Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Hey,

Grashnak posted:

I'm on IRC so feel free to PM me whenever you are free. I'm in Australia so timezones may get awkward but I should be available for most of Saturday and Sunday for me (which should be Friday and Saturday evenings for the US).

sorry for not getting back sooner. The internet at my place has been out due to a storm we had a couple nights ago and does not seem to be coming back on anytime soon. I'm going to withdraw and just let you get the win

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Apr 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

TheLawinator posted:

Aight, coolio.

im on IRC!

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

Molybdenum posted:

im on IRC!

I am on IRC as well!

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

TheLawinator posted:

I am on IRC as well!

lawinator won 2-1.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Ranpire posted:

Hi! Not on evenings at the moment due to crazy work schedule, Ranmilia on IRC, you had the right person but I wasn't there tonight. Right now I'm available late nights through noontime-ish (NA times), and I can probably swing evenings again going into next week. Let me know if there's a certain time you'd prefer! Also, I can't use Xmage so we'll need to play on Cockatrice.

I keep third shift hours so I will prod you during that late nights (Eastern) tonight or tomorrow?

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
After a long and hard fought match (featuring not one, but two Liliana ultimates in a single game), I defeated MiddleEastBeast 2-0.

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012

Archenteron posted:

I keep third shift hours so I will prod you during that late nights (Eastern) tonight or tomorrow?

Ack, well, I wound up going back to "normal person" hours for the coming week and staying up today to try and get my schedule turned around. If you're around right now we can play! Or sometime tomorrow? Many apologies for the crazy availability switching!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
What's the goon server for tourney games, again?

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

C-Euro posted:

What's the goon server for tourney games, again?

Dead.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Ranpire/Ranmilia 2-1 over me. Game one I blew him out with my ULTIMATE SECRET TECHNIQUE, then Games 2 and 3 I had bad draws and he had too much hate for everything and anything.

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012

Archenteron posted:

Ranmilia 2-1 over me. Game one I blew him out with my ULTIMATE SECRET TECHNIQUE, then Games 2 and 3 I had bad draws and he had too much hate for everything and anything.

Confirming this. Bit of a squeaker in game 2. Good secret technique!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Wildfire gets me 2-1, just as I was starting to stabilize in game 3 he very rudely double-Bolts me to death :smith: GGs regardless.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

C-Euro posted:

Wildfire gets me 2-1, just as I was starting to stabilize in game 3 he very rudely double-Bolts me to death :smith: GGs regardless.

Got there despite some awkward plays and loose keeps on my part. Cool list dude! Post it post-tournament :)

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
Hey Kraus, want to try tonight or Monday morning?

Kraus
Jan 17, 2008

MySwan posted:

Hey Kraus, want to try tonight or Monday morning?

Dude, I have to apologize. My life is kinda nuts right now and will remain nuts for the foreseeable future. I concede to you and drop.

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015

Kraus posted:

Dude, I have to apologize. My life is kinda nuts right now and will remain nuts for the foreseeable future. I concede to you and drop.

Its ok, I've been there :/

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Who hasn't gotten their round in?

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
waiting on:

pakman vs Viscardus
me vs instantrunoffvote
AgentSythe vs The March Hare
PhyrexianLibrarian vs MiddleEastBeast
Fiend Computer vs Grashnak

instantrunoffvote i can be free after 5pm EST today, or potentially at noonish EST. i will be in IRC as gangsines whenever i'm on!!!

let's try 2 get this wrapped up by tomorrow

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

black potus posted:

PhyrexianLibrarian vs MiddleEastBeast

I won this match 2-0 and posted about it earlier, is there some kind of new way to submit match results?

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
nope i just missed it!

e: and general rider that if i post that you haven't played and you have it's bc i'm a dummy

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
irv i can actually play most any time today

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i lose 2-0

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

I beat gang sines 2-0 despite forgetting that RIP is a card that people play.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
yeah i forgot crop rotation was a thing when i tapped out for that jace :I

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

black potus posted:

yeah i forgot crop rotation was a thing when i tapped out for that jace :I

I thought not porting you that turn made it pretty obvious what was up.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
yeah i should have seen it. i had a plow in hand too :I

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
Took it 2-0, ggs duder~

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

^confirming

hoooo boy does that seem like an awful matchup for me

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler

black potus posted:

waiting on:

Fiend Computer vs Grashnak

instantrunoffvote i can be free after 5pm EST today, or potentially at noonish EST. i will be in IRC as gangsines whenever i'm on!!!

let's try 2 get this wrapped up by tomorrow

Looks like my match is not happening.

Fiend Computer posted:

Hey,

Grashnak posted:

I'm on IRC so feel free to PM me whenever you are free. I'm in Australia so timezones may get awkward but I should be available for most of Saturday and Sunday for me (which should be Friday and Saturday evenings for the US).

sorry for not getting back sooner. The internet at my place has been out due to a storm we had a couple nights ago and does not seem to be coming back on anytime soon. I'm going to withdraw and just let you get the win

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

Thus equipped by fortune, physique, and character, he was naturally indomitable, and subordinate to no one in the world.
After a gruelling two-and-a-half-hour match, Pakman took it 2-1.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Viscardus posted:

I'm a slow player :(

Good games, though. I enjoyed them a lot.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Viscardus posted:

0_o

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

Thus equipped by fortune, physique, and character, he was naturally indomitable, and subordinate to no one in the world.

It was the Death and Taxes mirror. And we're both pretty new to it. And we both played slowly. So yeah. :shobon:

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
rd2

Fingers McLongDong (3 pts) vs TheKingOfSprings (3 pts)
suicidesteve (3 pts) vs MySwan (3 pts)
pakman (3 pts) vs TheLawinator (3 pts)
Wezlar (3 pts) vs wildfire1 (3 pts)
The March Hare (3 pts) vs Sigma-X (3 pts)
instantrunoffvote (3 pts) vs Grashnak (3 pts)
PhyrexianLibrarian (3 pts) vs Ranpire (3 pts)
Kraus (0 pts) vs Ramos (0 pts)
black potus (0 pts) vs ChewyLSB (0 pts)
kizudarake (0 pts) vs C-Euro (0 pts)
Elyv (0 pts) vs MiddleEastBeast (0 pts)
Trilas (0 pts) vs Molybdenum (0 pts)
Archenteron (0 pts) vs Viscardus (0 pts)
AgentSythe (0 pts) vs --- Bye ---

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
zoness whenever u see this plz post lists :3

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

black potus posted:

rd2
The March Hare (3 pts) vs Sigma-X (3 pts)

I am available for battling whenever, I'm usually in irc as march.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Fingers McLongDong, I won't be able to play tonight but we should play soon, I'm on IRC pretty much all the time.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
kizudarake I am out of town from Thursday night thru Sunday, so we either play tomorrow night or next week.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

black potus posted:

AgentSythe (0 pts) vs --- Bye ---

the only match I will win this entire tournament

e: the best place to ask this is probably IRC but if anyone wants to jam games let me know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

C-Euro posted:

kizudarake I am out of town from Thursday night thru Sunday, so we either play tomorrow night or next week.

Yeah, it'll have to be next week. I'm leaving early AM for a training session.

• Locked thread