Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

Libertine posted:

*Flash in for the double*

"Whoops I've silenced myself, ah dang I'm dead."

The casters are still stuck on the fact that Rumble got a 1v3 kill and are ignoring that he's like 50cs down and has 4 deaths... and then as I'm typing this a really good equalizer...

and now dat baron.

Raid Boss Hecarim engaged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Sej ult direct hit on the center point of the map.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

hecarim is a cool champion I'm really glad he's in the meta

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Perhaps Fusion is not the most ideal name for a team of solo queue randomness.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Man I need to spend the IP to unlock Hecarim but I'm so worried he's gonna get nerfed soon

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Two legs bad, four legs good

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Libertine posted:

*Flash in for the double*

"Whoops I've silenced myself, ah dang I'm dead."
I've been there :smith:

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
What the hell is this

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

Omnikin posted:

Man I need to spend the IP to unlock Hecarim but I'm so worried he's gonna get nerfed soon

He is, although the thing that's happening now is always the thing that happens when the patches are tilted in his favor.

He's still a cool ghost horse thing. Also important to remember that in this game he's like 75cs up on his lane opponent and has 8 kills.

Man this game is ugly. At least it's entertainingly ugly.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Gamsu finished Trinity Force at 21 minutes. At 29 minutes he also has Frozen Heart and Spirit Visage

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Not gonna lie, it seems like at this point Fusion says "Engage!" and Dig just shows up with easy flanks.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/Locodoco/status/592419866302226433

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Fusion are so tilted now, they keep trying to jump at every chance they get but its always an overcommit resulting in punish

SC Bracer posted:

Fusion has one of the best support staffs in challenger and they seem to have achieved nothing.

Their shot calling still has serious issues. Thats unfortunately one thing a support staff can never instill - you need players with the right approach to the game to have good decision making. A coach/analyst can help guide their decisions but that's about it.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

curiousCat posted:

Kiwikid is too intimidating.

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.
Gamsu over the Flame Horizon. Not a thing I would ever expect from Gamsu.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

He has been the best player on Dig this split if you don't count Kiwikid, which you shouldn't, because otherwise there's really nothing to discuss.

Gamsu is probably worth the import slot but honestly CoreJJ isn't. He's not awful or anything but those two import slots are extremely valuable and you need to get more out of it than CoreJJ. You could get comparable value out of any number of NA ADCs

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Homeguard warding is the new best strat.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
ah dig

the more things change :allears:

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Can this truly be the return of the legend? I've been disappointed so many times this season that I almost dare not hope, but perhaps this time...

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Huhi: "What are these wards you speak of ? "

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Jatt just sounds exasperated right now.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
It's amazing that Dignitas makes the same Baron throws despite having a constantly changing roster.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

QSS Alistar? Why not just buy Mikeal's? :confused:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Killed By Death posted:

QSS Alistar? Why not just buy Mikeal's? :confused:

QSS is way cheaper

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Hecarim: "Ghostblade not enough damage ? Gonna get IE then"

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

How do you lost a game when you had a 8-1 Hecarim at like 25 minutes.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Admoon posted:

How do you lost a game when you had a 8-1 Hecarim at like 25 minutes.

Dignitas

Baron

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I'm literally crying tears of joy right now. Everyone, with me now:
Dig- NI- T O S S !!!

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
Both these teams suck.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
so uh did shiphtur play that really badly or am I just bad

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

QSS is way cheaper

Which matters a lot when you have no gold item :downs:

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.
Let's lay odds for who gets auto-relegated in the summer split.

It's like 80%+ gonna be a team from this series.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
"This is our tribute to all of dignitas that has come before us"

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Redmark posted:

i guess the answer was to put shiphtur on a champ where he can't be passive and watch him achieve nothing with his ridiculous kda

also i'm glad that dig still throws at baron no matter what, the true nalcs tradition

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Redmark posted:

He's played it like total poo poo. He could've Q'd into the wave, he could've ulted behind them to proxy it, pretty much anything but what he did

E: Also I don't think he's upgraded his trinket once this series :argh:

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
The throw begins.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
He tried to kill the rumble for some reason, who had Zhonya's.

What a mess, but glad to see Fusion come back

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Also, while I am all for nerfing Hecarim, I feel like Rumble needs to be nerfed just as much, if not more. A champion with a midgame spike THAT high and so easily achievable has literally no business dealing so much lategame damage.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Redmark posted:

He has been extremely bad for awhile now. He actually looked pretty decent when assassins were big in the meta but he becomes some weird passive player as soon as his team is behind. That was extremely bad last season because they would build comps with the expectation that he would carry. Eventually they just made comps where they hoped he would contribute but honestly a lot of Digs problems the past two splits have been that Shiphtur won't be involved in any capacity no matter how important. It seems like he'd rather lose a game with no deaths than maybe die and win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

He has been extremely bad for awhile now. He actually looked pretty decent when assassins were big in the meta but he becomes some weird passive player as soon as his team is behind. That was extremely bad last season because they would build comps with the expectation that he would carry. Eventually they just made comps where they hoped he would contribute but honestly a lot of Digs problems the past two splits have been that Shiphtur won't be involved in any capacity no matter how important. It seems like he'd rather lose a game with no deaths than maybe die and win.

highlights: saving his ult to escape when it could have killed 2-3 people.

• Locked thread