark Veins (Edit) - Haxxy
7.Overseas - Applescal
8.February - blky
9.The Hills (ASH-80 Remix) - All The People
10.Loka (Mitztronic's Extension) - Mim