Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I've got a request. Does anyone have a video that was posted in an earlier version of this thread, where a man is sitting on the ground and says "PUPPIES!" and is mobbed by a horde of chocolate lab puppies from off screen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

StandardVC10 posted:

I've got a request. Does anyone have a video that was posted in an earlier version of this thread, where a man is sitting on the ground and says "PUPPIES!" and is mobbed by a horde of chocolate lab puppies from off screen?

I can't help sorry, I was under attack at the time it was posted

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Zero kittens were harmed or even moderately annoyed to bring you this post.
https://vine.co/v/h13TVIbQ19r

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

a kitten posted:

Zero kittens were harmed or even moderately annoyed to bring you this post.
https://vine.co/v/h13TVIbQ19r

oh my god, this just made my day, thank you.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I just had a client show up on my day off without an appointment, get their entire session, not bother check the prices, then immediately start bitching about the prices. It put a serious damper on my first day off in the past three weeks.

What I'm saying is: Does anyone have anything hilarious and/or adorable with horses or very large dogs like this one?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Naked Man Punch posted:

TL;DR – Mick Foley looks scary, and should be dead, but is one of the nicest, most uplifting wrestlers.

He really is such an awesome guy - any time he's been on the Daily Show I have to tune in, Mick shows up around 3:45-50 in each of these and it's AMAZING:

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/yl3k4c/gaywatch---peter-vadala---william-phillips
http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/n25sgy/immigration---the-wwe

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Writer Cath posted:

I just had a client show up on my day off without an appointment, get their entire session, not bother check the prices, then immediately start bitching about the prices. It put a serious damper on my first day off in the past three weeks.

What I'm saying is: Does anyone have anything hilarious and/or adorable with horses or very large dogs like this one?

How bout some Great Danes?

Little giant dog.

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

The eggs in the Humboldt Bay eagle nest hatched this weekend.

There's a live stream from the nest cam for anyone who wants to see Bald Eagles care for a pair of tiny poofs:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/humboldt-bay-eagle-cam

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
gently caress yeah Mick Foley :3: He was always one of my favorite wrestlers.

Freedom is itchy!

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Naked Man Punch posted:

TL;DR – Mick Foley looks scary, and should be dead, but is one of the nicest, most uplifting wrestlers.

He is!

I have a friend, who went to a comic convention, and was super excited to see Hulk Hogan. She and her Dad used to watch him together when she was growing up, and her Dad asked her for one with her posing with Hulk. Of course, she found out that Hulk was charging 100+ bucks a pop for photos with him, and autographs, which just wasn't in her budget.

She went to go see Mick, who's also been one of her Dad's favorites. Mick talked with her a bit before taking the photo, then gave her a hundred bucks, and told her to go take a picture with Hulk, too.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

PicklePants posted:

He is!

I have a friend, who went to a comic convention, and was super excited to see Hulk Hogan. She and her Dad used to watch him together when she was growing up, and her Dad asked her for one with her posing with Hulk. Of course, she found out that Hulk was charging 100+ bucks a pop for photos with him, and autographs, which just wasn't in her budget.

She went to go see Mick, who's also been one of her Dad's favorites. Mick talked with her a bit before taking the photo, then gave her a hundred bucks, and told her to go take a picture with Hulk, too.

That's awesome.

Zira
Oct 9, 2007

You have a job! Karl has a job! What's my purpose?
Karl has a job!Karl has a job!
What's my purpose? What's my
You have a job! purpose?
What's my purpose?
What's my purpose?
Thread? I've finally stopped crying whenever I think about it, but yesterday I went to a funeral. My brother's roommates, a husband and wife, lost their fifteen month old baby to SIDS.

Could I have pictures of happy baby girls? Ones who are excited and loved?

I just miss her a lot, and I'd like happy pictures or videos.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Zira posted:

How about this: http://gfycat.com/InsignificantLinedGaur

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Zira posted:

Thread? I've finally stopped crying whenever I think about it, but yesterday I went to a funeral. My brother's roommates, a husband and wife, lost their fifteen month old baby to SIDS.

Oh God, just hearing about it is like a kick in the stomach.

She's not a baby, but here's a picture of my oldest I took a couple years ago. No big deal, just firing up the old C-130 for a little spin around the airport.

And here's both my girls playing with an old Air Traffic Control console

They're named after WWII Soviet Air Force pilots. They're 5 and 2, and the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.

Bumblefuck! posted:

My sister just went back to visit Frankie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC3TNKebUXo

Turns out she's still a weird, noisy little gremlin

Couldn't help it http://youtubedoubler.com/fe7y

Edit: Know this GIF has been posted in the thread but putting it here for Zira.

Moscow Mule has a new favorite as of 00:51 on Apr 27, 2015

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Zira posted:

I can't do babby girls because all my friends seem to produce boys but have a pic of one little guy out on his first bushwalk. The walk was a bit bitter sweet because we were walking to a mountain to scatter the ashes of our mate who had just died

edit: properly closing spoiler tags

Birb Katter has a new favorite as of 04:32 on Apr 27, 2015

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

Man, that swing is a pro piece of kit right there.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
That kid is gonna grow up to be a skydiver.

Zira
Oct 9, 2007

You have a job! purpose?
What's my purpose?
What's my purpose?
Thank you. It's nice to see happy children.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

Man, that swing is a pro piece of kit right there.

It's called a jolly jumper and it's a guaranteed 30 min of bliss as the kid just bounces around in it. This little guys mum said about it "if I ever need 20 minutes to sit down and have a cup of tea this thing is the best thing in the world". I know it's not the product recommendation thread but if you have a 6 - 12 month old kid or know someone who does it is the best thing they could possible own.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

My good friends baby.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cat big.

Dove from Above
Apr 16, 2007

Snowy! Have you thought about psittacosis?
Here's my little nephew. (Sorry I couldn't produce a girl, but hey, they all look very similar with their clothes on at this age.)

And here is a mama spider carrying a bitty baby spider.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I worked with this little girl for over a year. It was hard, there were some tears, sometimes I worried that things wouldn't work out for her. She had more struggles in one year at age 2 than most of us ever have.

Her adoption with a truly loving parent is one court date away from being finalized.

the popular kids
Dec 27, 2010

Time for some thrilling heroics.

Here's a picture of my 10 month old 'reading' her favourite book. :) Makes me smile.

Phone posting. Apologies for screw ups.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

Mocking Bird posted:

I worked with this little girl for over a year. It was hard, there were some tears, sometimes I worried that things wouldn't work out for her. She had more struggles in one year at age 2 than most of us ever have.

Her adoption with a truly loving parent is one court date away from being finalized.

Wanna snuggle this tiny lady.

Emily A. Stanton posted:

Here's a picture of my 10 month old 'reading' her favourite book. :) Makes me smile.

Phone posting. Apologies for screw ups.

This one, too.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
Are you too lazy to move your face a couple of inches to your drink? Try this one weird trick, straw companies hate it.

http://i.imgur.com/oBRLTdm.gifv

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Getting ready for a party
http://i.imgur.com/jcbsJlh.webm

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Zira posted:

Sorry, man. Here. Have a little getaway driver.

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Teach posted:

Sorry, man. Here. Have a little getaway driver.

that smile could power the world. :allears:

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
Here's one of my closest friends' daughter (2) and son (5)

Last summer at the beach for the very first time.

Leaves!!!!

This past Halloween!

Naptime

Little girl pouts are the cutest

Fun with Buckets!

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Birb Katter posted:

Are you too lazy to move your face a couple of inches to your drink? Try this one weird trick, straw companies hate it.

http://i.imgur.com/oBRLTdm.gifv

This guy, on the other hand, straw companies love.

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

I must know your secrets.

kinmik posted:

This guy, on the other hand, straw companies love.

Few things make me as happy as seeing Ron Swanson smile.

joyfulgirl129
Aug 22, 2006

Bumblefuck! posted:

My sister just went back to visit Frankie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC3TNKebUXo

Turns out she's still a weird, noisy little gremlin

Please keep posting Frankie videos every day until she gets adopted. I'm deathly allergic to cats but I would adopt her in a heartbeat just to hear her nyaaarm all day.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Here's my niece when she was a baby. She's nine now and honestly, she's still this adorable.

Zira
Oct 9, 2007

You have a job! purpose?
What's my purpose?
What's my purpose?
All of the babies are SO CUTE. :3:

Thank you all for this. It helps more than you'd know.

Bumblefuck!
Jan 20, 2007

joyfulgirl129 posted:

Please keep posting Frankie videos every day until she gets adopted. I'm deathly allergic to cats but I would adopt her in a heartbeat just to hear her nyaaarm all day.

Good news! I went back to the shelter today, and took a few pictures.

I walked in the door and was greeted by a couple two-day-old kittens

This is Sammy, whose go-to move is to leap into someone's arms as soon as they open her cage

Here's Baxter and Barney, not completely understanding the point of a bed

Rex is a very serious cat

And here's Frankie, in all her glory

More video of Frankie to come, once I have the time to put it all together

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

joyfulgirl129 posted:

Good news, hairless cats are generally hypoallergenic!

xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

took the bread and the lamb spread
Lipstick Apathy

For anyone who didn't click this, it's a video of David Tennant describing the transformation of a few birds into a budgerigar "super-organism".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumblefuck!
Jan 20, 2007

Frankie was a little chilly today, so they gave her a sweater. She was less than enthused, at first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTBpzUgLHUU

Azhais posted:

Good news, hairless cats are generally hypoallergenic!

Not necessarily, unfortunately. The actual stuff to which people are usually allergic is a protein found in the bodily oils and such, so it's no guarantee that a sphynx cat won't mess you up. Which is a shame, because people sometimes get sphynxes, thinking they won't have any allergy problems, only to end up having to give them away when they do.

• Locked thread