Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I imagine someone will figure out a workaround to the CAW limit if it's still in place, so in a month it'll be pretty decent if it ported okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

triplexpac posted:

God that reminds me. The year they did the Attitude Era, I never got one of the new Attitude Era Universe Cutscenes they hyped up. I even tried doing a roster using only Attitude guys, but no, nothing.

Did anyone? I had trouble finding them on YouTube even.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Every time I get reminded of something 2k15 took out it surprises me.

I know they had to focus on graphics because A) new consoles and B) 2k14 looked so bad, but this may rival the Sim City remake for cool things you can't do anymore.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38621825267808572/B4FADFFF0C274CAE1E187AE4ACB706BE50DCFCF3/

yup

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Take my $40 right now 2K!!

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
hoo boy

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I know I should be focusing on the wacky fan poses, but all I can see is that they're floating.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Now I want some rich nutcase to pay off an actual PPV crowd to T-pose mid-match, flashmob style.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/240460

Like 50% of the screenshots are the same bug but it looks like it's only in replay?

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
I was too slow on the screenshot. That smoke was from Cesaro being on fire. Yea it's replay only. Seems like an average port otherwise.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

TNA mode

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

So, despite "All DLC for free*" the only DLC available right now is Sting/Hogan. Not even the accelerator. This DLC has been done for months, why isn't in the game?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
First thing when I open it: Florida-Georgia Line playing. It's already just like I'm living a Raw!

My first match was the real main event of WM30, R-Truth versus Roman Reigns with Ricardo as a manager. Unfortunately it was not officially sanctioned since I forgot to try to change R-Truth's entrance to his singing theme. Worked well and didn't lag, only notable problem was that the replays are hosed, otherwise it went exactly how that match should have gone (Roman Reigns sleeping until he hits his move and then R-Truth standing tall).

So, it's better than I expected.

E: No singing entrance?! This is actually the worst $30 I have ever spent ever, even if he shouts what's up after he wins.

Shima Honnou fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Apr 28, 2015

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Lmao.

This is the best purchase I've made in my life.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Snacksmaniac posted:

Lmao.

This is the best purchase I've made in my life.

yeah, they added a crowd size option to the game. I guess it is to up framerates on old systems, but it secretly allows you to recreate Sting's career in TNA

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

sheamus is a draw, brother

also, nL already got texture mods working and added dumb poo poo to Justin Robert's face, so this is going to be the texture modding paradise we always wanted

it is apparently super easy to access PAC files on it, so anyone can just go in and mess with them

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Shima Honnou posted:

E: No singing entrance?! This is actually the worst $30 I have ever spent ever, even if he shouts what's up after he wins.

lol wait, they didn't even do a proper entrance for Truth?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Game won't even start on my computer, probably because I've been waiting all day for it to install and have been busy doing other stupid poo poo buuuuuuuuuuut...

All videos in the game are Bink files. Easily viewable! And holy poo poo... even the loving BELT overlays are in here.

I wonder how easy it'll be to add -more- videos so you don't lose any. Hmm...

EDIT: GODDAMNIT THE BRAY WYATT VIDEO HAS SOUND THAT'S HOW THAT WORKS AND IT SCARED THE poo poo OUT OF ME

EDIT 2: Oh, interesting, they actually included a Titantron for Nexus Punk. I don't remember seeing this on the PS3 version.

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Apr 28, 2015

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

So you can just open the model files, lol

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
"This game will not be moddable" *60 minutes later most of the files have been opened*

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

"This game will not be moddable" *60 minutes later most of the files have been opened*

I know, right? And hell, I can make Titantron videos with RAD Video Tools.

Still trying to find the minitron stuff though... haven't seen it yet. :smith:

EDIT: Rumor has it these PAC files are just zips, gonna test that theory and report my results.

Nope, but they do seem to be some kind of compression... maybe rar? Or, like, 7z or something? I know some games use renamed 7zs now...

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Apr 28, 2015

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
that owns. game's gonna own in like a month. is there still a CAW limit?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Golashes posted:

that owns. game's gonna own in like a month. is there still a CAW limit?

Didn't check since I've got other stuff to do but there is a download limit 20 per day at least (And nothing uploaded as yet, or the download servers are hosed)

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Shima Honnou posted:

Didn't check since I've got other stuff to do but there is a download limit 20 per day at least (And nothing uploaded as yet, or the download servers are hosed)

Well it sounds like the process of building the game has more or less been copy -> paste so I'd guess it's the same deal with CAWs

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Killed By Death posted:

So you can just open the model files, lol

Is that Kane?

Also, how did you get to the models? Aren't they inside these PAC files?

EDIT: I removed that link to how to open the PAC Files because it didn't actually link to the program, just where you could get the program, and they want 5 euros to post on their forum; not that we're any better, but Lowtax doesn't lie and call it a "donation." A donation is optional, rear end in a top hat!

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Apr 28, 2015

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Skunkrocker posted:

Is that Kane?

Also, how did you get to the models? Aren't they inside these PAC files?

Opening PAC files is trivial

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Swagger Dagger posted:

Opening PAC files is trivial

Yeah I figured that out, they're not just simple zip files but there are programs already made for them, this poo poo is ridiculous. I'm going to mod the gently caress out of this game.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
Can you import themes through the game? I remember hubub about the consoles not supporting custom music so the game wouldn't either, but obviously PCs wouldn't have that issue.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

drat I wish my laptop could run this thing. Imagine...buying a new expensive computer for a low effort port of an old WWE game :spooky:

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

triplexpac posted:

Can you import themes through the game? I remember hubub about the consoles not supporting custom music so the game wouldn't either, but obviously PCs wouldn't have that issue.

as long as you can find a way to save songs in the same file formats it will be possible

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

drat I'm having some trouble getting these pac files to extract. Missing DLLs and poo poo. gently caress. This is annoying.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Game runs great, pretty stupid that the DLC isn't finished yet but whatever I got Sting and CM Punk. Very happy it's so easily moddable even if it's probably by accident.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

I'll gently caress with it more later, I can't even find this other dll on google so whatever.

EDIT:
You've gotta be loving kidding me.

Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Apr 28, 2015

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Some people in the NewLegacyInc chat are going through the game's LUA scripts so apparently everything is going to get blown wide open.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Can you inject animes yet? If not no deal

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok this is good

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

projecthalaxy posted:

Punk is already in the game.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
This owns. I'm super happy I bought this video games.

Edit: http://steamcommunity.com/id/realprettydude/ add me as a friend PSP dudes I wanna wrestle you at some point.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Apr 28, 2015

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

triplexpac posted:

From what I've seen; no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

projecthalaxy posted:

there's a folder named anime in the game files :anime: