Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

toggle posted:

Why didn't she just drive away?

Wow I never thought of that. So she was stupid in addition to being rude and batshit crazy.

Lufiron posted:

plus he couldve just gave the place all the info he had on her

But also this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Coolie Ghost posted:

lmao i wish hadn't deleted the messages she sent to me afterwards, she got drunk and sent me a long message complaining about how i didn't take her on an actual date where she would have been "better behaved", and that her sending this drunk text was "closure" and ended it with the lonely girl mantra "i hate boys" :allears:

Hahaha omg, thank you for sharing. It helps to put dating experiences in perspective.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Date owned, got another set up for the weekend, she's adorable and is smart and a big nerd, just instant chemistry.
Don't even feel like going out with the other three chicks now because they don't seem a fraction as interesting.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

me dating

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

JebanyPedal posted:

Date owned, got another set up for the weekend, she's adorable and is smart and a big nerd, just instant chemistry.
Don't even feel like going out with the other three chicks now because they don't seem a fraction as interesting.

Humble brag

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nerds suck theyr enothing but references to crap u dont care about

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
'shes a realn nerd lol' said somethingabout hanssoolo shooting first or gundan wangs. who givesa gently caress

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

caberham posted:

Humble brag

The gently caress you talking about, I'm not being humble about it you dumb gently caress, I'm hot and girls hit me up on OKC like easy peasy, you loving gelatin rear end retard.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
haha

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

The gently caress you talking about, I'm not being humble about it you dumb gently caress, I'm hot and girls hit me up on OKC like easy peasy, you loving gelatin rear end retard.

settle down champ

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JebanyPedal posted:

Short haired girls are better than all other girls.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

wtf (who the gently caress) willingly spends time with nerds lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

lol what

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

JebanyPedal posted:

Post pics so we may judge

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Sheep-Goats posted:

a wrong opinion

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

opus111 posted:

wtf (who the gently caress) willingly spends time with nerds lol

Honestly I'm not even sure cause I can't stand other nerds for all their "i'm so wacky and full of references and lets argue about lightsabers" bullshit.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:(

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013

BAMF!

Sheep-Goats posted:

Don't listen to the whiners, this opinion is objectively correct.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Girls only cut their hair to prove a point, I'm gonna change something I don't like, dumped the ex bf, going to Europe 4 tha summer.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dreqqus posted:

Don't listen to the whiners, this opinion is objectively correct.

steven universe av = of course this opinion

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Sheep-Goats posted:

Short-haired girls are hot.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

captainOrbital posted:

Hot girls with short hair are hot.

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013

BAMF!

loquacius posted:

steven universe av = of course this opinion

I'm gonna be real here for a minute. All lengths of lady hair are pretty great so long as it's taken care of.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Sorry I prefer women over women that look like boys.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

captainOrbital posted:

Short-haired girls are hot.

Absolutely.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

short hair long hair whatever, as long as they dont shave their pits

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

appropriatemetaphor posted:

short hair long hair whatever, as long as they dont shave their pits

Mmm...
Agreed...

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Pit hair is acceptable as long as it is not disgustingly unkempt.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

NotAnArtist posted:

Pit hair is acceptable as long as it is not disgustingly unkempt.

pit hair is disgusting, smelly, traps foul sweatscent. I shave my pits & face and she should too if she wants my face to get anywhere near hers.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lots of strong, passionate opinions secreting from this page

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

froward posted:

pit hair is disgusting, smelly, traps foul sweatscent. I shave my pits & face and she should too if she wants my face to get anywhere near hers.

You shave your pits?? Hahahhaahaaa that is the height of homosexuality

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

froward posted:

What a loving slime this poster is, the loving strange crystal-clear sludge secreting from the edges of my bunghole isn't even as mysteriously faggotish as this idiot. Woe on this gay nigga, who dare post such bitch poo poo upon these retard rear end pages, I'll loving hoover down your cock with a helping of ghost pepper sauced tongue-hosed straight down your narrow urethra.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
If you actually give a gently caress about how a girl looks beyond her being cute and in decent shape I don't know what to tell you...

Short hair? Great!
Long hair? That's cool too.
Shaved head like Ripley? Awesome, take those pants off.
Armpit hair? That's fine.
Cavegirl hippy bush that smells like pussy and patchouli? Game. loving. On.

Buncha loving pretend-picky faggots in this thread...

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Tumble posted:

If you actually give a gently caress about how a girl looks beyond her being cute and in decent shape I don't know what to tell you...

Short hair? Great!
Long hair? That's cool too.
Shaved head like Ripley? Awesome, take those pants off.
Armpit hair? That's fine.

Buncha loving pretend-picky faggots in this thread...

They're called standards and preferences, sorry you're a fat goon who has to settle for chubby bald hairy armpit bitches. I dont :)

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
If your sheer manly presence isn't enough to make women shave off all their body hair out of self-consciousness and lustful desire to impress you, you've failed, imo.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Tumble posted:

You lost me here chief

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

MegaJoe89 posted:

They're called standards and preferences, sorry you're a fat goon who has to settle for chubby bald hairy armpit bitches. I dont :)

Every dude I ever met who pretends to have high standards and preferences is the one who is getting the "well it was nice to meet you..." awkward handshake at the end of the date.

"Well she had short hair and I'm not into that" like you were the one that decided not to hook up with her...

I'm not saying to hook up with fat girls, but let's not kid ourselves by acting like short hair or hairy armpits was the barrier to entry here.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Tumble posted:

Been in that exact situation, and I can promise that even for a desperate goon, that poo poo is nasty.

Edit: Too nasty to get your game on. The smell specifically.

1st_Panzer_Div. fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Apr 28, 2015

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Tumble posted:

"Well she had short hair and I'm not into that" like you were the one that decided not to hook up with her...

Everyone ITT is George Costanza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

George got laid on the reg yo.

• Locked thread