Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Maybe you should lay off the trash liquor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Quite A Tool posted:

Maybe you should lay off the trash liquor.

Pretty sure it was the poo poo Chinese we had for lunch.

no broccoli please
Apr 20, 2007

no broccoli please you are nice here is a Nathaniel Hawthorne avatar
Is there a thread for rally discussion in AI? I'd start one if I was enough of an expert on it, but I'd like to learn more and stuff.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

Phone question: Ive never wanted or needed the latest and greatest, and usually upgrade my phone once its come down into about the $freeninetynine range. I'm currently rocking an iphone 4 non S, before that was a droid 4. I noticed my options this time were a 16gb Droid Maxx or for $50 a Galaxy S4 in white. Thoughts? All I basically use my phone for is macro taint photos and youtube, does an s4 have expandable storage? Is it worth the extra 50 over the Maxx for my needs and uses? The white color is a pretty strong negative for me but between the two if its simply an objectively better phone I can look past it.

I'd go for the S4. Like Geoj said, it's still very capable in terms of hardware (honestly it's better than a lot of the cheap phones on the market), and it does have a microSD slot. Camera on it is decent, not fantastic.

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

I just found out online reviews say the Droid Maxx has wireless inductive charging and if thats true of the model they have discounted thats simply too bad rear end to pass up, final nail in the S4 coffin :v:

My phone has inductive charging as well.

It doesn't charge as fast as USB, and some phones charge to 100%, then stop accepting a charge (so you wake up to a phone down to 75%). They also charge slower when there's a case on the phone.

They are nice when you just want to plop the phone down though, if the phone will trickle charge once it's fully charged.

As mentioned, you can add it to the S4, I think you just swap out the back cover and maybe the battery.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Rhyno posted:

It tastes exactly like Captain Morgan but for 1/4 of the cost! I ran back two days later to get a few more bottles but they were cleaned out.

Four more bucks and you could be drinking Sailor Jerry, and not wondering why you decided to dry-clean your tongue with overspiced shitwine. :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

1/4 of the cost and ALL of the hangover!

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
I used to tell people the hangovers off steel reserve were no different than any other booze. Then I got old.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Holy crap, RAM has come WAY down.

To bump my system from 8 to 16GB, using the exact same RAM I have now (Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz), is now down to $58 shipped on Amazon. A few months ago, the same kit (2 x 4GB sticks) was nearly $100. I'm starting to play with VMs a bit on my desktop (have Server 2k12 R2 in VirtualBox now)

Unfortunately, bumping the laptop up to 16GB will cost a bit more, since it only has 2 slots. It has 8GB now, which is plenty for most laptops, but I'm running VMs left and right on it in school. Looks like Crucial DDR3 1600 1.35v SO-DIMMs will run $110 shipped (2 x 8GB). Still a lot cheaper than even a few months ago, and I can sell the two 4GB SO-DIMMs to make up for it. Laptop is also getting a 250GB Samsung EVO SSD pretty soon (it has a 500GB 5400 RPM drive in it now). Like it or not, I'm stuck with this laptop for the next year, as everyone in my classes is required to have the same laptop model just to keep things simple.

Dumb question, anyone know if my 1.5V RAM from my desktop will work whenever I upgrade to a newer system? Looks like most platforms have moved to 1.35V, and I plan to build another system within a year. I know my current motherboard only supports 1.5V.

e: dear god, this motherboard officially supports up to DDR3 2133? Did that even exist when the Z68 chipset came out?

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum
I just got a 500GB Crucial SSD for about 115 on amazon. drat thing makes my old quad core desktop run like new.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Where's that Bad Luck Brian meme?

I bit the bullet and bought GTAV - after doing the *60 gigabyte* download, it seems my monitor has decided to have a stroke, and the entire left side is now distorted. Yaaaay.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

some texas redneck posted:

Holy crap, RAM has come WAY down.

To bump my system from 8 to 16GB, using the exact same RAM I have now (Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz), is now down to $58 shipped on Amazon.

If you think that's cheap you should have seen DDR3 prices in 2011. I bought 8 GB for my desktop for something like $35, and I'm still kicking myself for not ponying up another $25 at the time for 2x8 GB modules.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Senior Funkenstien posted:

I just got a 500GB Crucial SSD for about 115 on amazon. drat thing makes my old quad core desktop run like new.

I'm running a Samsung EVO 840 120GB in my desktop now. Paid $90 for it on sale about a year ago. The 240GB version goes for that now. But my PC went from "power on to usable desktop" to about 15 seconds... from several minutes (lots of services and a few servers running).

Never trusted Crucial SSDs after reading up on them in SH/SC, I'll stick with the Samsung Evo line. Nice tradeoff between their low end and high end line.

Geoj posted:

If you think that's cheap you should have seen DDR3 prices in 2011. I bought 8 GB for my desktop for something like $35, and I'm still kicking myself for not ponying up another $25 at the time for 2x8 GB modules.

I built this PC in 2011. :colbert: (holy crap is it really 4 years old now?!) I think I paid $55 for the RAM in here now, before a $15 or $20 mail in rebate, but it's Corsair's higher end gaming RAM. Well, was. I just want to make sure all of the RAM is identical, and the RAM that's in here now is still in production (pulled the p/n out of hwinfo64). The funny thing is, my go-to budget brand (Komputerbay - it's in every other PC in the house) is actually considerably more expensive for the RAM that meets the same specs as the Corsair RAM I have now.

What's going to be a bitch is actually using the other two slots - I have a massive CPU heatsink with a 120mm fan on it, and it just barely blocks one of the slots. I can move the fan to the other side of the heatsink, but I don't know how well it'll perform pulling air through the heatsink instead of blowing through, since there's a bit of a gap. I could always move it to the other side, then find a slim 120mm pusher fan for the front of the heatsink (it came with mounts for a 2nd fan). The CPU runs fairly cool despite a decent overclock as it is (i5-2500k @ 4.2 ghz), it's sitting around 38-40C on all cores right now, even with me watching TV on the PC and streaming some videos for class. Idle is about 32-34C.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Rhyno posted:

Oh my god I can't stop farting.

^^^^The reasons why I don't go out in crowds much any more.

I don't know... I just hate dealing with idiots any more. Maybe its because I'm getting old or I just like hanging out with my social circle. But gently caress me, dealing with other people some times becomes painful.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

So I thought I'd do something useful waiting for my contractors to start, grabbed a load of rags and degreaser and went to town on the work area.

For about 2 minutes before collapsing and nearly vomiting. I finished up and crawled away to hide and even now after 2 coffees I'm still shaking. I think I need to cut the crap out of my diet and lay off the cider for a few months, and start doing exercise. Any exercise at all.

:stonk:

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Woo! Fiber to the home internet ordered! should have it within the next 20 days!

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005
Send the cheap grog my way. Oh wait. Customs would grab it :( I've been looking on Aliexpress and Geek/Wish and lusting after all sorts of contraband, like laser pointers, knives, slingshots, blowguns and other stuff. Boo.

Speaking of contraband I was reading about absinthe recently and am now pondering the finer points of making it. I've got wormwood.

But seriously. I'd love some cheap booze. I don't get hangovers so it's all the same to me.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Got off my rear end and labelled all the ports on the punchdown block. Well, the ones I'm using anyway. Tidied up the wiring a bit, and got a cheap little Closetmaid wire shelf for the modem/router/whatever Verizon calls their FiOS thing. Router sits on the shelf (which is just the right size for it), with the TV tuners under it. The 8 port switch I'm currently using is screwed to the wall, surge protector (mid level APC, it'll get replaced with a small UPS eventually since every PC in the house is either on a UPS and/or a laptop anyway) is screwed to the bottom of the wood shelf. None of it is pretty, but it's all getting redone in a proper fashion within a month (in theory anyway - all of this was supposed to have been done 3 or 4 months ago).

Also made a quick and dirty excel spreadsheet showing what port goes where, what future ports will be used for, and what the jack color is for that port in rooms with multiple jacks. At least it gives me a plan, and something to reference when I go "duhhhhh what port is what?".

Really not looking forward to dropping the cables into the den, I'm going to need some long rear end gloves and a long sleeve shirt to even think about it - the ceiling in the den is the highest in the house, which means I have to yank out bunches of fiberglass in the attic (and possibly a little attic flooring) to drop cabling. At least the holes already exist, I'm going to just run it alongside the existing coax, and toss a 4 port keystone plate in place of the existing double coax plate (the house was originally wired with dual coax to every room, since it was built in the mid 90s before digital cable was a thing, yet the local cable company [I think it was CableVision back then?] was pushing over 100 channels). I may just use one of the 6 port keystone plates I already have, since I have plenty of covers for unused ports - it'll just mean getting a decora plate. And hoping the builders actually used a trim ring in the wall (they probably didn't, so I'll probably have to install an old work trim ring).

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Liquid Communism posted:

Four more bucks and you could be drinking Sailor Jerry, and not wondering why you decided to dry-clean your tongue with overspiced shitwine. :v:

Yeah gently caress you and your $9 rum bottles...

https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_374557/sailor-jerry-spiced-rum-700ml

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005

and they wonder why :420: is so common in Australia. Besides us being a pack of miserable bastards.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Ferremit posted:

Woo! Fiber to the home internet ordered! should have it within the next 20 days!
gently caress, that's nice. Luckily I live in an established area with cable, but feel sorry for mates who have to deal with ADSL

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

:420: is common in every first world country. *inhale*

So I found out a friend's band is opening for Chunk! No Captain Chunk! in a couple of weeks. Snagged tickets from the drummer of said friend's band today. I've seen both bands before (Chunk at Warped Tour, and seen friend's band several times, but not since they got a new singer).

I haven't been to a show in nearly 2 years. I have this ticket (for the small venue with Chunk, with friends' band opening), plus I have a ticket to Warped Tour (which, thank gently caress, they moved to June from August, so maybe I won't wind up talking to paramedics about dehydration this time).

The local stuff (Chunk + friend's band) is in the middle of the week, so getting that day off won't be an issue, even with short notice. I told my boss when I got rehired "just so you know, I already have tickets to Warped Tour this year, and it's on a Saturday", and he said that was fine as long as I gave him at least 2 weeks notice, so that shouldn't be a big deal either.

(any DFW goons going to Warped? Probably not, but hey, I like punk and hardcore too much for someone middle aged)

You Am I posted:

gently caress, that's nice. Luckily I live in an established area with cable, but feel sorry for mates who have to deal with ADSL

It is. The best cable internet I can get where I'm at is 100 down, 5 up. 5 megabit upstream when combined with 100 down. I can get up to 500/150 over fiber (for now anyway, until Frontier takes over, then they'll neuter everyone to 35/5 more than likely, like they've done in every fiber area they've bought from Verizon), currently have 75/75.

e: oh god, I just ran across this on stumbleupon. I don't even like eggs, and rarely eat bacon, but... my pants got really tight in the crotch when I saw this.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Apr 27, 2015

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Currently NBN is at 100/40 (which condsidering most of the continent is on ADSL at 1.5-24mbit and 100+yr old copper lines) is stonkingly fast, but the only thing limiting it is the hardware- the fiber is infinately upgradable.

Of course i went 100mbit, cos anything less just seems halfarsed :P

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Really not looking forward to dropping the cables into the den, I'm going to need some long rear end gloves and a long sleeve shirt to even think about it - the ceiling in the den is the highest in the house, which means I have to yank out bunches of fiberglass in the attic (and possibly a little attic flooring) to drop cabling. At least the holes already exist, I'm going to just run it alongside the existing coax,

If the coax is existing, just use it as a pull string, with a pull string attached.

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005

Ferremit posted:

Currently NBN is at 100/40 (which condsidering most of the continent is on ADSL at 1.5-24mbit and 100+yr old copper lines) is stonkingly fast, but the only thing limiting it is the hardware- the fiber is infinately upgradable.

Of course i went 100mbit, cos anything less just seems halfarsed :P

100/40? They offer it for 10mbit here. I lol'd. On 22mbit (raw. So overallocated it drops to dialup speeds at night). I'd rather pay $70/mo for unlimited 22mbit/fuckallmbit than the turds they are pedalling. Thing is I even saw them laying cable around here. Also the optus mobile upgrade / changing the AA batteries runningtheir tower has been pushed back a few months so far. I keep getting SMS's from them saying that it'll happen at a later date. It really comes down to gently caress our ancient infrastructure. I see PMG manholes around the place for the phone.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Yep- I dunno why it would be slower in a rural area but here 45kms from the Adelaide CBD we get the fastest possible. Signed up with Optus for ours because they offer Unlimited data, which they use a fair use policy on so if you cause network performance issues they'll cap your data off, but so far some guys on whingepool have been downloading 8+TB per month on it and not run into issues. Apart from Hard Drive space.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Called mom, asked what wattage bulbs she had in the front porch light fixtures. She said they were 15 watts. I bring home a bunch of 15 watt LED replacements (out of 6 bulbs outside, only 2 were still working).

Turns out they were 40 watts. :doh:

Still, the 15 watt replacements really give a nice soft light, and enough to see on the front porch. And only $5/ea at Ikea. They're clear, with an internal reflector. She likes to leave those lights on all night - once I do the other fixture, that'll cut the power usage down from 240 watts to 13.8 watts (2.3/ea). That's the second most expensive lighting circuit in the house at this point - the most expensive is the dining room chandelier (something like 30 x 40w bulbs), but we might have that light on for maybe 15 minutes a year.

Our December electric bill was the lowest we've ever had in 15 years of owning this house (first one ever under $100). Even with the a/c set on the low side (cool), we're getting hilariously low electric bills now that all of the stuff that's on most of the time has LEDs in it. poo poo really pays for itself faster than CFLs, and the price of cheaper LED bulbs is on par with CFLs about 7-8 years ago (we actually have some 10+ year old CFLs in the house).

meatpimp posted:

If the coax is existing, just use it as a pull string, with a pull string attached.

That's a thought.

The builders drilled massive holes for the coax during the buildout so there's really no reason to do that (beyond avoiding fiberglass). Also, the holes are just barely small enough to keep the cords from pulling through with the ends attached, but more than large enough to drop several CAT5E cables through.

The den is my very last priority - the only network device in there at the moment is a Roku 1 that rarely gets used. I have 2 more jacks in my own room to wire up first (one is actually needed for my laptop, since the laptop for some reason doesn't do 802.11n, only a/b/ac), the other is just for an eventual PC I plan to use to gently caress with server OS's), and one more in the study/office/whatever. Probably drop one into the "formal" living room as well; if nothing else, I can stick a WAP in there for the lovely wifi camera that's above the front door (about 15 ft away from the far wall of the living room). The only connectivity of any kind in there now is a phone jack, but the network jack under my desk is literally next to that jack - so swapping it for network (or network + phone) would only involve dropping another cable into that wall cavity. The keystone plate under my desk actually has an RJ11 port that ties into that phone jack so that I can use my fax modem (I'm an old gently caress who actually sends a fax now and then).

I'd like to eventually run one drop to the garage so I can get an IP based sprinkler controller, but it's literally easier to run the wiring along the outside of the house if I want to get to the garage. Wifi doesn't reach out there without a massive external antenna.

I'm also torn what wall to put the drops on in the den. It has the only CRT TV in the house, and when we eventually go to a flat panel (hopefully soon, the CRT is 16 years old, weighs over 300 lbs, and isn't exactly razor sharp anymore), it'll go above the fireplace - which is on a different wall. I can actually get to that area from the attic, but it'll be a serious pain in the rear end to get power over there.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Apr 27, 2015

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Ferremit posted:

Yep- I dunno why it would be slower in a rural area but here 45kms from the Adelaide CBD we get the fastest possible. Signed up with Optus for ours because they offer Unlimited data, which they use a fair use policy on so if you cause network performance issues they'll cap your data off, but so far some guys on whingepool have been downloading 8+TB per month on it and not run into issues. Apart from Hard Drive space.

8TB a month :aaa:

I have 500GB a month and barely make a dent in that.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

the dining room chandelier (something like 30 x 40w bulbs), but we might have that light on for maybe 15 minutes a year.

:stare:

Please take a photo of this 1.21 gigawatt 1.2kw monster

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Saturday was my last day at my winter job washing dishes at the restaurant down the street. I'm really going to miss it, crazy as that sounds. Its a pretty hard job sometimes but everyone I worked with was awesome and I missed working with people. I wont miss cleaning out the grease trap though, that poo poo smelled like barf. Back to my lonely job listening to music all day although I hired one of the guys I worked with at the restaurant for one or two days a week starting today so that will be fun.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Roots Radical posted:

Is there a thread for rally discussion in AI? I'd start one if I was enough of an expert on it, but I'd like to learn more and stuff.

Not really at present, but ask away here if you want. We have semi retired national level drivers (me), a few club guys like Slow is Fast and also a WRC driver.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Cakefool posted:

:stare:

Please take a photo of this 1.21 gigawatt 1.2kw monster

Okay, I overestimated the bulb count (in my defense, I actually look at it maybe every couple of years, and when you turn it on, it sets off the smoke alarms because of all of the dust burning off of the bulbs). It has 9 bulbs. But it's still The Killer of Dimmers. And as gaudy as you can imagine.

(I'm not the one who decorated this house.... not by a long shot)

Somewhat related, I finally realized "wait... the ceiling fan in the other room was given to me as a birthday present 14 years ago". Back when that was my bedroom. So slightly inebriated me decided it should be moved into my current bedroom. It's never been my style (I hate brass), but it's now hanging in my room, and the office now has my old $20 Ikea fixture zip tied to the junction box (I lost the one screw that attached it, so it has 4 super thick zip ties - it'll get replaced with another fixture sometime this week). I give it about an hour before I hear a very loud :wtf: from the next room, then I'll remind family that they gave me the fan for a birthday gift, and that they recently asked why I don't just move it to my room instead of buying a new one. v:v:v It's a very nice Hunter 5 blade 52" - Hunter is considered one of the best American ceiling fans, and 52" is the largest you typically see in a residential setting. Even on the lowest setting it feels like a strong storm is blowing through, and it's dead silent.

... it also survived 14 years in a non-fan rated ceiling box, so I think it'll handle a few weeks attached to this one before I get around to replacing it with a fan-rated box. It's a metal box, at least, instead of the typical plastic boxes you see most of the time.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Apr 27, 2015

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

General_Failure posted:

So I just had a potentially terrible idea. I've got the remains of a Honda Elite 50(?)cc two stroke scooter sitting around. Would it be feasible to Frankenstein some of it into the early Chinese mini chopper? Some fucknut hacked out 90% of the chopper's wiring and only left the most basic of the ignition and starting circuit intact. I'm thinking that maybe I could nick most of the Honda's loom to graft in. I wish I could steal the brakes too but that seems a bit difficult.

Comedy option: Straighten out the handlebars on the Honda and stuff an old two stroke lawnmower motor in it and use it also for bush bashing.

Option three is sell off any parts that are worthwhile on the Honda. Forgot to mention, it's missing the cylinder barrel / head and some trim.

It's your duty as a man to piss about with it and create something stupidly awesome.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

2 pages back but...

InitialDave posted:

If you're ever in Hokkaido, pay a visit to the Nikka distillery in Yoichi. Free samples and a few options that they only sell on-site, plus it's interesting to wander around the place.

I actually used to live there. I'm not a whiskey fan but it did smell delicious as the odor floated out of the factory on the afternoon breeze.

Funny story about the founder, he literally stole his recipes from Scottish distillers. He had an internship of sorts and would sneak off to the bathroom to write notes to take back to Japan.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

You Am I posted:

8TB a month :aaa:

I have 500GB a month and barely make a dent in that.

The only thing I can think of that would come close to using that much data would be downloading blue ray ISO's or streaming 4K TV to multiple users. I know I'm not going to come close to that even with all my mates queuing up with torrent lists and at least one Netflix subscription. Wonder how close to the theoretical 100mbit I'll get?

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005

88h88 posted:

It's your duty as a man to piss about with it and create something stupidly awesome.

I wish!

Fan chat. The recently Frankenstein'd ceiling fan in our bedroom spat out it's fake wickerwork inlays during the night. I woke up briefly, realised the fan sounded noisy, heard these "thwack!" sounds and the fan was quiet. I was too tired to give a poo poo. Found plastic shrapnel all over the place. even in the bed.
That fan runs off the lighting circuit in the bedroom instead of a light. The light is a two fixture edison screw dealy attached to the wall with a plug going to the powerpoint. Also the screw internals fell out of one of them so there's only one bulb. The fan is some Chinese one. It was so similar internally to the old one I think they came from the same factory.
I had so much fun hacking that fan together wobbling around standing on the bed while holding a flashlight and having my son trying to run off with the parts.

Oh hey I forgot. These are the backs of the mysterious light switches in the caravan. So nonstandard it hurts.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

interview went great, they said I was the first candidate to be able to identify FireWire and IDE ports and cables lol

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Tusen Takk posted:

interview went great, they said I was the first candidate to be able to identify FireWire and IDE ports and cables lol

Reaching for the stars.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

it's an internship, and though I would prefer a software dev internship I need to get either a CS or IT internship before May 12

also extra money over the summer would be nice

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
http://store.steampowered.com/app/310560/

New Dirt game is out in Early Access.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Cat Terrist posted:

Not really at present, but ask away here if you want. We have semi retired national level drivers (me), a few club guys like Slow is Fast and also a WRC driver.

That, and there are two other guys, IIRC who don't post much.

I have a hard time keeping up with the chat thread but will answer most questions when I can. PM or email will get ahold of me faster.

If you are looking to get into stage rally that is a long thing best answered by a long winded thing not in the chat thread.

Also that dirt rally game looks cool. I wonder if it feels as realistic as RBR and can I drive a drat NA impreza? I really need to get a racing wheel.

• Locked thread