Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

nice meltdown, the ref blows.

help me im on the edge of a cliff

edit: i hope that ref gets his tires slashed

Dunban posted:

fake and gay

At least Gagelmann should be happy, his favorite team went through.

ephex posted:

the ref was really bad and peps substitutions were retarded but i also couldnt help but laugh my rear end off as bayern came undone and then thingswent completely mental

nice meltdown

Get hosed Bayern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

At this rate we will have to field a team of sixteen year olds against Barcelona.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I'm just here to point out the second best keeper currently playing for Australia managed to defeat the mighty bayern munich and make pep melt down into a puddle of incandescent rage. Pep is a fraud lol

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Robben walked off with a calf injury (at least its not the abdomen). With Gotze disappearing more and more every match it could be a long home and away vs barca.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Healbot posted:

They were both professional fouls and always a booking (Kampl was an idiot).

:thejoke:

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Byolante posted:

I'm just here to point out the second best keeper currently playing for Australia managed to defeat the mighty bayern munich and make pep melt down into a puddle of incandescent rage. Pep is a fraud lol

He wasn't that good, Bayern was just bad

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I stopped watching when Bayern scored because I had to get up at 5 today and figured the game was over. Lol just lol

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

poop guardiola imo

https://vine.co/v/eW3gdgZxVTq

https://vine.co/v/eW3gOgIngrj

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Lewandowskis agent tweeting that lewa sustained a major concussion from the punch to the head. The bigger loss is the player injuries today. Champions was far more important than the pokal.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

At this point I just want to survive the first leg

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Kampl's hair really tells you all you need to know about what's below it

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I'm still laughing. What a game. The only slight downside is that now Bayern can't lose to Bielefeld.

MuLepton
Apr 1, 2011

It's kind of a long story.

Smirr posted:

I'm still laughing. What a game. The only slight downside is that now Bayern can't lose to Bielefeld.

The upside is that now Dortmund can lose to Bielefeld.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Lewandowskis agent tweeting that lewa sustained a major concussion from the punch to the head. The bigger loss is the player injuries today. Champions was far more important than the pokal.

His agent is full of poo poo. Our FA confirmed he has a broken jaw and a shoulder injury. No concussion.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Robben walked off with a calf injury (at least its not the abdomen). With Gotze disappearing more and more every match it could be a long home and away vs barca.

Cortisone abuse is tragic.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

mackintosh posted:

His agent is full of poo poo. Our FA confirmed he has a broken jaw and a shoulder injury. No concussion.

Jesus Christ. That goalie should be ashamed

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Yeah, shame on Langerak for doing his job. Next time when a player coming at him with an advantage due to starting from an offside position he should just lie down and give up.

It was a nasty situation for sure but I think he even touched the ball before connecting to Lewa's face so yeah...he's good from the current standard of referee decisions (see Neuer decapitating a dude in the world cup final).

Also lol to Robben. How do you even get injured like that in that situation? No sprint, no sudden movement, just...nothing.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Yeah, he got the ball. It was an unfortunate accident.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

AlexF posted:

Yeah, shame on Langerak for doing his job. Next time when a player coming at him with an advantage due to starting from an offside position he should just lie down and give up.

It was a nasty situation for sure but I think he even touched the ball before connecting to Lewa's face so yeah...he's good from the current standard of referee decisions (see Neuer decapitating a dude in the world cup final).

Also lol to Robben. How do you even get injured like that in that situation? No sprint, no sudden movement, just...nothing.

Cortisone Abuse.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Robben is out for the rest of the season, Lewandowski has a concussion, a broken nasal bone and a broken upper jaw

:smithicide:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Dunban posted:

Robben is out for the rest of the season, Lewandowski has a concussion, a broken nasal bone and a broken upper jaw

:smithicide:

there goes all hope for the top goal scorer bonus points :gonk:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Mitch Langerak is a hero.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

That slippery patch of grass near the penalty spot is a hero.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Have they fired the greenkeeper yet?

I fully expect to see Guardiola mowing the lawn himself in the future.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Infected posted:

It would be Peps style to blame anyone but himself.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Zeugwart raus!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Infected posted:

No, had a quick chat with them this morning.
Lots of nervous laughs tho ;)

Also it was Pep himself that requested the Desso Hybrid pitch to be installed at the Säbenerstr. and the AA...

What I'm saying is #pepout

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

And that shortly after a contract extension with Adidas, meanwhile BvB is sponsored by Puma. Coincidence ?!? :tinfoil:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
This is funny tho

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Fire cup play into the sun, im still meltingdown over these senseless injuries.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Fire cup play into the sun, im still meltingdown over these senseless injuries.

Yeah, "Bayerndusel" my rear end

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

AlexF posted:

not saying he was supposed to be thrown off the pitch, just that he should have watched what was going on. There are ways to parry the ball without breaking the opponent's skull.

e; Neuer's challenge was also pretty brutal but he bodychecked distributing the impact on the opponent, and as such nothing serious happened to the dude. All I'd ask from Langerak is the same courtesy

dex_sda fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Apr 29, 2015

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

ephex posted:

This is funny tho

#elfmeterkrimi

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

ephex posted:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:agreed:

https://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...-fb-po?cmp=defb

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Looks like Lewandowski doesn't remember much from last night's game. Apparently he didn't remember soring a goal. At least if our national team's doctor is to be believed.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

ephex posted:

:bang:

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

mackintosh posted:

Looks like Lewandowski doesn't remember much from last night's game. Apparently he didn't remember soring a goal. At least if our national team's doctor is to be believed.

Are you sure the doctor wasn't getting confused because he couldn't remember the last time he'd scored for the national team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Marca says Bayern signed a 10 year 900m euro deal with Adidas :eyepop:

• Locked thread