Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Friar Zucchini posted:

Well the Suburban is just a 4 speed and it still does lower RPMs at highway speeds. I think it's more a matter of what the gear ratios are than just how many there are of them. Plus I'd say we're lucky they even offer a stick, considering how hard this one was to find. There was one in Alabama and another in NC but they got sold, and mine came out of Panama City FL. I'm in Georgia.
How fast were you going? I haven't put a thousand miles yet on mine but so far I've found fuel economy to drop substantially at normal highway speeds, like 80 seems to be roughly 20% worse than 65. And as for clutch engagement, the only other manual I've driven that I can compare it to was a 4.0 Wrangler so this seems stupid easy to drive.

75-80 using cruise control, this includes stop and go in NYC waiting to go over the GW bridge.

I was lucky to find mine, the first Ford dealer I went to had a special order 2014 Focus SE with sport package (gunmetal sport wheels, rear discs, etc.) heated black leather, tuxedo black, appearance package, plus the 5 speed. Someone had ordered it and somehow got out of it.

Have you discovered FoCCCus yet? There's quite a bit you can mess with in the ECU with a cheapo OBD2 adapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

kastein posted:

Whoops, sorry, I am not saying that you guys could be replaced by computers. What I meant was "I dunno why anyone capable of flying a commercial airliner actually puts up with the poo poo pay and horrible hours/stress to do so". I would become a pilot for a corp jet or ultra rich eccentric with his own fleet in a second, but flying cattle cars around in the sky full of ornery passengers and getting poo poo on by the company for it while they dick you over pay wise? Fuuuuuck no. You have my undying respect for actually sticking to that because I don't think I would ever make it keep working.

I actually sat next to a pilot last trip - he was dead heading home, we got to bullshitting about work, etc. My job - hours suck, being away from home sucks, but at least I am paid pretty decently for it all. He was making half of what I made for way more bullshit, more hours, and less sleep. Why on earth some one would do that poo poo for what they make is beyond me (again the love of flight)

He was actually asking me about working for the RR, so I gave him all the specifics, he emailed me today and said that he is applying.

Liquid Communism posted:

Yeah, I'm not terribly worried about pretty. Gonna cover the bottom quarters with bed liner anyway since I spend so much time on gravel and salt that they're inevitably hosed.

Good call. I've got 220V available, but it's directly wired to the compressor. :) I'll keep an eye out.

If you can get a 220V mig, do it, but be prepared to shell out some cash. I know the entry level Hobart 220v model is the Handler 190, which runs around 700. The mid level model is 1500. But if you can afford a 220 machine, get it.

SiF uses a chinesium model that is a good bang for the buck as well. Everlast and Longevity welders seem to be rated pretty high, and they are also good bangs for the buck. Just don't go with a HF model or some eBay special, because those are absolute trash.

Edit: I forgot - add in safety gear too, gloves, welding apron, helmet, etc.

Just don't get the cheaper auto darkening, get a good one.

BrokenKnucklez fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Apr 25, 2015

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

kastein posted:

Whoops, sorry, I am not saying that you guys could be replaced by computers. What I meant was "I dunno why anyone capable of flying a commercial airliner actually puts up with the poo poo pay and horrible hours/stress to do so". I would become a pilot for a corp jet or ultra rich eccentric with his own fleet in a second, but flying cattle cars around in the sky full of ornery passengers and getting poo poo on by the company for it while they dick you over pay wise? Fuuuuuck no. You have my undying respect for actually sticking to that because I don't think I would ever make it keep working.

Made an assumption, sorry about that. It's a classic Catch-22; you can't be a professional pilot if you're mentally ill, but you have to be mentally ill to be a professional pilot.

The Locator posted:

^^ This, a thousand times. The only possible reason I can see to do it is simply the love of flight.

The love of flight doesn't put food on the table I'm afraid. Also that love dies a quick death in this business...everything is so heavily scripted from the time you sign in until the time you leave that it can hardly be called flying anymore.

MrChips fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Apr 25, 2015

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I think I've nearly got enough paint on this thing to give it a final wet sand, then see what I can do about getting a shine on it.

(that dark stuff at the back is just shadow from a tree)

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Pham Nuwen posted:

I think I've nearly got enough paint on this thing to give it a final wet sand, then see what I can do about getting a shine on it.

That's a proper color combo for that car right there.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

MrChips posted:

The love of flight doesn't put food on the table I'm afraid. Also that love dies a quick death in this business...everything is so heavily scripted from the time you sign in until the time you leave that it can hardly be called flying anymore.

Sounds exactly like me and professional cooking.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I just drove from Chicago to Bloomington, IN. Driving through Indiana mostly sucks but the parts around Bloomington seem nice.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Pham Nuwen posted:

Did you paint it yourself? Nice work!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Pham Nuwen posted:

:thumbsup:

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Did you paint it yourself? Nice work!

Roll-on Rustoleum job. I generally spend an hour right after work and then a few hours on the weekend when I can... At this point I've been going at it little by little for a few weeks and it's looking nice.

Anphear
Jan 20, 2008
So Mad Mike Whiddett finished his quad rotor (26B), twin turbo 2014 MX-5 and hes bringing it to the US to compete in Formula drift.

http://www.3news.co.nz/sport/mad-mikes-secret-drift-weapon-2015042517#axzz3YIsfPk2w

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Finally got the rest of the vehicles over to the new house. I would've liked a bigger garage, but for a one car its pretty drat roomy.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

opengl128 posted:

Finally got the rest of the vehicles over to the new house. I would've liked a bigger garage, but for a one car its pretty drat roomy.

Nothing wrong with that man. Beats the hell out of my single-car garage (where the car and your ladder could likely exist happily together, but not much else.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Anphear posted:

So Mad Mike Whiddett finished his quad rotor (26B), twin turbo 2014 MX-5 and hes bringing it to the US to compete in Formula drift.

http://www.3news.co.nz/sport/mad-mikes-secret-drift-weapon-2015042517#axzz3YIsfPk2w

That's a pretty pissed off sounding vacuum cleaner motor in there.

Anphear
Jan 20, 2008

nm posted:

That's a pretty pissed off sounding vacuum cleaner motor in there.

http://www.redbull.com/nz/en/motorsports/stories/1331677863197/project-radbul-power-is-nothing-without-control

...revelation that a four-rotor, twin turbo engine capable of producing well in excess of 1,200 horsepower will power Mad Mike Whidddett’s Project RADBUL, took the Mazda MX-5 pro drift car...

So yes its mental, but should produce the smoke the Fans love.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Noise Complaint posted:

Thankfully the 5 speed ones have a factory limited slip so you're not roasting one tire.

Are you sure they have a mechanical LSD? The ST with way more power doesn't have one - they use "torque vectoring" (ie, brake actuated traction control.) I can't imagine Ford putting a mechanical LSD in the normal manual Focus and not the performance model...

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

I really didn't like one of my best buddies girlfriends, and told him as much. Said he could do way better, etc. He ignored me of course and got married to her a couple of years later.

I'm super good friends with her now and realize she's one of the only ones who could put up with his dumb rear end. She's stable, cool, and a great mom to their kids.

It's really weird what changes over time. My best mates now are a married couple (they have been married for almost 10 years and have an awesome daughter) who now live in the same small town as me.

I first met her 15 years ago when my (then) best mate (not her now husband!) who I had grown up with (and at that point lived with) got off with her in a lovely club in town. She was quite annoying and fairly stupid. We were all very drunk.

They dated for a couple of years before breaking up. He then started dating (and later married) a crazy girl who banned all contact with any exes and anybody who knew them. Haven't really seen or spoken to him since, speak to them pretty much daily.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Anphear posted:

http://www.redbull.com/nz/en/motorsports/stories/1331677863197/project-radbul-power-is-nothing-without-control

...revelation that a four-rotor, twin turbo engine capable of producing well in excess of 1,200 horsepower will power Mad Mike Whidddett’s Project RADBUL, took the Mazda MX-5 pro drift car...

So yes its mental, but should produce the smoke the Fans love.

Speedhunters has a decent write up on it - http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/04/a-bull-at-the-gate-mad-mikes-26b-tt-mx-5-has-arrived/

According to that they'll run around 1000hp at low boost for reliability and control but can make 1500hp pretty easily. Insane.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Geoj posted:

Are you sure they have a mechanical LSD? The ST with way more power doesn't have one - they use "torque vectoring" (ie, brake actuated traction control.) I can't imagine Ford putting a mechanical LSD in the normal manual Focus and not the performance model...

Oh yeah I guess it is "Torque vectoring."

When I bought the car I wound up comparing it to others in that field and several comparison sites listed it as having a LSD. (Like this http://www.cars.com/ford/focus/2013/standard-equipment)

Either way the torque vectoring seems to perform pretty well as the last FWD vehicle I owned had an aftermarket Quaife and the Focus does pretty much just as well in the snow and slippery conditions.

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.

opengl128 posted:

Nice SV. GSXR front swap?

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Fun fact, Oreilly's has part numbers in their computer inventory for flux capacitors (121g) and Mr Fusion upgrade kits (121gmf) for the Delorian.

EDIT: And on their website.
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121G.oap
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121GMF.oap

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Apr 26, 2015

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Elmnt80 posted:

Fun fact, Oreilly's has part numbers in their computer inventory for flux capacitors (121g) and Mr Fusion upgrade kits (121gmf) for the Delorian.

EDIT: And on their website.
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121G.oap
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121GMF.oap

This is the only good thing about oreilly's especially as I think they ran my entirely old man (and woman) who knows everything about cars staff NAPA in my last city out of business.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Made it home from Kentucky. It was actually a decent trip. Never flying economy for work again- I could barely open my laptop and type. If I did not have a cordless mouse, I wouldn't have gotten anything done. On a site note, the shine of the new job is wearing off quickly. At least I get to work with some nice people and the paychecks good.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Tomorrow is a good day.

Getting a $3400 check from our renters ($1,000 nonrefundable pet deposit, $1,200 damage deposit, $1,200 first month's rent), who are signing an 18 month corporate lease being paid for by Airbus thereafter. For a house that the monthly payment including property tax and insurance is $587 a month.

Saw a Ducati Monster today. Nice bike. I get the itch to pick up a bike every so often, but it passes.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Tide posted:

Getting a $3400 check from our renters ($1,000 nonrefundable pet deposit, $1,200 damage deposit, $1,200 first month's rent), who are signing an 18 month corporate lease being paid for by Airbus thereafter. For a house that the monthly payment including property tax and insurance is $587 a month.

fuckrenting.txt

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm surw theres a whiskey drinker or two in AI, So I wanted to whore this out. The finest sipping whiskey I have personally come across in the actually obtainable range. By which I mean not some housand dollar one of six limited reserve bullshit. It's a Seattle local whiskey, but if anyone finds it online GET IT. I'm now ojna god damned mission to find a wholel botttle of y own.

Holu fuxk its good

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

I'm surw theres a whiskey drinker or two in AI, So I wanted to whore this out. The finest sipping whiskey I have personally come across in the actually obtainable range. By which I mean not some housand dollar one of six limited reserve bullshit. It's a Seattle local whiskey, but if anyone finds it online GET IT. I'm now ojna god damned mission to find a wholel botttle of y own.

Holu fuxk its good

So who else can literally hear the drunk in this guy? I do need to try more whiskey though, all I've tried is Jack Daniels and Jim Beam black label. Does that stuff go down any easier?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Friar Zucchini posted:

So who else can literally hear the drunk in this guy? I do need to try more whiskey though, all I've tried is Jack Daniels and Jim Beam black label. Does that stuff go down any easier?

Jum beam is my go to broke wheoskey with bulliet rye my feelng fancy and t how bowsl both of them out lf the wawattwr

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Friar Zucchini posted:

Generally the nicer the whiskey, the smoother it is, to a point. Then it comes down to the individual tastes of each one. Some taste really good while others effectively taste like someone threw a clump of soil in your mouth.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Tide posted:

Tomorrow is a good day.

Saw a Ducati Monster today. Nice bike. I get the itch to pick up a bike every so often, but it passes.

Friday is my good day. I could pay my credit card off or buy a Focus RS :negative: perhaps being responsible is the answer.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Today was a good day. On my way to work (I was the 2nd driver in, due in at 12), my boss calls me panicked, saying "dude, get here ASAP, I have 6 orders on the screen and one driver, how far away are you?". I told him to look outside (I'd just pulled in). He'd already clocked me in, and ran outside with two deliveries and my bank as I was getting out of the car ($15 to make change with through the day).

I've made more in the past 2 weeks at the Hut than I did in almost 2 months at Jet's, and I'm consistently getting asked if I mind staying late, instead of "hey it's slow, wanna cut out early?". My bills went from 2 months behind on most stuff to current on everything in the slightly less than 2 weeks I've been back. Going to do a decent purchase soon and put a ceiling fan in my room (so I can stop melting in here), though swapping in a proper ceiling fan box will be a bitch with all the blown in insulation. At least I have attic access and a rake, so I can get to the box from both above and below. This one, with an added remote, looks pretty spiffy (especially the black marble side of the blades).

Wound up with 25 orders for the day, stayed an hour and a half late (hour and a half late yesterday too), and $120 in my pocket. Left me in a really good mood, so I figured I'd try the bowling alley down the street from work (they have much better rates than the 24/7 Plano Super Bowl about 5 miles away, and it's a much smaller place). Originally planned on bowling 2 games, wound up bowling 4. I suck at bowling (my high score tonight was 120), but it was still fun, and it actually gave me a little exercise. For whatever reason the manager didn't charge me for a shoe rental when I booked the lane; when I went to pay for 2 more games, the clerk said "... you brought your own shoes, right? I don't see a rental on here". Uh.. yeah, yeah I did! The lanes look like they could use refinishing at some point, but only at the very beginning of them. Only gripe is it's impossible for me to find a light ball that fits my monster thumb (I prefer 10, MAYBE 12 pounders), though that's common everywhere. I wound up with a 14, and was still managing to clock 17-18 mph with it.

The bad part: I was expecting a shipment of headphones from meh.com. They weren't here. I checked the tracking, and it showed "Delivered to mailbox". Tried to file a claim with USPS, but the package wasn't insured (wtf?), so I've contacted both meh and USPS. Our carrier commonly (WAY too often) delivers orders to, we'll say 1233, instead of 1223. And the lady that lives at 1233 always either waits weeks to mark it "return to sender" or it just disappears. I've actually asked our carrier about a package that was due that day before when he dropped off our mail without the package, and he got an "oh poo poo" look on his face and hauled rear end back up to that house, and had to argue with the lady to get the package back. Unfortunately, this order was paid for with a debit card, but it was paid for with my USAA debit card, and USAA is pretty good about siding with the customer.

Tide posted:

Tomorrow is a good day.

The house across the street from me rents for $2200/month (or did, last time I saw a rental sign out front - it rented in less than 2 weeks).

It's a 3 bed/2 bath/2 car garage, upper-middle class neighborhood, built in 1994, no upgrades ever done.

Our house was built by the same builder, but it's 4/2/2. Our mortgage was under $1000/month (parents did put down a significant down payment, but still). It's paid off now, though property taxes are a little steep.

That's a pretty hefty nonrefundable pet deposit though, you might want to make sure that's legal in your state. Your state may also require that damage deposits be placed in an interest-bearing account. Still, it's a corporate lease, so Airbus probably didn't bat an eye.

Friar Zucchini posted:

Well the Suburban is just a 4 speed and it still does lower RPMs at highway speeds. I think it's more a matter of what the gear ratios are than just how many there are of them. Plus I'd say we're lucky they even offer a stick, considering how hard this one was to find. There was one in Alabama and another in NC but they got sold, and mine came out of Panama City FL. I'm in Georgia.

Vehicles with larger engines tend to be geared a lot lower - they have more torque, and the larger engines don't live as long at high RPMs as small engines do. Helps mileage a lot too, and the bigger engine has enough grunt to get it up and going.

Plus GM just has a serious boner for tall gearing. My 5 speed manual Ion (basically a Chevy Cobalt) is well below 3000 at 70 MPH, and that's with a small 2.2L. It does help that it has a ridiculously flat torque curve (especially for a 4 cylinder), but I have to drop 1 or even 2 gears to pass someone at highway speeds.

opengl128 posted:

Your one car garage is much deeper (and almost as wide!) as my 2 car garage - and when we actually do get 2 cars in ours, they're parked so close together that you have to weigh 150 or less to squeeze out of them. Actually, if you put the door on the wall with the window, and add about a foot, you'd have my garage.

Any house I buy will have to have a real garage, not a cramped closet that a 90s Accord could barely squeeze into.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Apr 26, 2015

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

some texas redneck posted:

Vehicles with larger engines tend to be geared a lot lower - they have more torque, and the larger engines don't live as long at high RPMs as small engines do. Helps mileage a lot too, and the bigger engine has enough grunt to get it up and going.

Plus GM just has a serious boner for tall gearing. My 5 speed manual Ion (basically a Chevy Cobalt) is well below 3000 at 70 MPH, and that's with a small 2.2L. It does help that it has a ridiculously flat torque curve (especially for a 4 cylinder), but I have to drop 1 or even 2 gears to pass someone at highway speeds.
But that's my question. I know the Suburban is supposed to be a huge beast with six liters of Vortec fury and literally all of the torque because who gives a gently caress about fuel economy when you can tow Betelgeuse, or at least five tons of it, but the Focus is supposed to be an efficient commuter so I just don't get why the Focus is geared lower.

Maybe just a dumb way to make the DCT sell better since the manual gets worse fuel economy because they "forgot" to add a sixth gear?

Friar Zucchini fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Apr 26, 2015

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Friar Zucchini posted:

But that's my question. I know the Suburban is supposed to be a huge beast with six liters of Vortec fury and literally all of the torque because who gives a gently caress about fuel economy when you can tow Betelgeuse, or at least five tons of it, but the Focus is supposed to be an efficient commuter so I just don't get why the Focus is geared lower.

Maybe just a dumb way to make the DCT sell better since the manual gets worse fuel economy because they "forgot" to add a sixth gear?

The engine is likely tuned to operate most efficiently at whatever RPMs you wind up at in the tallest gear at typical highway speeds. Smaller cars get smaller engines, which generate their power at higher RPMs, and operate more efficiently at a higher RPM than, say the 6.0 in a Suburban. The 6.0 is quite happy to cruise all day at <2000 RPM while doing highway speeds, and could still pass someone without downshifting... while trying to push your Focus to do highway speeds at those RPMs would destroy the engine in a hurry. You know how it sounds really unhappy if you, say, go into 3rd gear doing 15 mph? That's essentially what would happen if it were geared like the Suburban, and lugging does do long term damage.

Think of it like trying to pedal a 21 speed bicycle uphill in the tallest gear. It isn't going to happen without really hurting yourself.

My 01 Honda Accord would get 34+ MPG cruising at 3500-4000 RPM with the a/c on at 70-80 mph, no problem at all. I actually drove it from Dallas to Austin, stayed in Austin several days, then drove back, all on one tank, and averaged a bit over 33 MPG on that tank (EPA rating was 31 highway). It's part gearing, part aero, part engine tuning.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Apr 26, 2015

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

I'll continue on the it was a good day train. I cleaned, cooked food for the week then smoked a cigar and sharpened some knives...that was the entirety of my day. I've been doing so much running around, working on stuff and stressing over work/relationship poo poo the last month or so it was nice to have a day of nothing. Then to make things better the roommates left at 5 to go try a new Mexican restaurant. They drank too much (as usual) so they stayed at a hotel which means I didn't get woken up by stupid drunks.

Think I'll tackle the shifter bushings and install the short shift in the E21 today, maybe yank the 928 alternator if the weather cooperates.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
I love that they opened the new track right down the road from me. When I stop by the gas station, the cars there have shifted from Corvettes to Ferraris, Porsches, Lambos, GT-Rs, and so on; thank goodness. Always makes my day when I stop to grab a Monster and see a track-prepped 911 GT3 just chillin'.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Jum beam is my go to broke wheoskey with bulliet rye my feelng fancy and t how bowsl both of them out lf the wawattwr

Just drinking the standard bulleit now. rye is hella rare in aussie, only seen a jim beam rye and it costs more than black, and hardly anyone stocks it. and yeah, anything drinkable is $40+
I find non rye whiskeys too sweet, but you got to do what
All my favourite gins I drank over summer all went up in price too much.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Apr 26, 2015

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Devyl posted:

I love that they opened the new track right down the road from me. When I stop by the gas station, the cars there have shifted from Corvettes to Ferraris, Porsches, Lambos, GT-Rs, and so on; thank goodness. Always makes my day when I stop to grab a Monster and see a track-prepped 911 GT3 just chillin'.

How the hell had I not heard about this track until just now? Looks to be about 15 minutes closer than Barber to me. I should try to get the 320i up there this summer and see if I can raise the average laptimes a bit. Looks like a fun track too.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Pfft, Beam. Get on the level and get a bottle of Evan Williams. Better taste, $10/750ml

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Liquid Communism posted:

Pfft, Beam. Get on the level and get a bottle of Evan Williams. Better taste, $10/750ml

Pffft. At least I can sometimes get beam absolutely anywhere for $35. Evan williams is an exclusive import to one store chain only here, which is nowhere nearby, and $47. E: I hate the bastards (coles/liquorland) that got sole rights to import that. At $40+, I rather drink irish whiskey.

E:
VVVV

All that to read a DVD?

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Apr 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Happy Sunday

• Locked thread