Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Don't dox pissflaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

NoneMoreNegative posted:

it's a 1:1 mapping of S.T.A.L.K.E.R so you can run into real radspots.

you see ivan,

when of taking off vr headset in chernobyl

is like still you are playing video game

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjNssEVlB6M

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

please dont post my jo dome

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

slick

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

This is a PC... and that is a Mac

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
a) kitsune (foxes) do not have souls

b) you cannot get high off of souls

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

hubris.height posted:

a) kitsune (foxes) do not have souls

b) you cannot get high off of souls

you can with my new patent-pending SoulVape technology

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

clever disguise

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

It's too bad the only people calling for the dismantling of international trade agreements are also anti-immigrant shitheads because there's a pretty good case for the first one imo

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxrF9Goaei8

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

It's too bad the only people calling for the dismantling of international trade agreements are also anti-immigrant shitheads because there's a pretty good case for the first one imo

yeah let's all just go back to protectionism and tariff wars, that'll be swell!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
tbf being able to claim welfare based on family that live in another country is really bad

crap nerd
May 24, 2008

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

keep our flaq

no to lobouR

opene door lab X

all good points imo

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Valeyard posted:

tbf being able to claim welfare based on family that live in another country is really bad

lmao, yes that's a thing that commonly happens.

:byodood: What about all the foreigners claiming benefits for their unicorns

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

the crossover is 100% cause being anti-trade is racist.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

duTrieux. posted:

you can with my new patent-pending SoulVape technology

bet youd get super blazed off aretha franklin that lady has got tons of soul

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

guys i heard that a black woman once bought a mercedes with welfare babies!!!

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Shaggar posted:

look out here come my politics

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Shaggar posted:

hrmm perhaps the answer is not absolute liberalization of trade nor high tariffs on all imports but actually something in the middle

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

maniacdevnull posted:

look out here come my politics

vroom vroom

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

thanks for reminding me that Wolfenstein: The Old Blood releases next week :hellyeah:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

jre posted:

lmao, yes that's a thing that commonly happens.

:byodood: What about all the foreigners claiming benefits for their unicorns

duTrieux. posted:

guys i heard that a black woman once bought a mercedes with welfare babies!!!
idk what the situation is elsewhere but sheer incompetence/gormlessness on the part of the dutch local and national authorities basically enabled stuff like this to happen

e.g. there was a huge loving scandal two years ago about cleverpants criminals rounding up bulgarians abroad to go to the dutch tax and customs administration and apply for allowances/benefits that'd be paid p. much immediately and only checked for validity later on, and taking most of those allowances/benefits from said bulgarians before sending them back to bulgaria, so that when eventually the dtca discovered that it had paid a bunch of money for no good reason at all there was no way to reclaim any of it

also there've been reported cases in amsterdam of people driving up to the social services desk to collect welfare in actual mercedeseseses, but apparently nobody cared to check whether maybe these people had more money than they claimed or possibly had any assets that they'd have to sell first before qualifying for welfare

i suppose i can't really fault people smarter than The Man for taking advantage of such opportunities tho

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

does it put perfume in your butt?

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Look out here comes my piss lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFS3KnwuOzc

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
I will burn this loving place to the ground before I get rid of that mirror. Do you know how much joy that mirror has brought to us? We’re synonymous with Halloween. We do a freaky family fun day, and all the kids look in the mirror. This is a fun house, honey, and if you don’t like the two-way mirror, go gently caress yourself; and if you come on my stage, have something to say. Everyone needs an angle. My angle is: I do barbeque; I promote it, and I break my rear end for the local comics in Chicago. I pay them. I try to make them into rock stars. They do nothing, except for this. One girl said she wanted to pull her pants down and show her clitoris to me, and they all came and ate the wings.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

not sure i'm liking this metroid reboot

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

theyre just looking out for a certain little blonde girlfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

I will burn this loving place to the ground before I get rid of that mirror. Do you know how much joy that mirror has brought to us? We’re synonymous with Halloween. We do a freaky family fun day, and all the kids look in the mirror. This is a fun house, honey, and if you don’t like the two-way mirror, go gently caress yourself; and if you come on my stage, have something to say. Everyone needs an angle. My angle is: I do barbeque; I promote it, and I break my rear end for the local comics in Chicago. I pay them. I try to make them into rock stars. They do nothing, except for this. One girl said she wanted to pull her pants down and show her clitoris to me, and they all came and ate the wings.

'barbeque' is an interesting variant spelling, i'm fascinated by realities created through misunderstanding. this is now a valid spelling that makes no sense in terms of pronunciation ('bar-bek'?, 'bar-bee-quay'?), all because the clipping 'BBQ' is so much more widespread and it's counterintuitive that there should be no Q in 'barbecue' when there's one in the "acronym"

• Locked thread