Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.

Vertigo posted:

Anyone have any Parabola for trade?

I may have a 2014 left. Whatchu got?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
You looking for a particular year? I've 2015.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

ISO: Side Project beers, preference to fruit stuff
also ISO CD11

FT: HF Flora B/B, Twilight of the Idols '12
SARA Cellarman 2015,
Tired Hands GuillyVanilly,
Plan Bee Tree Beer, Flower City, Woodshed

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

ISO: 2014 Framboos
FT: Hommage b2

Can be done in person as well in: Dallas, Las Vegas, Houston, or Portland

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

air- posted:

ISO: 2014 Framboos
FT: Hommage b2

Can be done in person as well in: Dallas, Las Vegas, Houston, or Portland

Come to Philly and we can just open them together

air-
Sep 24, 2007

a worthy uhh posted:

Come to Philly and we can just open them together

Eh gently caress it why not, I'll head up there in July :yayclod:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I'm inviting myself to your Epic Bottle Share.

Also, for content I want to say that air is a good dude to trade with. His most recent box to me was great. I hope my return box is good enough.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I'm inviting myself to your Epic Bottle Share.

Also, for content I want to say that air is a good dude to trade with. His most recent box to me was great. I hope my return box is good enough.

Buy a Blabaer off of MBC and bring it, THANKS

Kudosx
Jun 6, 2006

it's raining zerglings!

a worthy uhh posted:

Buy a Blabaer off of MBC and bring it, THANKS

I'll bring the Don Q and Selectie C

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

ISO: Hommage 2014
FT: BCBS Vanilla Rye, Backyard, Cherry Rye, Prop 2014

snoozeallday
Sep 9, 2010

tell him all your problems . . . he's fucking awesome with listening
Didn't know this existed. Hello goons!

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

ISO : Texas goon with Heavy Machinery and Jester King.

waffledoodle
Oct 1, 2005

I believe your boast sounds vaguely familiar.
Any Chicago goons got their hands on some Moody Tongue Caramelized Chocolate Churro Baltic Porter? My friend just got back from a business trip and apparently developed an obsession with the stuff. PM me, I'll hook you up with anything you want from the magical land of Austin, TX

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"
Any Chicagoland goons have an extra Dark Lord they would be willing to sell/trade ? I wasn't able to go this year (same as last), and have a way too old 6 year vertical that I want to add a seventh to and drink. Not sure what I can trade in exchange that you wouldn't have, but open to the conversation.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Paul Proteus posted:

Any Chicagoland goons have an extra Dark Lord they would be willing to sell/trade ? I wasn't able to go this year (same as last), and have a way too old 6 year vertical that I want to add a seventh to and drink. Not sure what I can trade in exchange that you wouldn't have, but open to the conversation.

You can never have a too old vertical - make it grow!

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Anyone score a Dark Lord variant? Im ISO badly. I'm the biggest DL fan... and am looking for a variant...and I'm ok with getting beat on it... PM me

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???
ISO: Straight Jacket
FT: San Diego stuff

I have to hustle to rally up bottles of Sucaba and after having a few Straight Jackets I'm looking to grab more of a lovely shelf substitute. Throw requests at me, I know you all like Russian River and Modern Times so feel free to lowball me for that stuff.

Wizardfatty
May 10, 2009
ISO: Pliny, Zombie Dust, any rare APAs or IPAs
FT: The Alchemist Petit Mutant (I have 4 cans left)

PM me!

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

FT: Remy's Pappy, BAVSS, Kona Speedway, Viet Speedway, Beer Geek Speedway, News from Nowhere, Empty Hats, System of a Stout, Mocha Machine, '14 Lil Opal, '14 Bretta Rose, '14 Bretta Weisse, All Monsters Park variants including Coffee Rye (low carb), Tableau Rogue, Saison Troisieme, Saison Deuxieme, Veritas 14, Veritas 15... and everything from The Bruery and Southern California IPAs.

ISO: JK, Side Project, HF, SARA, TH

Pretty open to offers if there's something that interests you as long as the offer is comparable.

Zam fucked around with this message at 02:30 on May 2, 2015

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

FT: 12 bottles of Pliny the Elder.
ISO: ???

I'm pretty open to anything honestly. I can pretty much get anything on the West Coast, so I'm looking for stuff that I wouldn't be able to get otherwise. I don't know too much about the East Coast, but I always see names like Zombie Dust, Founders, Sip of Sunshine, Toppy Header etc. Let me know, this is gonna be my first trade.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

obi_ant posted:

FT: 12 bottles of Pliny the Elder.
ISO: ???

I'm pretty open to anything honestly. I can pretty much get anything on the West Coast, so I'm looking for stuff that I wouldn't be able to get otherwise. I don't know too much about the East Coast, but I always see names like Zombie Dust, Founders, Sip of Sunshine, Toppy Header etc. Let me know, this is gonna be my first trade.

You should also try to get Other Half. I've only had Green Diamonds (which is awesome) and they've recently released cans of Citra, Mosaic, and All Green Everything.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

Have a wedding next weekend and the groom is a huge IPA freak. If anyone can hook me up with some west coast or VT hops I'll shoot you a chicago box/$$$

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!!!
Had a package damaged for the first time and of course they threw the entire thing away (drank it)...:negative:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

When will people finally learn to put every bottle in it's own sealed bag? A box of gallon ziploc bags is not that expensive. Way less than losing a box of beer. And if a bagged bottle breaks it will still be delivered because the box won't be leaking. I generally do this even if I'm using a styro shipper.

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!!!

HatfulOfHollow posted:

When will people finally learn to put every bottle in it's own sealed bag?

After losing a box of beer, of course!

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
No luck anyplace else. So going to try here.

ISO: Westbrook Mexican Cake. Also BA & Varients ( This could also include the upcoming release. I'm willing to wait.)
FT: beerfor.trade/sterster & or money

sterster fucked around with this message at 23:46 on May 9, 2015

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Ok so no Mexi Cake how about - hunahpu

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
Anybody interested in CCB Good Morning Mekong? http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/cigar-city-good-morning-mekong/258974/

I'm primarily interested in JK, Hill Farmstead, and probably some Portland stuff. Up for most anything though.

Munkaboo fucked around with this message at 14:18 on May 20, 2015

Kudosx
Jun 6, 2006

it's raining zerglings!
Not sure how many multiples people are actually able to get, but it's worth a shot since there's so many Philly goons...

FT: Crooked Stave WWBV + Jackie O's Bourbon Barrel Black Maple

ISO: Para 4

2:1

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Kudosx posted:

Not sure how many multiples people are actually able to get, but it's worth a shot since there's so many Philly goons...

FT: Crooked Stave WWBV + Jackie O's Bourbon Barrel Black Maple

ISO: Para 4

2:1

Do you want me to repost this on some Philly groups for you? I know Hatful and I only got one each, and I don't think any other Philly goons went.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I just want to say that Vertigo is a great trader. Dude has hooked me up twice with some great beers, and even got me a can of Heady Topper; one beer I've always wanted to try. A+ trader, will trade with again :cheers:

air-
Sep 24, 2007

I know this is a huge ask: any FL goons willing to send out their bottle if they win in the Rapp OMG auction?

Happy to send Aurelian Lure and Omniscience & Proselytism... possibly MvB batch 2 but my beer is all a mess right now since I just moved and not 100% sure on what I've got left for JK sours. Plus no problem expanding if you have Wakefield or anything else interesting from CCB/Funky Buddha, I can add Fou Foune, Golden Blend.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

americanzero4128 posted:

I just want to say that Vertigo is a great trader. Dude has hooked me up twice with some great beers, and even got me a can of Heady Topper; one beer I've always wanted to try. A+ trader, will trade with again :cheers:

Thanks man! I look forward to dealing with you again in the near future!

Has anyone had any luck on any other beer trading sites? I 'm looking(still) to land some whales on my list the Cantillion / 3 F big beers, the Dark Lord Variants, the Darkness 14, and a few others ...

I'm putting together a nice little package on my end , one of each Bruery stout, Tired Hands paras and a few other things that will hopefully land me what I need. However that being said this forum seems like there are way less hoarders and way more drinkers ....

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
So going to try for another beer on here

ISO: Bo & Luke, London Balling
FT: Stickee Monkee, Uncle Jacobs or BCBS

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
ISO: Trillium, FT: pretty much anything from SoCal

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Furious Lobster posted:

I'll be at trillium Thursday .... Lemme know

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
anyone score/have access to JP La Roja du Kriek or Rojzilla? much wanting on my end.

trauma llama
Jun 16, 2015

Paul Proteus posted:

I have one I'd be willing to trade. I've also got some fresh Apocalypse cow and can make a trip to the brew pub if theres anything else you're interested in.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Furious Lobster posted:

Going to jump on this as well after he's taken care of.

FT: Remy's Pappy; Trace of Remy; BAVSS; Kona Speedway; Viet Speedway; Beer Geek Speedway; Modern Times News from Nowhere; Modern Times Empty Hats; Beachwood System of a Stout; Beachwood Mocha Machine; '14 Lil Opal; '14 Bretta Rose; '14 Bretta Weisse; '15 Bretta Rose; '15 Sour Opal; FSW La Piccola (both); Modern Times Monsters Park variants including Coffee Rye (low carb), Vanilla, and Coconut+Cocoa; DeGarde Tableau Rogue; DeGarde Saison Troisieme; DeGarde Saison Deuxieme; Veritas 14; Veritas 15; Highland Park Brewing Cherry Spazz; Highland Park Brewing Uncontrollable Saison; ... and everything from The Bruery and Southern California.

ISO: JK; Side Project; HF; SARA; Tired Hands; Tree House; Trillium; Casey; Etc etc. Message me and we can make something work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
any of you PDX-ish guys able to score some of the Upright Sole Comp Barleywine that's being released this weekend? inquiring minds want to know!

• Locked thread