Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Batman TAS loving owned. Almost forgot about that show. He was always my favorite super hero.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i wanna see batman shoot a dude with a shotgun

I am not a coward who hides behind a gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

AirCav58 posted:

I am not a coward who hides behind a gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc

thisis my poo poo right here

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thisis my poo poo right here

CollegeHumor did a whole series, they're all pretty funny. This one is probably my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enOHraf3LEk

Maybe I can recollect...some stuff happened...you sucked my dick...like a lot...how was that by the way? I fight crime in a rubber suit...really seals in the flavor!

You tamed my monster! With your mouth...and two other places...in an order that might surprise you!

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
rear end mouth vag

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/E3XqKwF.jpg :nws:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

iyaayas01 posted:

CollegeHumor did a whole series, they're all pretty funny. This one is probably my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enOHraf3LEk

Maybe I can recollect...some stuff happened...you sucked my dick...like a lot...how was that by the way? I fight crime in a rubber suit...really seals in the flavor!

You tamed my monster! With your mouth...and two other places...in an order that might surprise you!

To think 10 years ago College Humor was a content stealing website like the Chive but now produces good material.

Does that redhead have a name, that is very much my poo poo.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Pro tip: if you need long-term parking when you fly, just cough up for a private lot or don't bring your car to the airport at all. Those fucks at the airport can't/won't help you if/when your car gets hit while you're gone. They won't write a report, look for the offending vehicle, or even just refund your parking fee. Nevermind that a) their lots are full of cameras, b) you can show them the exact (and fairly short) timeframe in which your car was hit, or c) that you can reasonably ascertain the type of vehicle to look for, its color, and where the damage on it will be. In fact, they won't even know that your car was damaged while in their "care." They won't know where their supervisor is, nor will that supervisor know where his supervisor is. They won't have brain cells enough to figure out that something's wrong when they're being waved at, or honked at, or being pointed at by the guy wearing a badge and gun who's saying, "yes, you," and standing next to a car full of bright, flashing lights. It will, however, take a tremendous amount of time for them to accomplish all of this nothing.

None of this should be surprising to anyone here; we all know that "security" means gently caress all, but sometimes it still needs to be said.

e: Also, immediately after this, you'll get stuck in rush-hour traffic in one of the largest cities on the continent, because you've just wasted so much loving time standing around with your dick in your hand.

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Apr 27, 2015

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Pro tip: if you need long-term parking when you fly, just cough up for a private lot or don't bring your car to the airport at all. Those fucks at the airport can't/won't help you if/when your car gets hit while you're gone. They won't write a report, look for the offending vehicle, or even just refund your parking fee. Nevermind that a) their lots are full of cameras, b) you can show them the exact (and fairly short) timeframe in which your car was hit, or c) that you can reasonably ascertain the type of vehicle to look for, its color, and where the damage on it will be. In fact, they won't even know that your car was damaged while in their "care." They won't know where their supervisor is, nor will that supervisor know where his supervisor is. They won't have brain cells enough to figure out that something's wrong when they're being waved at, or honked at, or being pointed at by the guy wearing a badge and gun who's saying, "yes, you," and standing next to a car full of bright, flashing lights. It will, however, take a tremendous amount of time for them to accomplish all of this nothing.

None of this should be surprising to anyone here; we all know that "security" means gently caress all, but sometimes it still needs to be said.

e: Also, immediately after this, you'll get stuck in rush-hour traffic in one of the largest cities on the continent, because you've just wasted so much loving time standing around with your dick in your hand.

Seriously, taxis. Best way to get to/from the airport.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

Seriously, taxis. Best way to get to/from the airport.

Yeah man you hosed up
Im at the airport now waiting to go back to :italy:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

MegaJoe89 posted:

Yeah man you hosed up
Im at the airport now waiting to go back to :italy:

we get it dude

you're not in the american military

and we don't care

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
why you gotta hate on the eye-talian cole

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
shut up cole

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
without fail

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

quote:

Cole and SA forums meet on the bank of a stream and Cole asks the forums help him cross the stream so he can post. The forums asked, “How do I know you won’t shitpost?” Cole says, “Because if I ruin the forums by shiposting, I will die too.”

The forums are satisfied, and they set out. But in midstream, Cole shitposts. The forums feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp “Why?”

Replies Cole: “It’s my nature…”

Zeris fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Apr 27, 2015

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
:golfclap:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Cole is that guy. He's our that guy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcUi6UEQh00&t=11s

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My mental image for N4I is Ray Gillette in Mallory's pantsuit, which honestly is pretty high praise

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
hella strong butt game on campus today

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Booblord Zagats posted:

My mental image for N4I is Ray Gillette in Mallory's pantsuit, which honestly is pretty high praise

I really can't think of a higher compliment.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Booblord Zagats posted:

this is mine

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
Holy. poo poo. 5 hour delay on my flight and I got here 2 hours early because security is crazy and I'm a dark skinned man with facial hair. And Jesus airport booze is freaking expensive! I've had like 3 drinks and I've spent 22 dollars

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MegaJoe89 posted:

Holy. poo poo. 5 hour delay on my flight and I got here 2 hours early because security is crazy and I'm a dark skinned man with facial hair. And Jesus airport booze is freaking expensive! I've had like 3 drinks and I've spent 22 dollars

Cheaper than drinking in Manhattan

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Every time one of us says something stupid and n4i has to probie someone all I can picture in my head is Ray saying "drat it! drat it drat it drat it."

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

Every time one of us says something stupid and n4i has to probie someone all I can picture in my head is Ray saying "drat it! drat it drat it drat it."

I see it more like when he's drunk and half naked in the wheelchair giving Cherlene music lessons yelling "NO! NO NO NO NO NO!"

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Cole posted again, aw dukes!

*hits probate button*

And now Shim's on a racist rant, double dukes!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Slim Pickens posted:

Cole posted again, aw dukes!

*hits probate button*

And now Shim's on a racist rant, double dukes!

Only one of those is probatable

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

N4I had a straight man's arm grafted on, now he's a heterophobe.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Always and forever. Amen.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Excellent Mil doc here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUbtrTU-1U

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

COBRA sent me paperwork today wanting $800 a month to continue health care. Already got a new plan with the AHA for $150 a month with the tax credit. How the gently caress is COBRA still a thing.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Well you see, Obummercare is nothing but death panels and furthermore

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

COBRA sent me paperwork today wanting $800 a month to continue health care. Already got a new plan with the AHA for $150 a month with the tax credit. How the gently caress is COBRA still a thing.

i left a lovely job as a contractor with insurance to take a less lovely contractor job without insurance.

it was going to cost $1700 a month to extend my coverage for my wife, 1st kid, and me.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Goddam I thought I had it lovely at $500 a month :stare:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the best part was that my wife got pregnant 3 months later. I worked my rear end off and got hired on as a real employee 3 months after that.

the day my insurance kicked in was the day my wife went in for the first time with the OB.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I think I pay like almost 400 a month for me and the woman.

Jokes on me though, our plan doesn't have first dollar coverage so I have to cough up 2300 a year before it kicks in. It's a platinum plan, too. Thanks Obama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
How the gently caress is $1700 for healthcare even legal? I think it was Chris Rock that said it best when he said it should be called "in case poo poo." If nothing happen to you after a certain period of time, you should get a refund, especially if you're paying around $20k a year for it.

You would have to like... almost die for that to pay off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread