Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Friday night, at home watching the footy, fixing my Unicolor developing drum with plumbing supplies and modifying it to take sheet film, while having an Old Peculier. Could be worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Spedman posted:

. Could be worse.

Yea. It could be Friday morning.
Forever reliving the day, never getting to the weekend.
D:

bobmarleysghost fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Apr 17, 2015

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Friday. Gateway to the weekend. 24" of snow so far, not stopping until early tomorrow. Sunday has up to 8" more predicted. Weekend sucks.

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01
It is supposed to be 16c and sunny all weekend. Welcome to Canada.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hi i'm zoe and i also enjoy hella sunbeams

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.
Weekend starts with a $5 garage sale score:

(four boxes full of mat board)

voodoorootbeer fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Apr 17, 2015

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
I guess the weekend also starts with breaking tables :v:

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

It's becoming a tradition

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.
Weekend starts with phone posting but not with giving fucks

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
The hottest in weekend fashion statements, my vintage fujifilm airplane pin arrived. I can't find and goddamn Ilford lapel pins WTF brits?

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
the weekend starts with getting yelled at for taking pictures

:(

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
the weekend started last night :snoop:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

8th-snype posted:

The hottest in weekend fashion statements, my vintage fujifilm airplane pin arrived. I can't find and goddamn Ilford lapel pins WTF brits?

Those are awesome

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Back to the Dorkroom, thank Satan for that.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Well, we got more snow than we thought. More to come. But at least the chickens liked the weekend.

Candace Doesn't Like Snow by torgeaux, on Flickr

Theres a bird RIGHT THERE by torgeaux, on Flickr

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Third pint of Beau's. Keep em coming.
What are all y'all up to on a sat night?

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004
Press the buttons all at once, all of the time
more chickens! more dogs! friendly animals and 35mm :yayclod: hops vine and cones in the background between them too :cheers:

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Elrobot posted:

more chickens! more dogs! friendly animals and 35mm :yayclod: hops vine and cones in the background between them too :cheers:

Every dog, no matter how friendly, has a version of that look he's giving that chicken.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Elrobot posted:

that's some quality side-eye

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
I have the LR+PS CC subscription.

The CC app says it has downloaded new LR, while furiously stealing focus every second from my browser window for no obvious reason because the CC app should be nothing more than a license check and download tool.

One shortcut still opens up LR5, which tells me I can upgrade to LR CC and opens a webpage that tells me to buy LR CC.

Another shortcut does nothing.

Both point at the exe according to Windows.

Adobe what have thou wrought.

You can make image editing software with an incredible intuitive UI but apparently a bootstrap download doodad needing only one button and a progress bar is impossible to make.

vse plokho

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

annapacketstormaya posted:

The CC app says it has downloaded new LR, while furiously stealing focus every second from my browser window for no obvious reason because the CC app should be nothing more than a license check and download tool.

One shortcut still opens up LR5, which tells me I can upgrade to LR CC and opens a webpage that tells me to buy LR CC.

You can make image editing software with an incredible intuitive UI but apparently a bootstrap download doodad needing only one button and a progress bar is impossible to make.

vse plokho

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

annapacketstormaya posted:

vse plokho

:owned:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
But seriously I had the same thing happen. remove your old LR then reinstal LR through the app. If that doesn't work try also signing out and then signing back into CC.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
also have you tried hailing satan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dakana posted:

also have you tried hailing satan

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

dear weekend thread

shortbus is sick and is going to the cat mechanic tomorrow to get her tires rotated or whatever the hell it is they do to fix cats

pray for shortbus

or hail satan for shortbus

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Hail Lilith, full of evil.
Our Lord Satan is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Gaahl.
Holy Lilith, Mother of Gaahl,
pray for us puritans,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

http://youtu.be/AUOs6SNm_gU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

please like literally pray for shortbus, she is very ill. i will post pictures if she seems to be in the mood.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Get well Shortbus, you'll pull through and make SoundMonkey post photos.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Spedman posted:

Get well Shortbus, you'll pull through and make SoundMonkey post photos.

I'll post hella photos when she's better. Seriously though, send good vibes to Shortbus, she is really ill.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
Get better soon Shortbus, so that you may be Posted soon.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Get better, shortbus!

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Everything about this weekend is awful

:smith:

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Mr. Despair posted:

Everything about this weekend is awful

:smith:

Nope, all gonna be good. Shortbus gets fixed (sorry for that language, shortbus) and all is well elsewhere. Trust me, have I ever lied to you that you know off?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Sickbus :smith:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Stay Safe Shortbus!

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Shortbus Report: Is at cat janitor's office, on IV fluids and antibiotics until Monday but is like alive and stuff and doesn't have cat ebola or anything.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
god bless our vets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Power through it, Shortbus. You can do it. Satan and The Dorkroom are with you.

• Locked thread