Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NyxBiker
Sep 24, 2014

McGuirk posted:

http://pizza.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=28641278

Goon bros are so rich they just ejected and popped all the ships :(

We Pizzas are poor so we have to loot them lmao

Whoa I had no idea that image was so big. Someone crop dat poo poo!

Why do everybody post their paladin screenshots these days? Is it a new vogue? I'm buying it because of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGuirk
Jan 28, 2010

I'll take you out, buddy!

NyxBiker posted:

Why do everybody post their paladin screenshots these days? Is it a new vogue? I'm buying it because of this.

When you are a bad enough dude to fit 75mm rails and shoot a super with one, you can get one...

http://pizza.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=28641318

NyxBiker
Sep 24, 2014

McGuirk posted:

When you are a bad enough dude to fit 75mm rails and shoot a super with one, you can get one...

http://pizza.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=28641318

drat I didn't notice it! That's badass, have to try it too. Amarr wannabe Gallente.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

NyxBiker posted:

drat I didn't notice it! That's badass, have to try it too. Amarr wannabe Gallente.

You messed everything. Re-read his initial post.
https://www.tineye.com/search/3b4c791a6ada66b3b05e26649fb414c5c0ea0acd/

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

A treatise on effective fleet warfare in EVE: Online

8==============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================D~~~~~~

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

BERGfu posted:

A treatise on effective fleet warfare in EVE: Online

8==============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================D~~~~~~

That looks like a dividing line. The Imperium does not divide, it unites us.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
^^^ divide et impera

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
Jokines angry ranting aside

The point he makes is still valid the CFC was not marketable for news outlets to report about and when you consider ~mittens rmt empire~ or whatever you want to call it, it consists of quite a few things these days a few of which are Evening games club + tmc + twitch subscriptions and ad revenue + gsf amazon affiliates donations. As for how much these make if you have your demographic nailed down you can make decent cash serving the right ad's.

Its not like millions of dollars but when you pay all the contributors in isk you make alot more actual money :ironicat:

Zasze fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Apr 27, 2015

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Zasze posted:

Jokines angry ranting aside

The point he makes is still valid the CFC was not marketable for news outlets to report about and when you consider ~mittens rmt empire~ or whatever it is infact Evening games club + tmc + twitch subscriptions and ad revenue + gsf amazon affiliates donations. As for how much tmc makes if you have your demographic nailed down you can make decent cash serving the right ad's.

Its not like millions of dollars but when you pay all the contributors in isk you make alot more actual money :ironicat:

It can't be that much since we still have the Server Drive every year!

I just want to post in HDEF. :negative:

mpaarating fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Apr 27, 2015

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Zasze posted:

gsf amazon affiliates donations

mpaarating posted:

It can't be that much since we still have the Server Drive every year!
I think there is still a separation between TMC / ~mittens' RMT empire~, operated by Mittani and his crew, and goonfleet.com, operated by Solo and his scotch cabinet.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

iirc Solo controls the amazon affiliate thing and it goes to the server fund.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
So what's up with this 'big announcement' coming in May?

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Ed Jurak posted:

The real time sink is people who have like Astrometrics III trained with supports to II/III trying to scan down chains in that situation. I would also argue that outside of incidental connections popping up, the very rare occupied system with a billion combat sites in it, or straight up baiting, there is really no reason for your PvE focused C3 static roll to be anywhere near potential PvP. I may be misremembering because I haven't really undocked in a month, but I don't recall having very many legitimate opportunities for "real" pvp coming out of 055's C3 static. And yeah, I know you guys post up scouts and it takes a couple to get everyone in position. Who do you think got all that started in the first place? ;)
Usually has good kspace connectivity or might be connected to a C5. We need all that now for Dod's regular TMC streams. Also, sometimes you inexplicably find people running C3 sites in the weirdest poo poo.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Ckwiesr posted:

Everyone in the Imperium folding down to a single alliance for fozziesov?

Resetting PUBLRD and declaring open season on former renters?

This year's burn Jita will be a month long hellcamp?

Goonwaffe being kicked from the alliance & coalition for bad performance metrics?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ckwiesr posted:

PL and Goons are getting back together after years of being "on a break"

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Ckwiesr posted:

Mittani is stepping down, giving all roles to Prencleeve

Bigfabdaddy
Aug 3, 2014

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Otacon posted:

Mittani is stepping down, giving all roles to Prencleeve

Wait what? This can't be correct?

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Ckwiesr posted:

From the video my guess would be for like a meta gaming community that exists beyond eve which would be pretty rad.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bigfabdaddy posted:

Wait what? This can't be correct?

Scout's honour.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Unfunny Poster posted:

I really hope this is the case

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Zasze posted:

From the video my guess would be for like a meta gaming community that exists beyond eve which would be pretty rad.

Maybe they're going to start a forum. They could charge ten bucks.

Bigfabdaddy
Aug 3, 2014

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

CommonShore posted:

Scout's honour.

Wow.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
From the Mosaic patch notes:

quote:

Fixed an issue where non-double clicks could be incorrectly interpreted as move commands.

loving Hell. I thought all along my mouse was the sole culprit, which encouraged me to replace it.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Daler Mehndi posted:

loving Hell. I thought all along my mouse was the sole culprit, which encouraged me to replace it.

Mother fucker. This poo poo has been driving me up the wall the past couple days, as my carrier would randomly start turning, and if I wasn't looking at the actual hull, I'd slowly plod myself out of drone range. Glad to know its not me either.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Daler Mehndi posted:

Wait, were you the one in the $100 mouse thread to whom I recommended a G602? If so I'd say I'm sorry, except that it really is a good mouse.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Dalael posted:

verbal diarrhea

Dalael. Please stop posting in the Eve thread. Please also stop posting in general, but especially in the Eve thread. Your posts are poo poo, you are not likeable, and you have no useful points to make :fuckoff:

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
Random aside, that drifter autopsy report was pretty drat neat to read. I'm really looking forward to see where CCP is going with the drifters and what its going to mean for the game.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Wulfling posted:

Random aside, that drifter autopsy report was pretty drat neat to read. I'm really looking forward to see where CCP is going with the drifters and what its going to mean for the game.

They rip Drifters' jaws off to stick implants in their head :barf:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Klyith posted:

This year's burn Jita will be a month long hellcamp?

:allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears:

I know it'll never happen, but I can dream, damnit

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Ynglaur posted:

Wait, were you the one in the $100 mouse thread to whom I recommended a G602? If so I'd say I'm sorry, except that it really is a good mouse.
No, that was not me. At least I don't remember posting in the mouse thread. I only got a G100s (which very recently broke, after about six months). At least it was relatively cheap.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Reverand maynard posted:

Maybe they're going to start a forum. They could charge ten bucks.

I got a good feeling about this.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Ynglaur posted:

The g600 mouse is really really good, I have two :homebrew:

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

Thunder Moose posted:

I got a good feeling about this.

I would J4g the poo poo out of that forum too :10bux:

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter

Unfunny Poster posted:

Brave leadership would absolutely have a stroke.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Wulfling posted:

I'm still pissed because I was off to Yulai the moment the video ended with "Hey, what's that Drifter battleship doing here. weird static transmission lost" But I was too late for whatever happened. If something happened at all outside the video. :mad:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

mpaarating posted:

At least as great a contributor as 90% of existing members.

Jokine why do you still even post here. You're more buttmad than any person in this thread and you have an active account in Amok.

Like step away from the computer if you're so mad about goons in EVE. Your blood pressure will thank you.

I'm sure you'll have some edgy retort for this.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wyatt Derp posted:

Brave leadership would absolutely have a stroke.

It's funny since a lot of people seem to have forgotten the age of Goons & PL being friends prior to Shamis and Darius JOHNSON having their lovers quarrel.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Never liked PL. Even when we did stuff together. They were always unfunny try-hards. Easier to deal with than most of the other game, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

vyst posted:

Jokine why do you still even post here. You're more buttmad than any person in this thread and you have an active account in Amok.

Like step away from the computer if you're so mad about goons in EVE. Your blood pressure will thank you.

I'm sure you'll have some edgy retort for this.

I wish I had an edgy retort. Maybe I just need to do something different, I've probably done the exact same poo poo for too long and have completely lost what made the game fun for me in the beginning. Real chat: School has burned me out on everything and I miss having fun in game, which usually involves some sort of time commitment that I don't have the time for. Here's to hoping graduation in a week makes me less of a raging idiot. :toot:

edit: I'm also posting here because I got an asslong r/o on the forums. :argh:

mpaarating fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Apr 28, 2015

• Locked thread