Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Got to post pictures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

There is just... no possible way that's real. It ticks so many boxes it's got to be fake.

Then again, the "I HATE WOMEN THEY'RE SUCH BITCHES but I'm not because I'm cool, please love me" phenomenon is unfortunately very real.

also

caberham posted:

Got to post pictures

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

I'd sell my soul for a pitcher with a power sinker...
The pictures do not do justice to the crazy :words:. 26 and "extremely mature."

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I'm so loving curious what crazy thing made CPS take her kid away. That takes some really huge issues. Christ. And no way is that chick in the pics 5'3 and close to 200lbs, either it's not her or really old pictures.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You made CPS take her kids away because they loving hate you bitch.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

She's doing GREAT without meds!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

when you're older than 20 its time to take out the facial piercings.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

toggle posted:

No I like septum piercings so I can put my teeth on them and start pulling.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

toggle posted:

Haha, okay there gramps

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Was talking to someone for a while, we decided to hang out on a spur of the moment basis, seemed fun, y'know, i walked her over to my place

and while we were hanging out she called me a human being on three separate occasions, and then got mad over text that i didn't even shake her hand when i walked her back to where we met originally

hooooooly poo poo

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Wanamingo posted:

Haha, okay there gramps

Facial piercings and tongue studs do not belong in an office. Or on the face of a mum. Come on now. Whats the age where you grow out of facial piercings anyway? 25? 29? Who are you trying to get back at? Who hurt you

Genitals piercings can remain in after death tbh. Out of sight/hidden on my linkedin profile

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

toggle posted:

Facial piercings and tongue studs do not belong in an office. Or on the face of a mum. Come on now. Whats the age where you grow out of facial piercings anyway? 25? 29? Who are you trying to get back at? Who hurt you

Genitals piercings can remain in after death tbh. Out of sight/hidden on my linkedin profile

Not everyone wants to work in a boring office, gramps.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

toggle posted:

thats a good idea. while we're at it, dress codes are really cool and we shouldn't wear comfy clothes to work. haha in fact, lets just hire people based 100% off of conformity and not merit. i mean obviously everyone w/ piercings cannot be nice and productive and interact w/ ppl normally. lol. in fact, gently caress anyone that doesnt look like me.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
tho if you stuff your face full of metal you should probably be good at your job.

Vaginapocalypse
Mar 15, 2013

:qq: B-but it's so hard being white! Waaaaaagh! :qq:
this chunk of metal embedded in my flesh indicates that i am rebelling in a way that society tacitly is ok with

How nonconformist am i

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Scathach posted:

Do you not like buying things or something?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

vyst posted:

Do you not like buying things or something?

I totally hate money. Ya caught me.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

Scathach posted:

Relax, there's still plenty of food service and janitorial positions. You're set.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

you guys are very 'hip' and in the know when it comes to this sort of stuff, so sorry for bringing it up.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Nah I got an illustrator job and I weave some stuff. I'm good bro.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Coolie Ghost posted:

Was talking to someone for a while, we decided to hang out on a spur of the moment basis, seemed fun, y'know, i walked her over to my place

and while we were hanging out she called me a human being on three separate occasions, and then got mad over text that i didn't even shake her hand when i walked her back to where we met originally

hooooooly poo poo

lol maybe you were just being a human being 3 times?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Shaking hands during a date, even considering it, points to a date ending up really foul. Or you were a 3x human being.

Christ I want to make a Cupid account just to see what the horrible hype is and view the crazy firsthand.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Scathach posted:

Shaking hands during a date, even considering it, points to a date ending up really foul. Or you were a 3x human being.

Christ I want to make a Cupid account just to see what the horrible hype is and view the crazy firsthand.

chicks don't normally get into fags who weave their own pubic hair into itchy phalluses

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm drunk as gently caress and I got a date with an adorable androgynous short hailred girl on monday, I'm so excited.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

She's sooooooo cute and we've been texting tons, we're gonna go get pizza and she is just totally my type.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Get her preggers and raise the child as a girl if its a boy good luck

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
A date that doesn't start with an awkward European style kiss on the cheek is loving up let alone finishing it with a handshake

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

How do you conclude the signing of the waivers and nondisclosure agreements if not with a handshake? I'm starting to doubt some of you have even been on a date before

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Spakstik posted:

How do you conclude the signing of the waivers and nondisclosure agreements if not with a handshake? I'm starting to doubt some of you have even been on a date before

With a written and signed contract, you rube. Clearly.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol at the clowns with facial piercings getting booty bothered up in here.

God I love looking like a bull!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Scathach posted:

With a written and signed contract, you rube. Clearly.

lmao if u think thatll hold up in sex court wo bein notarized sucker :smug: enjoy bein a official sex ofender 4 lyfe sucka

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

opus111 posted:

lol maybe you were just being a human being 3 times?

lmao i wish hadn't deleted the messages she sent to me afterwards, she got drunk and sent me a long message complaining about how i didn't take her on an actual date where she would have been "better behaved", and that her sending this drunk text was "closure" and ended it with the lonely girl mantra "i hate boys" :allears:

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Coolie Ghost posted:

lmao i wish hadn't deleted the messages she sent to me afterwards, she got drunk and sent me a long message complaining about how i didn't take her on an actual date where she would have been "better behaved", and that her sending this drunk text was "closure" and ended it with the lonely girl mantra "i hate boys" :allears:

Yep girls and guys totally text while drunk for closure. Your beta bitch status is confirmed.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
I once had a girl blow off a date 2 hours before then decided she wanted the free meal after all. She spent the entire time being rude to the waiter and I but still had the nerve to be offended when I asked for separate checks.

She was so sure of the free food she had to go out to her car to get her purse. It was great.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

neonbregna posted:

Yep girls and guys totally text while drunk for closure. Your beta bitch status is confirmed.

I crave your alpha seed, please breed me for my consummate talents of raising your cuckspawn. You will find my hole to be exceptionally adequate I promise you this.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

C.P.A.N. posted:

I once had a girl blow off a date 2 hours before then decided she wanted the free meal after all. She spent the entire time being rude to the waiter and I but still had the nerve to be offended when I asked for separate checks.

She was so sure of the free food she had to go out to her car to get her purse. It was great.

This made me lol. Gold diggers man

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

C.P.A.N. posted:

Why didn't she just drive away?

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

toggle posted:

Why didn't she just drive away?

It was probably a place she liked and recommended, if she dined and dashed she could never go back plus they might even know who she was

plus he couldve just gave the place all the info he had on her

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lufiron posted:

It was probably a place she liked and recommended, if she dined and dashed she could never go back plus they might even know who she was

plus he couldve just gave the place all the info he had on her

Or maybe she was just a dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

My response: "I got your god right here!" *Presents middle finger.*

• Locked thread